Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sylhet

The valley of Sylhet was one of the first coastal regions to suffer immensely from the natural disasters that swept across the world with the coming of the Cataclysm. Once a running range of fertile grasslands and windmills, like many of the other coastal regions, has been transformed into scorched fields of sand-swept scars left behind by their Cataclysm. Not all is entirely desolate, however, as the once robust irrigation canals that ran through this region served their purpose once again with the occupation and supervision of Asterion and the arrangement of several remote outposts scattered throughout the region, where now a rapid overgrowth of vines, narrow tall trees and damp shrubbery blots the fields amid the now sandy terrain, reflecting that of a humid jungle-like environment, scarcely suitable for the feint of heart.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
This our base btw cuhh

You must be registered for see images

This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:

-Collect taxes from those who reside in your landmarks ( D rank )
-Torture a suspect ( B rank )​

Summary: Torturing and extorting a man in a position of power to collect taxes fromcitizens

Birds flew overhead, barely seen in the bright sky, only appearing as small moving shadows across the earth. Spiraling around one another, the falcons called to another, soaring high as their eyes searched around; the falcons flew with clarity, their magnificent wings spread wide as a feather fell from one of their wings, descending slowly through the fog. As the feather fell and it's owner rose, the falcons suddenly dived inwards, piercing the bery air itself as if they were bullets. Nearing the grassy terrain, the birds pulled up with such accuracy it was almost as if they wielded a doujutsu, talons bared as they flew in a fast and wild torrent of birds. A bucking cry pierced the silence followed by the scream of a female, both quickly snuffed out as crimson colored the emerald blades of grass and the falcons flew away, their hunger satisfied as the unfortunate deer bleed out, crawling forward as it's detached legs kicked forward before becoming motionless and as quiet as the plain was once more.

Bathed in the blood of victory, the falcons ascended once more, taking to the skies, squawking as they fled, the calls echoing over the empty plains and small village ominously. Traveling to the highest building in the village that waa adorned with windmills, the largest falcon, with the package of the female it killed in it's claws, lands on the highest windmill, dropping a package below it before circling the building. As the falcon flapped his wings, a shadowy silhouette begins to form from within a door on the roof, exiting the building. Walking towards the falcon, the figure peered out, his eyes narrowing as he looked. Raising his right arm chest level, the man motioned for the bird of prey to come to him, positioning itself on his arm.

"You did well," the man said, stroking the falcon, who veered up at the compliment. Pruning itself, the falcon raised it's head and looked in the same direction as the man, it's eyes matching the recent color change in it's coat, 3 small curves present in it's eye ( Hypnosis ). With the bird under his control, the man was able to get various items he needed undetected, using the buildings as cover from both ninja.

Grabbing the bag the falcon held, the man dumped it out and looked through the contents. Kunai, shuriken, ninja string, and kumi littered the peak's ground, scrolls rolling from the top and falling through the fog to the earth below.

Pathetic...thought the ninja, the falcons must have attacked some villager. Navigating through all the junk in the bag, the man saw very little of worth. Discarding the bag, the man threw it away, and began walking towards the edge of the building, the bird fleeing from his limb as he turns. He'd have to change his plans, the constant circling of birds around this building was beginning to become suspicious- even more so when the string of murders by falcons are taken into account. It was no matter, he could Akujin to do his bidding for him.

sighed as he overlooked the small town, standing atop one of the cracked buildings as the numerous windmills loomed over him. The rest of the clan hadn't showed up yet, slightly annoying him. He didn't expect them to appear as early as he had though he hoped for it; shaking his head, he looked over the field looking for Akujin who was standing talking to the locals. Narrowing his eyes, he saw Akujin's left hand tightly coiled around the hilt of High Heaven as he gestured with his right hand aggressively. Madara smirked, at least someone was pulling their weight around here. As he watched his mind drifted back to the conversation the clan had prior to today. He and Akujin were to tax the people there for their protection. Of course, the villagers never asked for their help but that didn't matter to them - after all, it was how coercing worked, through force.

Jumping down from the building roof, Madara slowly walked forward towards Akujin as he communicated his thoughts with him who relayed the details of the encounter to him.

"I'll take it from here Akujin, check out the surrounding areas," Madara said as he walked to the man Akujin was intimidating. If the Tengu slightly scared the man, then Madara completely terrified him; the man begin fidgetting quickly as beads of sweat rolled from his forehead despite the land being quite cool. Madara smirked slightly at the sight, it was understandable after all: clad in war armor with a sword on his waist and his Gunbai on his back and a haughty yet stony expression on his face while exuding confidence in his very walk, the sight of the short figure striding towards one casts a large shadow ironically. Reaching him as Akujin left the landmark going towards
Dhaka, Madara pushed a lock of hair from his face as he looked to the man.

"And I take it you're one of the locals of this damned village. What is your name?"
"M-my name i-is Tenshin."
"Tenshin. Hmm, nice name. I'll have to remember to get it chiseled into your tombstone," Madara chided to the man coldly, the fear in Tenshin's face increasing quickly. "Don't worry, how soon that happens is up to you. Now, Akujin tells me you are the leader of this town."
"Y-yes I am.." Tenshin muttered, scared to look away from fear of what may happen.

Turning away from the man, he looked around the village. It wasn't in poor condition, except the one Madara was standing on, and was relatively obscured from most; the windmills were providing the place with sustainable energy, enough to make a decent earning apparently. Turning back to Tenshin, Madara decided to press him and coerce him. His Doujutsu already active, he turned to the man and stared him in the eye.

As they locked eyes, Madara cast a small Genjutsu on the man, causing the surroundings to begin to slowly turn red and black as the world became inverted and the man found himself surrounded by various forms of Madara. All speaking at once, the Madaras questioned the man repeatedly regarding the state of the village and its resources until he broke, telling Madara what he wanted to know. Relinquishing the Genjutsu control, Madara stared at Tenshin who fell to his knees from the mental stress.

"You did well, Tenshin. You managed to live another day," Madara said to the man, as he held his hand out. "Now, I have a deal for you that will determine if you live tomorrow or not. In exchange for my generous protection of you and this...lowly village, you will tell your citizens that their taxes have been increased 10%, which will all go to me. Do you understand me?"

Tenshin hesitated in answering, a hesitation Madara would not forgive. As he noted the pause, the grabbed him by the throat, lifting the man off the ground as he slowly constricted his throat.

"I asked you if you understood me and you did not answer. Do I have to remove your tongue from your body and make it speak for you?"
"I...can't...breathe..." Tenshin struggled to get out as he squirmed under Madara's grip.
"Then perhaps you had better use your last moments to answer correctly. " Madara responded, tightening the grip.
"Yes!"

Dropping the man to the ground who immediately began gasping frantically, Madara watched him.

"You are a smart man, Tenshin. Your people will grow to hate you, and you will become ostracized and despised as a leader, but you will be a living leader. "

Walking away from the man, Madara continued to await the arrival of his clan members. They should be here any minute now..

Doujutsu: Genjutsu Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye Illusion
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15 - 40 ( 30 )
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.
Note: Can only be used with 3 tomoe sharingan

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

200 Health/2000 Chakra

2000 chakra - 60 chakra = 1,940 chakra remaining.

Last edited:

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Combining these two missions.

A rank: Capture an important target and Sacrifice someone for the mission

It was a fair day, barely a cloud in the sky. A calm, yet robust breeze washed over the buildings of the town and its inhabitants. Many women and children enjoying the gust brush across their face as they were ready to take on the day before them. Bountiful laughter, a wealth of chatter, and the pitter-patter of dozens of feet filled the marketplace. Despite being a relatively small town, It was booming with commerce, transporting anything from fish to lumber and various metals. The hooded man stood for a second in the center of the sea of life and took it all in. Took in the atmosphere, the smiles, frowns, and raw emotion concentrated into one place. He took it in not for himself, but for the townspeople for it was one of the last times they will be able to live life so comfortably.

The hooded man looked to the sky and angled his head so he could lay eyes on one of the tallest structures in town. An old, unpainted, decrepit building which was where the hooded man was meant to meet with Him. The hooded man was already late and hated to keep his colleague waiting. He'd never hear the end of it. He continued to walk through the ocean of bodies, aiming for his destination. His colleague worked fast and was frankly more impatient than the hooded man. Knowing Madara, one of two scenarios occurred, first: He successfully shook down the mayor to raise the taxes for the clan endeavors.... or second: the mayor is dead and as such the rest of the town had to die with him. Only time would tell.

The man shrouded in cloak turned the corner after a decently lengthy walk arriving at his destination. There he saw, a man on the ground grasping for air and Madara turned away from him. Sasori dropped his hood and assessed the situation. It seemed the deed had been done as the poor man still have the ability to gasp for air. Sasori continued to walk forward standing next to Madara, yet not making an effort to greet him. The crimson haired assailant's gaze was focused on the insect on the ground. "I see you have met my associate." The mayor's eyes watered as he slowly picked his head up and stared into Sasori's lifeless eyes. Tenshin could barely catch his breath, stuttering and slurring his words as if his life was in danger. "P-please... I've agreed to the 10%...d...Don't kill me please."

Sasori scoffed at the fact Madara would ask for a 10% tax increase. Much too small for the amount of commerce that went on in this town, but everything was alright. They could always raise it later. However, Sasori was an untrusting man, not inclined to believe that the mayor would actually raise the tax by 10% even though his life was on the line. Sasori knew that politicians cared more about their public image than their own livelihood. Sasori slowly squatted down while maintaining a cold eye contact with the man. In response, Tenshin scrambled and gasped, pressing his palms and feet into the ground and pushing off of them in an attempt to back away. Unfortunately for the coward, his back was met with a wall. Sasori, with his ever so monotone yet boyish voice asked the mayor. "Do you have a family you care about? That you would like to protect?" Tenshin took an audible gulp and reluctantly answered, "Y-yes... Ple-". Sasori cut him off and retorted, "Where do you live?". The sweat from the mayor's face was akin to the flow of a violent river. Tenshin remained silent. Sasori grew impatient and showed his palm to his victim. Out from the center of his hand, a black pipe with a narrow nozzle jutted out, standing only a few inches from Tenji's face. "I'm sure my friend here told you we would keep you alive." Sasori took a short pause. "But here is the thing...'Alive' is on a spectrum. If you understand what I'm saying. You can be missing a majority of your extremities and still be deemed alive. " Tenji cracked and started to sob. He could barely speak through his hyperventilating " I-I live... down the street...t-the fourth house on your right." Sasori retracted the black instrument back into his hand and thanked the mayor. Sasori then stood up and took off for the house, signalling to Madara that he'd be back.

This walkway was different from the others in the town, quiet, isolated. Not a soul filled the streets. Sasori arrived at the door of the mayor's house and gave the door a gentle knock. Moments passed and no answer. Sasori knocked again. And instantly a women responded in frustration. "HOLD YOUR HORSES! I'm coming to the door!" A middle aged women opened the door and looked at Sasori with a twisted and confused look , squinting her eyes a little. "And you are...?" Sasori while gazing into the woman's eyes stated. "I am a friend of your husband's. I have some troubling news." Instantly concerned, the women invited Sasori in. Unknown to Sasori, the Mayor had a serious gambling issue that nearly cost him his life many times before. His wife thought that today was the day it finally happened. As Sasori walked into the humble abode, a small child came running through the hallway like a crazed beast. "IS DAD HOME FINALLY?!" The small child stopped and looked at Sasori and just exclaimed in a saddened tone. "Oh..." Within the boys hand was a small puppet, a simple children's plaything and it reminded Sasori of his days as a kid. His love for puppets and his undying passion for them.

The wife instructed her son to go back to his room to spare him the news. However, Sasori spoke out against it saying it was quite alright. "This is something the boy should hear." Sasori then turned to the boy and squatted down. "Do you like puppets?" Nervous at first, the boy slowly nodded his head and in response to this Sasori took out a scroll and summoned one of his prized puppets, Voldo. Sasori secretively attached chakra threads from his chest compartment to the puppet condensing them so they are not visible to the naked eye. The boy's eyes lit up with excitement. "PLEASE MISTER CAN I PLAY WITH IT?! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!". The boy began fiddling with the puppet with a large smile on his face. Even though he had trouble lifting even one of its arms, the child enjoyed every moment. Sasori was taken aback to his first encounter with a puppet. They provided him with care and support when not even his grandmother could do so. Despite not being able to feel, Sasori was able to relate to the boy's undying enthusiasm and naiveness as heo once felt at a young age. A loud sound went off. Shhhng. A blade appeared from the elbow of Voldo which could have easily impaled the son if the elbow had not been out of position by a few inches.

The mother jerked back in nervousness and surprise. The puppet had unsettled her and frankly, It should have. The woman quickly wanted Sasori out of her house and rushed her to tell him what the news was. Sasori slowly stood back up and said "He wanted to send his final regards." Swiftly, a cable ribbed through Sasori's clothing and wrapped around the woman while simultaneously Voldo took the boy, wrapping him in its clutches. Sasori left the home with the mayor's wife and son subdued. He began to make his way back to the Mayor's location.

A few moments later, Sasori arrived with Tenji's family in his grasp. Tenshin terrified cried out his son's and wife's name. "AIRI! REO!" Sasori commanded his cable to wrap itself around the wife's neck while lifting her into the air. Sasori began to speak to the mayor, "You will hold up the agreement...Yes?" The cries of Reo filled the air, terrified beyond belief. Tenshin quickly answered "Yes, I will! I swear on my life, please let them go!" Sasori's cable began to constrict around the neck of the mayor's wife, choking the life out of her while the father and son watched. "To make sure you honor the agreement, you have to know how serious we are about it." Airi's legs began to flail uncontrollably and her eyes turned bloodshot due to the amount of pressure the cable put on her neck. Sasori squeezed and squeezed until an audible snapping sound was produced and Airi stopped squirming. The cable released her and her lifeless body dropped to the ground. Tenji started sobbing uncontrollably as his wife laid dead before him. "As even more leverage, We'll be keeping the boy." By this time, the boy had passed out from shock. Sasori turned and looked at Madara. He retracted the cable back into his mid section and asked, "Where are the others?"

(Vorudo) – Voldo
Type: Puppet
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 40 (To summon)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Voldo is a unique puppet crafted for the art of assassination and mass murder. Voldo is a tall and slender puppet make out of the finest material. Unlike other puppets, Voldo is built to be long lasting and durable. His puppet body is reinforced with tough metals such as iron and lightweight steel. Due to the additional metal, he ways a bit more than most puppets but his speed is not completely hindered as he is able to move just as fast has his user. The reinforced body paired with his cage-like exoskeleton armor provide him a A rank defense against enemy attacks. The cage-like exoskeleton mimics the durability of Sasori's Hiruko puppet. Voldo's unique composition allows him to release chakra threads from any location on his body in a mass abundance. These chakra threads can be manipulated to clump and condense together to form various attacks that are needed. In this usage, the chakra thread usage of this degree is equal to an S rank attack and due to its compressed and condensed nature is equal to elemental jutsu of the same rank(Requiring 40 chakra to use and a move per turn). The chakra threads themselves can be used to control Sasori's 100 puppet jutsu. In this usage, the chakra threads do not count as a move per turn such as Sasori's chakra thread compartment. * Due to this puppet being unique to Sasori, its weapons are soaked in the heavy metal based poison. Hidden in Voldo's knees and elbows, there is a compartment that leads up into the thigh/forearm. On command, these compartments will open and a sharp, medium sized spike will protrude out of the opening that can be used to strike the opponent. There is an open space within Voldo's chest that is capable of holding Sasori's container of living flesh. The construction of Voldo's body is also unique. It's joints twist on an axis in both directions allowing the puppet body to contort and be unpredictable in combat. This making him the perfect close range fighter. In his arms, the mechanism able to use the Chakra Shield technique is present. Voldo is stored in a scroll and can be summoned to the battlefield at any time.
Can only be taught by Daemon.
Must have a Sasori bio.

