Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here https://animebase.me/threads/graveyard-of-sin-115.756128/page-16

Chakra 1660 + 60 (6 days) = 1720

This post marks the beginning of my (our) mission using these storyboard elements:

- Village Mission - Wounded Healer (3)

Summary: It seems the hospital was demolished in the wake of Grenth's betrayal. You are tasked with rebuilding the hospital and returning it to its former glory. If any civilians need further treatment at this time bring them to the newly rebuilt hospital, and take in volunteer civilians to heal some of the wounded. See that our people are healed, fed, and safe until such time that they can return to their normal lives.

As the trio would arrive back to Taki, Korra's medical staff would have cleared the debris out of the way and have the equipment saved. While Woody would be getting water from the lake, Korra would explain to Beedrill and the staff on what happen at Graveyard and the man now being wanted. After saying this Korra would get handed a blueprint of the hospital and secretly the lab. Korra would show Woody the plans so he knows what he is recreating. After studying the plans Wood would channel his chakra into the ground where the hospital was and create the building again as well as use his wood abilities to recreate the lab.

(Mokuton: Shichuuka no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Four-Pillar House Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: After doing the Snake → Rat → Ox → Ram → Snake hand seals and focusing chakra into the ground, the user creates a wooden home that can serve as a place to stay or as a defense.

(Mokuton: Kyousei Mokuzai No Jutsu) Wood Release: Greater Wood Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.

Alright I am tired and will be going now.

Thank you once again Woody!

After saying that Woody would disperse back home. After that Korra and the staff would start moving equipment into the hospital. Korra would get notified by Beedrill and Serperior that they found another set of workers that would underground right now fixing up the lab and reinstalling the equipment. As that went as planned Korra would have a group of 10 workers pack up some stuff and head to the Graveyard of Sins to help the healing there. After a few minutes of packing the group would head out.

NPC LLM

Alright if we have any injured lets treat them now.

After saying that the staff would bring in the few injured as not that much people would have been hurt. A few with just scapes and cuts in which Korra and her staff would be wrapping people up. Some of the villagers would also be helping planting new flowers and small trees in the garden area. While the villagers are doing that Korra would notice one of the patients has some of their skin on their arm missing. Korra would walk over to them and starts infusing the cells of the patient tissue with the Korra's own healing chakra, potentiating mitosis and tissue growth. The skin would regrow the tissue and replace the skin basically that was missing.

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Saibō no saisei ) - Medical Technique: Cellular regeneration
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A (can negate up to 60 points)
Description: The medical ninja forcibly controls the cell cycle of the target tissue, causing rapid proliferation of the cells, thereby regenerating the tissue. This is done by infusing the cells of the target tissue with the users own healing chakra, potentiating mitosis and tissue growth. The drawback of this technique is that its not actually a healing technique but a tissue growth technique. It can serve to grow missing tissue but it cannot heal in the truth essence of the word and in essence is a much simpler application of the Mystic Palm technique.

There you go all set now.

After finishing this Korra would help her staff get things back in order. After getting every set Korra would go back to her office and take the elevator back down to the lab to see everything was back in place and just needed more test subjects again.

Welp guess we gonna have to go out again later.

Korra would than take her tablet out and go back to her studies.

Mission Ends

Chakra 1720 - 30 1690

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my (our) mission using these storyboard elements:

- Acquire new test subjects from a Non Village Land (3)

Summary: After the events that unfolded Korra would have to go back to Tesuka and get new test subjects to replace the ones that were destroyed.

After everything that has happen, things seem to e going back to normal. Korra would now need to go back to Tesuka and get more test subjects as the man that did the destruction caused her to loose them.

Hey Beedrill your in charge again. We have to go back and get new subjects.

Of course Korra-sama.

Korra would get Serprior and have him merge back into her and the two would grab and cloak and head out to Tesuka to get more test subjects.

LLM

Travel Itinerary:#117>121>125
Departing #117 at 11:00 EST 5/7/2019
#121: 12:00PM - 1:00pm
#125 1:00 PM Arrive

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here https://animebase.me/threads/tetsukai-125.756138/#post-21937278

Korra/Serperior and their prisoners would arrive back at home through their East tunnel. As they arrive and get to her lab Korra would use her skills to put the prisoners she took into tubes. As she does that, the volunteers would help each other and get into the tubes themselves. When the 10 main tubes in the main part of her lab get full, the rest would go into the other sections and get into those tubes. After everyone is in their tubes, Korra would hook up everyone's vitals sensors and get her tablet and ensure that everyone test subject is online and she can monitor them.

