0⚔️
waits for sensei

Last tech learned was

(Konoha Daisenpū) - Leaf Great Whirlwind
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points:15
Description: This technique is a series of kicking attacks, starting from a low kick and linking into a middle kick and high kick then finishing off with a heel drop. As the rotation speed picks up the user gains buoyancy, which they use to shift into gradually higher attacks.

Last edited:

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Then we'll do Nirvana Fist next:

(Rakanken) - Nirvana Fist
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Damage Points: 30
Description: A powerful shoulder smash followed by a strong punch.

A good technique to create some space, breathing room, between an opponent and yourself. It's a simple movement, a shoulder smash, followed by an undefined punch. You have a lot of freedom with both movements, within the parameters of course, but still many options.
Tell me about some possible applications, along with any other comments and thoughts you have.

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What I would do is perform the shoulder smash on the opponents face to daze them, and then deliver the punch to their face to knock them down to the ground where I can then deliver the killing blow. Another way I could use it is to push away an opponent who is trying to get close to me. A weakness of the jutsu is that if the opponent dodges the shoulder smash, then they can attack you while you are trying to do the punch

Last edited:

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What I would do is perform the shoulder smash on the opponents face to daze them, and then deliver the punch to their face to knock them down to the ground where I can then deliver the killing blow. Another way I could use it is to push away an opponent who is trying to get close to me. A weakness of the jutsu is that if the opponent dodges the shoulder smash, then they can attack you while you are trying to do the punch
Plus, a shoulder-smash is very short-ranged, you'd have to get very close to use it efficiently.
Next, let's do a couple of 'barrages:'

(Naruto Rendan) - Naruto Barrage
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Description:After making 4 clones they attack with kicks that launch the foe into the sky and the original hits the enemy on the shoulder sending them flying back to the ground.
(Shishi Rendan) - Lions Barrage
Description: A variant technique of the Front Lotus, It is an ultra-fast combo attack that requires an advanced physical condition and a certain knack for it. The opponent is first kicked into the air and shadowed with the Shadow of the Dancing Leaf. Upon inflicting a blow, one takes advantage of said opponent's counterattack to spin around and rise again for further assaults. Since the fall is increased in velocity with each blow, the damage when one is eventually struck to the ground is inconceivable. All variations end with the opponent being thrown to the ground and kicked in the chest.

Can you see some similarities between the two? ;)

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The techniques are very similar, they both kicking the opponent into the air and then knocking them back down into the ground. I think that the Naruto Barrage is more effective because since there are four clones, it will be harder for the opponent to overpower them and stop the attack from happening, but with the Lions Barrage all they have to do is avoid the kick and then attack you

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The techniques are very similar, they both kicking the opponent into the air and then knocking them back down into the ground. I think that the Naruto Barrage is more effective because since there are four clones, it will be harder for the opponent to overpower them and stop the attack from happening, but with the Lions Barrage all they have to do is avoid the kick and then attack you
You'd have to make the clones separately to utilize the technique, though.
All in all, they're ot very good techniques. They depend on getting your opponent airborne and then inflicting damage upon him form above, instead of simply striking him hard and fast to begin with. The techniques are, in short, very wasteful.

Next, a technique that definitely is not wasteful. It's one of my favorites, actually:

(Suiken) - Drunken Fist
Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or imitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The jutsu is useful because since it doesn't specify what the 12 attacks are, you can do whatever you want with it and also because of the power and unpredictability of the attacks they would harder for the opponent to dodge. However, because you are drunk you could also hurt allies that are close to you.

Question: When does the drunken state wear off?

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The jutsu is useful because since it doesn't specify what the 12 attacks are, you can do whatever you want with it and also because of the power and unpredictability of the attacks they would harder for the opponent to dodge. However, because you are drunk you could also hurt allies that are close to you.

Question: When does the drunken state wear off?
Well, you don't actually have to be drunk. Just play the part and the technique works just as well. As for its duration the technique does not extend beyond the turn you used it in.
Now, one of the Konoha [something] techniques. This one requires one to be airborne; is that a good or a bad thing?

(Konoha Raiken) - Leaf Thunder Fist
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30
Description: The user jumps into the air while spinning forward, delivering a powerful punch.