Dãrth1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jesus Christ, so sorry, thanks Lyke, I wanted to use the pending bio for RP purposes

My ambitions, well, that's easy to say, catch them all!! but seriously, get stronger and have fun roleplaying, and goals, become a sensei, because I think that's a really hard thing to do and I praise them for doing it, become a medic nin, Vincent isn't that much active and the Medic School doesn't recruit much, so it's hard, get SM, between those 3, this may be the easier O_O.
Taijutsu is the use of the body to make attacks, aka fighting without a weapon or ninjutsu, basically, that's my definition for it, I know that taijutsu techniques can be contered by freeform and can be combined with freeform and some jutsus to do deadly combos, taijutsu in some bios can be increased it's powers by using chakra enchancing strenght, also there is a high form of taijutsu, the Eight Inner Gates, which serves to retrain the muscles to not destroy the body while using them, with training, someone can apply chakra to these chakra blocks and open them, causing great increase in speed and strenght, but at the cost of their body.
That's all I know O_O

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice ambition and short but nice analysis of Taijutsu.

Next tell me about

-Types/forms of Taijutsu and explain each of them and thier users (the one above is not enough))
-Advantages and Disadvantages

then explain

-Endurance
-Strenght
-Stamina
-Balance
-Stance

Dãrth1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are 2 forms of Taijutsu, Gentle Fist and Rock Fist (correct me if the second name is wrong)
-The gentle fist is a type of special taijutsu that is used by the Hyuuga because of their byakugan, using their byakugan, they can see inside the body, then they input chakra throught the body to injury the internal organs and, some of the Hyuugas, can see throught the chakra pathway system, even being able to stop the chakra pathway.
- The Rock fist is the taijutsu based on external damage which every ninja besides the Hyuugas uses, it's consisted of using brutal force to do external damage, like breaking bones and etc.
- Endurance is the ability of one to resist to injurys and keep fighting without they even existing, endurance also comes from sentimental injurys.
- Strenght is the force that the person is able to use, there are some factors that determinate the user strenght like genectics, gender and etc.
- Stamina is the ability that, when the user has high stamina, the user can do physical force for longer periods of time, it's really important in long fights.
- Balance is the user being able to canalize all the strenght of the body throught one attack, which can be made by stances.
- Stances are positions that martial artists developed to increase the chance of winning, some stances give more defense options, counterattack, speed, etc.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gentle fist is actually a branch of chakra enhance taijutsu
we
Pure Taijutsu/Strongfist: Needs no chakra
Enhanced Tai: Need chakra, eg: EIG, elemental, Gentle fist,
Advanced: Shikotsumyaku
and you forgot to tell me advantages and disadvantage of tai

Next we put your knowledge into test through endurance training, we build your strenght and stamina.

-Run 1000 laps
-Walk 500 laps, upside down
-do 10000 pushups and 10000 situps.

Dãrth1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry, I misspassed that O_O

"What!!! That is a lot, but you're my sensei, then I'll do it.
Starts running 100 laps
Finishes almost dying
"I hate my life"
Then goes upside down and uses the hands to do 500 laps.
Falls, on the ground, then do 10000 pushups.
"If I break anything you will have to pay for it!!!
Falling down without anymore energy left, tries to do the situps, count to 10000
"I hate you"
Falls uncuncious from exhaustion

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I said run 1000 times but you did 100 now you owe me 900

after paying your debt, you can go to the next task

Now you see that tree over there *points at tree*

you will begin to pratice hitting it.
-100 palm strikes
-100 punch(straight, side hook, uppercut)
-100 forearm strike
-100 elbow strike
-100 kicks using the sole of the feet
-200 kicks using the top of the feet
-100 toe strikes
-100 foe leg strikes
-100 knee strikes

Dãrth1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke forgot to run more 900 laps, he then starts running, running till he doesn't feel his legs anymore, 877, 888, 899, 900!!!!
Sasuke, now with his legs almost broken, go towards the tree pointed by his sensei and start doing stikes in it with his palm, counting till 100, he then starts punching it, in a sequence, straight, uppercut, hook (I don't know the names of the types of punching, sorry), repeating this till 100, This part will be easier, he thinks, he then strikes the tree again 100 times with his forearm, 100 times using his elbow, the tree is almost breaking, he then uses his legs that had rested to do 300 kicks, 100 with the sole of the foot and 200 using the top of it, now he does 100 toe strikes (seriously?), 100 foe leg strikes and 100 knee strikes.
Now the music "Weeeeeeeeeee are the champions, my friends" starts and he lay down on the ground exhausted.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks kinda rushed to me. You just try to rush the post because you saw me replying to other trainings.

