Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️

>.>
I didn't fart, it was probably just your mask acting up again.

Anyways, Sulfuron is an element made up of wind, fire, and earth. It takes the appearence of an extremely dense yellow gas, which is quite hot and also acts as a herbicide. As such a dense gas, it is extremely hard to inhale it, although if it is inhaled, it acts as an irritant causing coughing, shortness of breath, a sharp burning pain in the lungs, and even internal bleeding. One of its main effects is that Sulfur is able to almost instantly evaporate water because of how hot it is. Another effect of the heat, is that it is a great insulator, and makes it difficult for raiton to pass through. It also has a demagnetizing effect on objects. Sadly however, it is weak to fire because it is flammable and would feed the flames, as well as lava and earth."

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

>.>
Vex did fart, he's also gay.

Anyways, Sulfuron is an element made up of wind, fire, and earth. It takes the appearence of an extremely dense yellow gas, which is quite hot and also acts as a herbicide. As such a dense gas, it is extremely hard to inhale it, although if it is inhaled, it acts as an irritant causing coughing, shortness of breath, a sharp burning pain in the lungs, and even internal bleeding. One of its main effects is that Sulfur is able to almost instantly evaporate water because of how hot it is. Another effect of the heat, is that it is a great insulator, and makes it difficult for raiton to pass through. It also has a demagnetizing effect on objects. Sadly however, it is weak to fire because it is flammable and would feed the flames, as well as lava and earth."

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

>.>

You don't need some Sulfur, you need that H2O

You must be registered for see images

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️

>.>

You don't need some Sulfur, you need that H2O

You're a funny guy. I don't even want it, is my name Venom?
I kinda want it
*Raises Hand*
Cum at me bruh :|
Reported :|

xD Jk but I lol'd

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thirsty, thirsty Scaze.

Anyway, one thing you forgot is that we can make corrosive variants by burning the sulphur in air to form sulphur oxides z.z.

Try to visualize the nature of sulphur before spewing a projectile of the element from your mouth.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
I concentrate my sulfuron chakra through the simultaneous melding of my earth, wind, and fire elements. As I do this, I try to visualize a dense yellow gas, similar in appearance to an extremely thick storm cloud that is a dark yellow in appearance. I mould the chakra, and take a deep breath. I infuse the breath with sulfuron chakra, as I exhale. I exhale a deep, dark, and unimaginably hot stream of sulfuron from my lungs. It travels forwards, and instantly evaporates a nearby water source.

Question: Would the heat of Sulfuron be able to create storm clouds if fired at the sky?

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, but it depends on the scale of the technique and if the technique states it can do that.

Nice work, here's the technique you learnt. Notice it can be used in several ways.

(Sulfuron: Kogane Kyousei) - Sulphur Release: Aurous Magnus
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30 (-10 chakra per turn to sustain creations)
Damage points: 60
Description: This technique allows the user to generate pure blasts, crescents, streams, objects, tools and creations of gaseous sulphur directly from their body. This can be achieved by simply spewing it from the mouth, conjuring them in either or both of the user's hands and finally generating them from the user's limbs via movement (in a similar manner to the basic Fire Release Technique).

Note: Can only be used five times per battle
Note: Can only be Taught by Negative Knight
Note: All created constructs will amount to the collective power of an A-Rank

