Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello, hello.

This is nothing official and something I am doing out of enjoyment and the hope that people can learn to incorporate more RP into their battles rather than just writing bland moves. After all, everyone fights for a reason and you won't find a single battle in the Naruto manga where the characters simply stand there to spout meaningless jutsu after jutsu without striving for something greater.

So I'd like to create a small curriculum on the basics of incorporating RP into your own battles and essentially "becoming" your character. Technically, we are all already a "character" on the Internet where we can choose to be someone we are not in real life. For example, my real name is definitely not Adachi and I look nothing close to him, but that is how most people perceive me on NarutoBase - that is the persona I chose to be and due to the limitations of the Internet, that is how I am seen. Our avatars, our RP bios, our names, all of these tie into our perception of others on this forum because this is usually all we have to work with when we meet someone. Even you might have changed your name to the bio of someone you currently possess and as a result, that is how you people address and see you. No doubt, it is fun, but there are always ways to take this concept further.

In conclusion, I'd like to open this course for people who are serious about taking their RP further and most importantly of all, enjoy reading and writing. This is going to be done out of my own free time and I will be putting my 100 into it, and I don't mean to be discouraging in any manner, but if you are also not willing to put your 100, then please don't sign up and waste anyone's time. Also, I don't mean wallies of meaningless crap, wallies are wallies as of themselves, but RP can be done in both long and short sentences. Let's take these two examples into account:

"Kakashi began running in an arc directly to the left of Obito, reaching into the pocket strapped by his side to pull out three kunais to which he tossed them simultaneously at his opponent, one after the other."
Very to the point. Very easy to read. There's no issue here. However, let's say we add:

"His heart pounding and his resolve shaky, Kakashi began running in an arc directly to the left of Obito, reaching into the pocket strapped by his side to pull out three kunais, attempting to catch the eye of his seemingly-changed comrade as he tossed them simultaneously at his opponent, one after the other."
Now, from here, we can infer several things, giving this fight a bit more taste and the characters a bit more depth.
1. Kakashi is unwilling to fight this battle. His hands are shaking as he reaches to his pocket, he is not using a high level technique, but is simply throwing kunais.
2. From the word "attempting", Kakashi is trying to get Obito to talk by meeting his eyes. Eye contact usually forces one or the other to react. Obito was once his friend, but am different now.
3. Obito is avoiding the eye contact. Why? Is he also feeling guilty? Is he unwilling to talk?

If I were to switch up Kakashi and Obito on the first sentence and change them to the names "Luffy" and "Ulquiorra", there would be no blatant difference. But it definitely wouldn't work with the second sentence. People would be no doubt confused.

Welp, it looked like I went on a small rant, my apologies. Anyways, below is all I have come up with thus far and am intending to teach with the course of this Creative Writing.

- Characterization: Why do you like your character? Why does he/she fight? What techniques make up your character? How would he/she act in a battle?
- English and some pluses: This will be more like your English class at school, but with a bit more of an RP aspect in it. This includes making your words flow, adding certain words that make your work seem more "professional" to give others a sense of high aptitude.
- Prose: Different characters use different styles and proses. For example, how might these two sentences give a varying feel?
So dam infuriating.
So. Dam. Infuriating.
Notice how the periods make all the difference.

Edit: Further clarification on signing up, just leave a post below if you are interested. Feel free to give me some feedback or something you want to learn. I am always open for ideas. (Also, as I am a mod, troll posts not be tolerated.) But I will repeat once more: This is not going to be a breeze, I will critique your writing and I will expect effort as I will be doing the exact same for you. I have nothing but your benefit and improvement in mind. I won't accept everyone this first round as I have limited time but always keep an eye out. I do want everyone to enjoy writing and contribute their amazing characters to the RP. (Also, I am not a perfect writer, I am nowhere close to being great at it and I make tons of mistakes on a daily basis. Please, for the love of Madara Uchiha, do not put me on a pedestal or anything of the sort, I simply enjoy creative work and as an English major and from my experience through the years, I only hope to help others with it and most importantly, to have fun as well!)
So, from , I have currently the people (and please inform me if you had applied and your name is not on here):
1. Dragonor
2. Akatsukii
3. Deviation
4. Dragy
5. Gutsy Jiraiya
6. Jokey
7. Joker
8. Kamishiro
9. Excālibur
10. TheLastSamurai
11. Mudo
12. Ace.
13. Nāruto
14. Yashiro
15. Uzumaki Naruta
(Save for the one person who signed up without a bio, please re-apply when you have one.)

To the people who asked to help out, I have no objections and would be glad for the assistance, however, right now, as this is a new concept that is just starting out, I am not sure where and how to begin with that, so until this progresses a bit further, please allow me some time to organize and plan. Though, of course, I am always open for any suggestions or ideas.

So, as said in the previous thread, I plan on taking only several students at once and in groups of two or three or one on ones. I will not get through everyone immediately as I have other duties on here to attend to as well. However, to better categorize and distinguish these groups, I'd like the people who signed up to fill out a brief application so I can look over it and decide where to proceed. As some people also messaged me about their availability throughout the summer (as some people have classes, work, or other stuff), this would be vital information as well. Simply let me know how much time you have on your hands and to what degree you may be able to reply to the lessons. Thanks beforehand!
PHP:
[B]Name of Applicant:[/B]
[B]Timezone:[/B]
[B]Availability:[/B]
[B]Pick a bio you own and tell me why it is your favorite:[/B] 
[B]Then, imagine that character in a fight against his/her's worst enemy. Write a short sequence on this. No moves necessary, it could be a pure story:[/B]

Last edited:

Isa Claire

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name of Applicant: Isaac Clarke
Timezone: EST
Availability: 6 Hours a Day(5)
Will be gone This week From Tommorow until Friday
Pick a bio you own and tell me why it is your favorite: Cryaotic.
Because i Feel attached to It,when i use it it feels like i am the bio
Then, imagine that character in a fight against his/her's worst enemy. Write a short sequence on this. No moves necessary, it could be a pure story:
As Cry Arrives at the Location,He sees his Old friend.
"No...It can't be!"
as Cry Says this he starts to Tremble.
His Skin starts to Feel itchy and his Body Won't Move.
"It has been a while..."
As The Hooded enemy stands there with a large grin on his face,Cry Tries to Talk,But is unable to Let out a single word.
"Afraid to Talk?"
Cry runs with full strength towards His friend.
A Kunai in his Left Hand.
"I won't Forgive you!!!"
Cry launches a Attack with His kunai in hand.
But before hitting,He remembers what happened.
He stops Moving once again.
"Still unable to do it?Haha,Pathetic..."
Cry's Friend gives him a Punch straight against the ribs,Sending Cry Flying.
Cry Gets launched against a wall.
When Cry Tries to Stand up,His World Turns Black and he passes out.

Tell me if its Short enough.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name of Applicant: Dragonor

Timezone: IST – India Standard Time

Availability:8 Hours a day but might become 2 hours by the end of this month.

Pick a bio you own and tell me why it is your favorite: Gowther in my profile. I am attached to it because he is one of my favourite characters from the manga "Nanatsu No Taizai"

Then, imagine that character in a fight against his/her's worst enemy. Write a short sequence on this. No moves necessary, it could be a pure story:

Gowther faces off against Sir Arthur, a Knight. Knowing that he is vastly outmatched, Gowther decides to use Hit and run Stealth type attacks. Gowther also notices that his enemy has a big sword and decides to use it against him. He then proceeds to throw two smoke bombs towards his enemy which engulfs the whole area in smoke.