Priest makes 100s of clone for the training.

Watch closely

*One clone(though in a different clothing) rushes towards Priest. As soon as he gets to striking range, he launches a right punch towards Priest's face. Priest on the other hand would have assumed a low stance and as the punch approaches, He slaps the side of the right wrist with his left palm, slaping it so that it move towards the clones left and missing his face. Though he won't stop there, while the clone drifts towards the direction of the slap(priest's right), Priest quickly drops low while planting his whole weight on his left leg using it as a pivot and with a swift rotation, he would now be behind the clone with a ground embracing swing of his right leg, performing a full leg sweep from behind of the clone. This action leaves the clone temporarily airborne giving Priest an opportunity to lean back slightly with his butt almost touching the ground, both hands perched on the ground to support his weight(though his weight still on his left leg). He would only raise his right leg which is already stretched to kick the airborne clone high into the air. The clone now raised a bit high, Priest springs himself high into the air, meeting the clone with a jump kick to the guts then using the contact of his leg to create bouyancy and effort, he spins clockwise twice landing a kick on his torso and head respectively. A final punch to the clone's chest sends the clone crashing to the floor and poofin away.*

The above, I just used the entire D-rank techniques in one fell swoop

(Gangeki) - Rock Attack
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will strike their opponent with a strong punch to the chest

(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:20
Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.

(Konoha Reppū) - Leaf Gale
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points:20
Description: This technique is a good example of how even simple taijutsu can
become a pre-eminently destructive, lethal
technique. The attack is a simple rear
spinning low kick, but a strong enough user
can send a large adult flying as if they
weighed nothing. The goal is to throw the enemy off balance, and deal damage to the
lower half of their body.

(Konoha Senpū) - Leaf Hurricane
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 20
Description: A taijutsu where one launches a
succession of high kicks and low kicks. Firstly, the opponent's evasion margin is
restrained upon seeing the high kick, thus
augmenting the chances for the low kick to
hit the mark connecting to the rib cage area.
So originally the high kick is little more than a
feint.

(Kodzuku) Punch
Type: Offensive
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 20
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply use one of his
hands to deliver a simple punch by clenching
his fist and swinging his arm. The user is
free to do variations of a basic frontal punch
and the technique though simple, can be
deadly for strong users.

(Hirateuchi) Slap
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply hit the
opponent with an open hand, slapping him. It
can also be used for defensive purposes to
slap incoming limbs or weapons.

(Kikku) Kick
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply hit the
opponent with a kick from one of his legs. He
is free to choose simple variations of the
kick and the stronger he is, the more
dangerous the technique is.

(Fōringu Hōyō) Falling Embrace
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 20
Description: The user runs at the enemy and tackles them, slamming them into the earth.
Now create you own detailed scenario, different from mine. Remember to metion every details, body physics, type of hand/leg used, movement, speed/momentum, reaction and what not

Dãrth1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh well..., was it rushed? Sorry

Sasuke pick one of your clones because he himself couldn't create one, being mid-range from it, Sasuke rushes towards the clone and then jumps, while in the air, he stends his right leg to make it hit the clone, the clone blocks with both his arms to protect his face, Sasuke impulses on the block and falls a little behind, but not losing equilibrium, Sasuke then goes straight foward to the clone, quickly with his right hand he closes it and deals a punch in the clone's chest which he blocks with his left hand, Sasuke then uses his right leg, after giving up on making it give strenght to his punch, and deals a spinning low kick on the clone's legs, the clone falls down, and Sasuke then, now using his other leg while still standing with the right one after the kick, he kicks the clone, pushing him to the front, now, while the clone is going in that direction, Sasuke recovers and goes towards the clone, he closes his right fist and swings his arm while reaching the clone to deal a punch in him, which the clone blocks, Sasuke then uses the other hand, this time open, with force to attack the clone, like an slap in the chest, the clone still stands but being hit, Sasuke uses his right leg to deal a high kick in the clone's chest, which he dodges, then Sasuke deals now a low kick, on his abdomen, this time hitting, the clone go backwards, Sasuke then runs towards him, then he tackles him, slamming the clone into the ground.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Know that you can ask me questions anytime.

