Trait Points
0⚔️
well it's my turn I guess o_O'

(Kasubana Ame) Raining Flowers
Rank; A
Chakra; 30
Damage; N/A
Range; Long
Description; The user makes the air filled with petals of flowers. [[your choice on what they are]] They can be used for further use like shielding and attacking. There can be 5 jutsus used per rain, these also get people confused and distracted.

*pink cherry blossom petals start falling from the sky* then I use:

(Ninpou:Gekka Bijin)-Ninja Arts Beauty Under the Moonlight
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The user will create a sworm of sakura(cherry blossoms)petals to surround there opponents abd swril around them causing confusion.The user can then attack there opponent from any angle they choose.Blinds opponents eyes for the turn this jutsu is used.

aimed at neutrino and while you're blind and confused because you don't know where I am I use:
(Kandohei Konbo) Medical Ninjutsu Combo
Rank; C
Chakra; 20
Damage; 40
Range; Short-Mid
Description; Sakura has to chakra scalpels in her hands, and she then charges toward the opponent thrusting them with her fists, blasting the enemy away.
Note* This is Sakura's NNA2 Jutsu, Medical Ninjas Can use this only
I am a chakra sensing type shinobi!!!:D(I sense your chakra and learn your location)

I use

kasai/tsuchi: tsuchi metaru kasai tama~earth/fire: earth metal fire bullet
Type:attack
range:short-Med
Damage:80
Chakra:40
Description:the user uses summoning tattoo's on their arms to quickly summon particularly reactive earth metals(member's of the alkaline earth metals on the periodic table of elements) which have been prepared. these bullets are about 10 cm in diameter and there are 5 of them, the user uses earth element to control them and shoot them at the opponent.

Note:because of the reactivity of these bullets, they are very hard(almost impossible) to put out, being made stronger by both wind and water element.

this is a double element jutsu.

to counter Obito's fire earth bullets and as you are rushing me I use

(Katon:Gouenkyuu)-Fire Style:Great Blazing Fireball

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra cost:20
* Damage Points:40
* Descripton: A bigger and more powerful version of the Grand Fire Ball jutsu that carries the opponet off on contact.

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am a chakra sensing type shinobi!!!:D(I sense your chakra and learn your location)

I use

Description:the user uses summoning tattoo's on their arms to quickly summon particularly reactive earth metals(member's of the alkaline earth metals on the periodic table of elements) which have been prepared. these bullets are about 10 cm in diameter and there are 5 of them, the user uses earth element to control them and shoot them at the opponent.

Note:because of the reactivity of these bullets, they are very hard(almost impossible) to put out, being made stronger by both wind and water element.

to counter Obito's fire earth bullets and as you are rushing me I use

(Katon:Gouenkyuu)-Fire Style:Great Blazing Fireball

* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra cost:20
* Damage Points:40
* Descripton: A bigger and more powerful version of the Grand Fire Ball jutsu that carries the opponet off on contact.

right on your back.
I dont get a half of this but I dodge with
(Doton:Iwagakure No Jutsu)-Earth Style:Hideing In Stone
? Type:Supplementary
? Range:Short-Long
? Chakra cost:15
? Damage Points:N/A
? Descripton: Lets you hide in the earth and aviod damage(similar to leach all creation but only with rock).
then attack with
(Katon:Dai Endan)-Fire Style:Great Fireball
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short-Mid
? Damage Points:30
? Descripton: A more powerful and larger Fireball than a regular fireball.
and
(Doton:Doryuu Heki)-Earth Style:Mud Wall
? Type:Defence
? Range:Short
? Chakra cost:20
? Descripton: A giant thick wall that is made when the user spits mud out of there mouth and then forms into a wall.
to make the bullets harmless

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dam, I meant attack sakura with that fireball cause she was the one that was rushing me so she could use that medical jutsu>.<
no matter, I use

Suiton:Gufuu Suika)-Water Style:Typhoon Water Vortex

Type:Attack/Defence(can do both at the same time)
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Descripton: Wind Style Rasengan and Water Style Desctruction Torrent combo that makes a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend and can drown out wind and fire combos(no water source needed to use this jutsu).
at Sakura while she is rushing at Neut. then I use

(Suiton:Mizu KamiKiri)-Water Style:Water God Slicer

Type:Attack
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:40
Descripton: Highly compressed water jets that can cut throw rocks and trees and can be used with out a water source.
to cut through Obito's wall then....

(Suiton:Baku Shuishouha)-Water Style:Bursting Water Wave

Chakra cost:20
Descripton: The user spits out a lakes worth of water that can be used to attack or used to make other water attacks.
to drown out the stadium.

Tsukiko

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*while petals are still falling*

(Kusubana Katana) Flower Release; Blade of Flowers
Rank; B
Chakra; 25
Damage; 30 for blade
Range; Short
Description; The user calls flowers to make a blade that can cut easily. The difference between this and a regular blade is this can reform as long as the user has flowers among them. It cant be broken until the flowers are gone.
and I use:

(Kusubana Maru) Flowering Circle
Rank; C
Chakra; 20
Damage; + 10 to all taijutsu
Range; Short
Description; Flowers circle the user and they carm harm if people are too near. These can be used as shuriken or to form a blade as well.

thats it for me for this turn ^_^

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Rank; B
Chakra; 25
Damage; 30 for blade
Range; Short
Description; The user calls flowers to make a blade that can cut easily. The difference between this and a regular blade is this can reform as long as the user has flowers among them. It cant be broken until the flowers are gone.
and I use:

Rank; C
Chakra; 20
Range; Short
Description; Flowers circle the user and they carm harm if people are too near. These can be used as shuriken or to form a blade as well.

You do know that I hit you right? Just making sure.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Rank; B
Chakra; 25
Damage; 30 for blade
Range; Short
and I use:

Rank; C
Chakra; 20
Range; Short

(Doton:Iwa Fubuki)-Earth Style:Rock Snowstorm

* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:15
* Damage Points:30
* Descripton: User loosens ground and makes rocks.Then has the rocks attack his/her opponent.

to make a bunch of rocks which then fly at your petal sword stuff, and cut the flowers.

and then in combo with rokuNR's water vortex jutsu I use

and is made even stronger by the water/wind in the vortex, which then hit's you.

Gedo Mark

* Type:Supplementary
* Chakra Cost:40
* Damage Points:N/A
* Description:This jutsu has two diffrent usages oone is Confusion and the other is Seal.Seal seals abloodline trait for three turns while Confusion turns the target into your slave for three turns.

to reseal Obito's bloodline:p
Thinks to self: I am so glad I can use this jutsu, MS is very annoying.

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

* Descripton: User loosens ground and makes rocks.Then has the rocks attack his/her opponent.

to make a bunch of rocks which then fly at your petal sword stuff, and cut the flowers.

and is made even stronger by the water/wind in the vortex, which then hit's you.

Gedo Mark

* Description:This jutsu has two diffrent usages oone is Confusion and the other is Seal.Seal seals abloodline trait for three turns while Confusion turns the target into your slave for three turns.

XD poor Sakura. :p

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Gedo Mark

>.<
(Fuuton:Kaze No Yaiba)-Wind Style Wind Blade

Chakra Cost:30
Description:A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangiablitity.
to attack you and send one to attack Roku
then uses
(Doton:Uiten Pen)-Earth Style:Wheel Of Fortune
? Chakra cost:30
? Descripton: A from of summoning were the user fist takes out a topographic map that they use to construct a huge mountain range where they can set up many traps.
to rise sakura and to dodge all ur attacks ;)

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>.<
(Fuuton:Kaze No Yaiba)-Wind Style Wind Blade

Chakra Cost:30
Description:A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangiablitity.
to attack you and send one to attack Roku
then uses
(Doton:Uiten Pen)-Earth Style:Wheel Of Fortune
? Chakra cost:30
? Descripton: A from of summoning were the user fist takes out a topographic map that they use to construct a huge mountain range where they can set up many traps.
to rise sakura and to dodge all ur attacks ;)
It's a double combo jutsu, the earth will just shatter and the damage will be done. Plus she said that she'll take the hits. And the stadium is also filled with water :D

My turn.

(Katon:Zukokku)-Fire Style:Intense Pain

Descripton: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area buring allin its path.
to overtake the wind blade and since fire>wind it strengthens the fireball. (fired at Obito)

I reduce the water level to nothing
Now I use
(Konoha Shofu)-Leaf Rising Gale

Chakra Cost:
Damage Points:20
Description:A strong upwards spinning leg kick that connects 4 times.
to knock Sakura into the air and finish her off with

(Omote Renge)-Primary Lotus

Chakra Cost:
Damage Points:25
Description:After using leaf dancing shadow you grab the opponent and slam them into the ground with a swirling smash.
Requirements:1 gate open

Tsukiko

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's a double combo jutsu, the earth will just shatter and the damage will be done. Plus she said that she'll take the hits. And the stadium is also filled with water :D

My turn.