The enemy wildly swings his sword but gowther throws many shuriken with iron wires attached to them. One of these Shurikens get stuck in the hilt of the sword. By using a tree as a pivot point, Gowther is able to use the wires and disarm his opponent.

Reactions: Excālibur1

Akatsukii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name of Applicant: Akatsukii
Timezone: EST or GMT-4
Availability: Sunday-Friday 4pm-12pm and Saturday 11pm-1am
Pick a bio you own and tell me why it is your favorite:My Hidan bio because he is my favorite in the Akatsuki and one of my favorites in the manga
Then,imagine that character in a fight against his/her's worst enemy.Write a short sequence on this. No moves necessary,it could be a pure story:
Hidan glares at Shikamaru,resentment in his heart from being blown to bits and left for dead."So the times finally come,for me to get my revenge!" Hidan runs full speed at the shocked Konoha nin who had lpoked like he had seen a ghost. With a swing of his scythe Hidan's scythe clashes with Shikamaru's kunai who skids back. Hidan then pulled the cable attached and the scythe moved in a way unsuspecting to Shikamaru as it grazed his face. Next Hidan grabs the scythe and licks the blood before walking into a diagram made by Hidan's blood that matched the symbol on his necklace. Now even more terrified,Shikamaru began to flashback when his Sensei was in the same position when finally his heart beat for the last time as he saw Hidan had pierced himself with a black spear like weapon through the chest. Shikamaru fell over coughing up blood as Hidan smirked and laughed manically.

Last edited:

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name of Applicant: Yamato (or if you prefer my username, Deviation)
Timezone: -7 GMT
Availability: I can dedicate 1-2 hours to you daily. The rest is for other RP-related tasks.
Pick a bio you own and tell me why it is your favorite: Yamato and I strikingly share the same type of personality. We are both humble, down-to-earth people that love to help people because in the past we were helped ourselves. We strive to be the best so that we can to be of use. Though we do not consider ourselves strong or very intelligent, other people seem to see much more. Yamato and I seem to also have a good sense of humor and like to help keep the order of things. We may at times seem slow and indecisive, but inside we are hurriedly running through several thoughts and worries about ourselves and others, our own situation, and what is the best course of action. I couldn't really see myself as any other character though people do hound me to get Hashirama for his abilities but that is not what I seek. I only seek to find myself and I have accomplished that with Yamato. ^_^
Then, imagine that character in a fight against his/her's worst enemy. Write a short sequence on this. No moves necessary, it could be a pure story: Yamato had stood on a small hill overlooking a beautiful grassy plain. The orange sun began to set the tone for the evening as the quiet sounds of the summer breeze began to sweep across the plains. Yamato smiled as he felt the breeze and reminisced about younger days spent in foolery. He had come far along though he wished he had accomplished more and made more friends. He was thankful for his best friend who had saved his life and had taught him all he knew. He felt a sort of pride flow through him and as he puffed up his chest he closed his eyes to feel the fleeting warmth of the sun. WHen suddenly he heard the crumbling of leaves behind him. He quickly turned around but was met with a powerful fire blast that knocked him back towards the grassy plain. As Yamato tumbled across the field he maneuvered himself to finally make a good landing and was able to stand up quickly. He looked on with narrow, cautious eyes towards the origin of the attack and there stood none other than the one he feared and respected, Galen the Mighty. The two locked their sight on each other with a few moments of silence. Galen then spoke mockingly with an evil grin as he crossed his arms.

"Yamato, you useless tool. I gave you a chance to prove yourself and here I find you squandering your time. There are things to be done and nations to be conquered. I think I will need to get rid of you and your useless bantering you call "sympathy". This world has no need for fools like you who think people can be changed with mere words. Today...now...I will make you regret your existence."

Yamato became angered at his master's speech. Though his words were true, Yamato believed that his actions, his hard-earned wisdom, had truly changed Konoha for the better. He tightened his fists and proceeded to stand. He quickly grasped his chest as he felt the burn of the fire. It wasn't severe but it was enough to cause him a lot of pain. As he finally was able to somewhat stand, Yamato then spoke in a very assertive tone. It was apparent that Yamato had been fed up with him, possibly for a long time.

"Galen...you may be correct in your assessment but you fail to take into consideration the feelings of others. When you take responsibility for the lives of others, you share their hopes and dreams. You understand their pain. You work hard every day to improve yourself so they can in turn have a role model to look up to. Actions alone don't just set the example. Your words, they carry weight and show the feelings of your heart and how determined it is. Though you are stronger than me, the village will not acknowledge you. They fear you. What can you gain from that? Nothing because in the end, you are just a man like me and we all die sometime. What would you have as your legacy, your fist or your wisdom?"

The two then ran toward each other. Both full of their own ideals and dreams they wished to make come true. Each side fighting for what they thought was right. Who won is irrelevant because in the end one would end up hating the other. That is the cycle of hatred. It has always been. The steps we take in life can lead to tearing people down and destroying them or building them up and watching them grow.

Reactions: Troi

Drāgy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name of Applicant: I don't know my own name ;_;
Timezone: +2 GMT
Availability: All day, all night, viva la adachi (Around one hour a day, could be less.)
Pick a bio you own and tell me why it is your favorite: ; simple, because I don't like changing biographies, nor I like having second biographies. I like having one unique and custom character on which I can build up everything and be dedicated to only work to make him stronger and stronger.
Jayce had woke up early that particular morning, knowing that he had a fight with a true legend from Konoha. It was a mysterious and mighty shinobi. The shinobi was quite famous, because he was known and powerful ninja. He was quite excited and was waiting for a long time to compete against the strongest of the strongest. Jayce sat quietly on a hill overlooking Konoha, before making his way towards the battle location. He looked on at the morning sun and how it shines on the expansive village below. The scene truly was one to behold, with the majestic sun, reaching out for the sky above him and tearing through the delightful clouds like natural skyscrapers. Afterwards Jayce started walking towards the battlefield location. As he was on the way to the fight location, the mother nature was not friendly. The morning was so damp and misty that it was impossible to distinguish anything more than a few meters away.

"Hmph, not used to waking up this early. It better be worth it!"

- the words escaped his lips in a rater calm tone, followed up by a yawn. He seemed weary, also having sleepy eyes and a shivering expression, while his complexions generally appeared to have taken on the color of the fog outside. Even though he felt very cold, because of the weather outside, he was happy inside and also excited. Jayce was wearing a heavy looking robes and cloaks, with a dark brownish-purplish shirt and pants, both having several utility pockets on themselves. He was also wearing dark brown-blue boots and long dark brownish gloves, which were reaching up to his wist. "This damn weather is terrible. Bloody god.", he thought to himself contentedly followed up by another yawn. Jayce had to walk through a really beautiful forest to get to his fighting location, continuing on his journey was a fun challenge for Jayce himself. It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife. However little known the feelings or views of such a man may be on his first entering a forest, this truth is so well fixed that one cannot dispel it. The journey wasn't easy at all since he was still, just a little bit, injured from his last fight. Once he entered the scariest parts of the forest, he was amazed by its size and how beautiful it was. He immediately realised that it was going to be tough but he had no choice whatsoever. At that same moment, Jayce made a pledge that he would never give up on anything and didn't stopped and kept going. Suddenly he started walking at a very slow pace, observing every bush and tree in sight. He had a strange feeling that someone was following him. As the member of the mighty Uchiha clan, Jayce was had extremely well trained senses and could feel when something was wrong. After only a few minutes of walking, he began whistling a tune of his favorite song. Maybe the enemy was going to come out by hearing the annoying song. He was an impatient man and wandering around a forest wasn’t his idea of fun. Jayce suddenly became startled, as a squirrel ran across the ground in front of him. Becoming alert to the sudden sprint across the ground from the squirrel, Jayce reached down into his pocket, grabbed a hold of a shuriken, and threw it directly at the vermin, killing the creature instantly.

"You animal devoid of any form of cognitive ability! Don't you dare scare me like that. You left me no other choice but to obliterate your pitiful existence from this universe!"

- he said with a serious and angry tone, shouting like a maniac at the animal. A smirk came over Jayce's face as he began to slowly approach the dead animal. He bends down to grab a hold onto his now bloody shuriken out of the animal when something caught his eye, a strange note. He took the note and read that the fighting location had changed and that he had to find his opponent alone. He immediately focused and squeezed a little chakra into both his eyes, as he activated his pre mature sharingan, making his eyes turn from pitch black to bloody red with two tomoes, surrounding the pupil, forming in each eye.

The hiding game began, sadly for Jayce. He adjusted his eyes to the light. Once again he began looking around, but of course not seeing anything or anyone. He saw some weird birds. It was so suspicious of seeing them again. He concentrated his eyes on them but located once again no massive chakra, meaning it was not his opponent. Furthermore Jayce looked down on to the ground and began to search for footprints and trails of his sensei. He once again saw some tracks, leading of his location, and began to follow them. Following them through the forests, he kept his eyes open, scanning for his opponent's chakra, but so far only seeing small birds or animals. Jayce was making use of his powerful eyes and his bloody red eyes locked their deep gaze on the surroundings. He scanned every detail of the area, looking to see for wind currents, heat, the animals which could help him finding his opponent, as well as taking the landscape into consideration. He continued as he finally was following the real path of his enemy, zig zagging around trees. Jayce continued to watch and followed the tracks as he made his way to a downhill decent. He followed his opponent's footsteps moving downhill and watching where he had been going. He saw a small stream of water. Jayce jumped over the stream to inspect the leaves around it. They certainly were leaves from earlier, but with no bush around. They must have stuck to his opponent's shoes while his walking towards his hiding location. Jayce studied the ground for some prints, noticing soft dirt leading away from the stream near a a log. There were a few piles of leaves, which were following towards the nearby log. Eventually he went towards the big hollowed log. Shrouded inn darkness he peaked into the log to see a large massive chakra signal. He finally had found his opponent, it was him, one could tell by his godly appearance. Finally the hiding game was over. Jayce also had a present for him. While walking into the forest he had killed that ugly, fresh squirrel and he also brought him a tasty apple three from which he had torn an apple. He could make himself a barbecue.

Suddenly his opponent disappeared again. How could his opponent disappear? Was the squirrel that ugly that it scared him off? For the love of god after so much walking. Jayce was tired of this game of shadows. It was time for jayce to go and relax. He began walking in a unknown direction. Once could say for sure that he was lost. But a real men doesn't says that, a real men lost in the forest tells the others that he is going out for a picnic. Jayce could hear the wind sweeping across the plains and took a deep breath. He wasn't nervous at all, in fact he was pretty confident. Once he entered the more high and beautiful mountain parts, the weather seemed to become nicer and nicer, the sun was shinning and the birds were singing, which was a obviously good sign. Upon arriving a weird picnic location he spotted his opponent. How could he opponent be there? Was he playing mind games with Jayce the whole time. It was time to obliterate this weird man.

Not wasting a second more, kicking off with his legs, he entered a sprint towards the man. Jayce also made sure to add some chakra into his feet, thus boosting his overall speed. He knew what he was getting into, but the excitement was worth it. Well if that was the case Jayce was ready as always. He likewise tried to stay focused and calm. He had to free his mind and stay calm and focused the whole time. Jayce was planning to show his own uniqueness when doing this fight. He thought about all those emotions that he related. He felt those emotions, he became those emotions. Jayce started feeling the pleasant breeze and the sound made by it. He also felt the wind on his skin. It was such an amazing feeling that made him feel cold, but at the same time satisfied. He concerned himself only with man standing in front of him. He was not staring into the innocent sky as the sun rose, nor watching the magnificent scenery come to life everywhere. The sun was shining so bright it even gave Jayce an appearing effect, because it was shining directly above his shoulders and was a bit 'blinding' his opponent's vision. Facing his opponent sideways in relation to him, Jayce quickly sent chakra into his feet thus making the impact upon contact much heavier and rapidly delivered three fast kicks, weighting his whole stature in a controlled and strong stance; the first kick a stomp to the opponent's right shin and knee, possibly breaking the strength of his opponent's anchorage, the second to his opponent's sternum, emptying the air from his lungs, and the third to sensei's face, pinning his nose cartilage inwards with the ball of Jayce's bare feet. As he landed the last kick, Jayce immediately traumatized his solar plexus by hitting him directly into it and afterwards to finish of he heel kicked his diaphragm thus sending him backwards.

"You are as thin as a lath and as brown as a nut. Rest in pieces you weird looking lad."

- the words escaped Jayce's parted lips in a gentle tone, his voice so soothe it was like he was an angel singing a siren's song, a heavenly and alluring melody that tempted one to verge closer to him. Something about his voice told one that he didn't mean to disrespect the mysterious man, but instead was teasing him as if to make him lash out at him and fight harder. With this in mind the smirk on Jayce's face faded into a soft smile before he made a simple head gesture, daring his opponent to come at him once more.

When suddenly something hit Jayce. It was his mother. She had hit him with a brick. Jayce opened his eyes and found himself in his bed, in his pyjamas. What was this sorcery? Was the whole journey a dream? Why did Jayce's mother hit him with a brick? Was he going to get pancakes? Stay tuned ...

•••
To be continued​

Last edited:

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name of Applicant: Gutsy Jiraiya
Timezone: +1 GMT
Availability: A few hours a day, will be only a few hours a week from tomorrow that i can reply to "training" due to exams and studies which will end in June at some point.
Pick a bio you own and tell me why it is your favorite: Myoken Uchiha ( ) this biography is my favorite, due to a few simple facts. It is a custom biography about an Uchiha that has a unique personality that i believe is somewhat similar to mine. Furthermore it is pictures drawn by a friend of mine (Question from NB) which makes this biography even more special to me.