Okay one of my clone draws a katana and lifts it high while darting towards you.

Once he gets close and begins to swing down his sword, I want you to disarm him with your foot, by leaning your weight to one side of your body or lean your weight backwards while raising the leg that is opposite to the lean. For example if you fall slightly to your right, then you raise your left leg since your entire weight is on the right thus you have enough balance. If you lean backwards, you can put your weight on either legs and you just need to raise the leg that is free. Time it perfectly so that it connects with the wrist holding the sword and use the force of the kick to send the sword flying upwards. Also because you kick the hand of my clone, his entire torso is open to you. Next you return from your leaning position and slam a straight forwards palm into his stomach so that air is knocked out of him and as he double over, slam another palm thrust with the other hand but now, this palm thrust is an upward rising one so that it sends him flying. Lastly, as he is airborne, jump and position yourself above my clone and do a downwards palm thrust to his back sending him back down.

Dãrth1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know that sensei, I mean, that D-ranks usually aren't that complex and Tai isn't complex... I think

Sasuke, as he sees your clone drawing a katana and coming towards him, Sasuke gets in an defensive stance with his left leg in front, as the clone comes towards he, swinging the sword to deal a blow, Sasuke puts his weight on his left leg, making his right leg, which was on the back, free, he then raises his leg, very quickly and with strenght, to deal a straight kick in the hand which the clone was holding the katana (you didn't mention it), disarming the clone before his attack happened, as he gets disarmed, Sasuke takes the weight out from his left leg, and he thrusts his right hand, with an open palm, in the direction of the clone's stomach, making it knock out air, quickly after, he uses his left hand, also open with the palm, this time Sasuke makes the attack come from bellow, hitting his head, and with such strenght that it makes the clone go upwards some meters, then, Sasuke, using the strenght of his legs, jump high, higher than the clone were, using his right hand with an open palm again, thrusts it in the clone's chest, sending him crashing into the ground and making the clone poof.

Sorry for taking long.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perfect.

Seeing one of their comrade poof, another clone charges at you but now at immense speed. Now as he comes, I want you to defend by attacking. Bring the fight to him. Time it perfectly so that as he nears short range, you disrupt his calculation by suddenly closing the distance yourself. Flip towards him with a kick to his face. As he is about to fly backwards, pull him back and close while slaming your knee into his guts, continue at this with a barrage of punches and kicks without giving him a breathing space then use the 8th strike to send him into the air by crouching and leaning backwards while using your free leg to kick his underchin.
Once he is airborne, close the gap while jumping towards him and grab his ankle while spining him over so that his head is facing downwards. Wrap your leg around his waist and drive him downwards head first.

Dãrth1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke sees that as he defeats one of the clones, another of them gets enraged and charges at him at immense speed, as he is close to him, Sasuke advances, disrupting his movement calculation, Sasuke then flips towards him dealing a kick in his face, when he is about to go backwards because of the strenght of the kick, Sasuke put his right hand on the clone's cloths, pulling him back while he uses his right knee to slam the clone in the guts, then dealing 4 punches using his left hand which was free and using left leg to kick him 4 times too, using the 8th strike to push him upwards, sending him into the air by crouching and using his left leg to kick in his underchin and releasing his right hand at the same time, now, Sasuke jumps to get close to the airbone clone, then Sasuke grabs his ankle, then he spins with both of them putting the clone's head downwards, he then wrap his leg around the clone's waist and makes he hit the ground with the head.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the clones reduce in number, their agression and stamina/will become stronger. Another lunges forward and as he nears you. Meet him with a shoulder smash to his torso then transit into an elbow stance and strike him into the air. Once he is airborne, begin to rotatte while kicking him higher then finish him back down with a heel drop.