Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bounty fight rules:

-The time limit will always be 24 hours, no exceptions.
- The time limit also extends to quoting and discussing a move, although after a Sensei has been contacted the time limit is paused and remains so until a verdict has been posted, but it does not reset afterwards, it simply continues. If no Sensei can be found in good time ZK can be contacted for verdicts.
- The contenders do not have the right to a second check, or a Moderator check, should an issue arise during the battle. This means that the first check is also the final one on that issue. However, if a checker is contacted directly for the check both contestants must agree on who they wish to contact.

Official Challenge

Sado moved into the area finding Fu by her familiar chakra signature. Once he reached her he threw her a scroll with a predesignated message and then performed a set of hand seals showing her how to activate it. It was a strange gesture and was weird, but what followed next was even weirder. Sado extended his left hand while he was roughly five meters away from her and began to rush forward toward her. Don't open that scroll until our business is settled.

His voice was hard, harsh and callous as a bloodthirsty nature took hold. He extended from his the gauntlet on his left fist a large katana sized blade of condensed fire that rushed straight outward like a large blade. He used a long sweeping motion with his arm extended out far and wide high above the woman with the aim to rush down upon her body at about neck height. He seemed slow while doing this, but his tone and body language gave the distinct impression that he was aiming to kill the woman before him. It was extremely out of place but if she didn't want to be harmed she'd have to defend.

HOW COULD YOU!?

What are you going to do CLAIM MY BOUNTY!?

His tone seemed erratic and immediately he garnered the entire attention of the group surrounding the area. This was what he wanted. He was a bard and a bard needed an audience for a performance. A show that they would talk about and tell others about. He needed the word to spread for the story to be real. He arced his left arm down in a sloppy way as he got closer to the young woman who he had just thrown the scroll to.

Well you'll have to incapacitate me! Cut my arm off or I'll cut you in two!

The crowd was surprised and they gasped in terror as the person who promised to protect them lashed out for the person he sent them to for protection. Had she done something deceitful some of them thought. Or was Sado the villain? A young feminine voice called out, it was Catherine a woman he had helped in Forskellig. MR. SADO!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

A deep wry grin crawled up his face just as sharp as the fire blade he was producing. He called out again to Fu this time forcefully. Sado needed her to hit him with everything she had, an attack from multiple angles that would put him out in front of all of these people. He gave her no choice but a violent reaction to his offense.
His right arm moved upward just as high as his left making a very viable weak point for any shinobi to pick out the area directly beside his pectoral muscle. It was the area where his arm met his shoulder rotator cuff. He towered over Fu in a violent and intimating show of force

(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.

(Katon: Saiha) Fire Release: Blazing Blade
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30 (-5 per turn to maintain)
Damage points: 60 +20 =80
Description: The user begins by gathering up a fair amount of katon chakra letting it flow into a gauntlet and then manipulating it around a single area creating a visible flame almost a jet of fire that blasts out. He then compresses the katon chakra into a long thin blade that extends out from the gauntlet. It can be extended from nearly any part of the gauntlet and has both shape and form. It can easily cut through flesh creating deep searing wounds. The blade can be extended out to about the same size as a normal sword and can be used as an extension of the person's own self giving him a longer reach.
Notes:
-Can only be used three times per battle
-Can't use S rank katon the same turn this is used
-The blade can be held for as long as the user continues manipulating Katon Chakra
-While maintaining the blade, the user is unable to mold any other chakra than Fire and can't do handseals.

Senjutsu:
353 - 20 ( Scroll ) = 333
333 - 30 ( Blazing Blade = 303
303 - 20 ( SM / Missed Turn ) = 283

ELM from

Caught off guard by the unexpected appearance of Sado, followed by him tossing a scroll at her and the following instruction barked at her; very much unlike the Sado she had met only once before. Whatever his reasoning for this meeting, his aggressive stance and attack triggered Fuu's instincts.

As Sado made his attack, Fuu would leap into the air, somersaulting over-top of Sado's head; using her wings to make the maneuver much quicker and agile than it otherwise would have been. As she reached a position directly above Sado, Fuu would be in an inverted position and rotated 180 degrees on her vertical axis. From here, She would motion with her left hand, creating a powerful and sharp blade of wind that would slice cleanly through Sado's arm; severing it through the shoulder joint.

