Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes its ME!
I am SuzyQ, I like rap music, crime thrillers and relaxing league games(haHAAA) . The most reformed player on euw, my ign is Krysjig. You can find me on discord @Suzaku#0008 for all the forum people that dont know me at all :)

I played Rainbow Six during its initial seasons and got Diamond, and have managed to achieve diamond mmr in subsequent seasons on SEAS region. I am playing a lot of league these days with Spariss, Jonez and a bunch of other friends from discord so if you like league and play on the same region as me I would like to play a few games with you even if its just normals.

Pop music is garbage dont @ me. JK lol
I am listening to a lot of Mac Miller (Swimming) and Logic ( mostly YSIV and some of his older works) and Lil Wayne (actually more of his older shit than TCV) these days, my music taste is really broad and I can digest most music even stuff a lot of people might find cringe or edgy ( my metal playlist is about 281 hour long and I bounce back between country and metal twice every month when i get weary of rap.) I really like Johnny Horton when it comes to country music.

My favourite movie is American Psycho.

I am on phone so ignore the shit formatting :x

Gonna post a more comprehensive intro later, till then this will have to do. ^_^