killer mookai

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK EVERY ONE THIS IS MY FIST FAN-FIC.
IF THERE IS ANY IMPROVEMENT WITH MY WRITING THAT YOU FEEL YOU NEED TO TELL ME DO SO. I GAVE IT A LOT THOUGHT, SORRY ABOUT IT ALL BEING IN UPPERCASE MY LAPTOP IS FREAKING OUT BUT MY NEXT ONE WONT BE IKE THIS, AGAIN SORRY, OVER ALL I JUST WANT YOUR FEED BACK PLEASE TRY TO AVOID FLAMING. I AM A WRITER JUST TRYING TO IMPROVE. =]
IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS LET ME KNOW IF YOU WISH TO WORK WITH ME ON OTHER THINGS LIKE STARTING A MANGA OR COMIC BOOK IM AL EARS!

AS FOR THE NAMES JUST MADE THEM UP ON THE STOP BEAR WITH ME!

“TALES OF THE 6 KAGE”
By
MOOKKAMARA

EMAIL:[email protected]

FADE IN:

STORY TITLE: TALES OF JUNGURURAKKAZAN CHAPTER 1

Story Synopsis: tommy eruption is a chosen warrior in the land of jungurakkazan. Jungururakkazan is a hidden island continent in the world of naruto that was off the map and lost since the days of the sage of the six paths the sage helped out the ruler of this kingdom and made a promise to return to the island country after his journey. No one could find this kingdom it was lost at sea until recently. This is a giant island that has a giant volcano at the very center which is surrounded by a giant desert which is wrapped around by jungle. Tommy eruption is chosen to join the kazan warrior six these six chosen warriors are the ones who protect the princess pokerinsay. This job title requires you to be very strong as there are many attempts on the princess’s life just in one hour. The job is around the clock job and to be compared to ninja skill level system you must be an s-rank ninja and a master of the kin-jutsu manga style. Recently one of the s-ranked warriors has vanished and the kingdom of jungurakkazan is in need of help. They risk losing their secret location by sending a messenger group to the hidden leaf for help.
Setting: the now 5 kazan warriors are headed for the leaf rapidly.

TAKI: ARE SURE THIS IS ALRIGHT? HELP FROM THESE OUTSIDERS..

ACTION: the group is sliding on the ground pushing up gravel.

RANDINI: YEAH, HOW CAN WE TRUST THEM. WHO KNOWS IF THERE EVEN STRONG!

SHIN(LEADER): EVER SINCE JUNEHO DIED, OUR GROUP HAS SUFFERED DRASTICALLY, OUT SYNERGY IS ALL OFF. THIS IS ALL FOR THE SAKE OF THE PRINCESS, PLUS OUR LEADER FEELS WE NEED TO MAKE OUR DEBUT TO THE WORLD SO WE SHOULD JUST FOLLOW ORDERS!

PRINCESS POKERINSAY: THANK YOU SHIN-SAMA, I APPRECIATE IT ALL, BUT I STILL THINK I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF FATHER IS SO OVER PROTECTIVE I CAN HANDLE MYSELF JUST FINE! A LITTLE ATTEMPT ON MY LIFE EVERY NOW AND THEN IS NO BIG DEAL.

ACTION:TOMMY REMEMBERS SPECIFICALLY BEFORE THEY LEFT ALL FIVE ATTEMPTS ON HER LIFE BEFORE THEY LEFT THE VILLAGE.

ACTION:ALL OF THEM LOOK AT HER LIKE SHE IS CRAZY.

ALL FIVE KAZAN WARRIORS: YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

SHIN: PRINCESS OUR JOB IS TO PROTECT YOU, WE WILL ALL BE GLADLY tO GIVE OUR LIVES TO SAVE YOU.

TOMMY: HA SPEAK FOR YOUR SELVES IM NOT GONNA DIE, ILL PROTECT THE PRINCESS FOR EVER.

ACTION: POKERINSAY BLUSHES

NOMAY: HMMF, WITH YOUR SKILL I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF THIS WAS YOUR LAST MISSION WITH US..

TOMMY: HEY WHAT WAS THAT NOMAY, JUST BECASUE YOU WERE PICKED AS A KAZAN WARRIOR BEFORE I WAS DOESNT MAKE YOU BETTER, MY BROTHER JUNEHO WAS JUST TRYING TO PROTECT ME HE KNEW I WAS DESTINED TO BE A WARRIOR! AND THATS WHY IT TOOK SO LONG!

NOMAY LIFTS HIS GLASSES UP WITH HIS FINGER.

NOMAY: HMPF, IF YOU SAY SO..

