Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

4 Shinobi stand before a long rope bride over great chasm between mountains deep to the north in the land of Lightning. They stand 1 in the front with the other 3 in a line behind him. The front shinobi lifts the hood off of his black robe and turns to face the 3 behind him.

Uchiha Tsubasa: Welcome my friends. Beyond this bride lies a great valley hidden in this land of lightning. This is the Land of the Swifts, fast birds known for their combat prowess in the sky. Here you will learn how to summon these birds and you will learn the techniques of the swifts. This is what a swift looks like.

*Lifts left sleeve of robe exposing swift tattoo on forearm.*

Now, before we cross, I'd like to tell me a few things about these birds, as well as introduce yourselves and tell me a little about yourself so I and your fellow shinobi can continue on as comrades.

-Post the bio you'll be using for this RP experience-​

Reactions: Littlefinger.

Super Kami Guru

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zeinzu Uchiha: well this is the place you call home now brother.... looks very tranquil. I'm ready to begin this adventure and sign the contract. Who are the others with us?

bio in mah sig

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
| When approved

I'ld like to use Shinsuke if it's ok..
*Behind the three shinobi, a tall, slender, young and handsome man with a hat on his head stands cautiously beside the bridge while taking draws from his shiny pipe...His calm baritone voice speaks.. .. ..*

Shinsuke Takasugi: I am Shinsuke Takasugi. I come from Kumogakure but I was born in Konohagakure. I am here to learn swift summons and I hope I would be accepted by the Swifts. I admire thier courage and speed and these two are some of the essentials for battling effectively. Once again, I am Shinsuke Takasugi :itachi:

Last edited:

WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*last man removes his hood to reveal a head looking down. and as he looks up to his new comrades he reveals a very familiar face and eyes.*

: most of you know me as the last of my kind. but i dont believe im alone in this world. We will bring back our glory days with the help of the beloved swifts. and gain the ultimate powers we have in our eyes.

*activates 3T sharingan*

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsubasa: Very good team, very good. Sasuke, deactivate that sharingan for now though, you do not need it. Now, we shall cross into the Land of the Swifts and begin to learn the ways of the Swifts. We shall forever be bonded by these creatures so let's make this fun.

*The team walks across the bride, up a small staircase, and down into the huge hidden valley of the swifts. Here, the team see many unique birds flying around the valley and chirping. Some mothers sit at their nests while others simply do their own thing. As the shinobi begin walking through the valley, one giant swift 3/4 the size of Gamabunta stand before them. He had been awaiting their arrival. He is Isamu, Swift Lord of the Sea and brother to the swift boss. He is a very level headed swift and the first you shall meet. He can use A-rank suiton jutsu and below. The sun shines off of his blue and white feathers as he looks down at the group of shinobi. He adresses us.*

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu: jinsoku: Isuma) Summoning: swift: Isamu
Type: offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60 (depends on jutsu)
Description: Isuma is a large swift, about ¾ the size of Gamabunta. Isuma is the Swift lord of the sea, and can use suiton up to A rank. Since he is a swift, Isamu can fly extremly fast and has complete control and a vast array of aerial movements. A user of the contract gains control over the swift, and can fly on Isamu’s back. Isamu is a very levelheaded, obedient swift that cares for those who summon him. He tries his hardest in battle, and will do whatever is asked of him. He has large, white and blue feathers that cover his body and huge wings, as well as sharp talons for combat. He is less of a pecker and more of a clawer when it comes to physical combat. He excels at recon (flying above where he cannot be noticed) and suiton.
*Note*
-This Summoning can only be in play for 3-turns
-Can fly for every turn
-This Summoning can only be Summoned by someone with the Swift Contract.
-This Summoning can only be Summoned once per battle
-Summoner rides on Isamu's back
-can use water justu up to A rank and count as one the users three moves if he uses water technique.

Isamu: Welcome Tsubasa... Are these the shinobi who will be signing our contract? I hope they are adequate of our services. I believe they are, as I believe in you, but I have yet to see you must understand...

Tsubasa: Isamu, trust me they all fit the bill. And thank you for reminding me, friend. This will prove my trust in them to you.

*Tsubasa reaches into his black cloak and from it he pulls out a special ninja scroll. He undoes the scroll and lays it out on the ground in front of the 3 learners. It is the swift contract, with 3 spaces laid out of Tsubasa's comrades.*

Tsubasa: Now, when you are ready, I need you to draw a small amount of blood from your hand and sign the contract so we may begin our summoning training and so Isamu will get off my back. Once you sign this I will begin to teach you the summoning jutsu so let us see you John Hancock!

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shinsuke Takasugi: Goodday Isamu-sama. As Tsubasa sempai rightly said, you can trust me to sign this contract. I will always be loyal.

*He bites his thumb carefully so as not to harm any nerves and uses the blood from his thumb to write his name in the first available box and passes the scroll to the next person .. .. .. *

Last edited:

Super Kami Guru

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zeinzu Uchiha: Well hello Isamu. You're a rather majestic bird aren't you. So Tsubasa it's time to sign this contract eh?