A quiet morning, the birds are not even up yet. The rays of the sun is barely coming up on the horizon, and I am lying here on the ground under this majestic oak tree. I felt a slight breeze against my chin, it was cold, very cold. My brain tried to signal to my legs that they should move, yet nothing happened. Neither would my arms, in fact my body would not move an inch. All I could do was let my eyes gaze around on the area around me. What met my eyes was a symphony of scorched ground, blazing trees, thundering clouds and a breeze as cold as the breath of the Death Reaper. It was a beautiful sight indeed, I could not imagine a better place to say goodbye. I could hear the trees cracking and falling apart as the fire was eating through the wood, and I could hear footsteps coming closer. Soon my eyes met another set of eyes, they were green. The person in front of me glowed a bright red color, as if his chakra was burning, his skin too. It was undoubtly the Eight Inner Gates of the Great Sage. How could I have been so stupid to think I could match him in a fight, I guess there was nothing, it was nothing but an illusion, I was never meant to win this. I could hear his heavy breathing, a signal of the gates taking its toll, yet i felt satisfied that i had driven him as far as to open all the gates, which in turn I knew would result in his death, the reaper would come for him too. Our battle will be forever forgotten, no one will remember our names, no one will remember what happened today, only me, I will remember. As such this battle most certainly has given me the right to be satisfied, to feel relief and be sure that this day I will never forget. This chapter in my story must have a title... what could such a title be?... ah yes..........

Everything turns dark...

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Name of Applicant: Jokey
Timezone: GMT +1
Availability: Mostly after 10/11 PM until 2/3 AM
Pick a bio you own and tell me why it is your favorite: . Well, we basically share the same personality. I can dive quite deep into this character, pure because of his laid back personality. He's calm, and does not flinch whatsoever even when war breaks loose, or knowing that he has to face a much stronger opponent than himself. He however has many faces too, he shows deep respect towards his sensei's and those superior to him, or let's say, the ones he knows and grew up with but if he get's irritated by them he will give them a slight hint to calm their ass down, or he'll simply tell it to them straight in the face. But when he snaps, then you're done for. Once making this character angry, he'll start to show off his evil and oh so cold personality that honestly no one would want to experience. Rebellious and magnanimous is what you shall receive if you succeed to mess with him in any manner whatsoever.
Urek was enjoying the nice weather. He enjoyed the fact that he had some free time, or let's say a time that he had not worry about a single thing. The sun was shining bright upon his face, his red eyes could be seen vivid with his snapback twisted to the back but turned it around to protect him against the bright sun.

As he was enjoying his time, he noticed a figure nearing him afar. It was vague because of the sun but he could notice long, brown hair. He remained calm, he did not flinch a muscle and did twist his snapback to it's original position to have a clearer view of the blurry person nearing him. As the seconds passed by it became more evident for who this man was; Baam. His enemy, the one which he had fought before and both turned out to be equal made his hart pound a little faster, his emotions swirled, he did not feel anger, happiness nor confusion, no, it was something completely different; determination but a little confusion too however. ''What, what the hell is he doing here... and how did he know I was here? There's something wrong here... I must figure out how, and why. But not with words, but our fists. Ya going to get it.'' As many things were spinning through his head, he remained focused and determined and wanted to face him once again, he wanted to see how much he had grown thus far and what made him so driven that he wanted to attack his rival so badly that he could not hold back, and without any words, he attacked head on.

Last edited:

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name of Applicant: I don't know my own name ;_;
Timezone: +2 GMT
Availability: All day, all night, viva la adachi
Pick a bio you own and tell me why it is your favorite: ; simple, because I don't like changing biographies, nor I like having second biographies. I like having one unique and custom character on which I can build up everything and be dedicated to only work to make him stronger and stronger.
Jayce had woke up early that particular morning, knowing that he had a fight with a true legend from Konoha. It was a mysterious and mighty shinobi. The shinobi was quite famous, because he was known and powerful ninja. He was quite excited and was waiting for a long time to compete against the strongest of the strongest. Jayce sat quietly on a hill overlooking Konoha, before making his way towards the battle location. He looked on at the morning sun and how it shines on the expansive village below. The scene truly was one to behold, with the majestic sun, reaching out for the sky above him and tearing through the delightful clouds like natural skyscrapers. Afterwards Jayce started walking towards the battlefield location. As he was on the way to the fight location, the mother nature was not friendly. The morning was so damp and misty that it was impossible to distinguish anything more than a few meters away.

"Hmph, not used to waking up this early. It better be worth it!"

the words escaped his lips in a rater calm tone, followed up by a yawn. He seemed weary, also having sleepy eyes and a shivering expression, while his complexions generally appeared to have taken on the color of the fog outside. Even though he felt very cold, because of the weather outside, he was happy inside and also excited. Jayce was wearing a heavy looking robes and cloaks, with a dark brownish-purplish shirt and pants, both having several utility pockets on themselves. He was also wearing dark brown-blue boots and long dark brownish gloves, which were reaching up to his wist. "This damn weather is terrible. Bloody god.", he thought to himself contentedly followed up by another yawn. Jayce had to walk through a really beautiful forest to get to his fighting location, continuing on his journey was a fun challenge for Jayce himself. It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife. However little known the feelings or views of such a man may be on his first entering a forest, this truth is so well fixed that one cannot dispel it. The journey wasn't easy at all since he was still, just a little bit, injured from his last fight. Once he entered the scariest parts of the forest, he was amazed by its size and how beautiful it was. He immediately realised that it was going to be tough but he had no choice whatsoever. At that same moment, Jayce made a pledge that he would never give up on anything and didn't stopped and kept going. Suddenly he started walking at a very slow pace, observing every bush and tree in sight. He had a strange feeling that someone was following him. As the member of the mighty Uchiha clan, Jayce was had extremely well trained senses and could feel when something was wrong. After only a few minutes of walking, he began whistling a tune of his favorite song. Maybe the enemy was going to come out by hearing the annoying song. He was an impatient man and wandering around a forest wasn’t his idea of fun. Jayce suddenly became startled, as a squirrel ran across the ground in front of him. Becoming alert to the sudden sprint across the ground from the squirrel, Jayce reached down into his pocket, grabbed a hold of a shuriken, and threw it directly at the vermin, killing the creature instantly.

"You animal devoid of any form of cognitive ability! Don't you dare scare me like that. You left me no other choice but to obliterate your pitiful existence from this universe!"

A smirk came over Jayce's face as he began to slowly approach the dead animal. He bends down to grab a hold onto his now bloody shuriken out of the animal when something caught his eye, a strange note. He took the note and read that the fighting location had changed and that he had to find his opponent alone. He immediately focused and squeezed a little chakra into both his eyes, as he activated his pre mature sharingan, making his eyes turn from pitch black to bloody red with two tomoes, surrounding the pupil, forming in each eye.

The hiding game began, sadly for Jayce. He adjusted his eyes to the light. Once again he began looking around, but of course not seeing anything or anyone. He saw some weird birds. It was so suspicious of seeing them again. He concentrated his eyes on them but located once again no massive chakra, meaning it was not his opponent. Furthermore Jayce looked down on to the ground and began to search for footprints and trails of his sensei. He once again saw some tracks, leading of his location, and began to follow them. Following them through the forests, he kept his eyes open, scanning for his opponent's chakra, but so far only seeing small birds or animals. Jayce was making use of his powerful eyes and his bloody red eyes locked their deep gaze on the surroundings. He scanned every detail of the area, looking to see for wind currents, heat, the animals which could help him finding his opponent, as well as taking the landscape into consideration. He continued as he finally was following the real path of his enemy, zig zagging around trees. Jayce continued to watch and followed the tracks as he made his way to a downhill decent. He followed his opponent's footsteps moving downhill and watching where he had been going. He saw a small stream of water. Jayce jumped over the stream to inspect the leaves around it. They certainly were leaves from earlier, but with no bush around. They must have stuck to his opponent's shoes while his walking towards his hiding location. Jayce studied the ground for some prints, noticing soft dirt leading away from the stream near a a log. There were a few piles of leaves, which were following towards the nearby log. Eventually he went towards the big hollowed log. Shrouded inn darkness he peaked into the log to see a large massive chakra signal. He finally had found his opponent, it was him, one could tell by his godly appearance. Finally the hiding game was over. Jayce also had a present for him. While walking into the forest he had killed that ugly, fresh squirrel and he also brought him a tasty apple three from which he had torn an apple. He could make himself a barbecue.

Suddenly his opponent disappeared again. How could his opponent disappear? Was the squirrel that ugly that it scared him off? For the love of god after so much walking. Jayce was tired of this game of shadows. It was time for jayce to go and relax. He began walking in a unknown direction. Once could say for sure that he was lost. But a real men doesn't says that, a real men lost in the forest tells the others that he is going out for a picnic. Jayce could hear the wind sweeping across the plains and took a deep breath. He wasn't nervous at all, in fact he was pretty confident. Once he entered the more high and beautiful mountain parts, the weather seemed to become nicer and nicer, the sun was shinning and the birds were singing, which was a obviously good sign. Upon arriving a weird picnic location he spotted his opponent. How could he opponent be there? Was he playing mind games with Jayce the whole time. It was time to obliterate this weird man.

Not wasting a second more, kicking off with his legs, he entered a sprint towards the man. Jayce also made sure to add some chakra into his feet, thus boosting his overall speed. He knew what he was getting into, but the excitement was worth it. Well if that was the case Jayce was ready as always. He likewise tried to stay focused and calm. He had to free his mind and stay calm and focused the whole time. Jayce was planning to show his own uniqueness when doing this fight. He thought about all those emotions that he related. He felt those emotions, he became those emotions. Jayce started feeling the pleasant breeze and the sound made by it. He also felt the wind on his skin. It was such an amazing feeling that made him feel cold, but at the same time satisfied. He concerned himself only with man standing in front of him. He was not staring into the innocent sky as the sun rose, nor watching the magnificent scenery come to life everywhere. The sun was shining so bright it even gave Jayce an appearing effect, because it was shining directly above his shoulders and was a bit 'blinding' his opponent's vision. Facing his opponent sideways in relation to him, Jayce quickly sent chakra into his feet thus making the impact upon contact much heavier and rapidly delivered three fast kicks, weighting his whole stature in a controlled and strong stance; the first kick a stomp to the opponent's right shin and knee, possibly breaking the strength of his opponent's anchorage, the second to his opponent's sternum, emptying the air from his lungs, and the third to sensei's face, pinning his nose cartilage inwards with the ball of Jayce's bare feet. As he landed the last kick, Jayce immediately traumatized his solar plexus by hitting him directly into it and afterwards to finish of he heel kicked his diaphragm thus sending him backwards.

When suddenly something hit Jayce. It was his mother. She had hit him with a brick. Jayce opened his eyes and found himself in his bed, in his pyjamas. What was this sorcery? Was the whole journey a dream? Why did Jayce's mother hit him with a brick? Was he going to get pancakes? Stay tuned ...

•••
To be continued​
You see? All those lessons I gave you finally paid off (though there are grammar mistakes >_>). T__T

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Name of Applicant: Joker
Timezone: (UTC-05:00)
Availability: Whenever
Pick a bio you own and tell me why it is your favorite: I can't really tell you exactly which one's my favorite since i'm connected to both of them equally. I intend for them to be my only bios as seeing they were my first ones, causing me to have a sentimental attachment to them, but for the sake of this, i'll say Carl.

As walks through the damp woods, he hears a strange sound echo throughout the strange, vast new territory. "Eh? The hell was that?" he says eerily. Making nothing of it, he continues through the underbrush, swatting vines and anything getting in his way of reaching his destination. Finally making it towards to where he wants to be, it's revealed he's at a beautiful and serene waterfall, water running of the cliff, dew drops slowly dripping from the grass with a certain elegance. Walking slowly, absorbing the scenery, Carl plops down on the side of a large Oak tree, being Autumn, naturally the leaves would be falling off. They were, a slight breeze went by him, getting the shivers yet making no fuss, he sighs, "This place....it always manages to calm me down" he says calmly. He watches as Deer and other animals such as rabbits pass by, prancing, oblivious to the world, just enjoying their short lives. Carl slowly begins to doze off in a state of utter bliss.

CRASH, BAM, FWOOOSH, were the sounds that awoke Carl from his joyful slumber. Checking his surroundings, he saw nothing but flames and ash, anger surges through him, nothing but rage. There's no more happy feelings, he's been infuriated. "WHO THE HELL DID THIS SHIT?" he says, every, single world, fueled with nothing but hate and anguish. "My...have you grown Carl, is this your little, hiding-spot? To get away? To escape all the problems of this pitiful world? It doesn't work that way, everything can be taken" a mysterious voice says from a distance. The voice itself was full of pride and confidence, knowing they hit Carl where it hurts, they were proud of themselves. Balling up his fists, Carl let's out a scream, "Show yourself, you ****ing coward! Say it to my face!", as he turns, looking for the voice who destroyed his get away, no, his home, he makes a shocking reveal.

It was none other than his former comrade, Finn. With fiery red hair, and piercing black eyes, the only thing that can be seen is a large grimace on his face. Finn was disgusted, letting something so trivial as the destruction of a measly hiding-spot get under his skin in such a way. "Well shit man, you sure have gone soft" Finn whispers quietly, a whisper spoken softly, yet was louder than the raging flames around them. Carl bites his bottom lip until a stream of red, drips to the bottom of his chin. Not paying attention the small wound he had just inflicted upon himself, he reacts to the situation, after a long pause. "Why the hell are you here Finn?", the question lingers within the air for some time, until a small smirk surfaces upon Finn's face. Jumping down from the ledge in front of the Oak tree, he slowly walks towards Carl, stopping mid-way. "I just came here to see my best friend of course!" Finn states in a mocking manner, cringing at himself for even putting enthusiasm into the obvious lie.

Looking upon the burning trees, and bushes, Carl grits his teeth, too chocked up to talk properly, he attemps anyway, "M-my Mother's ge-" he chokes, unable to finish the sentence, he plops on his knees. Finn stares at the pitiful boys with joyous eyes, gleaming with happiness. "You're Mother's get-away? Oh, i'm sorry, did I burn it down? Poor kid, you need a bib? Man the hell up, this is supposed to be FUN! Aren't you enjoying yourself?! Smelling the burning corpses of those animals I killed, I know you like BBQ! Want to know how I know? 'Cause i'm your best friend," that word. It echoes through Carl's head, friend..a friend wouldn't do something as petty as this. A friend wouldn't slaughter his friend's family, a friend...what is a friend? Overthinking, he slowly dazes out, plopping to the right side, his eyes begin to close, but they stay open long enough to hear Finn's finishing words. "You probably hate me right now, but believe me, you'll thank me for the better. I know what's in your best interest Carl, you'll love me for this. I'm setting you free from all this cliché bullshit, but knowing you, you'll be too blind to see that, and you'll seek revenge. Ah, either way, what's done is done. Seek me out, kill anyone who stands in your path, find me, fight me. And if you win, i'll tell you what I did with that tramp you call your 'Mother', Lori was it? Ah, it doesn't matter, i'll see you again soon." Finn says manically, as he motions a kiss goodnight towards Carl's motionless body. Empty, Carl's eyes close, filled with despair, he has nothing left but rage, rage for everyone. Rage for Finn. Will he ever fufil his desire of killing this bastard?

To be continued

---
Mind the roughness, did this on my mobile u_u

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Adachi this is another amazing idea you've had. I won't be joining and ill be leaving the Rp soon but well done. I want to thankyou now for all the work you do for the base, this is just one of your amazing threads.

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lots of wallies. @_@

Name of Applicant: Kamishiro
Timezone: +3
Availability: All day, in vacation.
Pick a bio you own and tell me why it is your favorite: . There are lots of reasons why I like Hashirama. Hashirama is a very simple character yet really respected one. He always liked others and has done everything he could do for the sake of the people who he loves. Hashirama is a "brat" as mentioned by Tobirama. I really like Naruto's personality, which is pretty similar to Hashirama. Role Playing with him is really fun. How you could manipulate him with the "brat" form. I admire how he was the God of The Shinobis, and yet just a brat. A really fun character. If anyone else were in his shoes, he would be turned into a power maniac or a monster which doesn't care about others. I love how he sacrificed his life for his village, and how he likes to bring world peace all over the world. I love how he tried his best to bring back his friend. Even though he turned into a strange person, he never gave up on him. I love how he follows the path of his heart, and do what his heart tells him to do. I believe that is his Nindo, and I believe that is mine as well. Simply, I love Hashirama. (Yes, in a really homo way. :zise:) I love how he is a virtual picture of my personality.
In a rocky terrain, two figures are seen facing each other. The tense is pretty noticeable in the atmosphere. It was yet another clash between the two rivals. Madara Uchiha, one of the two rivals who is seen standing on Kurama, the Jinchuuriki of the Nine Tails. He is in his best state, and how couldn't he be, he is meeting his lifelong friend. Even though, he doesn't confess this, he feels alive only and just only when he meets his friend. And on the other side, on his wood dragon, Hashirama Senju, God of the Shinobis and the first Gokage. Hashirama, on the other side, hates this confrontation. He loves to meet his friend, however, he hates war. He hates fighting. And fighting his lifelong friend is even worse. Hashirama struggles to keep his feelings out of the way meanwhile fighting, yet he can't stop them from flowing through him. His memories of how they played together, talked together and dreamed together, and even make that dream comes true. That can't be controlled easily. The tense could be seen on each one of them, yet, as a shinobis, they aren't allowed to show off this feelings.
Well, Hashirama, if it isn't about time we meet again. Did you miss me? Or did you forget about me? You probably forgot, however, I am here to remind you who is Madara Uchiha! I am here not only to fight, but also to carry on my plane. My masterpiece!

These words may seem simple, yet, it is really effective on Hashirama's side. With each word spoken, Hashirama's heartbeat rasied more and more. It was unbearable for Hashirama.
Forget you? How could I forget you? How could I forget you and I once counted you as a brother to me, but even more than a brother to me. Do you remember when you made me choose between killing you, Tobirama or myself what did I choose? I chose myself. I can die protecting people, however, I can't live killing people. That was once your way too, but for a very short period. Come back to your self, Madara. It is not you anymore. It is nothing but a maniac that seeks destruction. And I cannot allow that, even if I have to kill my brother this time. So, please, Madara. Stop what you are doing and come back with me. Come back to your home.

My home you say? What home? The Leaf? How could you tell that this is my home? I was pretty much kicked out of the Leaf, my "home" as you say. Could one be kicked out of his home, Hashirama? He could be kicked out, but only when it isn't his home. The Leaf was never my home, Hashirama. I am homeless. Darkness is my only home and destruction is my Nindo. This is me, Hashirama. I am destruction. So, if you really want to save the ones who you call your "family". I guess you will have to confront your brother. Who will you choose, Hashirama? Let me save you from answering!

With such words, Madara Uchiha begins his attack and Hashirama confronts him with all his might. And again, another clash is summoned between these two friends. And again, hatred overpowers friendship in this corrupted world.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Name of Applicant: Delta
Timezone: +8

Availability: None

Pick a bio you own and tell me why it is your favorite: Kaname Mugen, he is the bio i alwasy wanted to Rp with. I feel a real connection with him, he is an assassin and spends most of his life alone. He prefers to be alone as the company of others dont truely understand him. He tries to follow the ninja code to a T but finds himself questioning it but never going against it. He is a man who believes he deserves to die and is hunting for an opponent who can grant him death, but due to his own stubborn pride he is unable to simply take his own life or allow an opponent to kill him. This is why he always goes all out in a fight as he will not lose to someone weaker then him.

Kaname stood motionless in the forest as a strong gust of wind blew through the tree's with a high pitched whistled. As the wind struck him Kaname's hairs flowed fiercely against the breeze but it was no match for the strong wind. As his hair flowed to the right he felt a bead of sweat drop from his eyebrow and make its way down into his bandages resting on his upper lip. It tickled slightly but it was more annoying than anything. Rubbing his right hand into his bandages he soaked up the sweat. The forest was windy and extremely humid, Kaname had not experienced such heat in so long, last time was when he was assassinating a village official in Sunagakure. As he day dreamed he heard a voice, it flowed with the wind, he heard it coming with the breeze and its gentle touch in his ear made his eyes widen. Stiffening Kaname glanced around the forest looking for the source of the voice. He was a shinobi and trained to track ninja so he knew which direction it came from but he was simply making sure the voice hadn't been thrown off by some ninjutsu. Being sure it wasn't Kaname tore off to the west from where the voice came from. The forest above was thick and only minimal ammounts of sunlight where capable of breaking through the thick canopy. As he raced to the west at top speed the light became brighter and brighter and before long he found himself in a desolate field, the sun bearing down on him with all its might and the wind causing the long blades of grass to dance elegantly in its embrace. Looking straight ahead Kaname's fears where confirmed as the figure that stood before him was not a human at all. Before him stood the very first person he ever had to kill, his first friend he ever made, Chosu Hagime. This wasn't the first time he had met with her spirit but it was becoming far more frequent. Glancing back into the forest Kaname realized he had run off and left no trail for his informant to follow. Cussing under his breathe he began to turn and return back into the forest when an icy cold feeling came over his left shoulder. Stiffen he turned his head to find Chosu's face glaring at him, that same horrified look she had on her face when Kaname slit her throat all those years ago. The cut was still around her neck but no blood flowed, it was just an open wound beneath her chin. As Kaname glared at her with his Crimson red eyes she spoke to him as she usually did.

Why Kaname...why did you kill me...you could have saved me...why would you betray your friend like that Kaname? Why?

The same damn question. This god damn spirit always asked the same damn question everytime. He had seen her spirit 6 times prior to this incident, and each time it had the same look, the same cut and that same stupid question. Turning his entire body Kaname clenched his right fist and swung at the spirit, although it was just like hitting wind and after his fist passed through her body reappeared just like it always had.

Iv'e told you this before. Your death is what got out mission complete. Why do you keep appearing before me? You're dead, you've been dead for nearly 14 years, why do you return now?

The spirit simply floated there, the same horrified look on its face and the same cut under the chin. It just floated there as if it hadnt heard a damn thing he had said. Was he imaging it? No he wasn't, he had felt no regret about her death and to this day he still felt no regret, but why would it keep appearing before him after so damn long? Lost i thought he heard the spirit talk again, the same god damn sentence as last.