Mission Ends

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

-Create a Custom Tech (2)

Summary: Wanting a way to control the hospital/lab but not wanting to take out a full tablet, Korra takes her tablet and turns it into her own invention.

Korra would be in her lab while Beedrill would be in the garden with other bees pollinating flowers and Serperior with her taking a nap. Korra would have her tablet on the table and look at the computer. Having the tablet was useful but having to take it out on her coat all the time to use it as well as having one of her hands occupied was annoying. Korra wanted a simpler way of using her tablet functions while upgrading it. While looking at her computers, Korra would see one of her doctors with a watch and she would just sit there thinking how if she could have her tablet on her wrist, how everything would be easier. Then the idea came straight to her right away. Korra would leave her lab and head into town to the marketplace. Korra would stop by an armory place to get a wrist gauntlet while also stopping by a tech shop to get some spare parts. Once she gathers all the parts and put it on Fu’s tab she headed back to the hospital. Once back she heads straight to her lab.

Hey, Serperior I just thought of something brilliant.

Excellent Korra-sama.

Korra would than go to her desk and set the gauntlet down on her desk along with the equipment she would have gathered at the stores. Using a blade she would cut into the bottom of the gauntlet a big enough space to fit 5 test tubes. Once cut open Korra would start grabbing a spring mechanism and add it to the bottom of the cut and attach the cut off a piece to it so that the bottom can open and close. Once the piece is created she adds a small coolant part to keep any DNA/Poison tubes that would go in the gauntlet would be cool and can be stored. She finishes that part she test the panel opening and closing function to ensure it works.

Halfway there!

Once Korra says this she grabs her tablet and uses some tools to take the glass screen off and start taking apart the wires and motherbox inside the tablet. Korra would than cut rectangle on the top of the gauntlet. Korra would first add a geoscope piece in it so that the gauntlet can rotate around her arm. After that Korra would start putting in all the motherbox and hardware from the tablet into the whole and hooking everything back together. She also got part for a holo display from the store and combines the tablet parts so that not only would the gauntlet have a touch screen but it can display a holo-screen to Korra. Korra would also put in some of her med tech so that the device can keep track of her health. Once Korra completes the install she would close the gauntlet and put the rounded screen onto the gauntlet.

All finish and now for the software.

Once she finishes the manual creation, Korra would plug the gauntlet into her main computer and transfer all main access to the gauntlet. After a few minutes, the transfer completes Korra would put on the gauntlet and power it on by channeling a small amount of chakra. Once the gauntlet turns on a holo-display comes on showing Korra's body diagnostics.

Gauntlet online. Body diagnostics scan complete. No injuries or disease detected.

Once this happens Korra grabs a poison vial and inserts it into the gauntlet bottom.

Item detected. Poison. A mixture of several snake species. The main purpose is DNA destruction. Antdoiote is possible.

After testing the features Korra tries one last thing.

Gauntlet connected to Sin Village network. Displaying hospital cameras. Patient files located and available for reading.

The gauntlet would show Korra every angle of the cameras installed in the hospital and lab. Korra happy with her results now continues to do her experiments while now having her new tool.

(Iryō-yō Gantoretto ) - Medical Gauntlet
Type: Tool
Chakra: N/A
Description: The medical gauntlet is a gauntlet that is also a computer that was created by Korra for gathering data and storing it. The gauntlet is a standard gauntlet with a touch screen/holo display. The screen always faces up no matter what angle the user has their arm up. The gauntlet also has an opening to fit in 5 test tube the user can use to store poison vials or DNA vials. With the DNA/Poison being stored the user is able to scan and learn about the KG/AE in the DNA as well as antidotes for poisons. In the NW the gauntlet can connect to any NPC computer to send and take files for the user. If other users have a gauntlet they can communicate with each other up to 3 landmarks away to share important info faster. This is done by incorporating a similar sealing technique like (Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique to allow for the communication. The gauntlet computer that also can alert the user to when their chakra system is disrupted and in a genjutsu. The Gauntlet can release a burst of chakra into the user and break them out of A rank and below genjutsu. It can also alert the user to any damage they have taken and to what extent.
Note: Must be placed in the user's bio or posted at the beginning of the fight
Note: Must be taught by Korra
Note: Only 1 Gauntlet per bio

