Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very slight SPOILERS for Boruto Episode 12, for those who care and haven't seen it yet.

Well I haven't seen this theory floating around (not that I've really paid much attention, lmao), but I had kind of an "oh shit" moment while watching Ep12 on Wednesday; When Mitsuki goes to visit Sumire in the hospital we get a (inaudible) sliver of a flashback with Sumire and presumably her mother telling her something, as well as Sumire mentioning to Mitsuki something like "My father was a Ninja" and "I just want this to end".

First of all I'm willing to say it's safe to assume that we have confirmation now that Sumire is the person running around controlling people in order to summon the Nue. But specifically this thought popped up in my head when Sumire mentioned her father being a ninja. Could Sumire be Danzo's granddaughter, and her father perhaps Danzo's son? I don't recall there ever being any word of Danzo having any children in Naruto, but that also means there's nothing to dispute the possibility (unless it was mentioned he didn't, which in that case f*ck me right?).

I dunno, I don't necessarily think it would be some groundbreaking revelation but it would be a nice callback to Naruto, be a better tie-in to the Root/Hashirama Cell revelation than just a random ex-member, and would give some excellent motivation behind the attacks/summoning the Nue to presumably cause some chaos in the Leaf Village. It's very possible that this will simply turn out to be nothing more than "random character/ex-Root member looking for some revengeance". Or maybe I just cracked the case... and if I did...

You're welcome. :bdpf:

:sigar:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very slight SPOILERS for Boruto Episode 12, for those who care and haven't seen it yet.

Well I haven't seen this theory floating around (not that I've really paid much attention, lmao), but I had kind of an "oh shit" moment while watching Ep12 on Wednesday; When Mitsuki goes to visit Sumire in the hospital we get a (inaudible) sliver of a flashback with Sumire and presumably her mother telling her something, as well as Sumire mentioning to Mitsuki something like "My father was a Ninja" and "I just want this to end".

First of all I'm willing to say it's safe to assume that we have confirmation now that Sumire is the person running around controlling people in order to summon the Nue. But specifically this thought popped up in my head when Sumire mentioned her father being a ninja. Could Sumire be Danzo's granddaughter, and her father perhaps Danzo's son? I don't recall there ever being any word of Danzo having any children in Naruto, but that also means there's nothing to dispute the possibility (unless it was mentioned he didn't, which in that case f*ck me right?).

I dunno, I don't necessarily think it would be some groundbreaking revelation but it would be a nice callback to Naruto, be a better tie-in to the Root/Hashirama Cell revelation than just a random ex-member, and would give some excellent motivation behind the attacks/summoning the Nue to presumably cause some chaos in the Leaf Village. It's very possible that this will simply turn out to be nothing more than "random character/ex-Root member looking for some revengeance". Or maybe I just cracked the case... and if I did...

You're welcome. :bdpf:

:sigar:
It's possible that's the case and I wouldn't be against it if true, but it could be a red herring that sumiere being the masked foundation member.

But a plus to your theory is it seems sumiere might be working with a older member so maybe it's danzos kid.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro i and many others made a thread about ths . Where were you? Under a rock? And also there are other clues from previous episode check out my thread

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and replies continues ...
and they continue continuing ...

Bro i and many others made a thread about ths . Where were you? Under a rock? And also there are other clues from previous episode check out my thread
Apparently I was if that's the case lol. I don't pay much attention to threads these days to be honest