Itachilover94

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Will some one please be so kind as to tell me how to throw this dumb moneypak virus in the trash? It's like the 8th time it attacked my computer and I don't have the money to get protection. The only reason I can still use it is because there are 10 profiles save on my computer. :'( please tell me how to at least temporarily stop it.

Reactions: foxyladyland

Sabuto Hayashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Try using a piece of software called MalwareBytes. It'll scan your entire computer and get rid of most viruses.

Then, I'd recommend that you install a good anti-virus/firewall program to avoid your computer being infected again in the future. I use Comodo Internet Security Premium.

Reactions: Itachilover94

Darthlawsuit

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
AVG anti-virus is decent for people unable to afford a better anti-virus.

Also get "super anti spyware" looks corny but it works good

Just hope you don't have a boot-sector virus or else you have to format.

Reactions: Itachilover94

Zombie

Veteran
Kin
241💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The surest way to completely rid your windows machine of malware would be to completely reformat your hard drive then reinstall windows. Or, rid yourself of the future potential of viruses and install *nix (e.g. Debian, Slackware, Gentoo, etc).

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Malwarebytes as a few others have mentioned, or go get yourself Microsoft Security Essentials. Do a full computer scan and you'd be fine. Also change your password.. + Delete your cookies. Use CCleaner for that.