*Bites his right thumb and writes "Zeinzu Uchiha" in blood and passes the scroll to Sasuke*

WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*bites thumbs and writes Uchiha Sasuke on the scroll.*

So he is one of them? good to finally meet you.

-------
here dude >

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Takes scroll back and ties it back up and carefully places it back with the rest of my tools.*

Tsubasa: Okay good now for the fun part. Time to learn the summoning jutsu. Check this out.

*I weave bite my thumb and weave 5 hand seals Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram and then slam my hand on the ground. Sealing marks form and a giant poof and I summon Shinsou the Swift before us. He stands there and looks at you three. I give him a nice pat on the head and then he flies away high into the sky.*

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu: jinsoku: Shinsou) Summoning: swift: Shinsou
Type: Summoning
Range: short - long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60 depends on the jutsu
Description: Shinsou is the personal swift summon of Uchiha Jinchuuriki. He is very calm, friendly, and is extremely loyal to Uchiha Jinchuuriki. He is twice the size of Gamatatsu, and has the ability to fly at high speeds and he also has a wide array of aerial maneuvers. Jutsu he can use are Fire up to B. When using fire, he can channel fire chakra throughout his body, and even to the tips of his wings and tail, making them glow with fire. He has large wings and a small tail, and he has black, red and white feathers. He even has an Uchiha crest made out of his feathers on his back, further showing him being Uchiha Jinchuuriki’s personal summon. He attacks with his sharp talons if he must resort to physical attacks. Shinsou can only be summoned by Uchiha Jinchuuriki, and they are good companions because of it.
*Stays in battle for 3 turns.
*Can only be used once per battle.
*Can use fire up to B-rank and count as one of the users 3 moves
*Can only be summoned by Uchiha Jinchuuriki
*Shinsou's size twice that of Gamatatsu

Tsubasa: Now I want you three to weave the seals and practice the summoning until you are able to summon Shinsou before you. That is the next task. Give it a go.

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shinsuke Takasugi: Hoi! Shinsou! You gave me a hard time during my fight with Tsubasa sempai!!

I take a stance and focus on my chakra. As soon as I balance the flow of my chakra, I direct it to my hands and bite my thumb gracefully. I immediately form 5 hand seals_Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram and then slam my hand on the ground. As soon as I do so, black sealing marks appear on the ground and immediately a great poof occurs and I summon a very small bird like a chicken!o_O

I repeat the same procedure four times and the summons get bigger each time...PROGRESS...I now try again and this time, I keep on increasing my chakra and channeling it into the ground I slam my hands on thereby creating a great outburst of chakra which poofs and as the smoke clears, Shinsou appears before me with his big bright red and black feathers.^^

PS: Is it possible that we would be able to summon swifts different from Shinsou? Like our own personal swifts that would be loyal to us the way Shinsou is loyal to you?
Even though we would still be able to summon Shinsou..

Last edited:

WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uchiha Sasuke: This is going to be fun

*i first bite my thumb and then perform the Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram hand seals. i the slam my hand into the ground and black marking appear.*

*a turkey then appears*

Sasuke: fail! lets do this again

*i bite my finger and channels more chakra into my hand. i focus more while doing the Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram hand seals. i then slam my hand into the ground and release the gathere chakra. black markings come out again, this time bigger than the first one. a puff of smoke a second after and poof. ------ appears*

Last edited:

Super Kami Guru

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zeinzu Uchiha: Well this is a traditional summoning technique, Ive been waiting to try these for sometime.

*I bite my finger and begin to charge chakra to my hands. I than perform Boar-Dog-Bird-Monkey-Ram and jump into the air. Focusing my chakra through my fingers and release it. Out of large cloud I appear standing on Shinshou.(TIME CLAUSE lawl 3 ninjas 1 summon sounds kinky?)

PS. Ace once youve been granted permission to swifts aka when we're done this training you can make your own custom swifts just not stronger than the king of species kinda

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jim you think you're such a special ninja you can master a summon on one attempt? Let me fix that for you. But yeah solid moving on...

*After a few days of intense training with the summoning jutsu and after summoning countless small and baby swifts from all across the valley the 3 shinobi finally are able to summon Shinsou the swift.*

Tsubasa: Man am I going to have to appologize to a bunch of swift mothers when you guys summoned away their baby swifts all day... Jeez but at least you got it good job. Shinsou is my personal swift and is a good guy. Unlike the bosses, he's not gigantic, making him good for smaller scale fights and whatnot. He's not small, but he's not gigantic either. He's especially helpful as I usually have him fly and spew fireballs in the sky, which can neutralize chakra sensing rain and set up storms for Kirin. Okay next task is earning the respect of Daiki-Sama, the swift boss... This is going to be interesting.... Isamu, Shinsou, go elsewhere while we do this.

