Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Tayuya vs S.H.I.T | Sakura/Hinata/Ino/Tenten

:lol @ Icelerates argument for overpowering Tayuya's Sound Genjutsu, when Nagato couldn't do it against Jiraiya, who's chakra is less potent, and has way less reserves than his own, even with the addition of his Imperfect Sage Mode.

You must be registered for see images

Funny thing is, it does the exact same thing as Tayuya's. :lol

Tayuya on Jiraiya's Sound Genjutsu level :lol #Hype #Feats

Final result:

I'll accept an apology, and an concession now Ice. Thank you.

Edit: Wait, wait, wait. I don't even think that's his chakra. That's Ma, and Pa's chakra. If Nagato can't overpower simple toad chakra, then overpowering chakra is not a valid counter to Sound Genjutsu!

Last edited:

Megax Rocker7

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Noob question, if pain can release someone out of a sound genjutsu like when Shikamaru broke his finger and sound genjutsu targets are still able to talk normally, shouldn't biting their own tongue release them from it?

Last edited:

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Yoo. That's actually Ma, and Pa's chakra, not Jiraiya's. If Nagato can't overpower their chakra, simple toads (laughable if anyone says they have anywhere near more chakra than Nagat) then countering Sound Genjutsu via overpowering isn't valid. Fact.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Noob question, if pain can release someone out of a sound genjutsu like when Shikamaru broke his finger and sound genjutsu targets are still able to talk normally, shouldn't biting their own tongue release them from it?
Nah. In Tayuya's case, her Genjutsu restricts all movement. Even oral movement. Let me know if you need to type up the proof for this. For Jiraiya's if that were the case, I'm sure Nagato would've done so. Which further shows he couldn't.

If Shikamaru was capable of doing such. He would have. Hence why he had to rely on Kagemane.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Are you serious right now? lmaooo. Bruh listen to what you're saying. First of all you just called it not the same technique which was hilarious af, showing you know jack shit about Tayuya, and her arsenal as a whole. For that you can hold this L for a second.

Secondly, read what you just said! It having the same mechanics! That's all I'm arguing here dude. If Tayuya's Sound Genjutsu has the same mechanics, than the same prerequisites are needed. Kabuto enhancing her sound genjutsu with more chakra doesn't take away from the fact that the same stipulations apply bruh.

I have no idea why you're comparing Ninjutsu/Taijutsu moves to a SOUND GENJUTSU. You really just said my argument is idiotic when you're looking stupid af with your nonsensical bullshit. If you're going to try and speak on Tayuya, know what you're talking about.

Increasing the chakra put into the techniques execution doesn't change the simple Sound Genjutsu breakage rules Itachi, and Sasuke put forth.

Edit: So Edo Itachi couldn't break out of Kabuto's altered Tayuya Sound Genjutsu by overpowering it? :lol EDO ITACHI. Unlimited Chakra :lol
I'll counter this later.
Sakura's not disrupting Tayuya's Genjutsu when she has a 5 in Genjutsu in her Natural State and Sound Genjutsu was explicitly stated to be the most potent genjutsu out of every type of genjutsu.
Do you think no form of Sakura can break Tayuya's genjutsu?

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I'll counter this later.

You forgot to add:

Wait hold up. Why didn't Nagato use Icelerate's method to break out of Jiraiya's Sound Genjutsu in regards to his paths? Nagato's chakra >>>>>> Jiraiya's. :lol
&

:lol @ Icelerates argument for overpowering Tayuya's Sound Genjutsu, when Nagato couldn't do it against Jiraiya, who's chakra is less potent, and has way less reserves than his own, even with the addition of his Imperfect Sage Mode.

Funny thing is, it does the exact same thing as Tayuya's. :lol

Tayuya on Jiraiya's Sound Genjutsu level :lol #Hype #Feats

Final result:

I'll accept an apology, and an concession now Ice. Thank you.

Edit: Wait, wait, wait. I don't even think that's his chakra. That's Ma, and Pa's chakra. If Nagato can't overpower simple toad chakra, then overpowering chakra is not a valid counter to Sound Genjutsu!
No Sakura can't counter Tayuya's Sound Genjutsu. Get over it.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Are you serious right now? lmaooo. Bruh listen to what you're saying. First of all you just called it not the same technique which was hilarious af, showing you know jack shit about Tayuya, and her arsenal as a whole. For that you can hold this L for a second.
What I meant was that the genjutsu user is far superior which is manga fact.
Secondly, read what you just said! It having the same mechanics! That's all I'm arguing here dude. If Tayuya's Sound Genjutsu has the same mechanics, than the same prerequisites are needed. Kabuto enhancing her sound genjutsu with more chakra doesn't take away from the fact that the same stipulations apply bruh.
Having the same mechanics doesn't mean it has the same potency/power. Kabuto's genjutsu being too powerful for Sasuke/Itachi to kai out of doesn't mean the same applies for Tayuya's usage.
I have no idea why you're comparing Ninjutsu/Taijutsu moves to a SOUND GENJUTSU. You really just said my argument is idiotic when you're looking stupid af with your nonsensical bullshit. If you're going to try and speak on Tayuya, know what you're talking about.

Increasing the chakra put into the techniques execution doesn't change the simple Sound Genjutsu breakage rules Itachi, and Sasuke put forth.

Edit: So Edo Itachi couldn't break out of Kabuto's altered Tayuya Sound Genjutsu by overpowering it? :lol EDO ITACHI. Unlimited Chakra :lol
Actually Jiraiya showed us the rules to breaking genjutsu. No where did Itachi/Sasuke say that the only way to break sound genjutsu is with the partner method. Them using that method doesn't mean they'd need to use that method against all different sound genjutsu users. Are we now claiming that kage tier shinobi can't break Tayuya's sound genjutsu and get soloed by her?
You forgot to add:
&

No Sakura can't counter Tayuya's Sound Genjutsu. Get over it.
Irrelevant when the sound genjutsu used by Ma and Pa is different to that used by Tayuya. Toad chant requires prep time and makes their throats tired so it is a one time thing. You're incredibly stupid if you think SM Jiraiya's trump card that he can't spam/prep instantaneously is only on par with something Tayuya can freely spam without prep.

Last edited:

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I'll counter this later.

Not entirely sure, but it's shown that one has to possess a very high level of genjutsu in order to disrupt it. Sound Genjutsu on its own is very potent, but logical powerscaling should dictate that Tayuya wouldn't be able to subdue many elite shinobi seen in Part 2. War Arc Sakura when she's not diverting any of her chakra towards her seal is a good guess and that's mainly due to her proficiency in Genjutsu and Yin Release.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Not entirely sure, but it's shown that one has to possess a very high level of genjutsu in order to disrupt it. Sound Genjutsu on its own is very potent, but logical powerscaling should dictate that Tayuya wouldn't be able to subdue many elite shinobi seen in Part 2. War Arc Sakura when she's not diverting any of her chakra towards her seal is a good guess and that's mainly due to her proficiency in Genjutsu and Yin Release.
That makes no sense bro. If Itachi couldn't do it. Sakura can't do it. If Nagato couldn't do it. Sakura can't do it. Simple af.

What's even more compelling is the fact that I thought it was Jiraiya's chakra to perform the sound genjutsu, but it was all Ma & Pa's. If Nagato couldn't "overpower" the chakra (from two f*cking frogs) implemented into the sound genjutsu what makes you think Sakura can? That doesn't make any sense what so ever.

Last edited:

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

She gets shitted on. Sakura solos this.

Tayuya got wrecked by getting crushed under logs from Temari's attack. She does not survive Shannaro punch.

If we want to take this further then Sakura summons Katsuyu who turns into a puddle under the girls and continuously breaks them from sound genjustu since a puddle of liquid will not be effected by sound genjustu.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

She gets shitted on. Sakura solos this.

Tayuya got wrecked by getting crushed under logs from Temari's attack. She does not survive Shannaro punch.

If we want to take this further than Sakura summons Katsuyu who turns into a puddle around to girls and continuously breaks them from sound genjustu since a puddle of liquid will not be effected by sound genjustu.
Stop before I shit on your entire life. I rather hear Ice's reply than yours. And that's saying a lot.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

It would have done you good to have conceded right there instead of continuing this.
Quit shooting blanks. I've already refuted Ice attempting to use the same argument for Sakura. Go counter it. Just kidding, there's nothing to counter.

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Quit shooting blanks. I've already refuted Ice attempting to use the same argument for Sakura. Go counter it. Just kidding, there's nothing to counter.

I read both your posts, neither of you metioned anything I said in my post.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I read both your posts, neither of you metioned anything I said in my post.
You didn't read them then. Sakura doesn't summon Katsuyu -> Sound Genjutsu stops her immediately in her tracks. This is bloodlusted, and OC. Tayuya will go for the oneshot.

Your turn. Now attempt to counter what Ice couldn't.

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You didn't read them then. Sakura doesn't summon Katsuyu -> Sound Genjutsu stops her immediately in her tracks. This is bloodlusted, and OC. Tayuya will go for the oneshot.

Your turn. Now attempt to counter what Ice couldn't.
Exartly doesnt she stannd still to play the flute? Ino wrecks her with mind transfer right from the start, they both goes with their justus at the same time, spirit travels faster than sound. Then they just figure out the best way to kill her.

Or as I said before since this is OC and bloodlust Sakura goes for ground pound immediately and ends this. Shockwaves and that knock those sounds away same with Temari' justu.

Edit: Didnt you already concede to the fact that you can simply bite your tounge to break the genjustu?

Last edited:

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Exartly doesnt she stannd still to play the flute? Ino wrecks her with mind transfer right from the start, they both goes with their justus at the same time, spirit travels faster than sound. Then they just figure out the best way to kill her.