(Katon:Zukokku)-Fire Style:Intense Pain

Descripton: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area buring allin its path.
to overtake the wind blade and since fire>wind it strengthens the fireball. (fired at Obito)

I reduce the water level to nothing
Now I use
(Konoha Shofu)-Leaf Rising Gale

Chakra Cost:
Description:A strong upwards spinning leg kick that connects 4 times.
to knock Sakura into the air and finish her off with

(Omote Renge)-Primary Lotus

Chakra Cost:
Damage Points:25
Description:After using leaf dancing shadow you grab the opponent and slam them into the ground with a swirling smash.
Requirements:1 gate open
(Fuuton:Sensougouheki)-Wind Style Rumbleing wind wall
Type:Attack/Defence
Chakra Cost:10
Description:A wall of spinning wind that can push back weapon attacks and enemies using taijutsu.

and since those are both taijutsu moves,you get blown back.and I use:

(Inyu Shometsu) Secret Healing Injury Destruction
Rank; A
Chakra; N/A
Damage; N/A
Range; N/A
Description; By focusing chakra into an injured b=place they can regenerate cells and heal.

and I heal myself almost completely.then I use:

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu)-Summoning Technique
Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
Note:Must Have a signed contract with the animal you wont to summon

and I summon Kamatari(Temari's fan summoning).That's it for this turn ^_^

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Fuuton:Sensougouheki)-Wind Style Rumbleing wind wall
Type:Attack/Defence
Chakra Cost:10
Description:A wall of spinning wind that can push back weapon attacks and enemies using taijutsu.

and since those are both taijutsu moves,you get blown back.and I use:

(Inyu Shometsu) Secret Healing Injury Destruction
Rank; A
Chakra; N/A
Damage; N/A
Range; N/A
Description; By focusing chakra into an injured b=place they can regenerate cells and heal.

and I heal myself almost completely.then I use:

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu)-Summoning Technique
Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
Note:Must Have a signed contract with the animal you wont to summon

and I summon Kamatari(Temari's fan summoning).That's it for this turn ^_^
I use

tsuchi: baikyuu omori~Earth: Increased weight
Type:supplementary
Chakra:30, then 10 every turn it is on
description:the user takes earth compress's it and while compressing it and taking it, they form it around there legs or some other part of their body, greatly increasing their weight. The user cannot move very fast when they are using this, but it is useful because strong winds or currents which work by pushing the user in a certain direction have no effect cause the user will be too heavy to be pushed/pulled. not even 500km wind's can lift the user or move the user because of this jutsu. The user can use his own chakra which is holding the earth to him instantaneously and be freed from the slowing effects anytime he wants.

and then I use

kuchyose/tsuchi: tsuchi shokubai no jutsu~summoning/earth:earth catalyst jutsu
type:supplementary
Chakra:20
Description:the user uses a special catalyst which the he gets from a special summoning scroll. This catalyst is used to speed up and/or start reactions between other elements without being used up, such as igniting the earth or making a fire hotter.

Note:this jutsu is required in order to use jutsu that deal with igniting earth, this jutsu can also be used to start other reactions other than fire.

kasai: eiei kasai arashi ~ fire: pulling firestorm
Range:short-mid(can pull anything towards it from a large radius)
Chakra:50
Damage:100
description:ignite the earth which makes an extremely hot fire which unlike normal fires instead of making a smoke as a result of the combustion, it creates solid oxides which is less dense than air, creating a huge vacuum which causes it to "pull" or "suck" the air into it at extremely high speeds which cause of it's insane strength everybody into the fire.

Notes:
1)the user must use some sort of catalyst to start it using up one turn before using this using up another turn
2)the user must also escape somehow really quickly or he will also be pulled into the fire.

Lasts 3 turns which by then the earth will have been completely burned.

and grab roku so he doesn't get pulled in aswell. my increased weight makes me too heavy to be pulled in by the wind.

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Doton:Iwagakure No Jutsu)-Earth Style:Hideing In Stone
? Descripton: Lets you hide in the earth and aviod damage(similar to leach all creation but only with rock).
to hide during the fire storm ;)