Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Superhero/Supervillain RP

What is this RP?

Originally created by NB Member ~Hebi Terumi~ and expanded greatly by other members such as Scorps, Lili-Chwan, KeotsuEclipse, Gin-San, and myself. This is basically an RP in which you get to be either a superhero/supervillain and battle other heroes/villains, participate in heists/other mission for both heroes and villains and have fun. ^^

What do I do in this RP?

Well to put it simply, have fun, and do your part as either a villain/minion or hero/sidekick.
To Begin, there are some basic rules:
1) No OP powers
2) Keep all arguments to vms, don’t spam the battle/mission threads with arguments…
3) Fill out the bio template here:
4) Once you die in a battle/mission, you’re out of that battle/mission. Simple as that. You can join other battles/missions, but not that specific battle/mission again.
5) Have fun^^
6) You have to explain in understandable logic/detail how you attack and how you block another’s attack.
7) If there are any other rules/specifics, they will be added here as I didn’t really have much to go on rather than what I remember/just thought of.

So, I hereby welcome you to this RP and hope you choose the right side…~whistles evilly~

-Akiza/Kurama Akiza Shuichi Minamino
Battle Moderator of RP/Leader of The Order of the Demonic Black Rose

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
pretty much whenever, but if you applied to be a villain in the first place, and then change to a hero in mid rp...then why the hell did you become a villain xd

Swizzik

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can we be anti-heroes? like punisher.. hes a good guy but a bad guy or someone who's a bad guy but does good sometimes(cat woman).

Black Adam

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was wondering if I'm able to use trick arrows sort of like The Green Arrow?

Acid
Blade
Bola
Boomerang
Boxing Glove
Cable
Electric
Fire extinguisher
Flare
Flash Grenade
Greek Fire
Grenade
Glue
Jet
Knockout Gas
Magnetic
Net
Siren
Smoke
Suction Cup
Tear Gas
Water

will post more when available.

character name Pro Shot..

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can we be anti-heroes? like punisher.. hes a good guy but a bad guy or someone who's a bad guy but does good sometimes(cat woman).
Just because you're a villain/hero, doesn't mean you have to align yourself with other heroes/villains, nor does that mean you have to help your affiliation either, it's basically a free for all depending on what you decide to do as your character...heroes usually don't kill other heroes, but who says that cannot happen here? Though I do get the feeling the villains shall try to kill each other to become top dog here but hey, whoever gets in your way of your ideals must be taken down, no? Hope that helped.

Acid
Blade
Bola
Boomerang
Boxing Glove
Cable
Electric
Fire extinguisher
Flare
Flash Grenade
Greek Fire
Grenade
Glue
Jet
Knockout Gas
Magnetic
Net
Siren
Smoke
Suction Cup
Tear Gas
Water

As I don't do powers, but am just a battle mod, I'd ask one of the power mods, though I don't see why not as long as you don't overuse them to an extreme extent/make them OP.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Acid
Blade
Bola
Boomerang
Boxing Glove
Cable
Electric
Fire extinguisher
Flare
Flash Grenade
Greek Fire
Grenade
Glue
Jet
Knockout Gas
Magnetic
Net
Siren
Smoke
Suction Cup
Tear Gas
Water

Yes and its actually a good power. I suggest however that you create a small "jutsu" of sorts for each one with small description. Remember not to make like OPed arrows that travel at the speed of sound and that can impale you without you noticing. Beware of that ^^