Hammy120290

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've started off my anime sleeve. It's going to made up of various anime that I love and then once I have all the tattoos on my arm I'll fill the empty spaces with random anime items i.e.shuriken, pokeballs, gym badges, scrolls etc.

Currently I have a Luffy tattoo on my wrist and the starter Pokémon + pikachu on my forearm.

I want Naruto in full kyuubi sage mode like on the home screen, with the kyuubi in flame form around him, for Narutobase and Sasuke with full powered Susanoo both next to each other on my shoulder.

I want a contrast of the purple and orange + yellow from both characters and I want the colours to merge as if opposing each other.

I also really need some inspiration for Attack on Titan on my bicep....Dunno what to get.

Thank you :)

A$AP Wap

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Sss... It's going to hurt when those Animes get as old, forgotten, and unpopular as Inyuasha...
But you lucky Pokemon will never go out of style.[SUB]
You must be registered for see images
[/SUB]

Hammy120290

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Never read or watched gundam. Also I'm not the type to regret tattoos. I love my tats and instantly know when I see a pic or quote if I want it tattooed.

A$AP Wap

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Never read or watched gundam. Also I'm not the type to regret tattoos. I love my tats and instantly know when I see a pic or quote if I want it tattooed.

Well then YOLO, I'll respect your decision.
It would be cool if you got part of your arm looking like a Eren's muscles when he's in Titan form.
Like, if you got your shoulder or something looking like it has no skin and its just muscle.[SUB]
You must be registered for see images
[/SUB]