Suggestions On Battle Arena Rules

Will You Join a Village to belong to and have access to village specific jutsu?

• Total voters

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Help With Battle Arena Rules

I need your suggestions here yes you,the members,on how you think the rules should be set.I see no ones playing by the old rules partly since know one can understand them.If I produce these rules you guys/girls must promise to play by them(except in training grounds).What I know that you wont so far is that you wont more ranks(higher posting levels).Also I`ve added location rules since certain jutsu cant be used unless your in a location to use them(snow jutsu that are not haku`s[1000 needles of death and demonic ice mirrors] can be used if your in snow country[and have wind/water chakras]).Also You wont the specail jutsu I`ve added.We`d need all the members to gather into villages(in user cp under my details there is a drop down box for villages).This is so i can restrict jutsu based on countrty(example: grass jutsu exclusive to grass village).Of course all of those jutsu(except bloodline traits)should be accessable to all members but at a cost.I need help on what the conditions should be and how to do the life/chakra per rank.I have done a couple of rules battles and have seen that the chakra to life ratio and rule set make it impossible to hit the opponent with an attack and thus take away life.(we only took about 150 total from both our lifes combined)I need suggestions on this area the most.Finally I need help on limiting jutsu per turn, amount allowed per battle, how many elements each player can have , and rules on how each jutsu can be used(example: Defence for defence attack for attack).Baseicly what I`m saying is this shoud attack jutsu be used to defend or should only defence jutsu be able to defend.

Rules for posting:
  • You can add to one another ideas
  • You can post negative feed back(NO MEAN OR CRUEL comments)
  • Must Stay On Topic(other threads or for misc talk)

NOTE:Read whole section before posting.Also when the rules are made no complaining about the rules if you did not post here(apllies only to older members who know the site)

Last edited:

BlueIce

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i've seen people that have like 3k of posts and yet someone with like 400 posts is putting up a equal or greater battle then they do it's like theres no rules(i suck at battling anyway) but idk last thing i played u had to be taught and we went by lvls like kage and stuff but it seems like a kage is getting beat up by a genin....idk im new to this nb place so ill just be quiet:p

BlueIce

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i know dude
i follow the rules
*cough*sometimes*cough*
i hate when the noobs use 3 elements and s rank jutsu
see i tried following the rules and only used basic and jutsu's i was taught and plus since im naruto i can use kyuubi but i battled some person that girl used kage lvl stuff and lol all i had was rasengan two low lvl wind jutsu and kage bushin :(

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
..dude sharingan ppl use 2 and i dont like the post thing ....like you got noobs on here who just post stupid stuff to get post .....and i dont think that should matter to battle skills .....i think like you should have a record and you go up levels and stuff.......somethin like that .....

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
..dude sharingan ppl use 2 and i dont like the post thing ....like you got noobs on here who just post stupid stuff to get post .....and i dont think that should matter to battle skills .....i think like you should have a record and you go up levels and stuff.......somethin like that .....
yea...

romeootano

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like what I`m seeing for far but I need more info.PLz post your input on what I`ve asked for ok.As far as elements true the anime said no one could use all 5(except rinnegan[so that means sharingan users are in the same boat as regular ninja])I like the concept of 4 elements if the post level is high enough.I was thinking about lowering the life and keeping chakra the same.Also Changing the ranks to this
Code:
Ranks
Rank : Academy Student-----------Posting Requirements: All new members

Rank : Genin-----------------------Posting Requirements: 50

Rank : Chunin----------------------Posting Requirements: 175

Rank : Special Jonin----------------Posting Requirements: 250

Rank : Jonin-----------------------Posting Requirements: 425

Rank : Anbu-----------------------Posting Requirements: 650

Rank : Sannin---------------------Posting Requirements: 900

Rank : Kage-----------------------Posting Requirements: 1,300

Rank : S-Rank---------------------Posting Requiremnets: 1,750
And heres there life and chakra

Code:
Academy Student--------------Health= 100; Chakra= 200

Genin--------------------------Health= 175; Chakra= 325

Chunin-------------------------Health= 250; Chakra= 500

Special Jonin-------------------Health= 325; Chakra= 600

Jonin--------------------------Health= 400; Chakra= 800

Anbu--------------------------Health= 475; Chakra= 825

Sannin-------------------------Health= 525; Chakra= 900

Kage---------------------------Health= 600; Chakra= 975

S-rank-------------------------Health= 675; Chakra= 1,250
Post your commenst on this and also try some battles based on this to see how it would play and PM me the thread so I can see how it worked

romeootano

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As far as the keeping a post count Versuvio hasnt allowed ranks based on posts since people could set bots to automacticly post or would post spam to get a higher rank.I think the posting Idea is great but we should have villages so there are sensei who teach the newbies.So we dont have newbies using high level jutsu.Also we need refs to watch each battle so we can see whos cheating.The villages theme will help organise the whole deal from restricting jutsu all the way to stopping newbies from using jutsu they could not.Also I beleave that each member must use some(majority)of there characters jutsu and have room as there ranks move up to use other jutsu.It`d be that academy students must use only there characters jutsu and custom characters must make a profile and select one element as there deafault(first element)element.All e -rank jutsu are know to all ninja.Post your commenst on this aswell and I`ll review whats said and make a rough draft for all to view

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ohh Yeha i remember You need a new acoutn cause Konan was here Lookignf or pein
y was konan lookin for pein
and where is she???i never seen her online

As far as the keeping a post count Versuvio hasnt allowed ranks based on posts since people could set bots to automacticly post or would post spam to get a higher rank.I think the posting Idea is great but we should have villages so there are sensei who teach the newbies.So we dont have newbies using high level jutsu.Also we need refs to watch each battle so we can see whos cheating.The villages theme will help organise the whole deal from restricting jutsu all the way to stopping newbies from using jutsu they could not.Also I beleave that each member must use some(majority)of there characters jutsu and have room as there ranks move up to use other jutsu.It`d be that academy students must use only there characters jutsu and custom characters must make a profile and select one element as there deafault(first element)element.All e -rank jutsu are know to all ninja.Post your commenst on this aswell and I`ll review whats said and make a rough draft for all to view
sweet

Last edited: