Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Tayuya vs S.H.I.T | Sakura/Hinata/Ino/Tenten

I honestly see Ino hitting her mind control here. Shikamaru was able to dodge around before getting hit with the genjutsu for a bit, Tayuya is literally a sitting duck.

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

They have the potential to manage something considering Neji's abilities, most of which Hinata possesses, would be useful in detecting Tayuya's location and I'd imagine Ino's sensing would come in handy. However, the entire battle is rather problematic for the team when Tayuya's Cursed Seal augments her capabilities considerably and the fact that her "Absolute Defense" was considered perfect by Shikamaru with Einstein level intelligence indicates that the team wouldn't be able to bypass her defense considering they don't have the mental acuity that Shikamaru possessed to pull it off.

It's likely possible that the outcome of the match, if the team somehow manages to conquer her Chess pieces, would result in Tayuya's Sound Genjutsu GG considering Hinata's Byakugan and Ino's sensory skills are useless when the Genjutsu is activated immediately upon hearing Tayuya's sound frequencies.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I honestly see Ino hitting her mind control here. Shikamaru was able to dodge around before getting hit with the genjutsu for a bit, Tayuya is literally a sitting duck.
Shikamaru never got the chance to dodge Genjutsu. Wym Zex.

They have the potential to manage something considering Neji's abilities, most of which Hinata possesses, would be useful in detecting Tayuya's location and I'd imagine Ino's sensing would come in handy. However, the entire battle is rather problematic for the team when Tayuya's Cursed Seal augments her capabilities considerably and the fact that her "Absolute Defense" was considered perfect by Shikamaru with Einstein level intelligence indicates that the team wouldn't be able to bypass her defense considering they don't have the mental acuity that Shikamaru possessed to pull it off.

It's likely possible that the outcome of the match, if the team somehow manages to conquer her Chess pieces, would result in Tayuya's Sound Genjutsu GG considering Hinata's Byakugan and Ino's sensory skills are useless when the Genjutsu is activated immediately upon hearing Tayuya's sound frequencies.
I like the fact that you're being generous to the team, but honestly, they get ragdolled.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

And I love how you called the team "SHIT". Makes for an interesting title.
It really does lol. I just want to see people put up arguments for team shit. Tayuya can murks even their Pt.2 counterparts lmao. Sakura is the only one with a chance vs her in Pt.2, but even then Sound Genjutsu right off the get go can solo since Katsuyu needs to be summoned.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Shikamaru never got the chance to dodge Genjutsu. Wym Zex.

I like the fact that you're being generous to the team, but honestly, they get ragdolled.
Oh true, I was thinking her base form flute stuff. Would she go CM2 from the start? :lol

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It really does lol. I just want to see people put up arguments for team shit. Tayuya can murks even their Pt.2 counterparts lmao. Sakura is the only one with a chance vs her in Pt.2, but even then Sound Genjutsu right off the get go can solo since Katsuyu needs to be summoned.
Why does Katsuyu need to be summoned? Any form of post Yin seal Sakura, the one who can summon Katsuyu, would stomp Tayuya.

Last edited:

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Why does Katsuyu need to be summoned?
Tayuya's Sound Genjutsu tricks the mind into believing any movement is impossible, as well being able to create reality simulation (similar to Sharingan Genjutsu - Mainly Itachi's usage). I've typed up why her Sound Genjutsu is literally up there with Tsukuyomi in brokenness. A surge of her own chakra won't break the Genjutsu (or else Itachi, and Sasuke would've done so), she can't self-inflict (even orally, this I have heavy proof on), and she can't get an outside source of chakra to infiltrate her chakra network to disrupt the sound genjutsu because she's not allowed to summon Katsuyu.

I'm even inclined to believe Katsuyu can be trapped inside of Genjutsu tbh. If you can hear, you're liable to feel the effects.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Tayuya's Sound Genjutsu tricks the mind into believing any movement is impossible, as well being able to create reality simulation (similar to Sharingan Genjutsu - Mainly Itachi's usage). I've typed up why her Sound Genjutsu is literally up there with Tsukuyomi in brokenness. A surge of her own chakra won't break the Genjutsu (or else Itachi, and Sasuke would've done so), she can't self-inflict (even orally, this I have heavy proof on), and she can't get an outside source of chakra to infiltrate her chakra network to disrupt the sound genjutsu because she's not allowed to summon Katsuyu.