Health: 140
Chakra: 1400 - 40 = 1360

Last edited:

Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Refreshing doses of the ambient mountain breeze sporadically cascades upon the sunny settlement known as the Sylhet Township, forcing away the skimpy remnants of the lingering clouds within the sky as if nature herself was attempting to prevent any and all of the darkness from being dawned upon the valley in its entirety. Several stories above a routinely clueless bustling civilization casually living their day to day lives, would be man unbeknownst to masses by name due to his covert nature. Just as the town had its daily routine, which consisted of the usual stocks market constantly yet unpredictably fluctuating, dozens of unrelated crimes and incidents scattered throughout the area, territorial power struggles , and many more assorted vices , this mysterious young man would be enforcing a strict daily routine of his very own upon himself from the summit of a condemned four story apartment building just half a kilometer east from the heart of the landmark. Another gust of invigorating wind churns the multitude of windmills that decorate the majority of constructs across the land. Shaggy, unkept, sweat drenched hair is caressed away from the exhausted young man’s eyes by the strong breeze, exposing an infamous pair of soul-periecing crimson eyes garnished with two tomoe orbiting the pupil , signifying that Uchiha’s true potential has yet to attain ... hence the reason why he continues to train and fight with the eyes he was charmed with since birth, in order to progress into the latter stages and attain even more destined, power than he could ever imagine. The sun was beginning to lean westward but the skies were still bright and clear. The sun’s rays shined no remorse as they baked they man as he traveled, but he quickly learned to brush it off since that was just a petty con of being clad in all black. He thought of it more of another minute obstacle.

Four hours have passed since he had started his training session today, and Shota felt that it was time to create a new combination would serve him well in future close quarters situations. The Uchiha slows down his breathing, transitioning from a desperate series of pants for air , to a more controlled breathing pattern similar to that used by yoga practitioners and monks. He straightens himself out, as he shifts his body into adopting a new posture and stance that favored that of the Muy Thai fighting style. The shadow boxing commenced once again.

Quick indirect alternating jabs, spinning back fists, hooks and uppercuts, a rising knee and a kick were produced in rapid succession as the surrounding blades of the windmills seemingly turned ever so slowly. Using the windmills as a natural timer, Shota would test his physical and ocular prowess , attempting to complete a full combination before each new revolution of the windmill blades. He’d eventually breeze through his very own challenge to the point where he even added on a punctuating clockwise spinning roundhouse kick using his left foot as the pivot point as he effortlessfles swipes his heel through the air where his targets temple would be. After countless repetitions he ended up mastering the simple combination. Shouta plops himself onto a ground into a front lotus position as he then began to purge his mind of all thought. The ambience of the town was mute from Shotas perspective and if a single thought seemed to cross his mind , he’d simply acknowledge its existence before letting it pass through.

“ I wish someone would give me a reason....” he thought with a smirk before dismissing the thought.

Above all of the silent commotion, a woman’s deafening screech of agony and distress could be heard from the depths of the towns alleyways. At first he believes it to be his mind playing tricks on him, recalling the depressing thoughts about his past as he meditates...but it all seemed too real.

The continuous shrill couldn’t help but interrupts the man in the middle of his enhancement session. He lunges out of his position and darts towards the source, running and leaping from rooftop to rooftop whilst crossing his arms across his body in an “X” like manner. Shouta grabs a hold of his scarf and unravels it to an appropriate length as he scans the crevices between the decent number of apartment buildings with his keen, bloodshot eyes.

Within a moments notices, Shouta detects a young punk fleeing the scene with the woman’s purse and jewels from what appeared to had been a near fatal encounter for the woman. Having yet to be discovered, the Uchiha silently and gradually descends from the apex of the architecture via a variety of different wall running and parallel leaping motions before ultimately trailing behind the mugger about ten meters. Still having yet to reach the surface of the ground , Shouta decides that the time to strike had finally arrived.

With one final silently advancing lunge towards the random assailant, Shouta accurately flings both strands of reinforced cloth at his target from above and behind him. As the surprise attack captures the mugger, wrapping and crushing his body and tightly constructing his breathing and movement , Shouta front flips through the air and lands beyond the webbed criminal. Upon landing facing the opposite direction of his target , he yanks both strands of his scarf towards him , reeling his victim in towards his back at a high speed while simultaneously pivoting off his left foot. He delivers a fierce spinning back fist with his right hand , connecting his knuckles with the assailants right cheek before squaring up and delivering a set of two quick right-left jabs. A left hook and a right uppercut immediately trailed behind the first three consecutive strikes. The cloth unravels as the Uchiha retracts the cloth, freeing the weary mugger just for Shota to deliver a breath taking rising knee to his opponents abdomen. In pain, the mugger curls over, unknowingly setting himself up for another rising leg strike. However, this one would be a rising kick placed right under his victims chin. The great power behind the final strike forces him up, up and away. Defeated, the man is launched a few meters above ground , where he’d lose possession of the woman’s belongings.

Shota promptly swoops through the air, retrieving the the woman’s valuables before the the criminals unconscious body could even hit the ground. Without further ado, Eraserhead eliminates himself from the scene without leaving a trace nor attracting any witnesses throughout the whole ordeal. Using the concrete walls to his advantage, he leaps from wall to wall making his way back to the rooftops from which he came from.

Upon reaching the concrete jungles canopy, Shota takes a moment to rummage through the woman’s bag. Nothing was found other than typical female sh*t and some Ryo.

“Damn I’m running late.” Shota said to himself before swiftly pocketing everything worth taking and throwing the purse off the roof.

He dips through the rooftops towards his clansmen at high speeds. Leaping from building to building, unseen by anyone. He shortly pulls up to the scene, the fire in his eyes still fanned by the Uchiha’s pride.

“ I guess today’s the day people die...” Shota said aloud as he gazed upon the corpse of a woman before his clansmen. It didn’t take long for Shota to infer that the job had already been done and using the chakra signature trapped within one of Sasori’s dolls as evidence , it was apparent that they were taking someone with us as leverage. The day was golden so far.

Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

(Menoshibari no Jutsu) - Cloth Binding Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 15-30
Damage: 30-60
Description: The user uses a giant roll of cloth to tightly wrap up the opponent, completely immobilizing them, thus preventing them from moving or using most techniques. However, the technique is drastically limited by its relatively short range in comparison to other attacks, which results in an inherent danger when approaching the opponent in order to restrain them, meaning that another technique may first need to be used to reduce the potential risk involved. It can be used to attack or defend in a multitude of ways as the user has control over the path of the cloth, its movement, etc. It can even crush enemies inside if needed. It used with the application of Sealing Tags, the target will not be able to escape the cloths binding.

Dainamikku Akushon) - Dynamic Action
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user flips towards the opponent and attacks with a series of punches and kicks equaling 7 attacks.

70 Health
700- 40 = 660 Chakra

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Combining these two missions.

A rank: Capture an important target and Sacrifice someone for the mission

It was a fair day, barely a cloud in the sky. A calm, yet robust breeze washed over the buildings of the town and its inhabitants. Many women and children enjoying the gust brush across their face as they were ready to take on the day before them. Bountiful laughter, a wealth of chatter, and the pitter-patter of dozens of feet filled the marketplace. Despite being a relatively small town, It was booming with commerce, transporting anything from fish to lumber and various metals. The hooded man stood for a second in the center of the sea of life and took it all in. Took in the atmosphere, the smiles, frowns, and raw emotion concentrated into one place. He took it in not for himself, but for the townspeople for it was one of the last times they will be able to live life so comfortably.

The hooded man looked to the sky and angled his head so he could lay eyes on one of the tallest structures in town. An old, unpainted, decrepit building which was where the hooded man was meant to meet with Him. The hooded man was already late and hated to keep his colleague waiting. He'd never hear the end of it. He continued to walk through the ocean of bodies, aiming for his destination. His colleague worked fast and was frankly more impatient than the hooded man. Knowing Madara, one of two scenarios occurred, first: He successfully shook down the mayor to raise the taxes for the clan endeavors.... or second: the mayor is dead and as such the rest of the town had to die with him. Only time would tell.

The man shrouded in cloak turned the corner after a decently lengthy walk arriving at his destination. There he saw, a man on the ground grasping for air and Madara turned away from him. Sasori dropped his hood and assessed the situation. It seemed the deed had been done as the poor man still have the ability to gasp for air. Sasori continued to walk forward standing next to Madara, yet not making an effort to greet him. The crimson haired assailant's gaze was focused on the insect on the ground. "I see you have met my associate." The mayor's eyes watered as he slowly picked his head up and stared into Sasori's lifeless eyes. Tenshin could barely catch his breath, stuttering and slurring his words as if his life was in danger. "P-please... I've agreed to the 10%...d...Don't kill me please."

Sasori scoffed at the fact Madara would ask for a 10% tax increase. Much too small for the amount of commerce that went on in this town, but everything was alright. They could always raise it later. However, Sasori was an untrusting man, not inclined to believe that the mayor would actually raise the tax by 10% even though his life was on the line. Sasori knew that politicians cared more about their public image than their own livelihood. Sasori slowly squatted down while maintaining a cold eye contact with the man. In response, Tenshin scrambled and gasped, pressing his palms and feet into the ground and pushing off of them in an attempt to back away. Unfortunately for the coward, his back was met with a wall. Sasori, with his ever so monotone yet boyish voice asked the mayor. "Do you have a family you care about? That you would like to protect?" Tenshin took an audible gulp and reluctantly answered, "Y-yes... Ple-". Sasori cut him off and retorted, "Where do you live?". The sweat from the mayor's face was akin to the flow of a violent river. Tenshin remained silent. Sasori grew impatient and showed his palm to his victim. Out from the center of his hand, a black pipe with a narrow nozzle jutted out, standing only a few inches from Tenji's face. "I'm sure my friend here told you we would keep you alive." Sasori took a short pause. "But here is the thing...'Alive' is on a spectrum. If you understand what I'm saying. You can be missing a majority of your extremities and still be deemed alive. " Tenji cracked and started to sob. He could barely speak through his hyperventilating " I-I live... down the street...t-the fourth house on your right." Sasori retracted the black instrument back into his hand and thanked the mayor. Sasori then stood up and took off for the house, signalling to Madara that he'd be back.

This walkway was different from the others in the town, quiet, isolated. Not a soul filled the streets. Sasori arrived at the door of the mayor's house and gave the door a gentle knock. Moments passed and no answer. Sasori knocked again. And instantly a women responded in frustration. "HOLD YOUR HORSES! I'm coming to the door!" A middle aged women opened the door and looked at Sasori with a twisted and confused look , squinting her eyes a little. "And you are...?" Sasori while gazing into the woman's eyes stated. "I am a friend of your husband's. I have some troubling news." Instantly concerned, the women invited Sasori in. Unknown to Sasori, the Mayor had a serious gambling issue that nearly cost him his life many times before. His wife thought that today was the day it finally happened. As Sasori walked into the humble abode, a small child came running through the hallway like a crazed beast. "IS DAD HOME FINALLY?!" The small child stopped and looked at Sasori and just exclaimed in a saddened tone. "Oh..." Within the boys hand was a small puppet, a simple children's plaything and it reminded Sasori of his days as a kid. His love for puppets and his undying passion for them.

The wife instructed her son to go back to his room to spare him the news. However, Sasori spoke out against it saying it was quite alright. "This is something the boy should hear." Sasori then turned to the boy and squatted down. "Do you like puppets?" Nervous at first, the boy slowly nodded his head and in response to this Sasori took out a scroll and summoned one of his prized puppets, Voldo. Sasori secretively attached chakra threads from his chest compartment to the puppet condensing them so they are not visible to the naked eye. The boy's eyes lit up with excitement. "PLEASE MISTER CAN I PLAY WITH IT?! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!". The boy began fiddling with the puppet with a large smile on his face. Even though he had trouble lifting even one of its arms, the child enjoyed every moment. Sasori was taken aback to his first encounter with a puppet. They provided him with care and support when not even his grandmother could do so. Despite not being able to feel, Sasori was able to relate to the boy's undying enthusiasm and naiveness as heo once felt at a young age. A loud sound went off. Shhhng. A blade appeared from the elbow of Voldo which could have easily impaled the son if the elbow had not been out of position by a few inches.

The mother jerked back in nervousness and surprise. The puppet had unsettled her and frankly, It should have. The woman quickly wanted Sasori out of her house and rushed her to tell him what the news was. Sasori slowly stood back up and said "He wanted to send his final regards." Swiftly, a cable ribbed through Sasori's clothing and wrapped around the woman while simultaneously Voldo took the boy, wrapping him in its clutches. Sasori left the home with the mayor's wife and son subdued. He began to make his way back to the Mayor's location.

A few moments later, Sasori arrived with Tenji's family in his grasp. Tenshin terrified cried out his son's and wife's name. "AIRI! REO!" Sasori commanded his cable to wrap itself around the wife's neck while lifting her into the air. Sasori began to speak to the mayor, "You will hold up the agreement...Yes?" The cries of Reo filled the air, terrified beyond belief. Tenshin quickly answered "Yes, I will! I swear on my life, please let them go!" Sasori's cable began to constrict around the neck of the mayor's wife, choking the life out of her while the father and son watched. "To make sure you honor the agreement, you have to know how serious we are about it." Airi's legs began to flail uncontrollably and her eyes turned bloodshot due to the amount of pressure the cable put on her neck. Sasori squeezed and squeezed until an audible snapping sound was produced and Airi stopped squirming. The cable released her and her lifeless body dropped to the ground. Tenji started sobbing uncontrollably as his wife laid dead before him. "As even more leverage, We'll be keeping the boy." By this time, the boy had passed out from shock. Sasori turned and looked at Madara. He retracted the cable back into his mid section and asked, "Where are the others?"

(Vorudo) – Voldo
Type: Puppet
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 40 (To summon)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Voldo is a unique puppet crafted for the art of assassination and mass murder. Voldo is a tall and slender puppet make out of the finest material. Unlike other puppets, Voldo is built to be long lasting and durable. His puppet body is reinforced with tough metals such as iron and lightweight steel. Due to the additional metal, he ways a bit more than most puppets but his speed is not completely hindered as he is able to move just as fast has his user. The reinforced body paired with his cage-like exoskeleton armor provide him a A rank defense against enemy attacks. The cage-like exoskeleton mimics the durability of Sasori's Hiruko puppet. Voldo's unique composition allows him to release chakra threads from any location on his body in a mass abundance. These chakra threads can be manipulated to clump and condense together to form various attacks that are needed. In this usage, the chakra thread usage of this degree is equal to an S rank attack and due to its compressed and condensed nature is equal to elemental jutsu of the same rank(Requiring 40 chakra to use and a move per turn). The chakra threads themselves can be used to control Sasori's 100 puppet jutsu. In this usage, the chakra threads do not count as a move per turn such as Sasori's chakra thread compartment. * Due to this puppet being unique to Sasori, its weapons are soaked in the heavy metal based poison. Hidden in Voldo's knees and elbows, there is a compartment that leads up into the thigh/forearm. On command, these compartments will open and a sharp, medium sized spike will protrude out of the opening that can be used to strike the opponent. There is an open space within Voldo's chest that is capable of holding Sasori's container of living flesh. The construction of Voldo's body is also unique. It's joints twist on an axis in both directions allowing the puppet body to contort and be unpredictable in combat. This making him the perfect close range fighter. In his arms, the mechanism able to use the Chakra Shield technique is present. Voldo is stored in a scroll and can be summoned to the battlefield at any time.
Can only be taught by Daemon.
Must have a Sasori bio.

Health: 140
Chakra: 1400 - 40 = 1360

Mission Element chosen:

A rank: Make all the necessary plans and arrangements for your Clan​

He couldn't deny it, the Puppet Master had a flair for theatrics; however he wasn't wrong, Tenshin needed to understand the gravity of his circumstances. While Madara would have kidnapped the wife and child, perhaps the bloodshed will be enough for Tenshin to carry out the mission. As he retracted the metal cable, Sasori turned towards the Uchiha asking where the others were. Knowing who he was referring to, Madara turned back towards the East.

"Eraserhead seems to be running slow, you know how he gets. Doesn't wanna show up unless he feels like someone will die. Heh, seems like he might be coming after all," Madara joked coldly, nodding his head in the direction of Tenshin's wife. Turning back towards Sasori, he continues speaking "Dio...well, he's Dio.

"I'm not sure why we agreed to work with him - he's shown the inability to cooperate on plans in the past, and ever since he gained the portions of Tailed Beasts chakra, he's been more difficult than ever. When everything goes according to plan, we function perfectly but we see how seldom that can be," Madara said to Sasori. Amongst the group, there was no clear leader as they all equally worked on plans and strategies together. However, it wasn't a secret that Dio and Madara butted heads frequently on how plans should be executed, causing slight tension between the pair in most cases.

"And of course, here's Akujin," who had just returned. "Report?"

"The villages take power from the windmills located along the countryside. I noticed some irrigation camels near the mountains to the Northwest and roads leading East and Southwest. The land is mostly unexplored and free, it seems. We don't have to worry about many locating us here." Akujin reported, having scouted the land for Madara as they pressed Tenshin.

"Good, good,l. That means we can set up here. Oh and Tenshin, before you slither out like the worm you are, be sure to have that money when we come to collect. Pay on time and we might bring you a picture of your son," Madara called to the mayor, who was trying to sneak highway out of the opening. Nodding frantically, Tenshin bolted when Madara lazily waved him off.

QUOTE=Mellow;21761069]Refreshing doses of the ambient mountain breeze sporadically cascades upon the sunny settlement known as the Sylhet Township, forcing away the skimpy remnants of the lingering clouds within the sky as if nature herself was attempting to prevent any and all of the darkness from being dawned upon the valley in its entirety. Several stories above a routinely clueless bustling civilization casually living their day to day lives, would be man unbeknownst to masses by name due to his covert nature. Just as the town had its daily routine, which consisted of the usual stocks market constantly yet unpredictably fluctuating, dozens of unrelated crimes and incidents scattered throughout the area, territorial power struggles , and many more assorted vices , this mysterious young man would be enforcing a strict daily routine of his very own upon himself from the summit of a condemned four story apartment building just half a kilometer east from the heart of the landmark. Another gust of invigorating wind churns the multitude of windmills that decorate the majority of constructs across the land. Shaggy, unkept, sweat drenched hair is caressed away from the exhausted young man’s eyes by the strong breeze, exposing an infamous pair of soul-periecing crimson eyes garnished with two tomoe orbiting the pupil , signifying that Uchiha’s true potential has yet to attain ... hence the reason why he continues to train and fight with the eyes he was charmed with since birth, in order to progress into the latter stages and attain even more destined, power than he could ever imagine. The sun was beginning to lean westward but the skies were still bright and clear. The sun’s rays shined no remorse as they baked they man as he traveled, but he quickly learned to brush it off since that was just a petty con of being clad in all black. He thought of it more of another minute obstacle.

Four hours have passed since he had started his training session today, and Shota felt that it was time to create a new combination would serve him well in future close quarters situations. The Uchiha slows down his breathing, transitioning from a desperate series of pants for air , to a more controlled breathing pattern similar to that used by yoga practitioners and monks. He straightens himself out, as he shifts his body into adopting a new posture and stance that favored that of the Muy Thai fighting style. The shadow boxing commenced once again.

Quick indirect alternating jabs, spinning back fists, hooks and uppercuts, a rising knee and a kick were produced in rapid succession as the surrounding blades of the windmills seemingly turned ever so slowly. Using the windmills as a natural timer, Shota would test his physical and ocular prowess , attempting to complete a full combination before each new revolution of the windmill blades. He’d eventually breeze through his very own challenge to the point where he even added on a punctuating clockwise spinning roundhouse kick using his left foot as the pivot point as he effortlessfles swipes his heel through the air where his targets temple would be. After countless repetitions he ended up mastering the simple combination. Shouta plops himself onto a ground into a front lotus position as he then began to purge his mind of all thought. The ambience of the town was mute from Shotas perspective and if a single thought seemed to cross his mind , he’d simply acknowledge its existence before letting it pass through.

“ I wish someone would give me a reason....” he thought with a smirk before dismissing the thought.

Above all of the silent commotion, a woman’s deafening screech of agony and distress could be heard from the depths of the towns alleyways. At first he believes it to be his mind playing tricks on him, recalling the depressing thoughts about his past as he meditates...but it all seemed too real.

The continuous shrill couldn’t help but interrupts the man in the middle of his enhancement session. He lunges out of his position and darts towards the source, running and leaping from rooftop to rooftop whilst crossing his arms across his body in an “X” like manner. Shouta grabs a hold of his scarf and unravels it to an appropriate length as he scans the crevices between the decent number of apartment buildings with his keen, bloodshot eyes.

Within a moments notices, Shouta detects a young punk fleeing the scene with the woman’s purse and jewels from what appeared to had been a near fatal encounter for the woman. Having yet to be discovered, the Uchiha silently and gradually descends from the apex of the architecture via a variety of different wall running and parallel leaping motions before ultimately trailing behind the mugger about ten meters. Still having yet to reach the surface of the ground , Shouta decides that the time to strike had finally arrived.

With one final silently advancing lunge towards the random assailant, Shouta accurately flings both strands of reinforced cloth at his target from above and behind him. As the surprise attack captures the mugger, wrapping and crushing his body and tightly constructing his breathing and movement , Shouta front flips through the air and lands beyond the webbed criminal. Upon landing facing the opposite direction of his target , he yanks both strands of his scarf towards him , reeling his victim in towards his back at a high speed while simultaneously pivoting off his left foot. He delivers a fierce spinning back fist with his right hand , connecting his knuckles with the assailants right cheek before squaring up and delivering a set of two quick right-left jabs. A left hook and a right uppercut immediately trailed behind the first three consecutive strikes. The cloth unravels as the Uchiha retracts the cloth, freeing the weary mugger just for Shota to deliver a breath taking rising knee to his opponents abdomen. In pain, the mugger curls over, unknowingly setting himself up for another rising leg strike. However, this one would be a rising kick placed right under his victims chin. The great power behind the final strike forces him up, up and away. Defeated, the man is launched a few meters above ground , where he’d lose possession of the woman’s belongings.

Shota promptly swoops through the air, retrieving the the woman’s valuables before the the criminals unconscious body could even hit the ground. Without further ado, Eraserhead eliminates himself from the scene without leaving a trace nor attracting any witnesses throughout the whole ordeal. Using the concrete walls to his advantage, he leaps from wall to wall making his way back to the rooftops from which he came from.

Upon reaching the concrete jungles canopy, Shota takes a moment to rummage through the woman’s bag. Nothing was found other than typical female sh*t and some Ryo.

“Damn I’m running late.” Shota said to himself before swiftly pocketing everything worth taking and throwing the purse off the roof.

He dips through the rooftops towards his clansmen at high speeds. Leaping from building to building, unseen by anyone. He shortly pulls up to the scene, the fire in his eyes still fanned by the Uchiha’s pride.

“ I guess today’s the day people die...” Shota said aloud as he gazed upon the corpse of a woman before his clansmen. It didn’t take long for Shota to infer that the job had already been done and using the chakra signature trapped within one of Sasori’s dolls as evidence , it was apparent that they were taking someone with us as leverage. The day was golden so far.

Description:

Description: The user uses a giant roll of cloth to tightly wrap up the opponent, completely immobilizing them, thus preventing them from moving or using most techniques. However, the technique is drastically limited by its relatively short range in comparison to other attacks, which results in an inherent danger when approaching the opponent in order to restrain them, meaning that another technique may first need to be used to reduce the potential risk involved. It can be used to attack or defend in a multitude of ways as the user has control over the path of the cloth, its movement, etc. It can even crush enemies inside if needed. It used with the application of Sealing Tags, the target will not be able to escape the cloths binding.

Description: The user flips towards the opponent and attacks with a series of punches and kicks equaling 7 attacks.

70 Health
700- 40 = 660 Chakra[/QUOTE][/quote]

Just then, Eraserhead landed from a top a nearby building, looking as tired as ever. "I guess today's the day people die.." he spoke, staring at the corpse.

"What took you so long Eraserbrain? We got work to do now. We'll get started without Dio, we can secure the field without needing him; Akujin, send a Mirror Drone to each of the bordering lands near us, have them keep watch on what's going on near there for us.

"We can use the city bank as our own storage bank below the surface; marked off with seals, we can make sure no one has access to it and its still protected. That way, Tenshin can just have the money stored in the account and we come collect it each month. We can have that tower over there as our headquarters, it's the only building worth a damn around here anyway. "

Akujin nods, tapping in coordinates on his wrist that caused two mirror drones to deploy, each flying out towards their land destinations.

( Mikagami Dorōn ) - Mirror Drone
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30 Initial Cost (-10 per turn)
Description: This Scientific Ninja Tool is a disk-shaped drone that can be controlled remotely with chakra to fly and attack. The user can have up to four in his possession, which he can use to fire Jutsu Bullets from, that are strong enough to render a target unconscious and move at comparable speed to Lightning jutsu. These drones are able to be used up to long range, or one landamark adjacent to the user's location.
Note: User can only have 2 max, taking one of his Tools slots. Cyborg bios can have up to 4, counting as 1 slot.
Note: Once deployed, Mirror Drones last up to 10 turns before their chakra runs out, requiring a break of the same amount of time before they can be used. Cyborg bios have double the using time for half the charging time ( only 5 turns to recharge battery).

"Am I forgetting anything?" He asked Sasori, who had been listening to Madara as he spoke

Madara: 1940 chakra - 10 (Sharingan) = 1930 Chakra
Akujin: 2000 Chakra - 30 = 1970 Chakra

Last edited:

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards

Mission Element chosen:

A rank: Make all the necessary plans and arrangements for your Clan​

He couldn't deny it, the Puppet Master had a flair for theatrics; however he wasn't wrong, Tenshin needed to understand the gravity of his circumstances. While Madara would have kidnapped the wife and child, perhaps the bloodshed will be enough for Tenshin to carry out the mission. As he retracted the metal cable, Sasori turned towards the Uchiha asking where the others were. Knowing who he was referring to, Madara turned back towards the East.

"Eraserhead seems to be running slow, you know how he gets. Doesn't wanna show up unless he feels like someone will die. Heh, seems like he might be coming after all," Madara joked coldly, nodding his head in the direction of Tenshin's wife. Turning back towards Sasori, he continues speaking "Dio...well, he's Dio.

"I'm not sure why we agreed to work with him - he's shown the inability to cooperate on plans in the past, and ever since he gained the portions of Tailed Beasts chakra, he's been more difficult than ever. When everything goes according to plan, we function perfectly but we see how seldom that can be," Madara said to Sasori. Amongst the group, there was no clear leader as they all equally worked on plans and strategies together. However, it wasn't a secret that Dio and Madara butted heads frequently on how plans should be executed, causing slight tension between the pair in most cases.

"And of course, here's Akujin," who had just returned. "Report?"

"The villages take power from the windmills located along the countryside. I noticed some irrigation camels near the mountains to the Northwest and roads leading East and Southwest. The land is mostly unexplored and free, it seems. We don't have to worry about many locating us here." Akujin reported, having scouted the land for Madara as they pressed Tenshin.

"Good, good,l. That means we can set up here. Oh and Tenshin, before you slither out like the worm you are, be sure to have that money when we come to collect. Pay on time and we might bring you a picture of your son," Madara called to the mayor, who was trying to sneak highway out of the opening. Nodding frantically, Tenshin bolted when Madara lazily waved him off.

QUOTE=Mellow;21761069]Refreshing doses of the ambient mountain breeze sporadically cascades upon the sunny settlement known as the Sylhet Township, forcing away the skimpy remnants of the lingering clouds within the sky as if nature herself was attempting to prevent any and all of the darkness from being dawned upon the valley in its entirety. Several stories above a routinely clueless bustling civilization casually living their day to day lives, would be man unbeknownst to masses by name due to his covert nature. Just as the town had its daily routine, which consisted of the usual stocks market constantly yet unpredictably fluctuating, dozens of unrelated crimes and incidents scattered throughout the area, territorial power struggles , and many more assorted vices , this mysterious young man would be enforcing a strict daily routine of his very own upon himself from the summit of a condemned four story apartment building just half a kilometer east from the heart of the landmark. Another gust of invigorating wind churns the multitude of windmills that decorate the majority of constructs across the land. Shaggy, unkept, sweat drenched hair is caressed away from the exhausted young man’s eyes by the strong breeze, exposing an infamous pair of soul-periecing crimson eyes garnished with two tomoe orbiting the pupil , signifying that Uchiha’s true potential has yet to attain ... hence the reason why he continues to train and fight with the eyes he was charmed with since birth, in order to progress into the latter stages and attain even more destined, power than he could ever imagine. The sun was beginning to lean westward but the skies were still bright and clear. The sun’s rays shined no remorse as they baked they man as he traveled, but he quickly learned to brush it off since that was just a petty con of being clad in all black. He thought of it more of another minute obstacle.

Description:

70 Health
700- 40 = 660 Chakra
[/quote]

Just then, Eraserhead landed from a top a nearby building, looking as tired as ever. "I guess today's the day people die.." he spoke, staring at the corpse.

"What took you so long Eraserbrain? We got work to do now. We'll get started without Dio, we can secure the field without needing him; Akujin, send a Mirror Drone to each of the bordering lands near us, have them keep watch on what's going on near there for us.

"We can use the city bank as our own storage bank below the surface; marked off with seals, we can make sure no one has access to it and its still protected. That way, Tenshin can just have the money stored in the account and we come collect it each month. We can have that tower over there as our headquarters, it's the only building worth a damn around here anyway. "

Akujin nods, tapping in coordinates on his wrist that caused two mirror drones to deploy, each flying out towards their land destinations.

( Mikagami Dorōn ) - Mirror Drone
Type: Tool
Chakra: 30 Initial Cost (-10 per turn)
Description: This Scientific Ninja Tool is a disk-shaped drone that can be controlled remotely with chakra to fly and attack. The user can have up to four in his possession, which he can use to fire Jutsu Bullets from, that are strong enough to render a target unconscious and move at comparable speed to Lightning jutsu. These drones are able to be used up to long range, or one landamark adjacent to the user's location.
Note: User can only have 2 max, taking one of his Tools slots. Cyborg bios can have up to 4, counting as 1 slot.
Note: Once deployed, Mirror Drones last up to 10 turns before their chakra runs out, requiring a break of the same amount of time before they can be used. Cyborg bios have double the using time for half the charging time ( only 5 turns to recharge battery).

"Am I forgetting anything?" He asked Sasori, who had been listening to Madara as he spoke

Madara: 1940 chakra - 10 (Sharingan) = 1930 Chakra
Akujin: 2000 Chakra - 30 = 1970 Chakra
Sasori remained silent for most of Madara's ramblings about Dio. He didn't think much of it and their squabbles usually stem from trivial things. The clan was sound in its structure and for the most part this pleased Sasori.

Sasori watched as the drones took the sky to cover the nearby landmarks to secure these lands. Easerhead had just arrived and most of the members of Golden State have arrived. We were almost on the move.

"Everything seems to be in order, mostly. It doesn't look like Dio is showing up... knowing him he's causing trouble." Sasori turned his body so that he faced Madara and Eraserhead.

"All that matters now is the next piece of land we take over. And our next move as a unit in general. We could secure near by landmarks going from town to town establishing ourselves even more." Sasori takes a glance at the sky. "From what we know... this entire land is for the taking and everyone in it that's not a member of this clan is subject to subjugation.'

"At some point, we have to meet other shinobi to offer our 'services' to them. But that'll come as we acquire more land I suppose"

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
The atmosphere of Sylhet could always be described as rather cool, almost tepid, but refreshing to those who had settled the land. Even on days of hard labor, they could be seen bathing in the cool breezes that regularly refreshed the land, satisfied even through seemingly endless hours of construction, transportation, and labor. However, as recently as a few days ago, the atmosphere of a small portion of the land seemed to have shifted dramatically. The cool breezes apparently had suddenly ceased, replaced by a downright cold veil that had crept up onto the area, entangling it in a shroud of unease and malice. At the corner of this land was the center of it all.

An old woman, almost hunched over by her age's lack of strength failing to keep up with the weight of her own body, moved stoutly through the nearby field and into an old windmill that sat at the base of a small hill. Her eyes narrowed as she tried to adjust to the almost pitch blackness that filled the inside of the windmill; the windows had been boarded up with only a ragtag arrangement of candles and lanterns providing lighting for the improvised home. She set down a basket of freshly picked strawberries onto a table near the entrance, clicking on a lantern and made her way up the small staircase.

"Ahh...you've returned, Enyaba." His voice, albeit smooth and direct, seemed to roar across the cobbled walls. "Do be careful on your way up those stairs. I might have forgotten a piece of trash or two there."

The old woman raised the lantern up in front of her face, shining an arc of light towards the top of the staircase. The ray illuminated his figure, causing Enyaba to stumble slightly in her step. Enyaba was the shining example of loyalty turned to fanaticism, the old crow finding joy in nothing else as much as she did merely observing her master's presence. His back was turned to her, as it often was, as he pushed a book into the makeshift shelf that preceded his room.

You must be registered for see images

"Lord DIO!" Her voice came as a choked croak, in equal parts due to her fascination with the Jinchuriki and her own lack of strength. "The men you've made your subordina-, er, will make your subordinates. I think this is around the time they set to meet with you. I was just dropping off this basket before I meet them in your stead."

DIO remained silent for a moment, his finger running along the spine of the next book in the row. "That won't be necessary...old woman Enyaba."

Enyaba exclaimed in protest, holding her hands up in front of her rather comically as she spoke. "Please, Lord DIO. You shouldn't have to stoop yourself to the level of interacting with them. Please, allow me to take on petty duties like this. You, you should only concern yourself with things of the highest importance."

DIO chuckled lightly at the woman's protesting, withdrawing his hand away from the shelf. "Enyaba...you're quite the fascinating woman. Tell me, what is it that you desire?

Enyaba began to stutter, taken aback by DIO's question. Surely, he knew the answer. She had professed her loyalty to him more times than she could begin to remember even in the days of her mind's prime. Was this some sort of riddle? A test? "My only desires are yours, Lord DIO. To see you achieve the heaven fate has reserved for you."

"Yes, I'm well aware of your ambition. But it appears that you don't even know what you desire. Most people think of their desires as unique to them. Personal goals and tasks they've set upon themselves to live their life to carry out. But it's rather clear to me that many of them fail to realize a pivotal, universal truth about this thing they call 'desire.'"

The old woman could exclaim once more, her confusion setting in deeper as her master spoke. DIO folded his left arm across his stomach, his back bent rather unnaturally as he brought his right hand closer to his face. His gesturing's flamboyancy was matched only in his manner of speech.

"Every human, whether they realize it or not, share one common desire between them. It is the ultimate goal of every person, all who are alive and all who have lived. That goal is peace of mind. Yes, that rather simple concept is the ultimate desire of every person. Why do you think humans pursue riches, fame, love, families? These things afford them peace of mind. The conquering of anxieties and fear. And even I, DIO, possess this desire."

"Impossible," Enyaba shouted from the bottom of the staircase. "What could you, Lord DIO, who's transcended the limits of mankind, possibly feel anxiety and fear about?"

DIO's shoulders bounced as he chuckled heartily. "You're quite right. Fear and anxiety, these are things that have become foreign to me. But there are two things that continue to plague my mind." DIO's right hand gripped the left side of his shoulder, running his fingers along the muscles of his back. "The Joestar bloodline. From Jonathan to his descendants. Let me be clear, it is not the Joestars I fear. It is their continued bond their fate has shared in mine. I feel an unmistakeable connection to them. And ever since I tore the chakra of the Tailed Beasts from their various hosts, I've felt an undeniable bond to them as well. I'm sure some of the Joestars must have acquired their power for themselves. I can't let my guard down for even a minute. These men I have allied myself with, they will lead me to reunite with each of the hosts, I'm sure of it. And when they do, I'll tear the rest of the chakra from their corpses."

Grabbing his cloak from the hook on the wall near him, DIO slung the garment over his upper body with one smooth motion and started down the stairs. Stepping over the body of a naked woman, he moved past the admiring Enyaba. "So rest assured, old woman. Seeing these men...are of the upmost importance. And by now, they should have someone I wish to see."

Enyaba approached the meeting place ahead of her master, now donning a cloak of her own with a hood that shielded her from the sun's rays. Her eyes met with Madara's and then Sasori's. Their demeanors cold, she simply looked away as DIO arrived.

"It appears you two have been rather busy."

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Sasori spoke truth, what was most important was recurring their territory and funds as they worked and spread out. The best route was the lands nearest them as they strengthened their forces. Once that was done, they could go see others. Before he could speak, a woman scurried into the opening, staring at the two men (well, man and machine) doe eyed. Their expressions annoyed and impatient, she moved aside as Dio finally arrived, much to Madara's annoyance.

"Dio, how nice of you to join us. Please take a seat," he said in a monotonous dry voice, as he turned back towards Sasori. "We were just taking control of the land. Now that the gang's all here, let's head out shall we?"

As Madara spoke, he looked around to make sure they were all on the same accord. With members as powerful and like minded as they were, that didn't tend to happen often.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Sasori spoke truth, what was most important was recurring their territory and funds as they worked and spread out. The best route was the lands nearest them as they strengthened their forces. Once that was done, they could go see others. Before he could speak, a woman scurried into the opening, staring at the two men (well, man and machine) doe eyed. Their expressions annoyed and impatient, she moved aside as Dio finally arrived, much to Madara's annoyance.

"Dio, how nice of you to join us. Please take a seat," he said in a monotonous dry voice, as he turned back towards Sasori. "We were just taking control of the land. Now that the gang's all here, let's head out shall we?"

As Madara spoke, he looked around to make sure they were all on the same accord. With members as powerful and like minded as they were, that didn't tend to happen often.
"Is there a specific place you had in mind?" Sasori inquired. "I'm impartial to where we go. My personal goal can be completed wherever."

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"Well, I can think of one," Madara smiled coldly. He had hear whispers of an arena in the Eastern world that was open now.

"Witchwood Arena, in Tobusekai. There is sure to many people there, who knows: we might meet your friends who want our services there. "

After deciding on their route, the group prepares themselves for journey, leaving the landmark moving southeast.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here

Continuing on, Ryuu swiftly walked into a much nicer looking area, one with greenery everywhere. But he still moved on quickly as ever.

Chakra: 1445 - 5 = 1440

Leaving landmark

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
https://animebase.me/threads/gaikotsu-bay-255.757188/post-21911676

As Nana and Noctis arrived in the Land of Lightning, Noctis took a moment to drop a kunai tagged with his FTG seal in a secure location. As he did this, Nana dropped her leg weights and began to gather chakra in her wrist. While the chakra gathers, Nana disperses Katsuyu and summons Xiaoyu, as the slug contorts to be her cape.

They then continue forward to their destination.

LLM

(Katai Omori: Doroppu) Leg Weights: Drop
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description:
The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nullified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on each other.
Ryu no ken | Fist of the Dragon
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 20-40 (-10 per turn) (10+25=35-10=25)
Damage: 40-80 (40+20+25=85)
Description:
An advanced nintaijutsu technique, the user will gather chakra into their dominant fist, and with a punch forward release the chakra which will extend outwards. The chakra will then use shape manipulation to form itself into a serpentine chinese dragon that extends from the users fist. This dragon will still be connected to the users fist from its body as it grows being able to reach up to long range, able to contort its body and move to the users will, capable of coiling around the user to protect them or lunge out to strike at opponents as the user punches their fist forwards.
While channelling this technique, although the other appendages will be free, no other chakra based attacks will be able to be used.
The dragon starts out as a B rank with 40 damage with each subsequent turn increasing in rank following damage scaling until it becomes S rank with 80 damage on the 3rd turn.
Notes:
Can only be used 3 times with a 2 turn cooldown inbetween.
Slug Summoning: Xiaoyu
Type: Summoning
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80 from acid (40 per turn)
Description:
Xiaoyu is a slug that is summoning much in the way of Katsuyu, being varying sizes, and sharing the trait to spit acid. What differs Xiaoyu to Katsuyu is in her battle tactics and capabilities. While Katsuyu can be seen as a supplementary or defensive ally, Xiaoyu can be seen as an offensive one. Sharing the ability to absorb people into her body, instead of surrounding them in a large body, effectively like cushioning, Xiaoyu creates a secondary skin shaping her body to match the users without hindering movement. By merging with the user, she can still use her acid attacks. Xiaoyu can use the chakra transfer technique to increase a users technique by 10 chakra to increase its damage by 20 points (10 for S-rank), but only up to S-rank. Should Xiaoyu get the chance to absorb or merge with the enemy target, she can start to break down his body on a cellular lever, burning through him with her acid at 40 damage per turn.
Due to Xaioyu's battle nature, she is able to tank physical attacks that are up to B-rank without damage.
Notes:
-Can only be summoned once per event
-Merging with a target is passive, but take up a move slot in the users turn.
-Can last 4 turns.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
https://animebase.me/threads/wadden-flats-132.756145/post-21927674

This post marks the beginning of my mission involving the following storyboard elements:
-Meet with an important person
-Take responsibility for the actions of your clan

Summary:
After receiving a communication from Tanigakure to talk about the recent scuffle, Nana sees it as an opportunity to mend bridges and to try to forge a new alliance.

Passing through the border to the next territory, Nana and Noctis conversed about the state of affairs within the village as they spotted the marketplace on the border. Not far from their destination, they kept moving onwards to the meeting place that was going to take place for the talks between Shimogakure and Tanigakure.

LLM

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Coming from here.

it wasn't far now, just a short walk ahead. Bellatrix paced her walk meticulously now, thinking of the meeting. She had hoped the Tekikage would show up, but it wasnt surprising he didn't come to the mansion. Joseph was always an unpredictable person. Looking over to Hela and nossing forehead, the group continues northeast towards their destination.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Khulna (150)

Barney stepped foot into the lands of Sylhet and from where he stood, he had a great view of the valley, as it spread in front of him in every direction as far as his eyes could see. On one side there was neverending green and on the other, neverending blue. Here the land was green and fertile; more suited for habitation than most other areas of the region that he visited so far. This was also as westward as Barney has gone so far in his exploration. It was an area unknown to him so he wasn't sure what to expect, but there was no reason to fret. He had a tough decision to make earlier, and the choice he made required him to be full of confidence. Sylhet itself drew water from the nearby Wadden Flats through a complex system of irrigation canals that fed its many fields. Windmills, horizontal and vertical of all types, have been built into almost every building in the area, serving as both windpumps and gristmills. Settlements here were spread across the area, but well developed and connected by paved roads. Barney followed one of those as it mimicked the shoreline, leading into a smaller village with a port. There, he continued westward enjoying the fresh air although it could've been a bit colder for his liking.

Traveling towards Wadden Flats (132)​

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Gaikotsu Bay.
This post encompasses a C-rank mission containing the following storyboard elements:
  • (custom) Identify the need, the target and the solution (2)
  • (custom) Make yourself known (2)
There were some things that only numbers could solve. The Brotherhood suffered from a perpetual lack of manpower, which had not been an issue back when they lived the nomadic life. The only part of their business that demanded so many hands on deck was cracking big settlements, that and foolishly trying to hold onto valuables that could not be moved, but mining was a different industry altogether. The last time Hawke had thought about supplies and logistics was under the Freehold, so it was an awkward fit for the now middle-aged career criminal. The plan could no longer be to wing it; a devastating blow to his tactical repertoire, but like any other old rat in the game Garrett had a few tricks up his sleeve. One of his favorites was to steal other people’s solutions to his problems, which really was not as difficult as it sounded.

It takes no more than twenty good men to take a village and every one of the ten Iron boys quickly proved themselves to be as solid as their namesake. A couple of them were veteran Samurai and the rest had brawns and bloodlust enough to make up for any lack of special abilities. One of them bit his own pinkie off to get psyched for the raid, which of course earned him instant kudos in a group like the Brotherhood. Spirits were high, so everyone was ready when they reached the coastal waters of Sylhet early that very same morning.

Sylhet itself was a virtual sea of canals and windmills; awash in color and motion as the area’s inhabitants went about their daily lives. Red Fewer or no there were bound to be a lot of them, so Hawke had bid the Captain steer their two-masted cog toward the nearest port town. The Brothers needed more vessels for his plan to work and the village-slash-town they came upon seemed fit for purpose. It was all brick houses, tile roofs, paved roads; ships and fishing vessels berthed at fine stone piers extending from a boardwalk full of bustling stalls. The closer they got the more it looked like a veritable bonanza of easy pickings.

The Brotherhood did not carry black flags or any such attention-seeking foolishness, so they anchored by an open pier without any hassle. Everything proceeded without any unpleasant business until Hawke disembarked at the head of his men and came face to face with the town’s Harbormaster; a stout man with red cheeks and beady eyes. He did not look happy to see them, but such an inconvenience would soon to be the least of his trouble.

“Welcome to Sarkar,” the man greeted the Brothers while adjusting his ruffled coat. “You’re not on my manifest for the day so there’s a fee of two hundred Ryo.” He looked over Hawke’s shoulder and frowned at the look of the near two dozen armed men behind him. “You and your men are mercenaries, are you? Make sure to behave while you’re here.”

“’Dat we will,” Cueball – as he had been affectionately dubbed by the crew – interjected with a laugh that even Hawke joined in on. The official did not look amused however, so Brother Garrett decided to cut to the chase.

“Mate, it’s just not your day,” he said with a shake of his head. “I’m Garrett Hawke and these are my boys. We’re here to have a go at this posh little place. D’ya got something to throw at us?”

“Uh, whazzat?” was the predictable answer from a man whose eyes had grown as big as teacups.

“Thought so,” and a single swing at the Harbormaster’s temple knocked the man clear off the pier and into the water below without so much as a moan. Hawke turned to face his men. “Trask’ll fish him out. As for the rest of youse…” Hawke drew out his artistic pause with his signature wolfish grin. “Go get me some workers.”

A rousing cheer greeted his order.