The next technique allows you to take advantage of sulphur's herbicidal properties. Focus your chakra into the ground and use it to taint the soil to the next all nearby vegetation dies out.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
I concentrate Sulfuron chakra into the ground, again fusing the Earth, Wind, and Fire elements. I envision the extremely dense and dark yellow form of gaseous sulphir, but this time focus it into the ground. I cause a little bit of Sulfuron chakra to leak into all the nearby plant life. All around us, we would see vegetation begin to slowly but surely die. This is all because of Sulphur's herbicidal tendencies.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Sulfuron: Dokueki Hiru) - Sulphur Release: Venomous Secretion
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will focus their sulfuron chakra into ground below, allowing it to leech into the soil and propagate its various harmful effects on the environment. The primary usage of the released sulphur is to exploit its herbicidal properties, namely poisoning the ground and making it uninhabitable for plant-life and organic elements alike such as Mokuton. To signify this, any vegetation within the vicinity of this technique's reach will be discoloured a foul brown colour before withering away and dying soon afterwards. Due to this, this technique can be likened to a sulphur based version of Chidori Nagashi though it only specializes in negating organic (plant-based) chakras within the ground. Although, unlike its raiton counterpart, this technique's effects are obviously longer lasting, since the soil itself is tainted by the lingering sulfuron chakra. This translates to no plant-based elements can be grown from the earth within this technique's area of effect for three turns. The area of effect, which is a circular area, mid range all around the user, will be left like a barren wasteland, deprived of any superficial water that might be present in its area; the sulphur will forcefully evaporate it.

Note: The effects of the sulphur linger for three turns unless reversed
Note: Can only be used thrice per battle

Alright, the next technique is a combination of Fire and Sulphur. Focus your chakra into the ground to cause multiple geysers of it to burst forth from it before releasing identical columns of fire through the same openings. The fire will burn the sulphur in air giving rise to a sickly mist of sulphur dioxide and sulphur trioxide. The mist will react with the moisture in the air to create a slightly corrosive mist. Anyone residing in the mist will have their skin blistered and their insides eroded away as the gases readily reacts with the water in their bodies.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️

I focus my earth, wind, and fire chakras into the ground. I cause the chakra to surge upwards from the ground in three locations. One directly behind me, one above me, and one to my left. They are all about 5 meters away from me. From the geysers, a dense stream of fire is spouting out . The fire from the geysers reacts with the sulphur in the air, and cause the sulphur and moisture in the air to react. This causes a dense mist of burning sulphur to form.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Katon/Sulfuron: Koushoku Kunjou) - Fire/Sulphur Release: Fulvid Fumigation
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid - Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user will focus their sulfuron chakra into the ground below, doing 3 handseals, before causing it to burst up from the ground as forceful columns of scorching sulphur, beneath and around the opponent's position. Without delay and as such as the columns erupt fully, the user will stomp their foot and send identical geysers of fire through the same openings created by the columns of dark yellow volcanic gas. The gaseous sulphur will instantly ignite and the flames will take on a distinct golden colour to signify the burning of sulphur. This burning of sulphur in air will give rise to a sickly mist of sulphur dioxide and sulphur trioxide (formed when sulphur is burnt in air) which will instantly react with the moisture in the air its exposed to, giving the minute droplets of water a slight corrosive quality. However, anyone unfortunate enough to breathe in this mist (including the user) will have their sense of smell deadened, their skin blistered and their insides eroded away as the gases readily react with the water in their bodies. Unlike Sulphur, the user has no control over the gases produced when it is burnt in air and the user is as to prone to their adverse effects as the opponent is, meaning they should take caution not to enter the vicinity in which the corrosive mist resides.

Note: Counts as two moves
Note: Can only be used twice per battle
Note: No other Sulphur techniques above A-Rank in the user's same and next turn

Alright, next I'd like you to release your sulphur chakra into the ground before causing it to burst up from the earth in the form of multiple geysers of volcanic gas. The gas evolved remains close to the ground before merging with it to create a field of molten sulphur.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
I then begin to concentrate my Sulfuron chakra into the ground. I focus the chakra, and cause it to suddenly surge upwards from multiple sources, allowing for the creation of several geysers. The gas coming out does not drift far from the ground. On the contrary, it merges and blends with the ground to create a field of molten sulphur.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice work.

(Sulfuron: Tsuki no Yupiteru) - Sulphur Release: Moons of Jupiter
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user will perform two handseals and focus their sulfuron chakra into the ground, causing scorching geysers of volcanic sulphur gas to burst upwards from several locations on the battlefield. The resultant clouds of sulphur will remain fairly close to the ground before melting and melding with the earth itself to create a field of golden molten sulphur. The sheer heat of the sulphur clouds will allow it to melt down the earth relatively easily (since it is devoid of doton chakra), granting the user the ability to greatly transform the battlefield, making it resemble the inside of a volcano. However, the molten field will not encompass the entire battlefield, nor will it be that deep (maximum up to five meters deep). Solid rocky platforms will remain scattered across the battlefield for the opponent and user to position themselves on. Gaseous clouds of sulphur will rise up from the pools of pseudo-lava below which can be used as a source for other techniques. However, the user will be unable to manipulate or control the molten sulphur residing beneath the clouds. Any earth techniques utilized by the user or opponent which emerge from beneath the molten pool will be categorized as Earth/Sulphur techniques rather than solely earth. After a certain number of turns, the pools of molten liquid will harden into tainted sulphur, though this sulphur will contain a large portion of earth meaning its not enough to restrict usage of the ground in those regions of the battlefield. Through the use of an A-Rank or above heat-based technique (e.g. Katon or Sulphur), the user can melt down the solidified tainted sulphur back into its molten state, allowing them to salvage the gas given off for the use of further sulfuron techniques.

Note: Lasts for three turns
Note: Can only be used twice per battle
Note: No other S-Rank or above Sulfuron in the user's same turn and next turn
Note: No Fire, Earth or Wind above S-Rank in the user's same and next turn

For this final technique, I want you to focus your sulfuron chakra throughout your body before releasing it in the form of an omnidirectional shockwave of volcanic gas. If you perform it while on the floor, it will only spread out in a horizontal direction but if you perform it while airborne it will spread out in every direction.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
I focus wind, earth, and fire jutsu in my body simultaneously. I focus it all over my body, before jumping up and suddenly releasing it all at once. Since I'm in the air, the sulphuric gas spreads out in every direction. It kills all nearby plant life, and any small organisms nesrby .

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Sulfuron: Buatsui Metsubou) - Sulphur Release: Colossal Desolation
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 50
Damage points: 90 (-40 damage to the user)
Description: The user will focus their sulfuron chakra throughout every chakra point in their body before releasing it in the form of a omnidirectional shockwave-like blast of superheated sulphur. The blast will incinerate the battlefield as it travels outwards in the direction of the opponent and the aftermath will resemble nothing short of a natural disaster. Nearby vegetation will die out instantly and the soil will be tainted/poisoned by the lingering sulphur, making it impossible for natural plant life (non-chakra infused) to grow from it once more. Nearby bodies of water (clouds, rivers, lakes) will be evaporated and hollowed out partially/completely, depending on how far the clouds of sulphur are allowed to travel. Furthermore, this technique will also heat up and quench the all of the moisture in the air itself, clearly demonstrating its ability to transform even the most life abundant terrains (such as rainforests) into desolate, desert-like wastelands. If the user utilizes while on the ground, the shockwave of sulphur will take the form of a hemispherical dome and will only travel outwards horizontally. If the user utilizes this jutsu airborne, the shockwave will take the form of a full dome which will travel outwards in every direction. The full dome variant possess a great capability for vast meteorological alteration, allowing it to purge rainy, snowy and other similar weather conditions. Should the full dome variant be used, clouds of sulphur will linger in the sky above, which can be used as a source for future sulphur techniques. The sulphur gas if undefended will linger on the field for the following three turns but will not pose a threat to the user/opponent's respiratory system since inhalation of Sulfuron (due to being such a dense gas) is near impossible unless the opponent/user is breathing extremely heavily.

Note: Can only be used once per battle
Note: No Sulphur techniques S-Rank or above in the user's next two turns
Note: No long handseal sequences (longer than three) for the next two turns
Note: No other Forbidden Ranked techniques in the user's same and next turn
Note: No Forbidden Ranked Fire, Earth or Wind in the user's same and next 2 turns
Note: The damage the user receives pertains to general first degree burns he will receive all over his skin, painful but not deadly, yet hindering just the same.

And we're done. For now. If and when I pick up senseiship after my exams, I'll teach you any jutsu which get approved in that time. Remember to read through all of the jutsus carefully so not to miss out any key details about them. Enjoy z.z