Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd more CEJ have been approved.

(Sulfuron: Kama no Yomi) - Sulphur Release: Furnace of Hades
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30 (-10 chakra per turn)
Damage points: N/A (+20 damage to Fire Release techniques which pass through it)
Description: The user swipe their hand across the air while focusing their sulfuron chakra into the ground to cause a translucent mist of sulphur to continually seep up from within it to form a circular gaseous barrier around the user's position. It will emerge at the edge of short-range, allowing it to encompass a five meter radial reach. The barrier's translucent nature means the user and opponent will be capable of keeping a distorted level of mutual sight intact. The main use of the barrier is mostly to empower Fire Release techniques (and its variants) by sending projectiles/streams through it. The sulfurous mist feeds the flames in a similar manner to how fire consumes wind, changes its colour to a shade of goldish-yellow and provides the target jutsu with a distinct corrosive quality after it traverses through the mist. The burning of sulphur in air will give rise to a sickly mist of sulfuric gases (sulphur dioxide and sulphur trioxide) which will instantly react with the moisture in the air its exposed to (after leaving the barrier), giving the minute droplets of water and by extension, the fire technique a slight corrosive quality. The sulfuric flames will become capable of corroding its victims in addition to burning them. Despite lasting for three turns, large scale fire techniques (S-Rank and above) will consume the entirety of the available volcanic mist, meaning it will take one whole turn for it to reform for further use. While this technique is active, the only elements the user can use are use sulphur, fire, earth, wind and any KG/CE combination of the aforementioned elements (e.g Steel or Scorch). Alternatively, the user can exude the mist from their body and have it spread out to the edge of short-range.

Note: Lasts for three turns
Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle
Note: Cool down time of three turns in between usages
Note: Can only be Taught by Negative Knight
Note: The mist itself is harmless to both the user and any enemy

This one can't be explained more concisely than it has been in the submission without omitting key details so be sure to read it. Basically, its a harmless barrier which lasts three turns that "acidifies" any fire-based jutsu which pass through it, granting them a damage boost and corrosive properties.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay xD

I concentrate my sulfuron chakra, and focus it into my hand, before waving my right hand. I create a transparent barrier of Sulphur, but I can still somewhat see what is beyond it. I then make a sequence of handseals, before firing out a large ball of fire, which takes on the properties of sulphur becoming much more corrosive (after passing through the mist), and now causes more damage, and is overall more powerful.

( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30+20
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally. The fire ball can present itself in 2 forms: it can either be created by a stream of fire and sustained as a gigantic ball of flames in front of the user spanning up to short range or be released as a slightly smaller ball of fire which will travel towards the enemy up to mid range.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Sulfuron: Iyashii Tatchi) - Sulphur Release: Befouling Touch
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short (Burst has a short-range reach; weapon coating has a mid range reach)
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: By channeling sulphur chakra to any part(s) of their body, the user is able to emit sulphur from that location to envelop it in a highly condensed coating of volcanic gas which hover centimeters above their body. This coating can severely burn through the opponent's skin giving them 4th degree burns which extend through the skin, into underlying fat, muscle and bone upon substantial contact. Momentary contact will only result in slight burns (1st Degree) while more prolonged contact will significantly worsen the severity of the victim's burns. This technique can be applied various parts of the body, the whole body at once or alternatively the user can channel the sulphur chakra into an external object to provide it with a coating of sulfuron like Kakashi does with Raikiri. If that method is applied to a projectile then the infused object can only travel up to Mid Range before the coating dissipates. Alternatively, when this technique is used on one's self the coating can be forced to erupt outwards in a radial manner, carrying any substances previously on the user's clothes or body along with it. When this variant is used, it can be achieved very quickly, allowing this technique to be used extremely quickly and minimize any damage afflicted to the user. This technique was developed should the user himself ever be covered in a constricting substance (vines, vegetation, etc). To an outside observer, the technique appears to be a sudden yet forceful burst of pressurized sulphur gas which is released from the user's body. The chassis of sulphur is comprised of highly condensed sulphur which means the user/opponent is not at risk of inhaling it.

Note: Can only be used four times per battle

First coat your hand in sulphur then both of your hands and finally your whole body. After doing so, force the coating to erupt outwards.

Next try the other method which imbues tools/objects with a coating of sulphur. Coat a kunai with sulphur much like Kakashi does with Raikiri and toss it towards that dummy over there.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
I concentrate my Sulfuron chakra into my right hand and create a coating of the dense golden gas all over my hand. I then touch some wood, and the wood burns at my touch. I then expand the coating to my other hand, and I have two swirling gauntlets of sulphur. I then finally spread it all over my body, enveloping myself with sulphur in a quick and forceful manner. I then let the sulphur dissipitate, and fade away. I reach into my pouch, and grab a kunai. The kunai is then throqn, aimed a t vegetation. Before I throw it however, I create a dense cloud of sulphur to envelop the kunai, and imbue it with the properties of sulphur. The kunai hits a tree, and causes it to rot.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice work. For this next jutsu, I simply want you to focus your sulphur chakra into the ground before forcing it to erupt in the form of several geysers within short-range of your position. Using shape manipulation form the geysers of gas into whatever shape or structure want.

(Sulfuron: Kashou Ishi Kisoku) - Sulphur Release: Brimstone Breath
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30 (+10 chakra per turn to sustain creations)
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will focus their sulfuron chakra directly into the ground below before forcing it to surface from within the earth in the form of several geysers of volcanic sulphur. The width and height of the geysers can be freely manipulated but their magnitude can never exceed the scale of an A-Rank. Through shape manipulation, the geysers of volcanic gas can be manipulated into whatever form or structure the user desires (e.g. walls, tendrils, spikes, etc). If the sulphur gas is formed into a particular construction it can possess a degree of solidity (Similar to Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique), allowing it to be used to bind, impale or entangle as well as inflict burn damage.

Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle
Note: All created constructs will amount to the collective power of an A-Rank and can be created anywhere short range of the user with a long range reach

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
I concentrate my wind, fire, and earth chakra simultaneously in order to form Sulfuron chakra. I focus the chakra into the ground, and concentrate it into several locations, all around a tree. I cause the sulphur chakra to erupt from several geysers which surround the tree from all directions. From each geyser, I manipulate the sulphur, and condense the golden gas. I make the sulphur into the form of chains, which are dense enough to trap an opponent. The chains burn and bind the tree, and the sulphur's herbicidal properties, also cause the tree to die and rot away into nothing.