Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Snakes (蛇), also known as kyodaija (巨大蛇; Literally meaning "Giant Snakes"), are the signature summons of Orochimaru, his assistant, Kabuto Yakushi, and his students: Sasuke Uchiha and Anko Mitarashi. They reside at the Ryūchi Cave.

The snakes can vary greatly in size, body mass and species, from small enough to hide in one's sleeves to larger than buildings, and thin enough to be used to tie someone's hands to strong enough to choke a colossal animal like the Island Turtle.Although common snakes cannot speak human language like toads, some of their summoners could communicate with them. They are able to detect live beings by their heat and smell in order to track and lead their summoners to their prey.

Orochimaru frequently summons snakes in battle, either having them attack for him or instructing them to carry out other tasks. While most snakes are very obedient and do as they are instructed, the largest snake, Manda, demanded a sacrifice of a hundred humans in exchange for helping Orochimaru.

Snakes have also mastered the use of natural energy to enter a Sage Mode of their own. The only known way to learn it is in the Ryūchi Cave with the White Snake Sage. =D

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Honestly I don´t like tattoos but they are most convenient when you summon stuff xD) I´ll go with tattoo xD

I bite my right thumb drawing blood and I sign the scroll Korra handed to me

Last edited:

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ets the tattoo gun that uses a snake fang as the needle. *hours alter* Your all done. So ima teach you in the normal order like how I taught my other students and than ima teach you the newest jutsus that literally just got made xD

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyodalja) - Summoning Technique: Giant Snakes
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description:
The user will summon a generic Giant Snake whose size can vary from a 10 meter long snake to ones the size of a boss summon, rivaling 100 meters long. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and, when big enough (about 50 meters long) they can take up to B-Rank damage.
Note: requires snake contract.
Note: can only be summoned once

Do the summoning hand seals and wipe blood on your tattoo and summon a small snake. Keep doing it again and again till you summon a 100 meter long snake U:U

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ets the tattoo gun that uses a snake fang as the needle. *hours alter* Your all done. So ima teach you in the normal order like how I taught my other students and than ima teach you the newest jutsus that literally just got made xD

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyodalja) - Summoning Technique: Giant Snakes
Description:
The user will summon a generic Giant Snake whose size can vary from a 10 meter long snake to ones the size of a boss summon, rivaling 100 meters long. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and, when big enough (about 50 meters long) they can take up to B-Rank damage.

Do the summoning hand seals and wipe blood on your tattoo and summon a small snake. Keep doing it again and again till you summon a 100 meter long snake U:U
Alright ^^

I perform the summoning handseals and then I wipe blood on the newly made tattoo and then I summon a 10 meter long snake.

Wiping blood on a newly made tattoo hurts a lot! >_< And only this come out :dafq:

Ignoring the pain :)p), I wipe some more blood and I perform the handseals, summoning a 11 meter long snake

:what: I might have not put enough blood on it...

Wiping more blood on the tattoo and then performing the handseals again, I then summon...a 12 meters long snake

:NO: WHY?!?! Why do they no like me? D:

I then keep on wiping blood on the tattoo and performing the handseals, and each time a new snake is summoned it´s only 1 meter longer than the previous one.

So I repeat doing so over and over again until I finally summoned a 100 meter long snake

:yayy: There it goes~

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nicely done xD

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: San Kashira Ebi) - Summoning Technique: Three Headed Snakes
Chakra cost: 30
Description:
The user will summon a generic, 70 meter long Three Headed Giant Snake. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and they can take up to B-Rank damage.

Doing the same process imagine summoning a 70 meter snake that has 3 heads. Once summon have it destroy some of the trees in this forest.

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nicely done xD

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: San Kashira Ebi) - Summoning Technique: Three Headed Snakes
Description:
The user will summon a generic, 70 meter long Three Headed Giant Snake. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and they can take up to B-Rank damage.

