[Discussion] Suigetsu?s sword

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
agreed, kisame is the strongest ,and right now suigetsu will be crushed in two second if he fought kisame
And I think you're overestimating Kisame. If Shikamaru were to fight him with enough chakra I bet he could beat him. I think even Sasuke, Naruto, Itachi, and even Kakashi could beat Kisame! I just think he's not all that strong people.

squiremarcus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And I think you're overestimating Kisame. If Shikamaru were to fight him with enough chakra I bet he could beat him. I think even Sasuke, Naruto, Itachi, and even Kakashi could beat Kisame! I just think he's not all that strong people.
look over that gai fight and remember kisame only has 30% chakra anyway we should see him at his full against the 8 tails

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
from the guys you mentioned , no one is compared to kisame except itachi...

(sasuke + suigetsu + juugo + karin) couldn't beat killer bee... and you wait and watch kisame will him by him self ...

Reactions: squiremarcus
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
from the guys you mentioned , no one is compared to kisame except itachi...

(sasuke + suigetsu + juugo + karin) couldn't beat killer bee... and you wait and watch kisame will him by him self ...
Agreed. It will be a close fight though... killer bee has some skills...besides kisame may just kill himself if bee keeps rapping during the fight

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm just saying that Kisame isn't all that strong.
Well I'm pretty sure that he would just steal a sword from another Mist sword man. Why are you guys underestimating Suigetsu? Kisame isn't even that strong!:rolleyes:
:| I cannot even begin to comprehend how much you underestimate Kisame....

okay. He's the strongest of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist by far! He's a senior to even Sasori (as shown in one of the extras), he has the GREATEST CHAKRA RESERVES IN ALL OF AKATSUKI!!!!! He forced Gai to open 6 gates with only 30% of his full power!

Shall I keep going? :|