NaruGoku

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I am totally ready. I have everything! i got Liqour, Beer, Wine, Nachos, streamers, chips-n-dip, pizza will be ready, got the big screen... am i missing anything? the winner of the game is inconsequential to me... i just want a Sunday party!

Last edited:

NaruGoku

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I rather sleep then watch that sh!t LOOOL
lol. it's like i said, i don't care about who wins. BUT, super bowl sunday is the perfect opportunity for a party. and i have like 30 people coming, so i'm partying tomorrow! if you don't party just cuz you don't want to see the game, you're missing half the point of super bowl sunday!

mcchikeneater

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I live in Jersey and am from Vermont, so both teams playing are home teams for me. actually they are the only 2 teams i care about at all. I got a case of beer and a rack of BBQ ribs marinating in the fridge. already had the big screen and home theater system. Either way ill be happy whoever wins, I bet its going to be a good game. My mom and her bf are die hard giants fans though so ill probably root for them to avoid conflict.

NaruGoku

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I already knew half the people here weren't gonna watch this shit.

However, I play football haha. Of course I am interested.

I'm a Giants fan, and I'm stocked. I got so much liquor it's embarrassing.
haha! my man! i'm glad to hear ur stocked full of liqour! and i also knew that lots of people wouldn't care, but then again there are lots of people who do care so i'm just having fun

NaruGoku

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Boring? nowhere near mate :cool:. And over here its 'super bowl sunday' football(Soccer for u) version every weekend lol cuz were just football fanatics init.
Lol, much respect. i just love that you love your national sport! over here i watch basketball, baseball, and once-in-a-while some football. but to be honest, soccer doesn't play very much on the channels i have. i like to check in on it and see who's playing and when possible i watch the highlight reels, but i have very limited viewing.