Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
u agreed that abcd would beat sannin with me i thank u for that anyways i think suijetsu would win because of what u said and that water thing he used against bee that was awesome
i agree with this. taijutsu just doesnt seem like it would work against suigetsu. and i disagreed with you about A,B,C, and D but i thank you for the debate

ProdigyRokuX

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i think neji would win

does suigetsu liquidfication require chakara? if it does i say neji, im sure he can find a way to beat suigetsu due to his intellegence.... its just like fighting madara, you have to out smart him. the way the minato did to madara. and you need to take the enviornment as a factor of the fight it its less watery neji might have an advantage or if its more watery than suigetsu. does suigets need to solidify to hit people? if so, then im sure neji can out smart him and win. if neji finds an openin and hits the points he may win.

i also think some of you over simplify battles when you say things like "all he needs to do is liquify and its over" is thats true then tthats all he should all day in all of his fights.... he didnt do it too much when he fought the kumo ninja at the kage summit. you all may be right though. who knows....

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i think neji would win

does suigetsu liquidfication require chakara? if it does i say neji, im sure he can find a way to beat suigetsu due to his intellegence.... its just like fighting madara, you have to out smart him. the way the minato did to madara. and you need to take the enviornment as a factor of the fight it its less watery neji might have an advantage or if its more watery than suigetsu. does suigets need to solidify to hit people? if so, then im sure neji can out smart him and win. if neji finds an openin and hits the points he may win.

i also think some of you over simplify battles when you say things like "all he needs to do is liquify and its over" is thats true then tthats all he should all day in all of his fights.... he didnt do it too much when he fought the kumo ninja at the kage summit. you all may be right though. who knows....
yea guy u are right they over simplified things..suigetsu can only turn to the big water thing when he is in water..but he can turn his bod into water just no expand it that big...and if neji gets close to him its over..i would hate to see what happens to him when neji rotates that sword out of his hand in close range..plus the air palm...WATER<WIND :cool: but it does depnd on the enviorment like you stated