Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*A lightning bolt strikes down revealing Tsubasa to Sasuke*

Sorry I'm late, got caught up in a few things... Now, are you ready shall we depart to swift land again?

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's flown off somewhere.. Anyway lets do this

*They walk across to the valley of Swifts*

Have I taught you this one?

Fuuton: Juu Kaze Jinsoku | Wind Release: Ten Wind Swifts
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user gather wind chakra into their hands as they perform 3 hand seals, and then holds them out in front of them. The user then pushes wind chakra through their hands and creates ten swifts made out of pure wind chakra, that dash towards the opponent each in an independent motion determined by the user. The swifts fly with a high pace and will slam into the desired target one at a time, cutting the target up with wind chakra.
-Only Uchiha Jinchuuriki can teach
-Must hold swift contract
-Usable 3 times per battle

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay then what about this one

Suiton: Issen Mizu Jinsoku Renda | Water Release: 1000 Water Swift Barrage
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 50
Damage Points: 90 (-25 to user)
Description: The user gathers a massive amount of suiton chakra as they weave 5 hand seals. The user the extends both of their hands out and releases a stream of 1000 small (kunai sized) swifts made of pure water chakra that fly out of their hands in rapid succession. The swifts fly out of the users hands not all at once, but in rapid succession until as they fly forwards and spread out to cover a wide range. Due to the huge amount of swifts, the user doesn't control them individually as they barrel forwards at various angles until there are no more. This jutsu puts a tremendous strain on the user and and leaves him weakened and exhausted after using the technique.
-Only Uchiha Jinchuuriki can teach
-Must have water mastery and have signed Swift contract to use
-Usable 1 times per battle
-No suiton jutsu for 3 turns after using
-Due to the chakra strain on the user can only use 2 techniques in the turn its performed

WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not yet, let me try it out.

*i first gather large amount of suiton chakra. as i have gathered enough, i do a succession of 5 hand seals. after that, i extend my arms forward and release the gathered chakra. while releasing it i use nature manipulation to form the chakra into small parts of water and simultaneously use shape manipulation to form it into small swifts. as its a large scale in terms of quantities, i am unable to control the swifts.*

That was tiresome, my arm are kinda numb now.

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay nice you got it... Now onto the summons. Watch this one.

*Bites thumb then does some hand seals and slams hand on ground*

Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Jinsoku: Naomi | Summoning Technique: Swift: Naomi
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30 (+5 each turn summoned)
Damage points: N/A
Description: Naomi is Swift cousin to the mighty Boss Swift Daiki. breaks. Naomi is the Swift of genjutsu, and has demonstrated a mastery of the art, highly uncommon amongst swifts. Naomi posses 2 unique abilities, the first of which is the ability to use A-rank genjutsu. Her second unique ability is the ability to talk telepathically with here summoner. Because of her strange mind, Naomi has this unique ability and can receives orders through the summoner simply thinking what he wants her to do, as well as instruct her user on what she sees without chirping. Maomi has dark blue and purple feathers, and is the size of Sasuke's hawk. She in incredibly agile and mobile in the skies, as all Swifts are.
-This Summoning can only be summoned for 3-turns and can fly for all 3 turns
-This Summoning can only be summoned by someone with the Swift Contract.
-this Summoning can be summoned once per battle.
-A-rank genjutsu or telepathy counts as one of users 3 turns.

I want you to summon Naomi and then telepathically communicate with her

WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*looks at Naomi.*

So you are the cousin of big bird-sama? where is the geezer?

*upon saying that Naomi flies away.*

Hey, i was still talking!

*i bite the tip of my thumb and wipe it on my swift tattoo. i then do several hand seals and slams my hand on the ground.*
(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
Note:Must Have a signed contract with the animal you wont to summon
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Jinsoku: Naomi | Summoning Technique: Swift: Naomi
Chakra Cost: 30 (+5 each turn summoned)
Description: Naomi is Swift cousin to the mighty Boss Swift Daiki. breaks. Naomi is the Swift of genjutsu, and has demonstrated a mastery of the art, highly uncommon amongst swifts. Naomi posses 2 unique abilities, the first of which is the ability to use A-rank genjutsu. Her second unique ability is the ability to talk telepathically with here summoner. Because of her strange mind, Naomi has this unique ability and can receives orders through the summoner simply thinking what he wants her to do, as well as instruct her user on what she sees without chirping. Maomi has dark blue and purple feathers, and is the size of Sasuke's hawk. She in incredibly agile and mobile in the skies, as all Swifts are.
-A-rank genjutsu or telepathy counts as one of users 3 turns.

*as i summon Naomi back i stare into her eyes*

*after a few minutes we both nod.*

Hey Tsubasa, i like how she thinks!

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool and remember that if you telpathically speak it counts as 1 of your 3 moves. Could be useful if you were hiding underground and had her in the sky or something like that.... Okay last one and this one took me multiple submissions to finally get so its one of my favs.

*Wipes blood onto swift tattoo. Summons...*

Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Jinsoku: Kyo Shou | Summoning Technique: Swift: Lord Shou
Chakra Cost: 40 (+5 each turn summoned)
Description: Shou is Swift Lord of the Earth Release. He is the brother of Daiki, Lord of all swifts, and he is also related to Isamu, Swift Lord of the Seas. He wears a light metal armor over his wings, and the armor can protect him against elemental attacks up to B rank before it breaks. Shou posses Earth Release, and can expel an S-rank earth spear from his mouth that can extend to mid-range, as well as create A-rank earth quakes and tremors if he in making contact with the earth that can also extend to mid-range. Lastly, he can flap his wings and release doton chakra, creating large volley of B-rank earth needles that can extend to long range. Shou has brown and black feathers, and stands at 1/2 the size of Gamabunta. He in incredibly agile and mobile in the skies, as all Swifts are.
-S-rank earth spear, B-rank earth needles or A-rank earthquake counts as 1 of users 3 turns. These are the only jutsu he can perform (no canon jutsu)
-Earth spikes can extend to long, earthquake/spear can extend to mid
-Armor protects up to B rank elemental attacks

*Uses A-rank earthquake to knock you on your butt lolz*

*I hop off Shou as he flys into the air*

Okay just practice summoning him and doing his special earth techs

WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i wipe blood of my tattoo and do several handseals, i then slam my hands into the ground and summons*
Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Jinsoku: Kyo Shou | Summoning Technique: Swift: Lord Shou
Chakra Cost: 40 (+5 each turn summoned)
Description: Shou is Swift Lord of the Earth Release. He is the brother of Daiki, Lord of all swifts, and he is also related to Isamu, Swift Lord of the Seas. He wears a light metal armor over his wings, and the armor can protect him against elemental attacks up to B rank before it breaks. Shou posses Earth Release, and can expel an S-rank earth spear from his mouth that can extend to mid-range, as well as create A-rank earth quakes and tremors if he in making contact with the earth that can also extend to mid-range. Lastly, he can flap his wings and release doton chakra, creating large volley of B-rank earth needles that can extend to long range. Shou has brown and black feathers, and stands at 1/2 the size of Gamabunta. He in incredibly agile and mobile in the skies, as all Swifts are.
-S-rank earth spear, B-rank earth needles or A-rank earthquake counts as 1 of users 3 turns. These are the only jutsu he can perform (no canon jutsu)
-Earth spikes can extend to long, earthquake/spear can extend to mid
-Armor protects up to B rank elemental attacks

*now your falling*

*i then hop on Shou and we catch you.*

*he performs an earth spear from his mouth and flapped his wings leaving a volley of earth spies in its wake.*