Tag Team Battle:Sai/Shig & Naruto vs. ???

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who is up for a Tag Team Battle with me and Naruto eh?^_^

Rules:
-No kais
-No K.O. moves like Kirin, LimeLight ect.
-No Rinnengan users (takes too long to beat and kinda boring already)

The starting will be like this:

Enemy 1
^
Sai
^
Enemy 2
^
Naruto

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Sumi Bunshin)-Ink Clone

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short
* Chakra Cost:10
* Damage Points:N/A
* Description:A clone made of ink that takes a physical form.This clone can use ink jutsu(Beast Imatation ect...).

x1

then I use

(Ninpou:Chou Choujuu Giga)-Ninja Art Super Beast Imatation

* Chakra Cost:20(-6 for each additional large animal past 3 or -3 for each small animal past 10)
* Damage Points:40
* Description:This is a more powerful version of beast imatation.The user can create huge animals.This can range form 3 huge dragons or 10 small animals.The pictures can be pre-drawn but you must open the scroll.

*opens the scroll and draws 5 small snakes that go and bind around you making you unable to move*

then my clone comes to you and it uses

(Rasengan)-Spiral Sphere

* Type:Attack
* Chakra Cost:
* Damage Points:
* Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja’s ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

and hits you

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Sumi Bunshin)-Ink Clone

* Chakra Cost:10
* Damage Points:N/A
* Description:A clone made of ink that takes a physical form.This clone can use ink jutsu(Beast Imatation ect...).

x1

then I use

(Ninpou:Chou Choujuu Giga)-Ninja Art Super Beast Imatation

* Chakra Cost:20(-6 for each additional large animal past 3 or -3 for each small animal past 10)
* Damage Points:40
* Description:This is a more powerful version of beast imatation.The user can create huge animals.This can range form 3 huge dragons or 10 small animals.The pictures can be pre-drawn but you must open the scroll.

*opens the scroll and draws 5 small snakes that go and bind around you making you unable to move*

then my clone comes to you and it uses

(Rasengan)-Spiral Sphere

* Type:Attack
* Chakra Cost:
* Damage Points:
* Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja?s ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

and hits you
goes into sage mod *takes out my sword and cut your clones in half and when the snakes grab me i brake out(im abel since sage mod gave me the extra strang need*exeple sakura was abel too brake it*)and since i cut your clones in ahlf the rasenga doesnt happen

Sage Art:Flesh Clone

Type:Attack/Defenc
Chakra:40
Damage:80
Range:Short-Long
Description:after the user performs the hand seals the user creates a flesh clone(this clone is made of the flesh of a toad stomach so fire cant hurt it.)
note:the user need to know Toad Mouth Binding to performe this juts
two clones apper they run towards you to attack you while they are runing towards you i use:

Sage art oil wave

Type:Attack/Defenc
Chakra:30
Damage:60
Range:Short-Long
Description:the user spits out a big amount of toad oil from the mouth onto the ground and then lighting it whit a explosive tag makeing the oil burn and burning the enemy.(it looks like a river of fire.)

and set it on fire whit the tag so its a river of burning oil:p(it covers my clones and you two)