You must be registered for see images

EVERy week i will update episode guide and bring new info
to this group
also post some online episodes

84 (5.02) "Good God, Y'All" TBA September 17, 2009 TBA Demons
Rufus calls Bobby and tells him that demons are attacking his town, and begs Bobby for help. Sam and Dean arrive at the town and realize there is a spell over the townspeople, making them hallucinate that they are demons and causing them to kill one another.
85 (5.03) "Free to Be You and Me" TBA September 24, 2009 TBA God
Not sure he trusts himself anymore, Sam decides to give up hunting, but a late-night visitor won?t let him off the hook that easily. Dean, intent on stopping the Apocalypse, continues hunting on his own and teams up with Castiel to find the Archangel Raphael, as Castiel believes Raphael knows God?s location.
86 (5.04) "The End" TBA October 1, 2009 TBA Time Travel

87 (5.05) "Fallen Idol" TBA October 8, 2009 TBA Shapeshifter

88 (5.06) "I Believe the Children Are Our Future" TBA October 15, 2009 TBA Angels/Archangels

89 (5.07) "The Curious Case of Dean Winchester[24]" TBA October 22, 2009 TBA Lucifer/Angels/Archangels

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,592💸
Kumi
74,991💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Know this post is a little too late, but stillxd

Make the group and I'll join (if you haven't already):p I love Supernatural, got hocked on it again during November/December:p

Go to your sosial groups if you have any, and choice the create new group option. Think you have to go to the CP to find it.

Btw, while we're at it. Does anyone know how to add a forum/sub forum to their group?

Dean-Winchester

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unforgiven
When Sam starts to have flashbacks from his year as a soulless hunter before he contacted Dean, the brothers receive a message leading them to a small town where Sam spent time working on a case with their grandfather, Samuel.
Episode Overview Read Reviews
N/A
Never Rated

Season 6, Episode 12 – Aired: 1/28/2011
Like a Virgin
While waiting to see if Sam emerges from the coma that Death left him in after the restoration of his soul, Dean and Bobby investigate a case of disappearing virgins and discover that dragons are responsible. To stop them, Dean must prove himself worthy

VexorHyuuga^_^

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah you should make a group for this shizz supernatural is awesome and even though the new stuff is being done by someone different its reaaally goood =]

Status
Not open for further replies.