ACTION: Tommy dashing on the tree’s breaking each branch as he dashes.

TOMMY: HEY GUYS YOU SHOULD TRY THIS! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhooooooooooo! ITS WAY FASTER up here!!

NOMAY: ACTUALLY IT SLOWER, YOU’RE PUTTING IN AN EXTRA EFFORT JUST TO GET MOMENTUM, THESE TREE’S ARE FAR WEAKER THAN THE ONES BACK HOME AND they CANT EVEN SUPPORT OuR LEG STRENGTH, MAKING IT A WASTE OF TIME.

FADE OUT:
Setting: naruto, sakura, sai, and kakashi scouting mission around the outskirts of the leaf. They are looking for a secret scroll which contains a message from the sage of the six paths. They are currently setting up camp as the have a stake out waiting for some bandits who were suspected of having this specific scroll

ACTION: naruto is watching sakura as she undresses

NARUTO: HEHEHE ALMOST THERE, ALMOST THERE..JUST A FEW MORE INCHES..

ACTION: sakura is pulling up her shirt to take it off

SAI: NARUTO?

ACTION: sakura pulls down her shirt and immediately picks up a boulder while turning around

SAKURA: NARUTO!! SAI!

ACTION: sakura throws the big rock at them. Naruto and sai barely avoid it!

SAKURA: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOUR PERVERTS DOING?!?!?!? I WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE!

NARUTO: HAHAHA, KAKASHI TOLD ME TO GET YOU, SO YOU CAN AHHHHH??

SAI: HELP OUT RATIONING THE SUPPLIES.

NARUTO THINKS TO HIMSELF:GOOD ONE SAI HEHEHE..

NARUTO: OK NOW, SORRY ABOUT THAT SAKURA WE WILL BE ON OUR WAY NOW!

ACTION: naruto grabs sai and run off quickly

SAKURA THINKS TO HERSELF: THAT WAS TO FISHY SOMETHING GOING ON..I BETTER BE ON MY TOES NARUTO IS A CRAFTY LITTLE PERVERT.

NARUTO:SIGH. THAT WAS A CLOSE ONE, GOOD ONE SAI

ACTION: pats sai on the back

SAI: YOUR A Perverted LITTLE PRICK.

NARUTO: NOT SO LOUD SAI! IW AS DOING RESEARCH HEHEHE..

ACTION: naruto rubs finger on his nose

SAI: WHY DON’T YOU JUST TELL SAKURA WHAT YOU WANT TO DO. ITS ONLY NATURAL FOR A MALE TO FEEL THAT WAY AOUT A WOMAN. THAT’S WHAT IT SAYS IN THIS BOOK.

NARUTO:YOU SHOULD STOP READING THOSE…

ACTION: sai stares at naruto blankly

NARUTO: WELL, NOW THAT THAT’S OVER LETS HEAD BACK AND NOT A WORD TO SAKURA OR ILL KILL YOU!

SAI: OK

ACTION: they dash back towards camp

Setting: as naruto and sai dash back towards camp naruto sees a person dashing on the tree branches in the far distance in front of him.

NARUTO:WHAT THEY HELL?!? SAI LOOK MAYBE IT’S THE BANDITS WITH THE SCROLL

SAI: HE’S MOVING FAST NARUTO WATCH OUT!

NARUTO:WAIT? WHAT THE?? UGGHH!

Action: naruto and Tommy collide Tommy tackles naruto right in the chest sending naruto through a nearby tree.

NARUTO:WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED????

action: naruto looks up disoriented and sees Tommy standing and smiling in the distance standing courageously. While sai is in shock!

SAI: NARUTO? WHAT JUST HAPPENED??

FADE OUT:

THE END

Last edited:

killer mookai

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hahaha, I laughed so hard. Does mr. eruption wear a tank top and slap around ho's wherever he goes?
haha no he is kinda of like kiba if i were to compare him to anyone! but i knew i should of had a description ill do it in the next chapter if everyone likes it!

if i can come up with Okami Uzumaki in three minutes so can you
sorry dude i just feel like i shouldn't delve in to a name in a world created by someone else

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
haha no he is kinda of like kiba if i were to compare him to anyone! but i knew i should of had a description ill do it in the next chapter if everyone likes it!

sorry dude i just feel like i shouldn't delve in to a name in a world created by someone else
all i did was take a clan name from Naruto and took the last name of a Japanese MMA fighter in this case it was Yushin Okami

iCuRiddY

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bad names aside, the story is a little unbelievable. I mean, if the island is a lost island how can there be so many attempts on the princess' life? Are her own people after her?