[Discussion] Swords and raw brute strength?

Uzamki Seerar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Swordsmanship has been the back bone of warfare in the past which gave birth to amazing fighters and amazing strength due to the having to be fast ,skillful and strong in order to take out the opponent there are many different swords for different reason for example the kantana is a thin and very sharp sword.

I was wondering is it possible to become strong enought to lets say cut a person in half with ease if proper training was done with a good sword maybe like the one in berserk if it is not pushing it ;D.
You must be registered for see images

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hah. Guts from Berserk. nice.

But yeah OT.. I really don't want to know if it's possible to cleave a human in halve with a sword in one swing.

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I highly doubt it; when you "hit" someone with a sword; you also push that person; idk maybe if that person would be made stand still; chance would increase. Also depends on the person's physic that had been attacked.

Shinobi Train

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In feudal Japan, they would rate a sword by how many bodies it could cut through at once. Thieves were common as tests for new blades. A sword wasn't sold to a buyer unless it was sharp enough to at least cut through one person. In battle, there are some records kept about 3, 4 and even 5 person blades; legends of warriors whose weapon would cleave multiple enemies in one strike. Some of these were exaggerated, sure, but there are far too many for them to all be completely fake.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Depends on where you 'cleave'.
Cutting from top to toe is next to impossible, but if you cut across the abdomen and avoid the spine; I don't see why you shouldn't be able to cut through 2-3 people.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I believe it's possible as decapitation is easily achievable with a sharp weapon. Samurai swords were extremely sharp and as someone has already pointed out had histories behind them. Not all of them can be fake.