WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i want to learn tai as its the basics of fighting. no pun, hand to hand (and feet) combat. i plan on using it in battle by combining it with other jutsu to get an opening so i can do a close range tai tech

WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*does some push ups and while doing that answering senseis question*

Sasuke:Its very important to warm up before a battle so the muscles would loosen up. if you rush into a battle with out a proper warm-up your muscles might tighten and you will eventually suffer a cramp thus restraining your movements.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well said!
Now, proceed to take this book, and much like what Kakashi did to Naruto in the first series, shove this Icha Icha book up my clone's ass. O_O Describe the impact it on has on him.

WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*bows in ackmowledgment*

thank you sensei. do i really get to do that to your clone?

*takes the book and goes behind your clone*

this will be fun

*i start off by facing side ways, my left side nearer to your clone. i slightly bend my right knee towards my right thus extending my right leg in a straight manner. as i am holding the book with both my hands just in front my mid section i twist my upper body towards my right side. i then shift my weight by moving my it to my left side by slowly bending my left knee thus extending my right leg it a straight manner. while my weight is shifting sides, i also twist my upper body towards my left side and when im nearing your clone i extend my arms shoving the book towards its ass.*

by shifting my body weight and with the help of the torque provided by the twisting, it will generate enough force to send shivers down the spine of your clone (if it didnt poof away xd). i will cause severe pain and might even give it temporary paralyzise for a short period of time due to the shock that was delt to the spine.

sorry for the wall of text.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've seen greater walls of text, but I must admit, that was very well executed for such a simple jutsu. Your beginning move reminded me of Lee's Tiger stance and you did a great job using momentum and gravity to your advantage. O_O
(Sennen Goroshi) - 1000 Years Of Death
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:5(apply damage cost for kunai and explosives separately if either or both are used with this jutsu)
Description:The user makes the sign of the tiger and force able punches it into the enemy's behind.
Now, starting basic.
This next move has you dash up to the opponent and deliver a punch to his chest.

WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*firs charge your clone running towards it. as i am nearing, i pull my right hand back close to my chest. and when im in striking distance i deliver a straight puch towards your clones chest.*

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not good enough man.
1. Why do you begin with a running start?
2. Why do you use your right hand?
3. Where exactly do you strike my clone in the chest and why?
4. What happens to my clone?

WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry sensei. ill answer all the questions.
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Why do you begin with a running start? - i begin with a running start to gain momentum and add force to the the punch that is going to be delivered
2. Why do you use your right hand? - i use my right hand as its my dominant hand thus having more power to the punch than using my left hand.
3. Where exactly do you strike my clone in the chest and why? i aim for the middle part of the chest as it will have more impact and it will lessen the chance of your clone dodging it or just leaning to the side and going with the motion of my attack.
4. What happens to my clone? - if your clone doesnt poof away, it will get knocked back or if the punch is delivered with the correct way (if the movement is fluid from the wined up to the delivery of the punch and if it hits dead center, there is a slight chance that the rib cage get damaged and this will give your clone a hard time movin/breathing. and worst case if its perfect theres a chance that the rib cage will cave in and will damage the lungs killing your clone in a couple of minutes due to lack of oxygen.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. To gain momentum, because according to Newton's First Law of Physics, objects keep moving forward until friction or something obstructs their way.
2. Good. Running allows for great momentum if you also stomp down with your dominant foot AND then punch. Especially if you use your weaker hand, it makes up for the lack of power due to your stable footing.
3. A good response too, and if you use the sharper edge of your knuckle to aim through the ribs and where his heart is at, you could potentially strike a fatal blow.
4. Excellent response. The consequence and impacts of a move are always important.

Now, proceed to try again.

WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
got it sensei.

*walks away from you and your clone.*

this should be far enough

*i first do small kicks with both of my legs to warm it up. as i have warmed up. i start to run towards the directions of your clone giving me momentum and to add up to the force of the punch that i am going to deliver. as i am nearing your clone i wined back my dominant hand(right) just up to my chest and twist my body a little towards my right as well. as i am in striking distance, i extend my arm and simultaneously twist my body along with it. giving my punch the extra power due to the momentum of the running and the torque of the twist. i aim directly dead center as to avoid the clone dodging the punch. with the power, speed, and all the physics involved in the action, the punch will deliver a fatal blow that will not only knock back the clone but it will also deal damage to the ribcage that you can consider a fatal blow. if the clone did not poof away that is.*

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*claps* Read every single word, I am very much impressed. You will do well in freeform Taijutsu.
(Gangeki) - Rock Attack
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 10
Description: The user will strike their opponent with a strong punch to the chest
Now instead of a punch, let's talk about kicks.
First, you know what Dynamic Entry is, right? Proceed to start by running and then aim your leg at my clone's head to strike him.

WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you sensei and yes i know what it is.

*starts to walk away again. as i reach my starting point, i first do some lunges and squats to loosen the muscles around my leg. i then start to run towards your clone. as i am near enough, i jump up just about your clone's head level. as i jump i twist the lower part of my body towards my right and then i deliver a kick towards your clone's jaw, i deliver the kick by extending my right leg(dominant leg) in swiping manner while twisting my body back towards my left side. using the end of my shin and the flat part of the top of my foot, i land it squarely on the jaw. with the force provided from the motion of the extension and swipping manner the leg was extended and the twisting of the body, the kick will be strong enough to dislocate the jaw of your clone.*

------------------------------------------
im enjoying taijutsu training more than i enjoy any other trainings i did.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, you hit some good points there in your move that will eventually be utilized in later jutsus. One, would be the twisting you did before hand, which allows for greater power in your move. An interesting choice to use the flat part of your foot - the heel would also prove very deadly for such a move, and also, with such a power in a kick, most of your opponents would be sent flying backwards with broken jaw bones. xD
But excellent job, as usual. ^_^

Alright, let's further emphasize on kicks.
What's the different between a 180 and a 360 kick?
---
Glad to hear. xD I try my best.

WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
is it the standing 360 or jumping 360? anyway, il go with the standing.

360 - when one does a full rotation* of the body as part of the follow through after delivering a kick. the direction of the rotation usaully depends on which leg is being used to deliver the blow and its position. if the hind leg is the right leg and it is the one being used the user usally rotates to his/her left.

180 - when one delivers a snappy kick with out the follow through. after delivering a a kick the user pulls it back quickly. same concept of how a snapping turtle uses to bite. or a whip.

due to the force added from the follow thru, a 360 kick delivers more heavier kicks. it adds the chance of a knock back due to its impact. a 180 kick delivers more painful blow due to snappy movement.

full rotation* - when you come back to the same direction when you start before delivering the kick.

WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh the timing. well if your are going to use kicks in battle its more advisable to use 180 kicks, 360 take more time to execute and leave your opponent to many openings to counter. the 180 kick, due to the motion will give you more chance to defend after delivering the kick as you usually go back to your original stance after the attack.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent job, sir. ^_^
(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:10
Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.
Alright, my clone will now proceed to begin running at you.
Once he gets into short range, do a low sweeping kick with your dominant leg to throw him off balance.
Tell me the impact of such a move.