Mission ends

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,494💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Coming From Here

Finally he gets to the hospital in the next landmark and screams,

"I need a Medical Nin to come with me right now. There are people in need. There is one girl leg who was hit by a rock. No questions I need help now!!!!."

A medical shinobi starts to walk up on him and she looks at him with her left hand on her hip. The way she is moving it seems like it isn't a good day at all. She points at Hachi.

"Sir please this isn't a good place to yelling and demanding. As you can see we have a lobby full. Every person in here is stretch thin via using the Shadow Clone jutsu. They can't use the Shadow Clone jutsu and medical ninjutsu at the same time if they create another clone."

She puts her finger down from pointing at him. Hachi is hit with something just by the expression on his face.

"You said they but not yourself. So can you help me please?"

She looks him up and down and does it again three more times.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

She taps are right index finger on her bottom lip and smirks.

"I have the perfect way of helping you out. Come with me please."

She takes him to a lab deep down in the hospital. This place was creepy, it is something he has never seen before. She points for him to sit on a table and she grabs a rolling cart with parts on it. She holds out his right and left hands.

"What are you going to do to me?"

She smirks again

"Something you will like."

He starts to shake a little bit. She taps on shoulder to calm him down as she starts on his hands mainly his index fingers. She takes them out and puts something in them and reattaches the finger. She had put in what it looks like is foam.

"This here sir is something you had already but the usage wasn't very how should I put it, helpful to you nor anyone else. This will allow you to heal damage on them up to 120 and can only be used on that same person once so use it wisely please sir."

She let's him go and looks him in the eyes.

"You never seen this place you hear m."

If he could pee he would at this point based on her serious look and tone. He walks out of this scary place but also the hospital looking at his fingers. He heads back to the building again with this new found ability(just for the story going to say new).

( Iyashi Fomu ) - Healing Foam
Type: Tool
Chakra: N/A
Description: Only usable by cyborgs, this special attachment to their body allows them to utilize a special foam that enhances an injured person's natural healing capabilities when sprayed on, rapidly healing the wounds. Slightly weaker than Mystic Palm, this foam allows the user to regenerate up to 40 damage health per turn. The user is able to use this foam up to 10 times at Jounin rank and decreasing 3 times every rank you go down.
Note: This can only be used on any person once.
Note: Lasts up to 3 turns.

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The clone came in from the Motoi Drylands and moved on toward the capital.

He brought trade with him as he made the Uchiha, Christopher sell off some of the wares to Takinomori.

ELM from LM ( 116 )| LLM
Note:
Dropping my previous mission. Got bored and distracted.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

- Set up a secure camp (2)

Summary: Korra has chosen to go out on a long due vacation with Asami. In doing so she would not be around anymore and her cousin would take her place but Korra would need to ensure her research goes onto her cousin.

As Korra was in her office upstairs she would be in her office writing her notice that she would be taking leave for an extended time. SHe would write that Fu would now take over as Head of the Hospital and that Serperior and Beedrill would also be done. As she finishes the the notice she sends it out to all the hospital's employees allowing them time to adjust. After sending that, Korra would make her way to the grandfather clock and put in the numbers that would activate the elavator allowing her access to her lab. As she does that her girlfriend Asami would come in the door to help her with gathering her stuff before their trip.

You almost ready bae?

Yes just need to prepare everything for Skarlet. You remember my cousin right?

I do.

As the couple says that they would head downstairs to the lab where Beedrill and Serperior would be awaiting them. As they come down the 4 of them would start packing up scrolls and data pads into organized stacks to make the move easier for everyone. After that Korra and Asami would take a while moving all the test tubes filled with test subjects to the middle of the lab floor. Once all the tubes were brought together Korra and Asami would ensure that all the health monitoring machine stayed on to ensure that all of the test subjects stayed alive long as possible. After doing that Korra would go to each smaller room and move the computer equipment to the middle of the entire lab. As she was doing that Asami would be packing her bags for their vacation. Beedrill would be going thru the tunnels and spraying enough honey to block the tunnels so no one else can use them. Serperior would be Going through the tunnels made for him and covering them up.

