2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Yep Yep... Ok
So umm.... im not gonna be a typical cj trainer type person
Ima simply post the jutsu and explain it... All I want you to do is ask questions (if you have any)

1st

(Shakuton: Shakuton Bunshin) Scorch Release: Scorch Clone
Type:Sup
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:N/a
Description: The User will do the Tiger handsign and Create a Scorch clone. The Clone has the same affect as the scorch sun tech and can use Fire and wind up to B rank . It can evaporate water out the opponents body with contact.. The clone can be dispersed by high level waters (A rank or Above)

-Can only make up to 3
-Cant use no Scorch jutsus while they`re on the field
-Can only be used by general phaze
-Can only be used once per battle
Ok, so with the proper jutsu, this can be used as a 1HKO ... Vision had a jutsu called wind something.. make you move faster then the speed of sound.. as soon as I figured out I can use that + this to evaporate ALL the water out the opponent.. he took it back.. :| It needs to be updated cause water of not even F rank should be able to evaporate A rank scorch (Double Strength) ... But the plus to this is.. its pretty much good game if somebody comes to you withing striking range as a scorch clone.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
One thing I dont think others told you.. But while scorch is weak to earth and lightning... its because scorch is pretty much heatwaves and in some jutsus compressed heatwaves. When they say scorch is weak to lightning and earth it means that it does nothing to earth. But they arent able to block scorch jutsus using a lightning wall as it will simply bypass the lightning.. So in short, I like to think of it as being netuarual.. Earth can simply bypass scorch so does lightning.. The only thing that can truly phase scorch is wind.. It would blow scorch away. Ive been a scorch user and did my research.. I know dis stuff

(Shakuton:Shakuton kyuutai) Scorch Style: Scorch Orb
Type: Attack/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The User will do a set of 2 handseals. following after, I will wave my hand towards the opponent causing a heat wave to travel above the opponent. The Heat wave travels real fast. (about 2seconds) Soon as the heatwave is above the opponent. The user will do the tiger hand-seal.it will then quickly imprison and form around the Opponent infused with my chakra The orb is twice the size of Dodai rubber ball (Can fit two people in it). Causing Massive heat burns to the opponent body. The orb shrinks within time (3seconds) when the orb touches the opponent body the water starts to boil in their body causing agony pain, and eventually their water in their body evaporate. (The whole process for that is about 6seconds) The orb can also be used on myself In a case of an incoming water or mud attack or anything that contains mid amounts of water. The user will do 3 handseals and a orb will form around the user. Due to the Scorch chakra in my body the orb does not cause degree burn to me and it can Evaporate up to A Rank with anything with water in it when comes in contact with the orb.

-Can only use Once
-Cant use Fire and Wind above A rank for the next turn
-Only can be Taught by Teno
Now, I never used this jutsu.. But its pretty much a 1HKO if landed.. Umm... You pretty much release a non compress scorch wave through your hands.. once it surrounds the enemy you do a handseal (or 2) and it will trap the opponent inside an orb made of scorch. The orb will shrink.. Soon as it shrinks all the water in your body evaporate.. = Death. Now their are.. hmm.. only a handful of ways you can get out of this... I wont say cause i dont believe in exposing the weakness to my jutsus.. but their isnt many ways to get out of this... once you get caught you say your prayers.. simple... U_U

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was told Earth and Lightning is weak to Scorch but never made much sense to me to imagine them "collapsing" into each other and cancelling each other out xD

A general question: If I have wind affinity, I can´t perform Scorch with just one handseal, right? Like, I have to perform all the rquired handseal, right?

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Yeah, in the elemental guide they didnt even describe it.. Its a heat wave.. Its more so what scorch cant affect rather then a weakness...

&&

Yeah, all handseals required unless you have scorch is the 1handseal thingy in your bio.. :|

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, in the elemental guide they didnt even describe it.. Its a heat wave.. Its more so what scorch cant affect rather then a weakness...

&&

Yeah, all handseals required unless you have scorch is the 1handseal thingy in your bio.. :|
Got it. No questions then ^^