Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh, so you're interested in the water element I noticed? Well you'll be able to learn it eventually ^_^

Now... please tell me why you'd like to learn the water element, known users from the manga/anime, strengths weaknesses and famous water-style techniques used.

Reactions: u wanna die

Mr Chuck Norris

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes sir!

I want to learn suiton release because I like it's versatility and think that it's ideal to life so in order to have a ninja life, i must master the element completely. Tobirama, Kisame, Zabuzu, Kakashi, Itachi, and Suigetsu are all just a few people shown to have access to Suiton Release. A strength of water is it's ability to douse fire and even it certain instances, break through earth, it's natural weakness. Besides earth as a weakness, it's also an excellent conductor of electricity, which can prove deadly if i am caught in the water when a lightning jutsu hits it. This can also be a strength depending on how it is used.

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes sir!

I want to learn suiton release because I like it's versatility and think that it's ideal to life so in order to have a ninja life, i must master the element completely. Tobirama, Kisame, Zabuzu, Kakashi, Itachi, and Suigetsu are all just a few people shown to have access to Suiton Release. A strength of water is it's ability to douse fire and even it certain instances, break through earth, it's natural weakness. Besides earth as a weakness, it's also an excellent conductor of electricity, which can prove deadly if i am caught in the water when a lightning jutsu hits it. This can also be a strength depending on how it is used.
Nice and simple, excellent.

Now I want you to walk towards that nearby lake and sit down with your legs crossed as you start meditating, thinking water, how it flows, its properties and the overall element itself.

Mr Chuck Norris

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice and simple, excellent.

Now I want you to walk towards that nearby lake and sit down with your legs crossed as you start meditating, thinking water, how it flows, its properties and the overall element itself.
Thank you ^^

Ah, but what if I fall through the surface?? O_O

~panics~

Mr Chuck Norris

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then you'll have to meditate underwater u_u
:T_T:

Oh you said besides the water.. phew lol

~I take a sit beside the river, and think about how water is yielding, always moving in harmony with the riverbank, playing an eternal dance of push/pull with the riverbank. Water, being an element of nature, flows back and forth without much effort, yielding to outside forces, always flowing continously~

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

~I take a sit beside the river, and think about how water is yielding, always moving in harmony with the riverbank, playing an eternal dance of push/pull with the riverbank. Water, being an element of nature, flows back and forth without much effort, yielding to outside forces, always flowing continously~
Random waves start rising around your location, knocking you off balance as you are hit by a very small one.

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Random waves start rising around your location, knocking you off balance as you are hit by a very small one.

Mr Chuck Norris

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fooocuuuussss!
Sorry Sempai! :shy:

~I sit and channel my chakra once more, trying to make it as calm and yielding as possible, thinking back on how it feels to just float on top of the pool, pushing and pulling back and forth. As the waves start rising around me, I continue to meditate, keeping my chakra leels calm and steady as the water rocks around me. As the waves move towards me, my yielding chakra causes the wave to rock back the other way, slowly moving back and forth in front of me.~

Did I do it right, Sensei?? :ghehe:

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry Sempai! :shy:

~I sit and channel my chakra once more, trying to make it as calm and yielding as possible, thinking back on how it feels to just float on top of the pool, pushing and pulling back and forth. As the waves start rising around me, I continue to meditate, keeping my chakra leels calm and steady as the water rocks around me. As the waves move towards me, my yielding chakra causes the wave to rock back the other way, slowly moving back and forth in front of me.~

Did I do it right, Sensei?? :ghehe:
OOC: Sorry sempai and then sensei? Make up your mind! xD

Yes very good. So how do you feel? What did you experience?