Are we almost done?

Yes almost Asami.

After saying this Korra would find the tube with Sado's old arm and move that to the pile so that her cousin can do something with it. After moving that Korra would find her main computer with her files with everything she has done so far. She would have her gauntlet download all the files and delete them off the computer before having her paper sheets destroy the computer. After doing that Korra would take off her Power Ring and Gauntlet and place it with the pile of everything. After having everything pilled up, Korra would take a scroll out and seal everything into a scroll. Once sealed, Korra would grab the scroll and write down what is in it for Skarlet to to know about. Once she did that she would look at Serperior and Beedrill.

( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

I am going to miss you both but Skarlet will treat you nicely and say hi to her for me! Make sure she gets this.

We will miss you Korra-Sama

Korra would than give Serperior the scroll who than eat it and store it in his stomach, once this is done both of the summons would poof away. After doing this Korra would take out a cell phone she got and send a text to all her fellow villagers.

Hey everyone its Korra! So by the time you visit, Asami and I willb e on vacation and I will probably not be back in a long time. That being said my cousin Skarlet should be coming to the area so if anything she can take my place. Just be warned she has an attutiude and takes no bs. Good luck with her! The lab has been dissamble, that said Skarlet will get everything and probably will be more sinster than I was so good luck! - Love the Avatar

After sending out the text Korra and Asami would exit the lab and head on their vacation.

MIssion Ends

Bio leaving the NW and switching bios

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado and the group head onward toward the Aisu Bay.
Sado's Chakra
Remaining chakra:

Senjutsu chakra:
817 - 20 ( Sage Mode | Wings ) = 797

Doombringer chakra:

Jack's chakra:

Smith's chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
398 - 20 ( Sage Mode | Wings of Illidan ) = 378

Extra clone's chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
398 - 20 ( Sage Mode | Wings of Illidan ) = 378

Monkey Rock:
Group ELM from LM 115 | LLM

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
https://animebase.me/threads/graveyard-of-sin-115.756128/page-20#post-21976983

Geets and Boit move thru the area, Vegeta would activate his Byakugan once more to look thru the surrounding LM's as they push forwards..

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.

Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.
LLM

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takinomori
Takinomori is characterized by a curious combination of the terrain of the Badlands of Earth and the Land of Fire in a harmonious union. The area is dominated by hills and mountains, but the further East one travels here the more plentiful the trees and flora. The area is fairly populous, with many communities along the lone river running through most of the area. In particular, a huge tree surrounded by a lake, situated near the edge of a ridge where the river runs into a waterfall, has seen a sizable town built around the water’s edges.

Behind the waterfall a tunnel has been constructed that leads into a sizable open land area behind the cliff. The area contains a river and is dominated by a very large tree in its center. Dwellings have been constructed here in which a number of natives have taken up residence. Although the flora in this enclosed area looks normal at first glance, most of the trees and flowers are in fact composed entirely of fine paper sheets, to the detriment of the fauna here.
Takinomori is also the location of the Sin Village hospital which was created by Korra and villagers. This hospital; is used for Sin Ninja to heal up and get any medicine. The hospital also happens to be located near the giant tree near the lake and is five stories tall. Below the hospital is a secret lab created Korra and now disappeared workers.
previous mission thread
Itinerary
Start: Graveyard of Sin (115)
Warenaiwa (114)
Coral Cliffs (112)
End: Lake Aucity (108)
Mission
Offering the following as a Village Mission with a 20% increase via Colonial Income/Village Kumi.
RP Starts....Now!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Takeno at long last had made his way wandering through the badlands of Earth to Lake Acuity. He has often heard tales of the invigorating properties the fountain possesses from his mother. She spoke of an almost heavenly source of drinking water situated in an area usually described for its barren nature. He at last was finally face to face with the mystical waters. He took a deep sip of these waters and felt almost immediately invigorated.

