Tattoo ideas for me

jvsluys

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So my girlfriend has two tattoos and is wanting me to get one so I'm trying to figure out some cool stuff so far i got two ideas and I'm thinking of either putting them on middle of my back or shoulder.
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

I was wondering what all you think and maybe if any of you feel like it change or improve on the design. All attempts will get rep. :win: And if you do not know the symbols are from Legend of Zelda. Thx to all who attempt or leave comments.

Guardian of the Rain

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LOL altering your appearance for your girlfriend, whom you probably won't end up marrying? C'mon, man! Just make sure that you geniunely like the tattoo you get and won't regret it in the future.
The images aren't working for me, so I can't say.

jvsluys

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL altering your appearance for your girlfriend, whom you probably won't end up marrying? C'mon, man! Just make sure that you geniunely like the tattoo you get and won't regret it in the future.
The images aren't working for me, so I can't say.
We have been together for 5 years now so I will most likely marry her after i finish my college so, but i hear what you mean

Hollow9tailsEye

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I say that if ur just getting it cuz ur girlfriend wants u to then I don't know if r making the right decision. If u really want to and it's not just because of her. Then go for it. I'm sure which ever artist does ur work can improve the design but keep it along the lines of the original. Maybe even add more detail and what not. Good luck. Choose wisely

Guardian of the Rain

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We have been together for 5 years now so I will most likely marry her after i finish my college so, but i hear what you mean
Oh, my bad, man. Congrats to ya! That's a beautiful thing. Most relationships don't last 5 weeks (or am I exaggerating?). Yeah, but anyway, get a bad ass tattoo that has a sentimental meaning. And, of course, get it done by a legit tattoo artist. That's all I can say.

jvsluys

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I say that if ur just getting it cuz ur girlfriend wants u to then I don't know if r making the right decision. If u really want to and it's not just because of her. Then go for it. I'm sure which ever artist does ur work can improve the design but keep it along the lines of the original. Maybe even add more detail and what not. Good luck. Choose wisely
Thanks, its not only because of her. I've been thinking about getting one after she got hers but just never knew what or even when i could afford one haha, but thanks for your input

Cruciatus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Firstly, I fully support the idea of getting a Zelda tattoo. u_u
Secondly, don't do it just for your girlfriend. Make sure you genuinely want it.