Why Kaname...why did you kill me...you could have saved me...why would you betray your friend like that Kaname? Why?

Kanames rage was starting to build. He was normally cool and collected but this stupid apparition was starting to annoy him. Swatting at it once more he raised his voice to almost a shout as he glared the spirit in the eyes.

What The Hell Do You Want From ME?

He felt himself become short of breath. He was starting to feel a small pang of panic inside his chest. He was a man who liked to understand everything but not knowing what was going on was causing him to over think and start to panic. As his eyes widened and he felt sweat begin to drop from his brow he heard it, the spirit spoke again, but this time it was different, more sinister and a different sentence.

You where supposed to die Kaname, NOT ME, NO YOU WHERE SUPPOSED TO DIE YOU COWARD!!!!!!

He had no time to react at all. As soon as the spirit stopped speaking it flew straight at him going straight through his body. His entire body became chilled like an ice based jutsu had frozen him. He stood there for a few seconds before turning around. It was gone. The spirit had vanished from his sight. He was now feeling spooked, never had the spirit acted in such rage, it normally just faded before his eyes but this time it tried to attack him...What the hell was going on. Kaname looked straight up at the sky as the wind once more caught his hair blowing it to the side as he contemplated everything the spirit had said

(i wont be participating i just really felt like writing that)

Last edited:

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name of Applicant: Excālibur
Timezone: GMT + 5:30
Availability: 6 hours per day, 3 hours during school days
Pick a bio you own and tell me why it is your favorite: . Probably my favorite character in the entire Naruto verse. I like the way he keeps his calm even during the life threatening situations and never to back down in the quest of power and skills. He might get cocky sometimes but I really like his personality and I especially like his fighting skills including his special powers like Mangekyou Sharingan and stuff.
Then, imagine that character in a fight against his/her's worst enemy. Write a short sequence on this. No moves necessary, it could be a pure story: Well, I might have made some grammar mistakes which I am sure I made some and I pretty much suck at that stuff, so don't mind me.

It was quite sunny and the weather was humid, it was the day a person had to die out of two. The day which Sasuke Uchiha waited for so long from the time his parents and his friends were killed in the hands of his own trusted elder brother. From that day, Sasuke has sworn to grow stronger and kill that brother, after waiting for so many years, the day had finally come. He wandered through the woods filled with insects and pretty little leafs which seemed to sway around in air and shine in the gleaming warmth of the sun towards the Uchiha hideout. After a long and a tiring walk, Sasuke entered the hideout to see his brother, Itachi sitting on a seat waiting for his foolish little brother to arrive. The two brothers' whose eyes were totally red in color with three tadpoles resembling a three tomoe sharingan which hails from the most powerful and the most famed clan in the history of ninja world meet after several years. At the sight of his brother, Sasuke was immediately at immense rage which he was forced to suffer throughout his life, he seeked revenge and even defied his very own village in quest of power and skills in order to surpass that of his own brother. The battle commenced with Sasuke making his first move using the sealing technique within his wrists.

-To be continued-

Reactions: Rohan

TheLastSamurai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Name of Applicant: TheLastSamurai
Timezone: GMT+ 2
Availability: I leave for vacation on July 28, once there, I might get an internet connection.
Pick a bio you own and tell me why it is your favorite: , I'm someone who's really interested in Dark release. I'm almost able to learn it ( fire + katon almost finished). I believe that Blackbeard will be an awesome Dark release bio and I'll enjoy rping with him a lot.
I'm still a newbie at this rp stuff, I haven't had a battle or anything like that yet, just the training.
I'll use the fight between Blackbeard and his 'nemesis" Portgas D. Ace from the anime One Piece.

Upon arriving on a small island on his way to capture the pirate Monkey D. Luffy. the pirate Blackbeard, together with his malicious crew went into the small town that was on the island.

"Guys, take whatever you need, don't hold back! Zahahaha!"

His crew had already started taking all the supplies that they needed, they would spare no one who tried to stop them. As Blackbeard and his crew about the wrap things up and head back to their large, black colored ship that they anchored at the shore. He notices a shadow of a man standing on the roof of a small house to his right. He then hears a voice calling out for him as he looks up.

"Hah, it seems I got here just in time. This time you won't get away from me Blackbeard. I'll make you pay for what you did to my nakama!

Blackbeard upon having a glance at the man, instantaneously recognizises him.

"Zahahaha. So you finally showed up, Ace!
What a suprise to find you here. I was on my way to capture your brother for the sake of my plan to change this world. But I think you will also do!"

"What?! As if I'm going to allow you to get near to my brother!"

*Fight happens*
too much work to go into that part xD

As they both stand at a mid range distance from each other, searching for an opportunity to finish their opponent of. They both decide to finish this of with their strongest attack.

*Their attacks clash*
Blackbeard is the winner of the fight!

As he stand above Ace's fallen body, Blackbeard notices that he's unconscious.
"Zahahaha, I never imagined things would turn this way, thank you for making this easy on me, Ace!"

They grab Ace and take him on their ship and leave for the Marine HQ.
Nobody knew that this battle would shift the powers in this world so drastically, as it would bring upon the biggest war yet to happen.

Mudo

Immortal
Kin
355💸
Kumi
11,278💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name of Applicant: Mudo
Timezone: GMT-5
Availability: In most cases, every day on afternoons and late evenings.
Pick a bio you own and tell me why it is your favorite:
, I have had the bio since I first began RPing in December of '12 (I still remember you training me in Earth, it was a blast while it lasted T_T). I enjoy RPing as someone with a calm demeanor and whose outlook on life is objective, the latter being something that I envy even. Ulquiorra is a character that represents emptiness; A lack of the wide spectrum of emotions you and I experience on a daily basis with an innate curiosity for trying to comprehend those emotions. He sees these things in a practical manner most often, but once he really explores the actions of an individual, when he sees what drives them and the tone in which they vocalize their thoughts and emotions we find that he is capable of breaking past the practical and the literal into the threshold of the symbolic and the figurative. Because of this, the character really feeds off of other characters that are RPing alongside of him; The more the dialogue and actions progress, the further his personality begins to flourish. It's truly almost as if the character becomes self-actualized when you finish RPing with this type of person, you sit down and you think to yourself, "Okay, what would a nihilistic, practical, nearly emotionless guy say in this particular situation?", and it just continues and continues from there until you really create this great story. Ulquiorra's desire to understand the human psyche is what makes every RP encounter with him so very unique, he's almost like a blank slate. It's not like other characters where their parents were violently murdered and they hold this grudge so they're angry and distant all the time and so one can already expect how they'd react to certain retorts, statements and actions; With Ulquiorra there are no factors from the character's past that will impede his practical outlook on the world, and so, again, this ties back to the concept of a blank slate that turns into something beautiful (If I'm RPing with a person that's as passionate about their character as I, that is).

Blood: A crimson representation of that which makes us mortal. The pool of red directly below, casting a sardonic reflection upon the third Espada as the droplets of vital fluid continued to trickle down from what remained of his left arm; Would he perish here, now, after all that's been said to demoralize and humiliate him? ...No. The cruel, twist of fate as a result of Ulquiorra's imminent end came not only from what's been said, but rather with what's been unsaid. Fie! How he yearned to live for moments longer in the hopes of learning more about this "will of the heart", the cause of his undoing, the catalyst to the over-brimming of his very blood. Ulquiorra stares, glazed eyes and all, his countenance resembling an unnatural impassiveness, as the man-turned-Vasto Lorde charged at him once more: ...Kurosaki...Ichigo...