The tales hold true I see

He noticed a group of people stretching along the lake, and asked to join them in their activities, in hopes of asking them about any prevalent flora they seem to have. They were more than happy to oblige, and invited the young shinobi for a relaxing moment in the gymnasium. He agreed, after his long journey through rocky cliffs and dry climates. He took the time to refresh himself. He had been on two back to back journeys around the badlands, and even though he had relatively safe travels, his body was in need of a break. He practiced meditation among the townsfolk. While they sat still he constantly opened his eyes to view the lake, the townspeople, and the open gymnasium. He constantly fidgeted and was unable to relax like this. He instead laid down and looked up at the bright blue sky.

"You know we grow valerian here right."

Takeno got up, to see a young lady, not much older than he was looking over him. She had a mona lisa smile, and thick rimmed glasses.

"So people can calm down... like you"

It was true, he was unable to relax, and valarian is a calming herb that could be useful to the hospital. But he didn't just come for the plants he knew, he heard of a new type of herb to him: pokeweed grew around this lake. He heard of its ability to change the route of almost any disease, as an antiviral, and is great for cleansing out the organs especially the liver. He had never heard of such an unusually useful plant before ever in his life, and wished to acquire and log it in his notebook.

"I do know actually-" Takeno replied to the girl.

"Well excuse me then Mr. Smarty pants. If you knew that then why didn't you use it to get rid of that fidgety leg of yours"

His leg was shaking an awful lot. He had never had time to really sit and ponder his thoughts. He has always been on the move, and the sensation of any "downtime" surprised him. He pressed her on

"Sorry to come off so
condescending, I just did not realize it was readily available."

"woa it was a joke dude."

The young girl smirked, she knew he meant well, but socially wasn't the easiest to talk to. She offered to help get him some valarian for his nerves, and some extra for his village.

"o-oh thank you!"

"No problem. Now leave the heavy workout guys are about to come in here and you do NOT wanna see their workouts"

Takeno headed this warning and continued his quest in looking for the pokeweed. He didn't have that many references to go off of tho, so it was more of a mindless wander. After twenty minutes, the girl who was looking at Takeno's "educated guesses"
"Do you know what your looking for??"

"Y-YEA OF COURSE I DO!!!" Takeno was embarrassed. How could he not find a simple herb like pokeweed. He prided himself on his knowledge of plants, how could he not find this one simple plant.

"Alright dude what are you looking for..."

"I'm fine I don't need your help!"

"Ok..... I need your help...."
Takeno had been wandering for half and hour. He was exhausted. His frustration turned into fatigue. He had gone long enough without receiving help. His pride was not worth another unbearable second of this

"Glad you came to your senses you dummy! So what are you looking for?
"
"pokeweed..."
"Oh that's simple!!"

Takeno watched her go through patches of untamed tangled plants that he had overlooked and pull out multiple specimines of pokeweed. At the end they filled up a medium sized bag full of pokeweed.

They retired to the gym so Takeno could pick up his things, including the valerian and pokeweed. He thanked the girl for her help.

"Hey! Remember not to be so uptight. People are here looking out for you. mkay?"

"O-okay!" Takeno had to stop having that solidarity outlook on life. He is now part of a village, with people he can look up to for wisdom, and help. He took his leave for Takinomori.
Takeno walked into Takinomori with the supplies Sado had requested him to get for the hospital. He had a great time in Lake Aucity. He walked into the hospital, and dropped of the supplies at the lobby. He had a medium sized bag (about a purse) of pokeweed and a smaller bag of valerian. He started his trek towards the Graveyard of Sin.

End of Mission
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,494💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Coming From Here

Madara makes it to the landmark. He walks to the hospital but before hand he sends a message to an old friend. He hasn't seen him in a loooong time. He sends him a message from his Medical Gauntlet on his left hand saying

Yo bish where you at? You missing out on something fucking important or semi important I should say.

@Vayne

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,494💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Madara gets a message from his old friend finding out where he is at. He smirked a little bit. He wanted to go see him but he had a task to do at the hospital first. He messaged back

Man there is some dude wanting to start a war. It was said this man destroyed a whole landmark. I don't know who this man is but has to be quite powerful to do something like that.

@Vayne

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,494💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Madara notices the new message and messaged him back and let him know.

