Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
cause this has something to do with the battle arena, so i am sort of making the suggestion in the battle arena, and not everybody checks the suggestion thread.

and i'm getting off soon.

Last edited:

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I put it in both areas, and posted it in the suggestions and questions thingie, but it is related to the battle arena, and lot's of people post their questions and stuff here, and not everybody looks in the question's forum, so i posted here and posted the link.

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think there should be a chunnin exams. It would help with training and everything. it sounds like it would make this site more interesting too! i love this site the way it is but change is good2 :)

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was just using this thread to promote another thread, but if you vote yes on the other thread, we could possibly do a democratic thingie and do a vote on your idea and then we could like organise the chunnin exams as a whole on NB and the population would organise it. my suggestion doesn't just have to be about the rules, it could be about things like the chunnin exams(which could be a rule) or just a fun competition.