Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The thread title makes no sense. O_O

You training me brings back teh old days, no?
oh old days are such a forgotten memory xd

well before i teach you obviously it requires me to give you the understanding of the custom element and so forth,

Liquid Nitrogen is comprized of understanding of water and wind element but in different properties compared to ice , tho it shares some aspects of ice element in terms of being liquid nitrogen and thus having the chilling power and the fact that we use the similar concept of water and wind to create the cold temperatures, we also then need to extract nitrogen and add it into te complex nature to thus create the liquid state.

understand so far?

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yup. xD

*Reads teh thing thrice* I guess so o_O
good well though its a short understanding of the element it should be enough to try putting into practice so first we shall have you try to extract the nitrogen element from the surroundings as water and wind you should already have to do so.

sit in a meditative position and then focus your chakra in which you will release into the surroundings but try to concentrate it on drawing in many gases that exist surrounding you and then with careful manipulation extract and remove all others leaving the pure nitrogen element

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I sit down and start meditating whilst releasing chakra into the surroundings. Then, using the chakra I exerted, I try to find nitrogen between all the other gasses in the air. When I find it, I use my chakra to carefully remove all the other gasses around the nitrogen, leaving only the nitrogen.*

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I sit down and start meditating whilst releasing chakra into the surroundings. Then, using the chakra I exerted, I try to find nitrogen between all the other gasses in the air. When I find it, I use my chakra to carefully remove all the other gasses around the nitrogen, leaving only the nitrogen.*
concentrate harder the concept is alot harder and thus as its a customized element it will not take so quick ;)

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I keep focusing and exerting chakra, trying to get the nitrogen from the surroudings*
good i can sense the nitrogen around you becoming stronger thus meaning there is a more concentrated so now try to contain it into a orb infornt of you likes this

*i start focusing my chakra to extract nitrogen from the surroundings and filtering it , to then bring into a single point thus creating a orb of nitrogen inbetween my palms*

do this and then you will have the basis down for the extraction of liquid nitrogen.

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seems hardcore enough. O_O

*I keep using my chakra to extract nitrogen from the surroundings, put my palms next to eachother, leaving a little bit of space in between them and focus the nitrogen at one point in between my palms, creating a sphere of nitrogen.*

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seems hardcore enough. O_O

*I keep using my chakra to extract nitrogen from the surroundings, put my palms next to eachother, leaving a little bit of space in between them and focus the nitrogen at one point in between my palms, creating a sphere of nitrogen.*
good now by controlling this orb move it infront of you instead of in your palms and through each hand carefully release wind and water chakra at a equal rate. this will require alot more concentration than normal elements because of the complexity of the control. using an equal balance will help to create a perfect orb of liquid nitrogen (this will not be a quick process)

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Having the orb between my palms, I release wind chakra from my right palm and an equal amount of water chakra from my left palm, attempting to convert the nitrogen into liquid nitrogen*

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I try to measure how much nitrogen there is, then I add an amount of water and wind chakra equal to that, again attempting to create liquid nitrogen.* D: