Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. I know there are better ways to prepare but it sounded better to me than stretching :shy:

2. I want to learn it because it would add some amazing new possibilities to create my own fighting style. Also I was more than impressed when Rock Lee showed his skills during the chuunin exams, not to mention the amazing jutsus of Gai sensei :eek:

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Allright xD It prepares the body for physical strain, by stretching the tendons and increasing the blood circulation. It also increases the heart rate.

I know :p But even without the gates I should be able to have some fun with taijutsu ^_^ I mean, the elemental jutsus I've learned so far are awesome, but I'd love to be able to do some close combat moves. Besides taijutsu is sort of neutral and has no elemental weakness since it uses the raw chakra, as far as I know.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Definitely, freeform Taijutsu is always fun, and I personally enjoy sparring freely with just tools and wits on my free time. ^_^
Okay, so let's begin simple and then start emphasizing on the different aspects of Taijutsu.

Start by running at my clone, who is at mid range from you, and when you get near him, punch him in the chest.

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I start to run towards you clone. When I get in range to hit him, I stomp my left foot on the ground, While raising my right hand and clenching a fist. Using the momentum I gain by running at your clone, I punch him in the chest.*

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks ^_^

1. If I punch an opponent from a standing position the whole power of the punch will be my power, by my muscles, etc. When I run at him before hitting him, this will add momentum to the punch, thus making it faster and more powerfull.

2. My fist hit his solar plexus, the weakest point of his chest. This will make him vulnerable, since he will have problems to breathe, feel like he is suffocating for a few seconds.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, now I feel that I can't teach you anything because you're probably better at Taijutsu than me. xD I hate Taijutsu so much. LOL. Too much detail it drives me crazy because I need a human anatomy chart every time I freeform spar. >.>
(Gangeki) - Rock Attack
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 10
Description: The user will strike their opponent with a strong punch to the chest
Alright, for this first one, begin with a running start and then jump into the air while aiming your leg at my clone's face. And then imagine Gai...
DYNNAMMICC ENNTTRRRYYYYY!

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
xD No Way! I wasn't sure if I was describtive enough because my responds were so short LOL. But that anatomy chart is a good idea xD

*I start to run at your clone and jump into the air when I get near him. Then I perforn a quick vertical kick by swinging my right leg upwards, aiming my foot at your clones face.*

Not comparable to Gai at all, but maybe not too bad for a first try... ^^

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, what happens to my clone's face? O_O If struck hard enough, how can he get instantly killed by this technique?

Also, as you answer that, perform a simple 180 kick, then a 360 kick.

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since his head wold be forced to move backwards with high speed it could break his neck. O_O
I kind of know this move cause I go blading sometimes ^_^

*Same as last time, I start by running at your clone and then jump into the air again. This time I bend my arms at the ellbow and raise them to shoulder height, turn my body slightly to my right before jumping, and while I move upwards my upper body perform a quick spin to my left. This grants enough speed to perform the 180 kick. As I fly towards your clone, I raise my left leg and swing my heel towards the side of his face to add more power.*

*For the 360 kick I start in the same way as before, but the quick spinning movement happens with more power than last time, to add more speed. This time I raise my right leg and when the 360 is almost over I swing my foot towards his face, hitting him with my instep.*

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, and if aimed more on the top, it could crush his nose in, damaging the skull and his brain too. xD Ah, blading...*brings back memories*...

Excellent job on both kicks. Now I have a few questions.
How might these kicks differ in both speed and power?

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The 180 kick hits the target faster but the impact isn't that strong.
The 360 kick needs more time to be finished but hits the target with more power than the 180.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perfect. ^_^
(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:10
Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.
Alright, my clone will now proceed to begin running at you.
Once he gets into short range, do a low sweeping kick with your dominant leg to throw him off balance.
Tell me the impact of such a move.

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I stand relaxed but stable, while watching your clone running towards me. As soon as he gets near, I Place my left foot slghtly in front of my right one and then I perform a low kick, aiming my right foot at his legs. When the kick hits your clone he is thrown off balance.*

This technique deals some damage to the opponents legs, as well as throwing him off balance and making him vulnerable by stopping his attack and leaving him open for e.g. a punch to his face or chest.

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One cause would be that if you're thrown off balance, you don't have a stable position and can't execute taijutsu moves properly.
Also, if I try to imagine how I would react when I was thrown off balance, it would force me to focus on not falling to the ground, since that would give my opponent the upper hand. Allthough most of my movements would be reflexes, I would be too distracted to focus on my opponent. I would also let my guard down, what makes me vulnerable.
So, all in all, throwing an opponent off balance weakens his defense as well as his offense.

Last edited:

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perfect response.
(Konoha Senpū) - Leaf Hurricane
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 10
Description: A taijutsu where one launches a succession of high kicks and low kicks. Firstly, the opponent's evasion margin is restrained upon seeing the high kick, thus augmenting the chances for the low kick to hit the mark connecting to the rib cage area. So originally the high kick is little more than a feint.
Now, proceed to allow gravity to carry your body back, however, at the last second before you hit the ground, shift all the body weight forward, using the momentum to strike my clone in the body and into the air.