Or as I said before since this is OC and bloodlust Sakura goes for ground pound immediately and ends this. Shockwaves and that knock those sounds away same with Temari' justu.

Edit: Didnt you already concede to the fact that you can simply bite your tounge to break the genjustu?
Tayuya can obviously be mobile while playing a FLUTE. Lmao what kind of bullshit is that :lol Ino wrecks shit. Sakura overpowered Ino's mind control with her Inner Sakura persona which can be seen as simple overpowering Ino's chakra :lol. There never was an inner Sakura, it was all in her head. What Sakura really did was force Ino out with her own chakra reserves. Similar to how you break regular Genjutsu, Ino's technique was broken by overide.

Spirit travels faster than sound? :lol Both are chakra in the end. Her technique isn't Dan's. She can't move her conscious like Dan can unless there's manga scans to prove this. Tayuya's Sound Genjutsu >>>> The whole squad. Btw this is Pt.1 S.H.I.T if you're arguing all of them attacking vs Tayuya.

If you're arguing Sakura with katsuyu that's Sakura solo, but with Pt.2 feats.

Ground Pound shockwave? :lol When has that ever killed a relevant character. I'll wait. When has Sakura ever done anything siginificant with a ground pound lmao. Note, this is a forest. There are trees. Tayuya would be in a tree. Try again. Shockwaves that knock sound away? Loooooool. You realize Temari had intel correct? Shikamaru informed Temari that Tayuya used sound-based Genjutsu.

Sakura does not know that = Oneshot, and even then shockwaves? Really :lmao: hell no. Shockwaves aren't moving away the sound Genjutsu's chakra.

I never conceded to a tongue bite breaking Tayuya's Sound Genjutsu, you can read throughout this thread (which you said you did, but I guess you didn't) and see that I even said that even in Jiraiya's Sound Genjutsu (which does the same thing as Tayuya's) Nagato didn't instruct his paths to bite their tongues :lol Shikamaru obviously would have bit his tongue if he could, but he couldn't because Tayuya's sound genjutsu restricts all movement.

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Tayuya can obviously be mobile while playing a FLUTE. Lmao what kind of bullshit is that :lol Ino wrecks shit. Sakura overpowered Ino's mind control with her Inner Sakura persona which can be seen as simple overpowering Ino's chakra :lol. There never was an inner Sakura, it was all in her head. What Sakura really did was force Ino out with her own chakra reserves. Similar to how you break regular Genjutsu, Ino's technique was broken by overide.

Spirit travels faster than sound? :lol Both are chakra in the end. Her technique isn't Dan's. She can't move her conscious like Dan can unless there's manga scans to prove this. Tayuya's Sound Genjutsu >>>> The whole squad. Btw this is Pt.1 S.H.I.T if you're arguing all of them attacking vs Tayuya.

If you're arguing Sakura with katsuyu that's Sakura solo, but with Pt.2 feats.

Ground Pound shockwave? :lol When has that ever killed a relevant character. I'll wait. When has Sakura ever done anything siginificant with a ground pound lmao. Note, this is a forest. There are trees. Tayuya would be in a tree. Try again. Shockwaves that knock sound away? Loooooool. You realize Temari had intel correct? Shikamaru informed Temari that Tayuya used sound-based Genjutsu.

Sakura does not know that = Oneshot, and even then shockwaves? Really :lmao: hell no. Shockwaves aren't moving away the sound Genjutsu's chakra.

I never conceded to a tongue bite breaking Tayuya's Sound Genjutsu, you can read throughout this thread (which you said you did, but I guess you didn't) and see that I even said that even in Jiraiya's Sound Genjutsu (which does the same thing as Tayuya's) Nagato didn't instruct his paths to bite their tongues :lol Shikamaru obviously would have bit his tongue if he could, but he couldn't because Tayuya's sound genjutsu restricts all movement.
Oh wow fail. Sorry bro didnt even see that pt 1. Nevermind. You could have mentioned that from my first post lol.

You conceded on the tounge thing in another thread since Itachi was able to speak to Sasuke then you can bite your tounge to break the genjustu.

No way she takes pt 2 Sakura though.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Oh wow fail. Sorry bro didnt even see that pt 1. Nevermind. You could have mentioned that from my first post lol.

You conceded on the tounge thing in another thread since Itachi was able to speak to Sasuke then you can bite your tounge to break the genjustu.

No way she takes pt 2 Sakura though.
Kishimoto has shown characters to talk with their mouth closed:

But onto the real point. Shikamaru didn't bite his tongue, Itachi didn't bite his tongue, Nagato didn't bite his tongue. If they could, they would've.

Kishimoto needs to show dialogue. He can't just leave his characters docile when in Sound Genjutsu. He needs to show verbal interaction, even when it doesn't make sense, as seen with the closed mouth dialogue.