KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Keotsu appears with an ornate scroll of deep crimson, spooled upon a mahogany post and adorned with golden trimming, and a leather charm that bore pearls of several different colors.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,609💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Well, its nice to see the silent protagonist again. How you been Keotsu? Brought that summoning contract I asked for? Kokonoe went straight to the point on the matter - as she came up to him and took the scroll, wiping her blood onto it as she opened it. Once the bond was made, she waited for him to present anything else that was needed

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, its nice to see the silent protagonist again. How you been Keotsu? Brought that summoning contract I asked for? Kokonoe went straight to the point on the matter - as she came up to him and took the scroll, wiping her blood onto it as she opened it. Once the bond was made, she waited for him to present anything else that was needed
"I've been well, just busy in my travels. Yourself, Kokonoe?" asked Keotsu, as she signed the mythical summoning contract.

"I've also developed a new piece of technology, if you'd be so interested, though I'm not sure how useful it'd be to a non-Samurai like yourself."

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Of course?! Technology is the greatest innovation of thr current era. Let's see how good this tech you made is" she said as she fixed her glasses.
"It's just a little tool I devised to keep me company on my travels," said Keotsu, revealing the custom bracer on his left arm.

(Bīkon) Beacon
Type: Tool
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: As the Kote has gained notoriety among Shinobi, Samurai too have looked at the technology as a way to expand their arsenal. The Beacon is an altered Kote, capable not of using Ninjutsu, but of preforming Summoning in place of the user, intended for use by Samurai. A beacon has a disk inside it upon which a summoning contract is inscribed, much like how one would sign a traditional contract. Unlike Kote, to use the Beacon does require chakra - an equal amount as would be required to normally preform a Summoning, but unlike traditional summons, the Beacon acts as its namesake, allowing Summons to pull themselves to the wielder's location.
*Note: Allows Summoning to be preformed by Samurai.
*Note: Chakra Cost and Damage are dependent on the Summoning being used.
*Note: Use of the Beacon itself is passive, but the Summoning still consumes a moveslot.
*Note: The Beacon can only be attuned to one Contract at a time.