Last edited:

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Name of Applicant: Ace*
Timezone: Your timezone
Availability: Hm, i would say a good amount of time, especially considering that Summer break is coming up soon.
Pick a bio you own and tell me why it is your favorite: Kuzan because of his sense of justice, while maintaining a 'badass' rep, rather than a goodie-two-shoe o-o
Then, imagine that character in a fight against his/her's worst enemy. Write a short sequence on this. No moves necessary, it could be a pure story: The man with the powers to freeze an entire sea, and the man with the powers to burn anything into smithereens. The two were fated to clash, and today was the day. Piercing into the eyes of Akainu, Kuzan could, very easily, read his thoughts. For years, the two respected leaders worked alongside each other, secretly disagreeing with the others' views. But, today was different. It was time for a revolt, a change, a revolution. Kuzan was tired of blindly following the paths of warriors who believed carnage was the key to justice. It was time for the two to cross paths in the battlefield, but this time, as rivals rather than allies. And so, the battle that marked the world commenced ....

TBC.

sorry, was kinda lazy o-o

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just applied in the link you gave. Include my name, pl0x.
Name of Applicant: Nāruto
Timezone: Currently GMT -5:00 and my home timezone: GMT +5:30
Availability: I'm very active. Availability is not an issue. Active upto 10 hrs on weekdays. Weekends may differ.
Pick a bio you own and tell me why it is your favorite: Hm, I would pick Sasuke. Sasuke has quite a great arsenal, as well a good amount of intelligence. Plus, he's a born genius, and has a great mastery over the Sharingan. The best thing I like about this character, is that he gets shit done.
Then, imagine that character in a fight against his/her's worst enemy. Write a short sequence on this. No moves necessary, it could be a pure story: Worst enemy? Naruto Uzumaki..lol

It was a very gloomy day. It almost seemed that heavy rain would pour down on the streets of Konoha, accompanied with severe storms. Perfect for a battle. However, the weather didn't affect Sasuke. He always seemed unaffected by anything, like he almost killed his emotions, a trait which started showing dominantly after he obtained his Sharingan. He walked quite a distance, as it started raining, the raindrops piercing his face and highlighting his emotionless gaze. The sound of distant footsteps were heard from a distance. Gradually, the footsteps became louder against the friction of the sandals against the rain soaked ground. A golden haired guy could be seen in the distance, a gold aura of light shining brilliantly against the grim weather and the pouring rain. It was Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke's biggest rival and the person he hated the most. Sasuke's expression remained unchanged, as Naruto walked towards him, with his hands placed deep into his pockets. As he neared, Sasuke's expression changed as he observed that Naruto still had his headband intact. It reminded him of their battle in the Final Valley, a tough fight. They were equally matched and were destined to be sworn rivals. His grim expression turned into one of a surprise, as Naruto stayed silent.
"I'm not here to lecture you anymore Sasuke. I'm here to kill you for once and for all. Let's end this.", Naruto remarked as Sasuke smirked. He seemed to like Naruto's new demeanor, that this guy, known to show mercy on his enemies, was about to kill him.
"Heh. So you've finally decided to stop chasing me. You've finally grown some balls!", Sasuke retorted, as he activated his Sharingan with a fwip sound, ready to finish it once and for ever.

Last edited:

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Name of Applicant: Yashiro
Timezone: GMT +2
Availability: 4-5 hours during the week, 5-7 hours on weekends.
Pick a bio you own and tell me why it is your favorite: Well, I own a Deidara bio currently, he is one of my favorites because he has a love for pure art as do I, like many artist should, Deidara respects fine art and believe that his creations are amongst the best(Though the best in his eyes actually), and all artist should feel this way about their work, Deidara is an example of a true artist which both respects Art and artists as well, that being said, I would like to elaborate a bit on Art. Art is beyond the word itself, Art is beyond Art itself, everything we see around ourselves and look at is a work of art in some way or the other, everything we use in today's life that makes our lives easier are all a work of art, and for that art should be praised, although to a certain extent, as well as respected as Deidara respects his art and the art of others(Despite him not wanting to acknowledge the Sharingan as true art, he still respects it as a work of art) and therefore he is one of my favorite characters because of this.

After a short while of just wandering through the woods by himself, Deidara bumps into his arch enemy, Itachi, having feared the man as well as respected him ever since they first met and had a short encounter where Itachi tricked Deidara into almost killing himself with an illusion. Deidara has ever since been working hard to find a way to counter Itachi's fearsome visual illusions, and finally they walk into each other after he had just mastered the art of countering visual illusions with his left eye...

Itachi...Its time I showed you how much I have grown ever since we have met, Hmm.

Deidara...you might have grown, but you will never end up the victor before these crimson red eyes.

After just hearing these words, Deidara smirks and silently performs the same act as he did when the duo first met, again Itachi performs the same illusion, just there Deidara knowing he has been caught in the illusion allows his eye to contract thus countering the effects of the illusion and allowing his sneaky attack to go through as planned, Deidara smirks once again and says...

This is tru art Itachi, and true art is a blast! Ka.....!

#SWOOSH#

#BANG#

Goes a puppet arm from the hands of Sasori against the head of Deidara...

Sasori: Wake up kid, we have work to do...

PS: This was done completely in a hurry, and I couldn't really think of anything more interesting at the moment.

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Name of Applicant: Uzumaki Naruta
Timezone: GMT -3
Availability: Random time. Usually late afternoon or at night everyday.
Pick a bio you own and tell me why it is your favorite: I like both of my bios (that´s why I´m so hesitant of which bio to use when I RP xD): | . The reason of why I like these two bio is the same tho: I chose these 2 characters for my bios because they have the same personality I do. It´s easier for me to RP as someone I am similar to in personality somehow: Makes it easier for me to understand how that character would think and react about a certain situation.
Then, imagine that character in a fight against his/her's worst enemy. Write a short sequence on this. No moves necessary, it could be a pure story: (杀了我吧!:T_T: 我没天敌 :shy: 呃~ 我编一个吧 =D)
It´s raining heavily at the borderlands of Amegakure. Naruta is facing a dark figure who stands in front of her.

Uzumaki Naruta, huh?...

Not being able to see the face of her opponent through the rain, Naruta listens to the male voice carefully trying her luck to guess who is this person that hides in the shadows, away from her line of sight. After that person talked, Naruta thinks to herself:

This voice...I know I´ve heard this voice before. Somewhere deep inside me knows that I´ve met this person before, but, who?

The misterious person starts to walk towards Naruta as he says calmly.

I see you´ve grown up a lot since the last time we met, Naruta...

As the person walks toward Naruta´s location, Naruta takes a defensive stance, not letting her guard down.

Who are you? And what do you want?

The misterious person gets close to Naruta´s location with his head down and stops, standing a few meters away from Naruta

I don´t want anything special, just...a little talk

After saying so, the misterious person raises his head and Naruta could see the dark blue eyes looking at her through the rain. Naruta´s eyes widens as she think to herself

Those eyes...No...it can´t be HIM...

~To be continued~

I tried :shy: Something I lack the most is creativity :shy: