Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*i wait in a lush green field with a forest to our left.and a river to our right about 15 metres away*:D

So lets roll sensei...xd

~Racher~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well i know water= half c rank
fire=mastered
lightning=half b rank
earth=half b rank
wind=mastered
ninjutsu=A rank

That's what i know :)

~Racher~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well Mokuton or wood release was the special ability or kekkei genkai of the first hokage Hashirama senju.The wood was formed by combining earth chakra and water chakra.The wood can be released from any part of the user's body >.<(seriouslyxd).Mokuton is a very useful ability IMO as you can manipulate wood to perform defence,offence or supplement your attacks via elemental combos...like burning wood spikes.

The only two wood users :hashirama senju and Scary yamato xd

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Mokuton or wood release was the special ability or kekkei genkai of the first hokage Hashirama senju.The wood was formed by combining earth chakra and water chakra.The wood can be released from any part of the user's body >.<(seriouslyxd).Mokuton is a very useful ability IMO as you can manipulate wood to perform defence,offence or supplement your attacks via elemental combos...like burning wood spikes.

The only two wood users :hashirama senju and Scary yamato xd
lol nice.

OK well I guess we'll do a brief overview on techniques

mokuton no justu. Creates wooden pillars you can manipulate. they can be used to attack, defend, or bind the opponent. you can form them into spears to which can protude from the ground or your own body (as you stated earlier) and they have been shown to be able to be grown in virous sizes ranging from finger sized to large enough to hold up a bridge.

I have only seen them grown as far as mid ranged from yamato, but they can then travel from mid to long if needed.

I throw 2 kunai at you.

use mokuton no jutsu to defend then counterattack

~Racher~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
* as i see the kunai coming towards me i raise my both hands in front of me and use mokuton no jutsu to form wood of about 15*15 cm with 3 explosive tags attached to the side of each wood pole that stop the kunais in their path and then continue towards you too bind your hands with your abdomen and exploding damaging you seriously and just before i had performed it from my hand ; i had also performed it from the soles of my feet releasing the wood into the ground and towards you that bind your legs (before the mokuton that i had released from my hands) from below you surprising you and then preventing any sort of movement as you are then binded by the wood poles with explosive tags killing and blasting you to smitherness O.O*

:ghehe: how was that?

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* as i see the kunai coming towards me i raise my both hands in front of me and use mokuton no jutsu to form wood of about 15*15 cm with 3 explosive tags attached to the side of each wood pole that stop the kunais in their path and then continue towards you too bind your hands with your abdomen and exploding damaging you seriously and just before i had performed it from my hand ; i had also performed it from the soles of my feet releasing the wood into the ground and towards you that bind your legs (before the mokuton that i had released from my hands) from below you surprising you and then preventing any sort of movement as you are then binded by the wood poles with explosive tags killing and blasting you to smitherness O.O*

:ghehe: how was that?
make sure to note where the wood is comming from. You mentioned your hands so I figured they were growing from there. Also make sure to note how the explosive tags were attacked to the pillars, because you cant grow those tags ^_^.

you dont need to release the wood from your feet. the wood will form after you perform your snake seal (hands clasped together).

the combination of binding while attacking is very good. doing so with one move will overwhelm the opponent, because they have to escape and defend quickly.

as the wooden pillars come at me, I clasp my hand qucikly, perform a back somersault, and perform wood interlocking wall which blocks your wooden pillars. As your wood binds my legs, I perform mokuton no jutsu to make wood grow from my legs and separate the wood from me allowing me to escape. I then perform wood interlocking wall again only this time Pillars of wood grow around you, trapping you inside a dome of wooden pillars.

fun fact: hashirama's mokuton techniques resemble tree roots, while yamato's wood techniques resemble standard carpentry wood. I'm guessing thats to symbolise the difference between Yamato's arificial mokuton ability vs hashirama's natural mokuton ability

Last edited:

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that was your second lesson. defensive type moves can also be used as an attack if done correctly. Escape from the wood interlocking wall and then try to use it in an attack.

~Racher~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ah ok i will remember that sempai...:D

*as soon as i see the wooden prison forming around me(i dont know if it happens instantly X_X)i clasp my hand and use mokuton no jutsu from the soles of my feet that elevates me and takes me out of the wooden prison,(i make them strong and thick enough to withstand the pressure from the closing of the prison)and as i am being elevated i release wood from both my palms forming two spears about 1.5 metres in lenght and i throw them towards you but unknowingly to you attached one of the spears with a flash bomb(from my sleeves) set to explode when it is about 4 metres from you ,and as soon as the flash bomb explodes leaving you disoriented i form two handseals and use

(Mokuton: Shoukei) - Wood Style: Wood inter-locking Wall
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Creates a wooden inter-locking wall that acts as a prison or as a shield.

*as you are disoriented and shocked you do not realise the prison forming and are captured in the prison*
(i am still standing on the wood formed by the soles of my feet..so i am still in the air*

I hope this works :)

And more facts please..they are kinda funny :D

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ah ok i will remember that sempai...:D

*as soon as i see the wooden prison forming around me(i dont know if it happens instantly X_X)i clasp my hand and use mokuton no jutsu from the soles of my feet that elevates me and takes me out of the wooden prison,(i make them strong and thick enough to withstand the pressure from the closing of the prison)and as i am being elevated i release wood from both my palms forming two spears about 1.5 metres in lenght and i throw them towards you but unknowingly to you attached one of the spears with a flash bomb(from my sleeves) set to explode when it is about 4 metres from you ,and as soon as the flash bomb explodes leaving you disoriented i form two handseals and use

(Mokuton: Shoukei) - Wood Style: Wood inter-locking Wall
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Description: Creates a wooden inter-locking wall that acts as a prison or as a shield.

*as you are disoriented and shocked you do not realise the prison forming and are captured in the prison*
(i am still standing on the wood formed by the soles of my feet..so i am still in the air*

I hope this works :)

And more facts please..they are kinda funny :D
very nice.

You are correct in assuming that the wood doesnt grow instantly. It grows from the ground around you until the pillars meet above you. alternately you can grow a pillar to stop the wood then just jump out but your technique worked fine. while seemingly trapped in the prison I form a small wooden point from my finger ad slip in into the seems between 2 of the pillars. I then make the point thicker causing the seem to turn into a gap and I being to separate the beams by expanding that wooden point from my finger (like when yamato broke into orochimaru's lair). This only works if there is a small imperfection in the wall to work with.

I use mokuton henge no jutsu (wooden tranformation technique) to disguise myself as a taco salesman.

*stroll out from behind the dome*
"Tacos! Tacos for sale!"

tran and transform yourself or an object around you using wood. Make sure to change the color of the wood to match the appearance of whatever you are creating.

~Racher~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:lmao: wood taco man xd

I use mokuton henge no jutsu to transform a stone in front of me into a I phone :cool:,i focus on the colour of the wood to be black like an old oak tree*xd

Jumps from the air with an iphone in my hand taking random snaps of the scenery xd

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:lmao: wood taco man xd

I use mokuton henge no jutsu to transform a stone in front of me into a I phone :cool:,i focus on the colour of the wood to be black like an old oak tree*xd

Jumps from the air with an iphone in my hand taking random snaps of the scenery xd
LOL

Look over there *points behind gaara*

While gaara is turned around I transform the situationally relavent tree stump next to my into an exact replica of me.

*gaara turns around to see 2 yamatos standing there*

you can use this to create multiple dummy targets to hide around, this will cause the opponent to become frustrated and proabbaly use a giant fire attack to clear the area, have your wind jutsu ready.

Give it a shot and try and trick me

~Racher~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
xd..you tricked me >.<

*i first clasp my hand together and i form two staffs in my palms that i thrpw towards you in a ferris wheel type motion after that i throw a smoke bomb exactly where i am standing and then i use mokuton henge no jutsu on the stones around me to form 4 exact replicas of hashirama senju that then look towards you all of us grinning like jiraiya:cool:

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
xd..you tricked me >.<

*i first clasp my hand together and i form two staffs in my palms that i thrpw towards you in a ferris wheel type motion after that i throw a smoke bomb exactly where i am standing and then i use mokuton henge no jutsu on the stones around me to form 4 exact replicas of hashirama senju that then look towards you all of us grinning like jiraiya:cool:
I stand there and get smacked in the head by the staffs '-_-... ouch

I throw a smokebomb down and when the smoke clears You see 3 Naurto sexy no jutsu replica's

you are so distracted you do not notice the giant bush walking away

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Mokuton: Moku Hinoki) - Wood Style:
Type: Attack
Description: Creates a wooden pillar that attacks the opponent and sends then into the air, while the user creates a smaller wood pillar and slams the opponent into the first pillar splitting it all the way threw.

this next move is from a video game ^_^

Yamato creates a giant wooden pillar underneath the opponent which pushes them inthe the air. the opponent is on the end of the giant pillars as it raises. You run up the side of the pillar and jump in front of its growing. you then shoot a wooden pillar from your hand into the opponent on the pillar. the force if the hit will split the original pillar in two.

Fun fact: there are only 3 known people to be able to use the mokuton ability. Hashirama, Yamato, and Danzou. the only living mokuton user is Yamato.

~Racher~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah ok so i now use it on you :zonder: so first off i throw 4 kunais among which one is a smoke bomb attached with a kunai towards you the smoke bomb is set to explode when about 3 metres from you and then there is a barrage of kunais coming towards you which i have used on the other 3 kunais and multiplied by using shadow shuriken to form 60 kunais,and also at the instant the smoke bomb explodes i use

Description: Creates a wooden pillar that attacks the opponent and sends then into the air, while the user creates a smaller wood pillar and slams the opponent into the first pillar splitting it all the way threw.

To form a pillar below you utterly surprising you,as you were focussing on the kunais and then then as you are disbalanced due to the sudden rise off wood i move towards the side of the pilar and appear above the growing end, and shoot a wooden pillar from my hand that splits you up O.O and cuts of the wood*

Sempai is it necessary for me too jump off towards the growing end and appear above it and then throw the spear kind off wood?

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah ok so i now use it on you :zonder: so first off i throw 4 kunais among which one is a smoke bomb attached with a kunai towards you the smoke bomb is set to explode when about 3 metres from you and then there is a barrage of kunais coming towards you which i have used on the other 3 kunais and multiplied by using shadow shuriken to form 60 kunais,and also at the instant the smoke bomb explodes i use

To form a pillar below you utterly surprising you,as you were focussing on the kunais and then then as you are disbalanced due to the sudden rise off wood i move towards the side of the pilar and appear above the growing end, and shoot a wooden pillar from my hand that splits you up O.O and cuts of the wood*

Sempai is it necessary for me too jump off towards the growing end and appear above it and then throw the spear kind off wood?
thats how the move is done in the video game ^_^

I got caliburn to ressurect my mokuton training thread from back when I was a sensei. check it out for a description/and usage for all standard mokuton techniques