Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hey it just came to my attention that lots of people need help with random somethings so i think we should have a Sub forum with just guides in it i dun mind making some guides if i need to cause its hard for me to just stand and watch some noob like get annoyed and stuff cause they dunno how to do something.
xP

So if anyone thinks this is a good idea i will be happy to make some guides =]

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
thats why we need a big thing saying Noobs come here or somthing ive been to lots of forums with a thing like that and also i kinda mean we gather all the guides and put em in one big bunch cause what if a noob doesnt understand how to get to the guides ahahaha it should be staring them in the face

NOOBS COME HERE
or
GUIDES HERE

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
and somethings take a long time to explain and i can tell you im noob at this forum and ive had like 20+ people ask me how to do the same thing

I like helping but i end up having to copy paste my posts in other peoples posts just for one question

Last edited:

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ok well until better can be done thats what have to do. if u get fed up send them to me. i'll help 0ne million new people do the same thing. because when i was new i needed help and i got it so i will help whoever whenevr until better can be done

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeh i dun mind helping just feel that we should be posting more stuff like that guide pein87
made like that explained alot but there are heaps more things that need explaining too and i know that its hard for one person to post all the answers to everyones questions i just think there should be a sub forum maybe for just The most used guides like how to put a pic in your signature and stuff. Just so its easier that is all ^^

And i also like that friendly feel to the forum when u ask for help and u get it, but i think we should leave that for the more simple questions

Status
Not open for further replies.