Coyote Starrk

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Water is one of the basic elemental nature transformation techniques that allow the user to manipulate pre-existing water, or create their own, by turning their chakra into water. Water is strong against fire because it will extinguish the fire and weak against earth. Water can be combined with wind to increase the destructive power as well as lightning. The lightning flows through the water which acts as a conductor increasing the destructive force of the water. Special Kekkei use water to make new elements Water and wind make Ice, will Earth and water make Wood,Fire and water make boil, and finally lightning and water and lightning make storm release.

Coyote Starrk

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry sempai my computer is acting buggy so me firefox crashes sometimes U_U

Kakuzu and Kisami
Water Release: Great Excavation
Water Release: Great Shark Bullet Technique

Faith

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no problem.

so firstly i want you to practice your chakra control, i want you to use some amount of your chakra and focus on your feet than walk up the tall tree on your right.

Faith

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*you fall as you start with your first step*

try harder, maintain an certain level of your chakra focused into your feet.. no more nor less

Coyote Starrk

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay

*Waits concentrating my chakra into my feet maintain the same level of chakra flow keeping the flow of chakra equal before taking a step up the tree.*

Faith

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*keep it in my pocket*

right! not bad but let see if you can do it on the river, i want you to do the same way on the river * point *

Coyote Starrk

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay O>O

*Concentrates chakra into my feet maintaining a constant flow of chakra and starts to walk towards the river. Takes a first step on the river and walks to the middle*

Coyote Starrk

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Swims towards the edge of the land and gets out of the water*

*Sniff* *Dusts off clothes*

*Concentrates chakra into my feet keeping the chakra flow constant and equal. Begins walking on the water again*