Doing the same process imagine summoning a 70 meter snake that has 3 heads. Once summon have it destroy some of the trees in this forest.
I wipe blood on my snake tattoo and then I summon a 70 meter long snake that has 3 heads. Then I command it to destroy some of the trees around us

Tada~ xd

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now for le boss Manda U:U

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Manda) - Summoning Technique: Manda
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra cost: 50
Damage points: N/A (-10 to user upon summoning)
Description:
Manda is a gigantic, 100 meter long snake who serves as the "leader" of all snakes. Fierce and aggressive, Manda is a shrewd warrior. To summon Manda, the user takes a big gamble, as he can easily turn on its summoner if he so deems it. Not only that, but the sacrifice and the amount of chakra needed damages the user, making summoning Manda a forbidden act. Manda has some unique abilities. Extremely fast and strong, his tail acts as a sharp mace that he can fling at the enemies with ease, speed and tremendous power (capable of overcoming even A-Rank defenses). Manda is also capable of using his chakra for 2 unique techniques: he can borrow underground (even if its affected by up to A-Rank techniques), tunneling through the earth at enormous speed or shed his skin, using a sort of substitution technique, where he trades places with his shed skin. While underground, Manda can sense the vibrations through the earth and pinpoint the location of his enemy. While completely immune to techniques A-Rank and below, Manda can take one S-Rank attack and survive by shedding his skins afterwards, although this can only be done once.
Note: requires snake contract

Now focus on summoning a giant 100 meter long purple snake. Bewared Manda only listens to people to he respect so if you show any disrespect to him, he will eat you. Thats why I'm happy I learn Snake Sage Mode gives you rep in the snake world Try and not to get eaten ^^

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now for le boss Manda U:U

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Manda) - Summoning Technique: Manda
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra cost: 50
Damage points: N/A (-10 to user upon summoning)
Description:
Manda is a gigantic, 100 meter long snake who serves as the "leader" of all snakes. Fierce and aggressive, Manda is a shrewd warrior. To summon Manda, the user takes a big gamble, as he can easily turn on its summoner if he so deems it. Not only that, but the sacrifice and the amount of chakra needed damages the user, making summoning Manda a forbidden act. Manda has some unique abilities. Extremely fast and strong, his tail acts as a sharp mace that he can fling at the enemies with ease, speed and tremendous power (capable of overcoming even A-Rank defenses). Manda is also capable of using his chakra for 2 unique techniques: he can borrow underground (even if its affected by up to A-Rank techniques), tunneling through the earth at enormous speed or shed his skin, using a sort of substitution technique, where he trades places with his shed skin. While underground, Manda can sense the vibrations through the earth and pinpoint the location of his enemy. While completely immune to techniques A-Rank and below, Manda can take one S-Rank attack and survive by shedding his skins afterwards, although this can only be done once.
Note: requires snake contract

Now focus on summoning a giant 100 meter long purple snake. Bewared Manda only listens to people to he respect so if you show any disrespect to him, he will eat you. Thats why I'm happy I learn Snake Sage Mode gives you rep in the snake world Try and not to get eaten ^^
I wipe blood on my snake tattoo and then I summon a 100 meter long giant purple snake.

Why was I summoned here? And who are you?

Oh, hi there, Manda. I hope you recovered from the last trip we had ^^

You little brat, how dare you summon me?

Oh, right, I forgot to introduce myself. I´m Naruta ^^ I just signed the snake contract ^^

What makes you think that I´ll follow your orders?

Well...If you don´t listen Bruce(Yard) and Sado(Howard) will serve you up to the Tavern-... again. ^^

>_>

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright so now this is a new snake (which I really wanted to get approved for a while xD)

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) - Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user summons a double-headed, snake to attack his enemies. The snake is not big but is very fast and dangerous. Its bite carries a B-Rank physical damage and its body is small and slippery. Its mass is somewhat larger than the user but not by much.
Note: Requires signing of the Snake Contract
Note: Can only be summoned once

Basically summon a double headed snake that is kinda small but bigger than you.

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright so now this is a new snake (which I really wanted to get approved for a while xD)

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) - Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user summons a double-headed, snake to attack his enemies. The snake is not big but is very fast and dangerous. Its bite carries a B-Rank physical damage and its body is small and slippery. Its mass is somewhat larger than the user but not by much.
Note: Requires signing of the Snake Contract
Note: Can only be summoned once

Basically summon a double headed snake that is kinda small but bigger than you.
I wipe blood on my tattoo and then I summon a double headed snake that is slightly bigger than me. After the snake is summoned, I go ahead and pet its head

Awwww~ That´s a cute little snake xd

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good and now for Snake Ninjutsu^^

(Senei Jashu) - Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a snake, which extends from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.
Note: Must be able to summon snakes

Use your chakra and summon/manifest a snake to come out of your sleeve. Have the snake extend and attack my clone by having it bite into my clone and bind him so you can attack my clone.

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good and now for Snake Ninjutsu^^

(Senei Jashu) - Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Chakra Cost:15
Description: Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a snake, which extends from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.
Note: Must be able to summon snakes

Use your chakra and summon/manifest a snake to come out of your sleeve. Have the snake extend and attack my clone by having it bite into my clone and bind him so you can attack my clone.
I extend my right arm towards your clone and then I use my chakra to summon a snake extending from my sleeve heading to your clone, biting him (or her xD) and binding him (or her) and I take the opportunity and punch your clone´s nose making it bleed

And that, was for... no reason? xd

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty much xD

(Senei Ta Jashu) - Multiple Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Chakra Cost:20
Description: Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a torrent of snakes, which extend from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.
Note:Must be able to summon snakes

Like the above jutsu this time summon a torrent of snakes to come out of your sleeve instead to attack my clone.

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty much xD

(Senei Ta Jashu) - Multiple Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Chakra Cost:20
Description: Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a torrent of snakes, which extend from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.
Note:Must be able to summon snakes

Like the above jutsu this time summon a torrent of snakes to come out of your sleeve instead to attack my clone.
I extend my right arm towards your clone and then I use my chakra to summon a torrent of snakes extending from my sleeve heading to your clone, biting him (or her xD) and binding him (or her) and I take my second chance to punch your clone´s broken nose

=D

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Super ^x^

(Kyodaija Kawarimi) Snake Body Replacement
Range: Short-mid
Description: Snake summons have the ability to shed their skin in a manner of body replacement technique which is used for the replacement technique and the snake hides underground. During the battle with gamabunta and katsuyu, Manda used this technique to evade from toad oil flame bomb; the skin was deceiving however it had a transparent opacity, which in between attack wasn't noticeable.
Note: Must have snakes summoning contract.

Summon any snake of your choosing. Once you summon them have the snake shed their skin so that the snake avoids damage from the my jutsu. The snake should shed its skin and then be hidden underground. Then have it emerge out of the ground.

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Super ^x^

(Kyodaija Kawarimi) Snake Body Replacement
Range: Short-mid
Description: Snake summons have the ability to shed their skin in a manner of body replacement technique which is used for the replacement technique and the snake hides underground. During the battle with gamabunta and katsuyu, Manda used this technique to evade from toad oil flame bomb; the skin was deceiving however it had a transparent opacity, which in between attack wasn't noticeable.
Note: Must have snakes summoning contract.

Summon any snake of your choosing. Once you summon them have the snake shed their skin so that the snake avoids damage from the my jutsu. The snake should shed its skin and then be hidden underground. Then have it emerge out of the ground.
I summon a three headed snake as you cast the jutsu. Once the snake is summoned, it sheds it skin off avoiding damage from your jutsu leaving the sheded skin behind while it´s hidden underground. Then it emerges out to the surface again.

Question: Can all snakes do this? Like can all canon snakes summoned do this or must have this ability mentioned in its description?

Description:

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All snakes can do it as long as you post this jutsu ^^ Now for a new snake ninjutsu

(Jasenshi) Spinning Snake Thorn
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: A technique exclusive to (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes in which they will release drill-like projectiles from their mouths at the target.
Note: Requires signing of the Snake contract
Note: Can only be used by (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes

Summon the Dual headed snake from your sleeve and than using your chakra have the snakes release drill-like projectiles at my clone