I got you. I will let you know anymore information.

Madara created a cross with his hands and creates a shadow clone. Madara sends back the clone to the Sin to help the village with any village missions that need to be done.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

1600 -20 /2 =790

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,494💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Madara instead of going to the hospital he sent the information over to his clone but they knew they were at war so the clone was his defense. Afterwards he checks his bingo book looking for some easy money. He finds one that's semi easy but still tough. It was dancing time so he took out a chakra pill and ate it increasing his chakra levels. Madara leaves from this landmark headed to a specific place. He travels through different landmarks to get where he is going.

(Heishi Piru) Soldier Pills
TypeType: Supplementary
Description and Background:Soldier pills are a more combat aimed variation of the military ration pill. Upon ingesting the pill, your chakra supply doubles, but burns at a greatly accelerated rate due to the "pressure" involved. Upon ingesting the pill, any ninjutsu you use gains +15 damage and any taijutsu gains +10 for 4 turns. Upon expiration of the effects you must use an extra 10 chakra for every technique afterwards for 5 turns with no enhanced effects due to the fatigue setting in meaning you have to force your techniques more, and thereby adding to the toll it takes on your body. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use in combat and are essentially black small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach, made off of various ingredients and medicinal herbs as well as stimulants. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
Description of Side Effects:
-Upon using a second pill in a conflict the additional chakra cost after expiry rises to +30 until healed
-Upon taking a third pill, the medical ninja will suffer cardiac arrest upon expiry of the pill.
-Costs a move per turn to use.

4:00: 115
5:00: 91
6:00: 92
7:00: 93
8:00: 86

790 +1000 =1790

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,494💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Coming From Here

Hospital: I know, that, I'm no Superman.
Description: Three patients have just arrived with severe burns and bruises directed by a shinobi to seek aid from the hospital. It seems a small fire has caused these injuries. Your job is plain first you are to diagnose your patients gaining an understanding of their injuries and how best to help them. Then you are expected to heal their injuries and quickly because there might be another rush of patients.
Note: Requires training in Medicial Ninjutsu
John makes his way to the landmark. He knew he sent three people to the hospital here. He wanted to check on them and if need be also heal them up. He walks into the hospital and notice the hospital right now is up in a rush. It had to be the fire so he rushed over into the ER. He wanted to get to work fast. He grabbed a white coat off of one of the coat stands. He moves through the crowd of guest that needed their help. John walks over to the charge nurse asking,

I am a medical shinobi I can help out where would you like me.

She checked him out with her eyes and nodded. She points to two doors that said "entrance". John fast walks over to this area. He pushes the doors with both hands and notices five different areas with letters going from A to E. He starts looking into all of them. He sees there is a patient in D pod. She has burn marks all over her body and her clothes are almost completely burned off. John ask the lady,

Ma'am can you hear me? My name is John I will be assisting you today.

Nothing she doesn't move at all. John starts thinking this could be bad and places his hand over her body and moves down. He was trying to find out if there was more to her then meet the eyes. He runs chakra down her body to clean her completely then does it to himself also. As he thought eyes he activated his sharingan to help me out while cleaning himself and the patient. He studies her body with his eyes but also using the knowledge from the diagnosed he did with his hand. There was just smoke in her lungs still that could be the cause her not be woke right now. Another thing could be the burn marks its self.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

(Iryō Ninjutsu: Kirei Tomo) Medical Technique: I clean all of me
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with small amounts of extremely aggressive chakra and runs them over the areas of his body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, harmful substances, etc. The chakra will eliminate any inert harmful substance or microorganism present on that area. Normally this technique is done on the hands and lower arms just before having contact with a patient but can be applied to the whole body in specific situations (before performing surgery, if the enemy is highly contagious, etc). After being done, the chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

(Iryō Ninjutsu: Kirei Itto) Medical Technique: I clean all of him
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with moderate amounts of semi-aggressive chakra and runs them over any areas of the patient’s body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, controlling the chakra flow constantly so it doesn't becomes too lethal. The area affected is 4 times the area of the users hands. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

He would start by healing the burn marks first. Before he does this he exits the room to get a chakra pill. He knew all hosptial had this pick me up to keep the doctors and nurses chakra up and going. He asked one of the nurses outside of the room to point him in the direction of the Military Ration Pills. He gets an answer on the left side of the nurses station in the black container. He walks over to the nurses station where the black container was and picks out a pill and takes it. His chakra increases before he gets started on his first patient.

