Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
About damn time I got off my lazy butt and did this man. Have arguably the best short range clan, with no tai training. Lulz.

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Still can't believe you haven't learned Taijutsu. Well first off tell me about taijutsu.
I know lol. Pretty bad on my part. But, that's why I'm here.

As far as Taijutsu:

Taijutsu is the ninja art of using your body to combat your opponent in close quarters combat. Taijutsu mainly involves a variety of punches and kicks that usually attack with speed. Taijutsu also has many abilities that increase your speed and strength but in turn will also hurt the user in the process, the Eight Gates.

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now well tell me some styles of taijutsu we have encounter in the manga and anime.
Of actual Taijutsu styles, there are 3 prevelant in the manga/anime:
Strong Fist:

Strong fist is the regular taijutsu style of fighting, that involves nothing but speed and strength. It focuses on causing extreme damage to the organs and bone structure of the opponent through powerful strikes to the body. People who use this style are Rock Lee and Guy-Sensei.

On weakness is you must make fairly direct contact to utilize the raw strength, but if it connects, the damage is huge.

Gentle Fist:

Gentle fist is comprised of focused attacks to specific points on the opponent's body. It is the exact opposite of Strong fist, as it requires more finese and correct placement of strikes than just raw power. The Hyuuga clan is the family able to use this style, as only they can see the chakra network with their dojutsu.

Requires multiple strikes to the oppoent's body to begin having an effect, but can shut down someone's chakra system, ending the fight.

Dead Bone Pulse:

This KG is from the Kaguya clan, and is named such for their ability to freely grow and manipulate their bone structure. Kaguya clan focuses on "Dances" that they preform, adding bone spikes to their body to cause hugely lethal taijutsu combat. It is arguably one of the best taijutsu specialties possible.

More bones = Slower movement/Decreased visibility/mobility, but absolutely lethal.

If you're interested, here's the thread where Wesobi started my training and got a few moves in:

Last edited:

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well do the last jutsu he said and I thought you didn't do no jutsus
I had honestly forgotten about it until I was talking to Wes on MSN.

(Konoha Senpū) - Leaf Hurricane
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 10
Description: A taijutsu where one launches a succession of high kicks and low kicks. Firstly, the opponent's evasion margin is restrained upon seeing the high kick, thus augmenting the chances for the low kick to hit the mark connecting to the rib cage area. So originally the high kick is little more than a feint.
*I run quickly at my opponent, and when I'm just a few feet away, I launch myself into the air off of my left foot, and begin spinning to the right. As the 360 spin finishes, I outstretch my right leg and place the kick directly bellow the right side of their clavicle, attempting to break the bone with the strong kick.*

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,542💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
(Konoha Shōfū) – Leaf Rising Wind
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 20
Description: This technique uses the entire body as a spring, by amassing power through taking a posture where the back of the body falls down. With this powerful taijutsu, the user kicks just above the head. Because the power of the kick from the ground is instantly converted into a blow, the enemy hit with this attack will be launched high into the sky.

Explain this one to me, Weakness, Strength, Video/Pictures, and Description.