Takato Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Time to get serious I`ll use kage bunshin-shadow clone x3 and then i`ll use shijuts kikon yuugi-dark medical jutsu death preservation game to summon 2 bodies and then sacrifice there bodies and use kinjutsu edo tensei-forbidden jutsu reanimation to summon the first,second Hokages

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
greeaatt now i have to fight them
Taju Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Mass Shadow Clone Jutsu)x1000

300 attack the first with (Fuuton:Atsugai)-Wind Style Pressure Damage-A Huge blast of wind that levels anythjng in its path

300 attack the second with (Suiton:Koukasuijin)-Water Style:Hard Water Spike- Hits opponent with a huge highly condensed spike of water that drills the opponent in to the ground.kunai in the water

300 attack you with Suiton: Ja no Kuchi (Water element, Snake’s Mouth)

Takato Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
greeaatt now i have to fight them
Taju Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Mass Shadow Clone Jutsu)x1000

300 attack the first with (Fuuton:Atsugai)-Wind Style Pressure Damage-A Huge blast of wind that levels anythjng in its path
First Uses:Doryuu Heki - Earth Style Wall Created a giant earth wall to protect from your clones attack

300 attack the second with (Suiton:Koukasuijin)-Water Style:Hard Water Spike- Hits opponent with a huge highly condensed spike of water that drills the opponent in to the ground.kunai in the water
Second uses Suiton: Suijinheki (Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) to Protect Him from your clones after that the water releases to your clones

300 attack you with Suiton: Ja no Kuchi (Water element, Snake?s Mouth)
I Use Doryuu Katsu - Earth Style Split To Make the earth spilt and your water goes to a different way And

Hyouton:Souryuu Boufuusetsu (Ice Release: Twin Dragon Blizzard)
A technique that creates two black dragons utilizing the Hyouton technique. The ether-like dragons fly towards the opponent. As they fly they begin to turn around one another and create a large black tornado to Destroy All of your Clones

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok i had a special kunai in the water that attacked the second some 2 of my remaining clones use
Flying Thunder God Technique (Hiraishin no Jutsu)
and teleport behind the second one of my clones hold him while the other uses
Shiki Fujin (Dead Demon Consuming Seal) and seals away the second for good

Takato Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice i use *Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique) To Destroy your Remaining Clones

Now The First Uses:Bringer-of-Darkness Technique: You cant see me only me and the first can see you the first Punches you in the stomach and I Punch in the back of you head

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i knew that was coming also so i had a counter shodaime beat me with this move once before and i knew i had to figure out a way to counter it watch this

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Jutsu) x3
i use
(Suiton:Chakra Kenpa No Ame)-Water Style:Chakra Senseing Rain-A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instantly know there were abouts.

i find you and the first one of my clones grab the first and use

Shiki Fujin (Dead Demon Consuming Seal) and seals away the first and dispels the darkness

the other clone grabs you and i use

Futon: Rasengan (Wind Release: Rasengan)
send you flying in the other direction

Takato Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Feels The Pain Wow doing the Demon Seal and all of those clones waste Chakra Right Well
Ok LETS DO THIS I Jutsu That I Created if somebody elses have it but well

Katon: Tsuin Ryu no Jutsu (Fire Style: Twin Dragon Jutsu):it takes form of two fire dragons, finishing in a ball of fire in the palm with the newly birthed fire dragons attached to it. The dragons Comes and destroy Your Clones And Hits You and damage you Bad

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
a lil burn wont stop me
check out this move
(Suiton:Kokuun)-Water Style:Black Clouds-Creates a down pour of oil rain from the sky that is flameable and can be used with fire jutsu or any source of flame to ignite the oil.

your whole body and the area around you is covered in oil and i use the fire from your dragons to ignite the oil and KABOOOOOOOM giant explosion with you in the middle

Takato Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uhhh Starts Bleeding Umm good Job Does Hands Seals Summonning Technique: Summons 9 dogs The dogs Grab you you cannot move they came out of nowhere

Does Hands Signs Runs AT Full Speed Ligthing Blade You canno todge this either make hand signs or hand seals

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
one problem you forgot my kunai is still on the field
Flying Thunder God Technique (Hiraishin no Jutsu) teleports out of the way and you hit your dogs dispeling them from the field
while i use Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Jutsu)x3

1 uses Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summoning Jutsu) summons gamabunta

the other clone use Fuuton Ninpou Kamikaze (Wind element, Divine wind) creates whirlwind

gamabunta spits out some oil and my out clones throws an exploding tag in the oil and they use Gama Yuendan (Toad Oil Cannon)

the fire mix with the whirlwind and create and flaming whirlwind and seeing as how wind makes fire stronger it does major damage to you

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no problem great fight keep up the good work i'm exhausted *whew thinks fight against jiraiya, fight against takato, training with baybay and training with my NEW and best student rivarde whew i need a vacation*