Landing five meters behind Sado, kneeling on her right knee, Fuu flick her right hand slightly to release a powerful gust of wind at Sado. You have three seconds to explain what the hell you are doing, before I finish the job! Fuu's tone was also harsh, while conveying her confusion at the situation; She spoke as the gust of wind made contact, a multitude of slicing blows all over his body.

Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: Fū manifests two beast tails that come out from her lower back in the form of a pair of wings that allow her to fly. She has been shown to be very nimble whilst in flight, being capable of outmanoeuvring several of Killer B's attacks using Samehada and his other swords. This technique lasts for a maximum of 3 turns and if chosing to dodge through flight, it counts towards the users 3 per turn usage. However, large scale techniques cannot simply be dodged through this method.
Note: Can only be used by Fū.

Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60 +30 =90
Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.

Chakra 2100
= 2025 chakra remaining.

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bounty fight rules:

-The time limit will always be 24 hours, no exceptions.
- The time limit also extends to quoting and discussing a move, although after a Sensei has been contacted the time limit is paused and remains so until a verdict has been posted, but it does not reset afterwards, it simply continues. If no Sensei can be found in good time ZK can be contacted for verdicts.
- The contenders do not have the right to a second check, or a Moderator check, should an issue arise during the battle. This means that the first check is also the final one on that issue. However, if a checker is contacted directly for the check both contestants must agree on who they wish to contact.

Caught off guard by the unexpected appearance of Sado, followed by him tossing a scroll at her and the following instruction barked at her; very much unlike the Sado she had met only once before. Whatever his reasoning for this meeting, his aggressive stance and attack triggered Fuu's instincts.

As Sado made his attack, Fuu would leap into the air, somersaulting over-top of Sado's head; using her wings to make the maneuver much quicker and agile than it otherwise would have been. As she reached a position directly above Sado, Fuu would be in an inverted position and rotated 180 degrees on her vertical axis. From here, She would motion with her left hand, creating a powerful and sharp blade of wind that would slice cleanly through Sado's arm; severing it through the shoulder joint.

Landing five meters behind Sado, kneeling on her right knee, Fuu flick her right hand slightly to release a powerful gust of wind at Sado. You have three seconds to explain what the hell you are doing, before I finish the job! Fuu's tone was also harsh, while conveying her confusion at the situation; She spoke as the gust of wind made contact, a multitude of slicing blows all over his body.

Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: Fū manifests two beast tails that come out from her lower back in the form of a pair of wings that allow her to fly. She has been shown to be very nimble whilst in flight, being capable of outmanoeuvring several of Killer B's attacks using Samehada and his other swords. This technique lasts for a maximum of 3 turns and if chosing to dodge through flight, it counts towards the users 3 per turn usage. However, large scale techniques cannot simply be dodged through this method.
Note: Can only be used by Fū.

Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.

Chakra 2100
= 2025 chakra remaining.
[video=youtube_share;ZXhuso4OTG4]https://youtu.be/ZXhuso4OTG4?t=41s[/video]

His arms were both hung high above his body as Fu took her evasive maneuver. ****. He thought to himself, he needed her to attack him with everything she had, not evade. He needed these people to see him fall here in front of them. He began to turn his body and head as he saw her fly directly above him. It was a fast movement but he kept up, it was strange if she was paying attention Fu should be able to see Sado move his head and upper body at a fast pace. Fast enough that he could have reacted but-... nothing. He waited.

Snikt.

He grimaced in pain as his left arm was severed at the shoulder joint a blade of wind tearing through his body. It was all according to his plan but my god was the pain intense as his arm swung through the air. Woosh, woosh, woosh. The arm spun three times before landing on the ground a meter or so in front of Fu as she landed. Next came the secondary attack a burst of wind he could sense it and see how she directed it by it's straight forward finger motions. He turned his entire body around to face her as he extended his right arm to "catch the wind"

Snikt. Crack.

There went his other arm. The crowd cried out in panic as they watched their protector literally cut down.

Was he that weak? Was he that slow? Why make a promise he couldn't keep?

Bump, bumpbump. Bump, bumpbump.

