Suggestion: more than 1 image in a signature!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UzumakiGirlx

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I've noticed you're only allowed to have 1 image in your signature when I tried to put in a smiley after my animation T.T is it possible to change it to a limit of 2 or something? xd

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it'd be too much. Then everyone will start putting two images in and a lot of people like to put huge images in their sigs already. Two would take up too much space on threads since it'll still be 20 posts per page, and it could lead to more lagging. :|

squiremarcus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I've noticed you're only allowed to have 1 image in your signature when I tried to put in a smiley after my animation T.T is it possible to change it to a limit of 2 or something? xd

it just makes too many pictures on the screen and slows the website as a whole. Two pictures used to be allowed referance TOBI! but not anymore.

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

it used to be more a looong way back... but people were having like 2 huuuuge sigs in so it was kinda annoying in threads...

you can either leave out the smiley or merge images together to create 1 larger image (seperated by transparency to look like 2)... however i don't see it becoming that way again... but they might

Tsukiko

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've seen people on other forums with two giant sig pics and nobody complained...I'd like to have two pictures myself(only for a sig and a stamp >_>)but I guess most people here don't like it.

squiremarcus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've seen people on other forums with two giant sig pics and nobody complained...I'd like to have two pictures myself(only for a sig and a stamp >_>)but I guess most people here don't like it.
since there is no size limit anymore(from what I can tell) you could just combine the two pics into 1

And btw Ihave no propble with it pesronally I'm just saying waht happenedto make us not have it anymore

UzumakiGirlx

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well technicaly only mods have that kind of power =/
-.- I knew thaaat. Kinda obvious xd

Well when people have 2 giant sig pics it is annoying so there should be a size limit imo. I just wanna know what the other mods think :]

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-.- I knew thaaat. Kinda obvious xd

Well when people have 2 giant sig pics it is annoying so there should be a size limit imo. I just wanna know what the other mods think :]
he means mods can change people's sigs to have 2 images... but if everyone asks then it'd

a) defeat the point of a 1 image limit

and

b) get annoying and distract the mods from their jobs and add more work.

Alucard

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I dont agree with that, sorry. Im already sick of seeing those huge walpappers there, making the pages big
But if its made on spoilers i have np

COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Well when people have 2 giant sig pics it is annoying so there should be a size limit imo. I just wanna know what the other mods think :][/QUOTE]

In times it existed a size limit for signs, before the update to this new version, now anarchy rules NB :|

Last edited:

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I dont agree with that, sorry. Im already sick of seeing those huge walpappers there, making the pages big
But if its made on spoilers i have np

COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Well when people have 2 giant sig pics it is annoying so there should be a size limit imo. I just wanna know what the other mods think :]
In times it was a size limit, before the update to this new version, now anarchy rules NB :|[/QUOTE]

LOL the same maybe if the size would be reduced then it would be good for consideration

Alucard

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In times it was a size limit, before the update to this new version, now anarchy rules NB :|
LOL the same maybe if the size would be reduced then it would be good for consideration[/QUOTE]

even with size limits my opinion is still a no, only if on spoilers, it annoys me having to scroll down all time just b/c of some pics and fan clubs and etc

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Only Smods and Admins are allowed to have more then one image because most of them are banners or hidden in spoilers. Any other member with more then one image in their sig has that because a Smod or Admin put it there and most of the time it is their training card.

and there is still a limit it just isn't forced anymore, If you see someone with a very large sig please report that person.

Status
Not open for further replies.