*As I say this, the 2 birds fly away and I flings off my robe and take a few ninja leaps to the center of the valley far away from everyone else (mid range of all). I bite my thumb and swipe it against the swift tattoo on my left forearm, summoning Daiki-Sama, Swift King. He is the size of Gamabunta and has marvelous Gold, Black, and White feathers. He looks down at you three angrily as I stand on his giant head.

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu: kokuou jinsoku: Daiki-Sama) Summoning: king swift: Lord Daiki
Type: Summoning
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60 (depends on the jutsu)
Description: Daiki is the king of all the swifts... he is the biggest and the strongest of them all. He is very hard headed and proud of his power, so he won't obey others but his summoner. He is the size of gamabunta, and has the ability to fly at high speeds and have complete control of the sky. Jutsu he can use are Wind up to S (as he is in control of sky). With his wind chakra, he can even channel it to his wings and tail for added speed, or physical wing attacks (as he would be channeling wind chakra to his wings for cutting power). He has huge wings and an aerodynamic tail, and he has black, white and gold feathers. He attacks with his sharp talons or wind enhanced wings if he must resort to physical attacks (which get boosted over other swifts due to him being the biggest and strongest). Daiki is very picky on the summoner and if the summoner is new he/she must prove himself to Daiki before he/she can summon him or even stand on his back (although Uchiha Jinchuuriki is an exception, as I hold the contract).
*Note*
-Stays in battle for 5 turns.
-Can fly for all 5 turns
-Can only be used once per battle.
-User rides on Daiki's back
-Can use wind up to S-rank and count as one of the users 3 moves
-Must have signed the Contract of the swifts (held by Uchiha Jinchuuriki)
*Daiki Size, that of Gamabunta*

Daiki: Who the hell are these 3 tiny little insects in MY valley Tsubasa? What is the meaning of this. I demand answers!

Tsubasa: They've signed the contract, Daiki-Sama. They wish to learn our ways...

*As I finish my sentence Daiki release many serial waves sharp enough to pierce Susanoo from his mouth from various angles towards the 3 of you...*

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
Type: Attack
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

Tsubasa: DOOOOOOODDDDGGGEEEEEEE!!!!!!!​

Last edited:

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Immediately I see Daiki-sama release the wind blades from his mouth, I duck to the ground and roll forward on my sides.*
Shinsuke Takasugi: WTF is it with this guy?!?!?! §#!T my robe's gonna get torn! WE DIDN'T COME HERE TO PICK A FIGHT DAMMIT!!!:mad:

Super Kami Guru

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zeinzu Uchiha: Welp what an unpleasant bird..... Not very nice. Well it looks like mister piccolo brought us a sparring buddy.....

*I quickly weave a few hand seals and releasing concentrated suiton chakra out of my hands in the form of powerful jets shooting me to a save distance from the wind attack*

(Suiton: Suihachi) – Water Release: Hand of waves
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: the user will produce a fairly powerful jet of water from the user's hand.

WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*as I see the wind coming towards me I summon a small pillar underneath my feet to launch me towards my left and avoid the in coming attack.*

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Sasuke: So the boss bird wants to see if we are capable and worthy to summon swifts.

*holds the hilt of my sword and gets ready for another attack*

Last edited:

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shinsuke Takasugi: I don't really know if he wants to exercise some muscles .. .. .. But if he wants a fight, so be it!!
*He stands up and cleans the dust off his robe. Then he holds his sword out of it's sheath, just enough for all to see it reflect sun rays.*
Shinsuke Takasugi: Come at us bro!!

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Daiki: Puny humans do you not know who I am? You there you think your sword could even harm me? You know nothing!

*Tsubasa sitting on his Daiki's head*

Tsubasa: *Sigh* take it easy there boss king no need to get all riled up they're fine they've signed the contract its all good. Now why don't you introduce yourself for the people and keep your temper in check now...

Daiki: First, don't tell me what to do Tsubasa... Just because I allow you to sit on my head doesn't mean that you can make such commands at me. I will, however, introduce myself. You there, tiny insects, I am Daiki, Swift King and ruler of this valley. You can refer to me as Daiki-Sama if you wish for me to even acknowledge you. Now, if you want to prove your loyalty to to me you must show me strength. Tsubasa has demonstrated his strength to me, and I respect that. Do you have such conviction? Such skill? I dare you to show it. Fight me, fight each other, I do not care but I demand to see something if want my services I am not like my brother. I want to see action!

Tsubasa: Seems fair enough. Okay Shinsuke, Zienzu, Sasuke you must prove combat prowess to the Boss over here if you want to earn the right to summon him. Battle royal. The 3 of you in a triangle, order is Ace, SKG, WM. Try not to kill each other but showcase your ninjutsu for this guy he loves.

Daiki: Let it begin...

WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke: are you sure about this Tsubasa?

*activates 3T*

Sasuke: Come now my brothers, let's show Bigbird-sama what we are made off.

*goes into battle stance keeping my sight on the two of you*

Set the rules UJ.