(Hyōrōgan) Military Ration Pills
Type: Healing
Description and Background:Military Rations Pills (兵糧丸, Hyōrōgan) are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It is made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest. Replenishes 50 percent of the user's maximum chakra supply per pill taken, along with pumping stimulants into the body to alleviate tiredness. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or distribute in combat and are essentially dark brown small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
Description of Side Effects:
-Taking two pills in a conflict results in hyper-stimulation of the cardiovascular system. The users heart rate and blood pressure increase to the point they become painful for 6 turns after taking the pill.
-Taking 3 pills in a conflict pushes the user's cardiovascular system to breaking point, resulting in heart failure after 4 turns.
-Costs a move per turn to use.

Walks back over to the patient and starts by healing her burn marks. He channels his chakra through both of his hands starting from her head and down slowly. He keeps at it for a good thirty six minutes to completely cover her whole body. The damage she has sustain did cover most of her body mass like over sixty percent. John has completely healed her wounds damage she received were ninety damage. The lady isn't woke yet and but he puts his fingers on her throat and wrist. She still does have a pulse its faint but its there. He starts off by doing CPR on her chest placing his hands in different areas of her torso. He CPR twice which during the second time she comes to. She has black smoke come from her mouth as he wakes up coughing.

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōsen Jutsu ) - Medical Technique: Mystic Palm Technique
Chakra: N/A (2x the amount of damage healed, 200 max)
Description: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or remove with poisons or toxins, though it can heal damage by them. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal, he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for x amount of damage the user needs to spend 2x amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant.
Note: Can be used on up to 2 targets.
Note: Can only be used by Medical Ninja.

(Iryō Ninjutsu: Omoi-Gozou Anma) Medical Technique: Chakra CPR
Chakra Cost: 20 per turn
Description: The user puts his palms on top of the patients chests and uses his chakra to keep the heart pumping and the muscles that normally expand the lungs in order to suck in air contracting - therefore artificially keeping the patient alive until his heart and lungs start working on their own again. Each use allows 15 heart compressions and 2 ventilations.
Note: This can be done on 2 patients simultaneously if the situation calls for it doubling the chakra cost.
Note: Can only be sustained for 6 turns.
x2

John looks at he smiling holding her head up as she slowly gets up.

Ma'am you were in a bad situation and we have taken care of you. You are completely healed up. How do you feel?

I feel like there are bite marks all over most of my body but I don't see any. What happened? Last I remember the house caught on fire and I was running out of the house.

Well ma'am it was more then your house that was on fire. The whole neighborhood was burned up. Rest a little bit and get your strength and nurses will discharge.

John walks over to a computer and types of what was wrong with the lady and what should be happening in the next week. What type of medicine she would need if she still is inching. Medicinal ninjutsu can heal but but with the body we can never be so sure. John after getting done walks around and notices a patient and looks like a mother and father with their head in their hands. The patient was a young little boy couldn't be more then eight or nine. He didn't have as much damage as the last patient but he did have bruises from what he could see and burns. He walks in slowly showing his professionalism introducing himself. The parents brighten up seeing someone to come help finally. They had to be sitting there for a while now.

I will get to business mom and dad. I know how it can be seeing a family in the hospital. If I could have y'all sit out side. From what I can see he just has some bruising and burns. I shouldn't be no more then seven minutes as long as I don't find anything else. If I do I will let y'all know before I do any treatments.

Thank you

They both say at the same time as they exiting the room and John starts cleaning himself again along side the patient. He starts by doing a diagnostic on the patient. There was a broken bone nothing serious but had to set this in place first.

Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with small amounts of extremely aggressive chakra and runs them over the areas of his body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, harmful substances, etc. The chakra will eliminate any inert harmful substance or microorganism present on that area. Normally this technique is done on the hands and lower arms just before having contact with a patient but can be applied to the whole body in specific situations (before performing surgery, if the enemy is highly contagious, etc). After being done, the chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with moderate amounts of semi-aggressive chakra and runs them over any areas of the patient’s body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, controlling the chakra flow constantly so it doesn't becomes too lethal. The area affected is 4 times the area of the users hands. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

John puts his hands over the small break and manually sets it in its correct position. The break was on the left upper arm. he uses his chakra to start the osteocytes to release calcium to weld the ends together. After this he starts to heal all the burns and bruises by slowly starting from the left side and ending on the right side(of course he goes up and down). The damage the kid received was hundred and was more severe then he thought it was. This all did take six minutes and twenty seven seconds. He feels the pulse of the kid and listens to the heart beat and he sounds good. The little boy was just sleep at this point most likely exhaustion. He walks out smiling at the parents.

He is all good mom and dad. He just needs to rest now. You are clear to go in.

The father and mother hug John tight and rush into the room. John continues on trying to find more. He looks at the clock. He more then enough time for at least one more if he pushes it two but he needed to rest also. He looks through each section of the pods. He notices all are taken care of but they are sending someone in B pod and this was an older man. He walks over to B pod as the nurses puts him down.

I got this ladies. Y'all can sit this one out.

(Iryō Ninjutsu: Chiyute no Jutsu) Medical Technique: Bone Healer Technique
Type: Medical Ninjutsu
Chakra: 20
Description: When facing a clean and complete bone fracture of a bone and having had manually set the bone in place, the user will focus chakra through his palms and pass them over the fracture, forcing his chakra to influence the osteocytes to start releasing their calcium, which then creates a welded suture between two ends of a broken bone. After that, the stimulated osteocytes lock the calcium back into their structure and the bone is completely healed. Despite not healing any injury to the soft tissues surrounding the fracture, the technique can be very useful when treating simple, clean fractures.

Description: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or remove with poisons or toxins, though it can heal damage by them. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal, he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for x amount of damage the user needs to spend 2x amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant.

John starts to clean up the man and himself after treating the last kid. He runs his hands down the body of the man. The man just had some simple bruises but he did have one finger missing. He was still bleeding. He channels his chakra using the Blood Coagulation skill(this skill doesn't require any chakra cost) and has the blood to coagulate to stop the bleeding. He keeps channeling his chakra to stop the bleeding has to be at this for roughly four minutes and thirty seven minutes. He grabs some bandages and starts to wrap up the man's area where the finger was missing.

He runs his hand down the body of the man and heals up all the bruises he has. Surprisingly he didn't have more injures because of his age and his body being around for for a while. The damage he received was forty five. The man wakes up slowly as John is almost done healing up him.

What what what... where am I? How did I get here?

You are in the hospital sir. You were in an accident in a fire. You had bruises over your body and sir sorry to say but you have a ring finger missing. I will have the nurses send a notice over to the Tsuikage to fix that up for you sir.

Finger missing?

He lifts up us his left hand and yells. John walks out and starts telling the nurses what he done and what he has told the man. His job was done now it was the nurses turn to make sure he is okay while he is still here. John remembers he didn't put in the log for the kid and has to put in the one for the older man also. He walks over to the computer and starts to type of everything before leaving and going to the break room for some rest.

FIN

630 -30 -10 -15 -20 +800 -180 -20 -20 -15 -20 -20 -200 -15 -20 -90 =755 Chakra Points

Last edited:

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from ~>Here<~

Fuu's journey had taken her slightly longer than anticipated, a longer story than what needs to be told here. Unfortunately this had left her out of touch with current world events. However that would have to wait, as Fuu arrived in Takinomori with only one intention; making a bee-line for her home and getting some sleep in a proper bed.

She raced through the village, seemingly doing her best to avoid people, not saying a thing and not making any eye-contact with the people around. Just appearing as another traveller, in her tattered and formerly pure white cloak; now torn and off-coloured from her journey.

Finally reaching her house, she immediately went to bath and tidy up hour house, though just enough so that the cob-webs weren't all over her bed. After a quick meal from ingredients she was carrying from her journey, Fuu would then retire to her bed, intent on catching up with the world at large the next morning.

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from 115

Takeno would land near the hospital, and wait for Shinki

The bird would disperse, and the paper would fly into his sack, including his notebook and other tools. He would seal off his bag and wait inside the hospital.