YEEEEEEEEAH!
A wash of music cried out.

Right before the secondary blow struck true severing his right arm a heartbeat rang out over the field.

The sound was abrupt and loud washing over the crowd as music followed it. With a flare for the dramatic Sado couldn't help himself. His plan was working well, he just needed Fu to read the scroll now and do as she was instructed. It was strange the best way to get the upper hand in the long term was to be dead. It was the plan his clone had thought up while Sado was so lost to emotion. A cold, calculated plan that took the big picture in mind. If the person who issued their bounty wanted them dead, and would pay for it to happen-... then why not give it to him?
It would give them extra ryo to stage a counter attack when the time came and would put their opposition at a disadvantage because they would believe the Golden Sabbath weak or culled. Sado leaned backward falling back and with a massive THUD he landed upon the ground unconscious. The pain was too much and it put him out as the music cut off leaving a eerie silence among the hushed crowd. It would probably be over before Fu could notice it.

All that was left was for her to read the scroll as she was told to and be clued in on the plan.

Fu, I know I hardly know you and what follows may sound inane.

If you're reading this, then it worked. You defended yourself and put me in a near death state in front of a large crowd of people. Don't worry, you did exactly what you were supposed to, as you read this give no sign of shock or awe, merely take my unconscious body somewhere hidden and heal me just enough to return to consciousness. If I acted properly and baited you into it you cut off one or both of my arms. As I said don't worry, I can grow them back. Take my left arm and go claim my bounty it has a distinguishing tattoo that was mentioned in the bounty itself. Be quick about it, and return just as fast. I chose you because I know we share a similar upbringing one of shame and shunning.

Sado Yasutora died here today by your hands that's all that matters the world has to think that the Golden Sabbath and our allies are at odds and that we're weakened significantly for my entire plan to work. I'll fill you and everyone else in on everything else when we regroup. Until then we'll use that ryo for good and we'll drain every last ryo out of that rat bastard that put my name and the rest of the Golden Sabbath on a poster. I need to remain hidden for a while which means I'll be changing my appearance in a permanent way after I return to consciousness. I didn't expect I'd have to use my heritage in this way but it's the smart thing to do, I just wish I had thought of it myself-... well I guess I kind of did. A proverb I was taught as a child is as follows; All warfare is based on deception. We all need time to build ourselves up. We're not ready for war, not yet, but we will be and when that day comes we'll pay back Takauji Ashikaga. What follows on a separate piece of paper is my bounty I underlined the important information.

Issued By: Takauji Ashikaga
Name(s): Sado Yasutora
Orders: Defeat and incapacitation.
Wanted For: Formation of a rogue state that is unlawfully occupying territory that belongs to the Hangurian Freehold and its rightful heir Takauji Ashikaga.
Bounty: Defeating and incapacitating Sado Yasutora will be rewarded with 7,000 Ryo and 3,000 Kumi.
Special Info:

The following are details gathered by the Black Ones Intelligence Division and are formally being declassified for issuance of these bounties. Sado, otherwise known as Howard, is a 24 year old male from an unspecified bloodline with peculiar abilities surrounding the use of Senjutsu. Sado stands at a towering 7'5" with rugged features. His most notable body feature is a tattoo on his left shoulder, which reads "Love and Death." It appears as a heart with a snake surrounded by angel wings. Sado is a Kage ranked combatant and is afforded additional enhancements due to his Senjutsu-heritage. He specializes in Lightning Release and, like his compatriot Vegeta, prefers close quarters combat and the utilization of Medical Ninjutsu.

Information and posters for this bounty is spread throughout the world; information for Uta's bounty is readily available for any individual in any landmark.

Rendezvous: You are to bring proof of Sado's defeat to one of the marketplaces. There a Black Ones representative will issue the appropriate payoff.

( Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave
Type: Tool
Chakra: N/A ( - 5 per turn when used )
Damage: N/A
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.

Chakra:

Senjutsu chakra:
238 - 5 ( Thunder Wave ) = 233
233 - 233 ( Unconscious ) = 0

Health:
160 - 90 ( Vacuum Slash ) = 70
70 - 90 ( Wind Blade ) = 0 ( Unconscious )

Last edited: