from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WTF Rowlett final evolution is a Grass/GHOST? dayumn! love him even more now.

Absolutely HATE how Litten final evolution looks like Fire/Fighting but is Fire/DARK instead.What a loads of bull they could have made him much better.

Popplio's final evo was expected to be FAIRY.

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i jsut hate how stupid it looks. period. if I ever get one i'm naming it Looney Tunes
I mean with that typing the pokemon could've looked SOOOOOO much better, a fire and dark starter? The thing looks like it belongs on wwe. I was hoping for a feline/tigeresque version of Arcanine and instead we get tony the tiger's cousin who's obsessed with wrestling. I always pick fire starters but now I'd rather go with popplio. Rowlett is a ****ing beast though, personally loving it's typing and design and can't wait to see it in action. Even popplio isn't as bad ass litten despite how much salt was thrown at it when the starters were introduced. big letdown for the fire lovers.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Absolutely HATE how Litten final evolution looks like Fire/Fighting but is Fire/DARK instead.What a loads of bull they could have made him much better.

Popolio and its evolutions are just an abomination... I think a bunch of 7 year old girls drew its design.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Never expected Rowletts typing. I'll see who I want to pick after seeing their base stats/abilities/move pool

So happy litten is fire/dark

Yeah and you don't absolutely HATE that Rowlett looks grass/flying but it's grass/ghost. I already told you it would be fire/dark from the leaks and you can tell it would go that way because it's previous evo.

Definitely not the worst starter generation after this news. That can go to 4th gen and it's forgettable starters.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean with that typing the pokemon could've looked SOOOOOO much better, a fire and dark starter? The thing looks like it belongs on wwe. I was hoping for a feline/tigeresque version of Arcanine and instead we get tony the tiger's cousin who's obsessed with wrestling. I always pick fire starters but now I'd rather go with popplio. Rowlett is a ****ing beast though, personally loving it's typing and design and can't wait to see it in action. Even popplio isn't as bad ass litten despite how much salt was thrown at it when the starters were introduced. big letdown for the fire lovers.
i never liked litten to begin with, though I like its middle evo, I prefered rowlet and popplio by a lot