Tag Team Battle:Sai/Shig & Naruto vs. ???

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
goes into sage mod *takes out my sword and cut your clones in half and when the snakes grab me i brake out(im abel since sage mod gave me the extra strang need*exeple sakura was abel too brake it*)and since i cut your clones in ahlf the rasenga doesnt happen

Sage Art:Flesh Clone

Type:Attack/Defenc
Chakra:40
Damage:80
Range:Short-Long
Description:after the user performs the hand seals the user creates a flesh clone(this clone is made of the flesh of a toad stomach so fire cant hurt it.)
note:the user need to know Toad Mouth Binding to performe this juts
two clones apper they run towards you to attack you while they are runing towards you i use:

Sage art oil wave

Chakra:30
Damage:60
Description:the user spits out a big amount of toad oil from the mouth onto the ground and then lighting it whit a explosive tag makeing the oil burn and burning the enemy.(it looks like a river of fire.)

and set it on fire whit the tag so its a river of burning oil:p(it covers my clones and you two)
you dont have time to destroy my clones... I am very far from u...and getting in sage mode takes time.... >_> remake ur moves

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you dont have time to destroy my clones... I am very far from u...and getting in sage mode takes time.... >_> remake ur moves
first you didnt post you are far from me and second it doesnt take tht much time(and if your far away i have time too get into sage mod so just continue the battle

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
goes into sage mod *takes out my sword and cut your clones in half and when the snakes grab me i brake out(im abel since sage mod gave me the extra strang need*exeple sakura was abel too brake it*)and since i cut your clones in ahlf the rasenga doesnt happen

Sage Art:Flesh Clone

Chakra:40
Damage:80
Description:after the user performs the hand seals the user creates a flesh clone(this clone is made of the flesh of a toad stomach so fire cant hurt it.)
note:the user need to know Toad Mouth Binding to performe this juts
two clones apper they run towards you to attack you while they are runing towards you i use:

Sage art oil wave

Chakra:30
Damage:60
Description:the user spits out a big amount of toad oil from the mouth onto the ground and then lighting it whit a explosive tag makeing the oil burn and burning the enemy.(it looks like a river of fire.)

and set it on fire whit the tag so its a river of burning oil:p(it covers my clones and you two)
quite boring if you ask me :rolleyes:

(Ninpou:Choujuu Giga)-Ninja Art Beast Imatation

* Type:Supplementary/Attack
* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra Cost:15(-3 for each additional animal created)
* Damage Points:30
* Description:The user draws out small animals that can attack(lions), bind(snakes),and allow the user to fly(birds).This jutsu consists of 5 small animals.The pictures can be pre-drawn but you must open the scroll.

*draws an eagle* *jumps on it* *flies out of the boiling oil*

I told you already on MSN, I have air advantage

* Description:The user draws out small animals that can attack(lions), bind(snakes),and allow the user to fly(birds).This jutsu consists of 5 small animals.The pictures can be pre-drawn but you must open the scroll.

*draws 4 lions that come to you*

(Sumi Bunshin)-Ink Clone

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short
* Chakra Cost:10
* Damage Points:N/A
* Description:A clone made of ink that takes a physical form.This clone can use ink jutsu(Beast Imatation ect...).

*clone appears on bird next to me*

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
quite boring if you ask me :rolleyes:

*draws an eagle* *jumps on it* *flies out of the boiling oil*

I told you already on MSN, I have air advantage

*draws 4 lions that come to you*

(Sumi Bunshin)-Ink Clone

* Chakra Cost:10
* Description:A clone made of ink that takes a physical form.This clone can use ink jutsu(Beast Imatation ect...).

*clone appears on bird next to me*
i throe two flash bombs(they explode in the air blind you)but not me bec i use body flisker too disapper and going to hideing and shield my eyes from the bright light.and after a couple sec it weres of and your still blind since you were exposed too the light so i make a clone to threo me up into the air and on your bird (your clones are blind too :p)and use:

(Gama Daira Kage Ayatsuri no Jutsu)-Toad Flat Shadow Control

* Chakra Cost:20
* Description: Gama Daira Kage Ayatsuri is a Ninjutsu technique that allows the user to merge into the shadow of subdued foe. The user can then fully control the victim from within their shadow. If the user has to use other jutsu, they must emerge from the shadow. Once the user fully emerges, their hold over the victim is broken and they regain control of their body.
* Note:Must be taught this jutsu by Jiraiya

its over when you get cought :p

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i throe two flash bombs(they explode in the air blind you)but not me bec i use body flisker too disapper and going to hideing and shield my eyes from the bright light.and after a couple sec it weres of and your still blind since you were exposed too the light so i make a clone to threo me up into the air and on your bird (your clones are blind too :p)and use:

(Gama Daira Kage Ayatsuri no Jutsu)-Toad Flat Shadow Control

* Chakra Cost:20
* Description: Gama Daira Kage Ayatsuri is a Ninjutsu technique that allows the user to merge into the shadow of subdued foe. The user can then fully control the victim from within their shadow. If the user has to use other jutsu, they must emerge from the shadow. Once the user fully emerges, their hold over the victim is broken and they regain control of their body.
* Note:Must be taught this jutsu by Jiraiya

its over when you get cought :p
you cant get on teh bird it simply gets destroyed when you touch it..and since when can u kill be with a B rank technique?and where did u ever heard of flash bombs?-_-...

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you cant get on teh bird it simply gets destroyed when you touch it..and since when can u kill be with a B rank technique?and where did u ever heard of flash bombs?-_-...
well if it gets destroyed you fall to but you cant see where your falling and i can kill you whit the jutsu bec i take controleof your body isnt thet more then inaf too kill you -_-(i mkae you stab your self in teh hearth act)and flesh boms are those liitel booms (like flesh bangs).so simple while we are falling i grab you in the air and use hien lotus:phits you into the ground your neck brakes over:p

back in 30 minutes

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well if it gets destroyed you fall to but you cant see where your falling and i can kill you whit the jutsu bec i take controleof your body isnt thet more then inaf too kill you -_-(i mkae you stab your self in teh hearth act)and flesh boms are those liitel booms (like flesh bangs).so simple while we are falling i grab you in the air and use hien lotus:phits you into the ground your neck brakes over:p
yeah right :rolleyes:first of all there is no such thing as flash bombs -_-... so I dont get blind by shit... >_>...

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well teh fight wasnt ended since u didnt post right :p
bro -_- why do you want to take away the win so badly here take it if you want it so badly nad btw i posted wht eht bomb did so its still right antill i exectly tell you wht i does and you got hiten into the ground whit a priamly lotus so its kinda over