I'm even inclined to believe Katsuyu can be trapped inside of Genjutsu tbh. If you can hear, you're liable to feel the effects.
Sakura would break genjutsu with ease. Sasuke and Itachi are irrelevant when they never got trapped in Tayuya's genjutsu. DSM Kabuto >>> CS2 Tayuya so bringing him up is irrelevant.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Please don't do this. Tayuya's my girl but even this don't seem right, these characters don't need anymore bullying xD

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Sakura would break genjutsu with ease. Sasuke and Itachi are irrelevant when they never got trapped in Tayuya's genjutsu. DSM Kabuto >>> CS2 Tayuya so bringing him up is irrelevant.
Bruh lol.

You must be registered for see images

This is Tayuya's Genjutsu, simply modified. It does the exact same thing, saying it doesn't is utter, and nonsensical bullshit. You claim Sakura can break Tayuya's Sound Genjutsu with ease, but that isn't possible because there isn't any outside chakra to help her do so. And her own chakra will not work, as I previously stated with the Sasuke and Itachi case.

I can't believe you just denied DSM Kabuto used Tayuya's Sound Genjutsu, when he incorporated their DNA to do that exact thing. :lol Don't be ignorant.

Bruh even says: Tayuya - Mateki, Mugen Onsa! Symbolizing that Tayuya did in fact perform the technique.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lmaoooo. I had to do it. Tayuya is deadass my favorite female character. Too many people sleep on her.

She's a savage.
I consider all the S4 chunnin with a Jonin level ability. Tayuya's being so good that DSM Kabuto Yakushi saw it's use and injected it into his body to use against Itachi and an EMS user and it WORKED ON THEM.

I love Ino and Tenten too much to watch them die though and will be supporting any pro-S.H.I.T arguments I find.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Bruh lol.

This is Tayuya's Genjutsu, simply modified. It does the exact same thing, saying it doesn't is utter, and nonsensical bullshit. You claim Sakura can break Tayuya's Sound Genjutsu with ease, but that isn't possible because there isn't any outside chakra to help her do so. And her own chakra will not work, as I previously stated with the Sasuke and Itachi case.
It having the same mechanics doesn't change the fact that the user has far greater chakra control and powerful chakra so it is much harder to break by .
I can't believe you just denied DSM Kabuto used Tayuya's Sound Genjutsu, when he incorporated their DNA to do that exact thing. :lol Don't be ignorant.

Bruh even says: Tayuya - Mateki, Mugen Onsa! Symbolizing that Tayuya did in fact perform the technique.
So if CE Temari uses kamaitachi no jutsu and Kage summit arc Temari does the same, is the effect going to be the same? If EP2 Sakura uses CES, will it be the same as WA Sakura using CES. Your argument here is idiotic.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

It having the same mechanics doesn't change the fact that the user has far greater chakra control and powerful chakra so it is much harder to break by .

So if CE Temari uses kamaitachi no jutsu and Kage summit arc Temari does the same, is the effect going to be the same? If EP2 Sakura uses CES, will it be the same as WA Sakura using CES. Your argument here is idiotic.
Are you serious right now? lmaooo. Bruh listen to what you're saying. First of all you just called it not the same technique which was hilarious af, showing you know jack shit about Tayuya, and her arsenal as a whole. For that you can hold this L for a second.

Secondly, read what you just said! It having the same mechanics! That's all I'm arguing here dude. If Tayuya's Sound Genjutsu has the same mechanics, than the same prerequisites are needed. Kabuto enhancing her sound genjutsu with more chakra doesn't take away from the fact that the same stipulations apply bruh.

I have no idea why you're comparing Ninjutsu/Taijutsu moves to a SOUND GENJUTSU. You really just said my argument is idiotic when you're looking stupid af with your nonsensical bullshit. If you're going to try and speak on Tayuya, know what you're talking about.

Increasing the chakra put into the techniques execution doesn't change the simple Sound Genjutsu breakage rules Itachi, and Sasuke put forth.

Edit: So Edo Itachi couldn't break out of Kabuto's altered Tayuya Sound Genjutsu by overpowering it? :lol EDO ITACHI. Unlimited Chakra :lol

Last edited:

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sakura's not disrupting Tayuya's Genjutsu when she has a 5 in Genjutsu in her Natural State and Sound Genjutsu was explicitly stated to be the most potent genjutsu out of every type of genjutsu.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Only reasons Kabuto's would be stronger because of SM chakra.
Sakura's not disrupting Tayuya's Genjutsu when she has a 5 in Genjutsu in her Natural State and Sound Genjutsu was explicitly stated to be the most potent genjutsu out of every type of genjutsu.
Ice said:

Wait hold up. Why didn't Nagato use Icelerate's method to break out of Jiraiya's Sound Genjutsu in regards to his paths? Nagato's chakra >>>>>> Jiraiya's. :lol