Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The subscriptions option isn't really helpful because it automatically subscribes to any thread you post a comment on, which is kind of hard to keep a track of if you spam a lot or leave a lot of comments on a variety of threads.

I think there should be a button on each thread that allows the user to click on it and add it to their subscription list; that way you can manage your subscriptions better.

Reactions: ProtoMan20

Zeus K

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when you post on a thread you can go to user CP then look at the subscribed threads then under each thread theres an "unsubcribe" button

Nexus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
actually, there is a button, in the thread header, u have a link called, Thread options, if u click it, u'll see a subscribe to this thread link ;)

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
actually, there is a button, in the thread header, u have a link called, Thread options, if u click it, u'll see a subscribe to this thread link ;)
One should be installed in the users' profiles... Then you could receive like a notification everytime that user started a new thread.

Nexus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One should be installed in the users' profiles... Then you could receive like a notification everytime that user started a new thread.
lets make it like this, if u find a plugin for that what u're asking for on vbulletin.org or vbulletin.com, PM me, and i'll talk to Versuvio about installing it

Status
Not open for further replies.