Moiz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
also...i made a thread about wat my answer is b4 but anyways....

i think that Suigetsu will take Chojuro's sword (Hiramekarei)
read this 2 find out y:D

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:| I cannot even begin to comprehend how much you underestimate Kisame....

okay. He's the strongest of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist by far! He's a senior to even Sasori (as shown in one of the extras), he has the GREATEST CHAKRA RESERVES IN ALL OF AKATSUKI!!!!! He forced Gai to open 6 gates with only 30% of his full power!

Shall I keep going? :|
Alright, alright!xd You guys win! That's what I get for skipping some of those fillers, I guess!:D

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Suigetsu vs Kisame for real, I just can't see this happening in the future. Suigetsu just got his ass handed to him by Darui and Killer Bee and I'm suppose to believe with some other 'magical' sword, he is suddenly going to match and beatthe might of the Samehada and an oppenent who was able to beat the 4tails host. Kisame might not even make it out alive against Killer Bee.

platinum69

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Suigetsu couldn't even step to Kisame... forget that... its like a puppy/ NEMO fighting a Big dogg/ SHARK

I dont think it will be easy taking Darui?s sword... but should be fun to watch... Suigetsu has a hell of a fight in front of him, if he wants it that bad... seems like just any old massive Cleaver to me... cant he just get another sword?... nope he has one!

But I dont think Darui is to interested with Suigetsu at the moment, since he is fighting Sasuke now with Gaara and them...

Suigetsu trapped

here we see Suigetsu still trapped...

is that Darui's Sword... so he already has it kind of!!

SUIGETSU ALREADY HAS DARUI'S SWORD!!

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Suigetsu couldn't even step to Kisame... forget that... its like a puppy/ NEMO fighting a Big dogg/ SHARK

I dont think it will be easy taking Darui?s sword... but should be fun to watch... Suigetsu has a hell of a fight in front of him, if he wants it that bad... seems like just any old massive Cleaver to me... cant he just get another sword?... nope he has one!

But I dont think Darui is to interested with Suigetsu at the moment, since he is fighting Sasuke now with Gaara and them...

Suigetsu trapped

Yeah ^___^ That's funny though , he got it , but he can't move =D Gosh , Kishi made Suigetsu look weak <__<

platinum69

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah ^___^ That's funny though , he got it , but he can't move =D Gosh , Kishi made Suigetsu look weak <__<
Hardcore I fully agree!!

it was like Suigetsu was all talk... but he started off swing... I wish the would show the fights more in detail... they didnt even bust out any jutsu!!

jutsu! jutsu!! jutsu!!! xdxdxdxd

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hardcore I fully agree!!

it was like Suigetsu was all talk... but he started off swing... I wish the would show the fights more in detail... they didnt even bust out any jutsu!!

jutsu! jutsu!! jutsu!!! xdxdxdxd
Suigetsu looks so not careful =O , maybe Kishi is leaving all the fun for Kisame =D

ArizonaMan11

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Suigetsu trapped

he hardly has it its filled with lightning and hes made of water hes screwed lol