Uchiha Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When they added the substitution bar in Storm G i was thrilled because people wouldn't spam the substitution button anymore, but now i have second thoughts on this. There are only two battle strategies in storm 3 ( Well at least thats how much I think there are). #1 is Spamming the gay strategy that only ******s use. #2 is chakra dash until someone runs out of their substitution and then just spam combos. My point is that I think they should find another way to make substitution more fair I know they tried already and there are only a limited amount of possibilities, but the Sub Bar limits the amount of strategy you can use. Tell me what you think they should do with the sub bar.

Dissonant Values

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's just it, there are only so many ways they can program the game. Spammers and Chakra Dashers aren't that hard to counter either. It all boils down to how you play.

hixa kuogame

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
its not that serious if you just play your cards right with the sj there wont be a problem
no one should complain over something this basic imo

SonictheHedgehog

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's nothing wrong with these strategies if people get wins from them. Unless they spam moves or win the cheapest way possible, there's no good reason to complain about substitution.

Erin

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I always hoped one day they would add realism to the game, making chakra natures defeat each other accordingly, and allowing you to apply a substitution before you are hit instead of while you are hit. Also adding terrain effects and destruction so more strategy could be used. Bigger maps and maybe split scree or somthing for that.

xxSalamanderxx

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just play the game and dont get mad if you lose
I use the chakra dash strategy and pretty much I own my opponents..
I like the disconnection frequency.. I saw some dude with 24 disconnections U_U

Saikyokami

Legendary
Kin
20💸
Kumi
624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They limit it for a reason if you dumb enough to use all your subs thats personally and you can't "spam" combos. Your just doing combos without stopping U_U

FinalArchemy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is why you always have a back-up plan. In Generations, it took me until a week before the release of Storm 3 to realize how awesome both Shinos were. PTS Shino could prevent the Chakra Dash Counters with his tilt. I think TS Shino could too. But something that was always cheap and annoying was that if the opponent was an Aggressive Chaser(someone who is always chasing you and closing the distance), they would break your guard by Air Dashing.

Blitz3d

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I use the chakra dash spam thingy as well ^_^

Dw man, use your fighters and tools wisely. One thing, if someone chakra dashes you... You could either block and throw a paper bomb or you could just use that item where the icon is like a reddish muscly guy and it prevents you from getting staggered or knocked down :)

Inichi Matsuka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heh, pick someone that has a ninja tool that blows the opponent back. Paper Bomb, Bomb Ball (I actually think those are the only two). Or, if you're prepared to just chakra dash away or into them. Or.. use Tobi's tilt move; it's seriously useful xD