Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok... "Ssssssss, ssssssss, ssssssss, sssssssss, ssssss" *After 10 hours of sssss-ing* omg I think we talked enough o_O

-Damon-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok... "Ssssssss, ssssssss, ssssssss, sssssssss, ssssss" *After 10 hours of sssss-ing* omg I think we talked enough o_O
*Snakes talk to me Sssssss Ssssssss* Ok they told me that you aprove ok since i got the Snake contract on my palm *shows Palm* will you like havin it on your hand or do you want to sing a contract with your blood and name?

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O for information go here >_>:
ok

*bites finger* *puts blood over the tattoo*

Name: Kuchiyose no Jutsu, 口寄せの術, literally "Summoning Technique", Viz "Shinobi Conjuration", English TV "Ninja Art: Summoning Jutsu"
*Type: C-rank, Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
*Users: Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Orochimaru, Kakashi, Kabuto Yakushi
*Hand seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Left Palm On Ground (Jiraiya only, others use right palm).
*Description:The basic form of all summoning techniques, this jutsu uses a contract, hand seals, and the user's blood to summon an animal or weapon from another dimension. As an alternative to the normal hand seals, the same contract that appears on the ground during the summoning can be drawn by hand and activated, producing the same result. The type of animal summoned is determined by the contract. The blood is used as a signature to make the contract, which can be written on a scroll or tattoo, valid. Once summoned, the animal can perform a task or help the user in battle.

*puts hand on ground* *giant snake appears*
You must be registered for see images
cool

Last edited:

-Damon-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok

*bites finger* *puts blood over the tattoo*

Name: Kuchiyose no Jutsu, 口寄せの術, literally "Summoning Technique", Viz "Shinobi Conjuration", English TV "Ninja Art: Summoning Jutsu"
*Type: C-rank, Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
*Users: Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Orochimaru, Kakashi, Kabuto Yakushi
*Hand seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Left Palm On Ground (Jiraiya only, others use right palm).
*Description:The basic form of all summoning techniques, this jutsu uses a contract, hand seals, and the user's blood to summon an animal or weapon from another dimension. As an alternative to the normal hand seals, the same contract that appears on the ground during the summoning can be drawn by hand and activated, producing the same result. The type of animal summoned is determined by the contract. The blood is used as a signature to make the contract, which can be written on a scroll or tattoo, valid. Once summoned, the animal can perform a task or help the user in battle.

*puts hand on ground* *giant snake appears*
cool
O_O Nice but i wont allow you this snake is called manda look Slams palm in the ground and poof

This Snake is hard to control i can control him with My SharinganU_U

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes he does but if you saw in the manga and in the anime orochimaru didnt have him 100 humans and Sasuke change his Mind and controll him with his sharinganU_U
Hmm *goes to mandas eyes* Are those real? *pokes the eye*

Manda:YOU IDIOT!*starts shaking so he can take me off*

SORRY!!!! *holds still*

Manda:Ok FINE!*stops*

-Damon-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm *goes to mandas eyes* Are those real? *pokes the eye*

Manda:YOU IDIOT!*starts shaking so he can take me off*

SORRY!!!! *holds still*

Manda:Ok FINE!*stops*
O_O Looks at manda with My Sharingan Manda would you let this student of mine be summon by you
Manda:i dont know he needs to have more power and am hungry i want 100 humans Now!!!!
O_O Shigure give him his food before he eats you

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O Looks at manda with My Sharingan Manda would you let this student of mine be summon by you
Manda:i dont know he needs to have more power and am hungry i want 100 humans Now!!!!
O_O Shigure give him his food before he eats you
O_O ahhhh *gives humans* HERE!!! >__<