Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I know the basics. It's based on nitric acid and in rp terms it's a boiling hot extremely corrosive liquid that is dark in color. It's strong against earth fire and wood due to its corrosive powers and it's general heated aspect. I mentioned it was dark in color I'm picturing a deep brown or black but you could confirm more I believe lol.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Lol yeah it's black in color. Or blackish grey. And that's the basics of it. Strong to fire, earth, steel, wood, algae etc. Basically any earth based element that doesn't specifically say that it has high resistance to corrosion. Strong against any plant related element too

Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah good. Well I have the basics of it down I believe. It's a very interesting custom element. I look forward to seeing it developed and of course helping to do so. Is there anything else I should know about the ce?

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Nope. Nothing that i can think of. So on to the techniques.

( Suteijian Suiton: Sutikusu no sensō ) Ξ Stygian Water: Cursed Oaths
Type: Supplementary | Offensive | Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 10 - 40
Damage Points: 20 - 80
Description: This is the basic technique of the Stygian water Element. Using both fire and water chakras in conjunction, the user is able to create or manipulate existing Stygian Water to use as a tool of War. This allows the user to create basic or slightly intricate tools/shapes of the water to use for offensive, defensive or Supplementary purposes that may be at hand, limited only by the user's imagination. These tools and shapes can range from waves, swords, Cubes etc. but will be split in power according to rank and quantity of the tools created. These are created directly from the user's body, whether it's through the mouth or directly from a limb or can even be crafted from existing water (pond/lake/puddles) . Similar to Mei Terumi and her corrosive/Burning elements, the user is immune to being burned by his creations due to their chakra controlling them, thus enabling him/her to hold the tools himself whenever his chakra is present. A rank variants of this will need to be used with a hand seal while the S rank variant needs 3 hand seals. The B rank and lower can be used without a hand seal but will need hand or body gestures such as a wave of the hand or a kick etc. The maximum size for an S rank is 3x the size of the user.

Note: S ranks can only be used up to 4 times with no S rank Stygian Water in the following turn.
Note: A ranks can be used 4 tims

Just analyze it

Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well it's essentially a standard creation jutsu. It allows the user to create multiple tools or pillars or anything really within reason, using the element. However it's noticeable that you require a water source if you wish to create the element externally, otherwise you must create it from your body. I do wonder how large a water source does one need for this the technique mentioned a puddle so a smaller source would be reasonable I assume. Maybe rain or mist?

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Well it's essentially a standard creation jutsu. It allows the user to create multiple tools or pillars or anything really within reason, using the element. However it's noticeable that you require a water source if you wish to create the element externally, otherwise you must create it from your body. I do wonder how large a water source does one need for this the technique mentioned a puddle so a smaller source would be reasonable I assume. Maybe rain or mist?

Pervy wouldn't let me create it from either of those :/

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Think I'll update it because using rain or mist isn't op at all. Anyway, next technique

( Suteijian Suiton: Ikari no Yomi ) Ξ Stygian Water: Ferry to the Underworld
Type: Supplementary | Offensive
Chakra Cost: 30 ( +10 to Water jutsu )
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Designed as a way to increase the user's ability to utilize Stygian Water, this technique is treated as an infusion type ability which is to be used side by side with a regular suiton technique. When the user uses a Suiton technique up to and including A ranks, they can perform this in the same timeframe in order to coat said technique with a thick layer of Stygian water by adding Stygian Water chakra into it and giving it heated, corrosive properties. Alternatively, When a water source is around within range, whether it be a small river or an large pond, the user is able to send his chakra into the source and transform it into Stygian water to create a source for his techniques. Similar to Mei Terumi and her corrosive/Burning elements, the user is immune to being burned by his creations, thus enabling him to physically touch the element whenever his chakra is present, but isn't immune to bluntly being hit by it. This not only provides a source of Stygian Water, but also prevents others from using the Water source unless they somehow over power the user's chakra to cleanse the corrosive water and use it as their own.

Note: Can only be used 4 times with a two turn cool down

Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Think I'll update it because using rain or mist isn't op at all. Anyway, next technique

( Suteijian Suiton: Ikari no Yomi ) Ξ Stygian Water: Ferry to the Underworld
Type: Supplementary | Offensive
Chakra Cost: 30 ( +10 to Water jutsu )
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Designed as a way to increase the user's ability to utilize Stygian Water, this technique is treated as an infusion type ability which is to be used side by side with a regular suiton technique. When the user uses a Suiton technique up to and including A ranks, they can perform this in the same timeframe in order to coat said technique with a thick layer of Stygian water by adding Stygian Water chakra into it and giving it heated, corrosive properties. Alternatively, When a water source is around within range, whether it be a small river or an large pond, the user is able to send his chakra into the source and transform it into Stygian water to create a source for his techniques. Similar to Mei Terumi and her corrosive/Burning elements, the user is immune to being burned by his creations, thus enabling him to physically touch the element whenever his chakra is present, but isn't immune to bluntly being hit by it. This not only provides a source of Stygian Water, but also prevents others from using the Water source unless they somehow over power the user's chakra to cleanse the corrosive water and use it as their own.

Note: Can only be used 4 times with a two turn cool down
I really like this one actually. The concept is great you get to combine the element with water jutsu during the same timeframe it's used which is really handy for countering earth techniques given the ability of stygian water in regards to strength and weaknesses. Not only that but it provides a useful source for future stygian water. How would this react with a technique like swamp of the underworld? Like for example if one was to combo swamp with a water technique that dropped from above then add this to the water technique so it lands atop the enemy then pushes it in to the swamp? I'd assume the stygian would mix and create a corrosive swamp which could be a very useful combination.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Yeah it'll mix with it, starting to eat away at the swamp, but in the meantime would make a giant pool of corrosive mud/water.

( Suteijian Suiton: Megami no noroi ) Ξ Stygian Water: Curse of the Goddess
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 20 (-5 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A (-20)
Description: Created as a way to deter opponents, the user does two hand seals and creates a light rain of Stygian Water. What this rain does is uses Stygian Water's corrosive ability to eat away at matter used within the rain. This translates to a 20 damage reduction in foreign earth based jutsu, ranging from Earth to Steel to even Shikotsumyaku bones and CE derived from Earth. This allows the user to weaken the opponent's jutsu to prevent high damage being done against him. Something unique about the technique is that the rain doesn't fall within a 2m radius of the user and the clouds created will move accordingly to the user's movements to keep this radius of non rain available.

Note: Lasts 3 turns each use, reducing enemy jutsu during that time.
Note: Can only be used 3 times with a 2 turn cooldown period between usages

Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah it'll mix with it, starting to eat away at the swamp, but in the meantime would make a giant pool of corrosive mud/water.

( Suteijian Suiton: Megami no noroi ) Ξ Stygian Water: Curse of the Goddess
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 20 (-5 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A (-20)
Description: Created as a way to deter opponents, the user does two hand seals and creates a light rain of Stygian Water. What this rain does is uses Stygian Water's corrosive ability to eat away at matter used within the rain. This translates to a 20 damage reduction in foreign earth based jutsu, ranging from Earth to Steel to even Shikotsumyaku bones and CE derived from Earth. This allows the user to weaken the opponent's jutsu to prevent high damage being done against him. Something unique about the technique is that the rain doesn't fall within a 2m radius of the user and the clouds created will move accordingly to the user's movements to keep this radius of non rain available.

Note: Lasts 3 turns each use, reducing enemy jutsu during that time.
Note: Can only be used 3 times with a 2 turn cooldown period between usages
Oh nice a movable rain cloud that automatically follows the user and weakens the opponents earth jutsu and jutsu based on earth. This one is very handy, it is self sustaining also I assume? Doesn't require constant fueling of chakra.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
It drains -5 per turn, but sustains itself. Doesn't cost any moves after the initial use so it weakens techniques while also allowing your 3 moves per turn still. Also works on anything solid that it's strong against. So Kaguya, steel, earth etc.

( Suteijian Suiton: megami no hogo ) Ξ Stygian Water: Protection of The Underworld Goddess
Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 30 ( -10 per turn )
Damage Points: 60
Description: Similarly to the Water Release: Water Prison Shark Dance Technique, the user creates a small pool of Stygian Water around and under him. As he moves, this water jutsu likewise moves to keep up with his positioning at the same speeds. This means as long as he moves, this jutsu will move with him while in use. Alongside the pool of water under him, a thin and barely visible mist is created, a mist that carries no corrosive capabilities and covers a short range radius around the user . What this mist does, much like the The Rain Tiger at Will technique, is detect foreign chakra that enters it's depths but doesn't give the user himself awareness nor any sort of sensing. Once Something is detected, Stygian Water immediately rushes the target to combat and eat away at whatever enters it's realm, even if the user himself isn't aware . It can also be used as a way to cause direct harm if needed. Similar to Mei Terumi and her corrosive element, this water would not directly burn the user himself, but if he were to somehow be bluntly hit by it, he wouldn't be immune to be damaged as such.

Note: This jutsu lasts 3 turns with a 2 turn cooldown period and can only be used twice.
Note: After ending, the user cannot use S rank or higher Stygian Water jutsu This turn or next

This is the last one so far and my favorite one so far lol

Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It drains -5 per turn, but sustains itself. Doesn't cost any moves after the initial use so it weakens techniques while also allowing your 3 moves per turn still. Also works on anything solid that it's strong against. So Kaguya, steel, earth etc.

( Suteijian Suiton: megami no hogo ) Ξ Stygian Water: Protection of The Underworld Goddess
Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 30 ( -10 per turn )
Damage Points: 60
Description: Similarly to the Water Release: Water Prison Shark Dance Technique, the user creates a small pool of Stygian Water around and under him. As he moves, this water jutsu likewise moves to keep up with his positioning at the same speeds. This means as long as he moves, this jutsu will move with him while in use. Alongside the pool of water under him, a thin and barely visible mist is created, a mist that carries no corrosive capabilities and covers a short range radius around the user . What this mist does, much like the The Rain Tiger at Will technique, is detect foreign chakra that enters it's depths but doesn't give the user himself awareness nor any sort of sensing. Once Something is detected, Stygian Water immediately rushes the target to combat and eat away at whatever enters it's realm, even if the user himself isn't aware . It can also be used as a way to cause direct harm if needed. Similar to Mei Terumi and her corrosive element, this water would not directly burn the user himself, but if he were to somehow be bluntly hit by it, he wouldn't be immune to be damaged as such.

Note: This jutsu lasts 3 turns with a 2 turn cooldown period and can only be used twice.
Note: After ending, the user cannot use S rank or higher Stygian Water jutsu This turn or next

This is the last one so far and my favorite one so far lol
Oh nice it's a close range deterrent essentially and helps you deal with threats that form very close to you. I assume the mist doesn't blind you, that would be awkward lol.