Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kind of like another corrosive element. Reacts vigorously to quite a lot of metals and even non metals, including Sulphur - Additionally also to generally unreactive metals. Besides that it also has violent effects on plant-life and such, though Bromine actually has a different way of destroying the latter by corrosion, whereas in the case of a lot of metals it simply explodes instead.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Here are the first two techniques. These are the basic creation techniques for Bromine which allow you to create it from the body or form a water source (my preferred use). Just a heads-up, these two will be merged together into a multi-rank (D-S). This will save us a CEJ spot and you will still be able to use them the same number of times (five for A-Rank, three for S-Rank). There's no disadvantage to having them merged together.

(Shusoton: Fo-Ji no Kasai Shinsui) - Bromine Release: Forge of the Fiery Flood
Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30 (-10 chakra per turn to sustain creations)
Damage points: 60
Description: This technique allows the user to create waves, constructs and tools of liquid bromine directly from their body or from water sources using a simple handseal. The user can create a plethora of constructions and as such this technique's use is only limited by the user's imagination and the chakra put into the technique (scale can never exceed that of an A-Rank).

Note: Can only be used five times per battle
Note: All created constructs will amount to the collective power of an A-Rank

(Shusoton: Takedakeshii Izumi no Kazan) - Bromine Release: Ferocious Fountains of Volcanus
Chakra cost: 40 (-15 chakra per turn to sustain creations)
Damage points: 80
Description: This technique allows the user to create waves, constructs and tools of liquid bromine directly from their body or from water sources using 3 simple handseals. The user can create a plethora of constructions and as such this technique's use is only limited by the user's imagination and the chakra put into the technique (scale can never exceed that of an S-Rank).

Note: Can only be used three times per battle
Note: No S-Rank or above Bromine in the user's next turn
Note: All created constructs will amount to the collective power of an S-Rank

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here are the first two techniques. These are the basic creation techniques for Bromine which allow you to create it from the body or form a water source (my preferred use). Just a heads-up, these two will be merged together into a multi-rank (D-S). This will save us a CEJ spot and you will still be able to use them the same number of times (five for A-Rank, three for S-Rank). There's no disadvantage to having them merged together.

(Shusoton: Fo-Ji no Kasai Shinsui) - Bromine Release: Forge of the Fiery Flood
Chakra cost: 30 (-10 chakra per turn to sustain creations)
Damage points: 60
Description: This technique allows the user to create waves, constructs and tools of liquid bromine directly from their body or from water sources using a simple handseal. The user can create a plethora of constructions and as such this technique's use is only limited by the user's imagination and the chakra put into the technique (scale can never exceed that of an A-Rank).

Note: Can only be used five times per battle
Note: All created constructs will amount to the collective power of an A-Rank

(Shusoton: Takedakeshii Izumi no Kazan) - Bromine Release: Ferocious Fountains of Volcanus
Chakra cost: 40 (-15 chakra per turn to sustain creations)
Damage points: 80
Description: This technique allows the user to create waves, constructs and tools of liquid bromine directly from their body or from water sources using 3 simple handseals. The user can create a plethora of constructions and as such this technique's use is only limited by the user's imagination and the chakra put into the technique (scale can never exceed that of an S-Rank).

Note: No S-Rank or above Bromine in the user's next turn
Note: All created constructs will amount to the collective power of an S-Rank
Why is creating it from a water source your preferred option - considering it has the pre-requisite of actually needing a source beforehand. Does it have advantages to be used along with water or something?

For both 1&2: Yup I see why it'd be merged since the only difference is a rank-up with the same application. Basically just creating a variety of things to either attack, cover or.. stuff. This is more of a battle question than something related to the workings of the CE, but how would you usually use Bromine constructs in a fight? Anything creative I can do apart from attacking or defending with it?

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why is creating it from a water source your preferred option - considering it has the pre-requisite of actually needing a source beforehand. Does it have advantages to be used along with water or something?

For both 1&2: Yup I see why it'd be merged since the only difference is a rank-up with the same application. Basically just creating a variety of things to either attack, cover or.. stuff. This is more of a battle question than something related to the workings of the CE, but how would you usually use Bromine constructs in a fight? Anything creative I can do apart from attacking or defending with it?
Bromine, as you'll see in a later technique, can even make use of the moisture in the air to create techniques. So it's less about having a traditional water source (such as a lake) and moreso that ability to attack an opponent from any angle.

Attack and defence covers most things, but I suppose I would say using it as a source for other Bromine techniques (that's something we'll update this jutsu to include: using an existing source of bromine). Attacking is Bromine's main use, given how destructive and reactive it can be against an opponent's techniques.

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bromine, as you'll see in a later technique, can even make use of the moisture in the air to create techniques. So it's less about having a traditional water source (such as a lake) and moreso that ability to attack an opponent from any angle.

Attack and defence covers most things, but I suppose I would say using it as a source for other Bromine techniques (that's something we'll update this jutsu to include: using an existing source of bromine). Attacking is Bromine's main use, given how destructive and reactive it can be against an opponent's techniques.
Oo nice that can come in handy indeed. I wonder what I'll be using more, this or Sulphur. (;-

And alright, I'll ask you more about this later when I've used it a couple of times. I really like that one can be versatile with what can be used as a source for this. No other questions for this set.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Shusoton: Kasai Akaaka Sakurifaisu) - Bromine Release: Ignis' Incandescent Immolation
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra cost: 10-40
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is predominantly used to neutralize earth-based techniques susceptible to liquid bromine and its variable rank is dependent on what it seeks to negate. The user will focus their shusoton chakra into the air moisture around a given substance, material or technique in order to convert the water into bromine. The liquid bromine will immediately begin corroding and/or reacting with the targeted substance in order to neutralize it in its entirety. The bromine will also be neutralized in the process as the purpose of this technique isn't to attack the opponent directly. For example, if the opponent is clad in the Hardening technique, the produced bromine will only corrode the chassis of earth and nothing more. As a result, the rank of the bromine is dependent on the rank of the technique it seeks to neutralize e.g. attempting to negate an S-Rank Earth technique will make this technique A-Rank in power. Non-metallic and organic earth-based elements such as Earth, Wood and Coal will be devoured by the crimson liquid at an astonishing rate. Despite this primarily technique's defensive nature, its capability to inflict harm stems from its interaction with other reactive chemical elements. Metallic elements (and some non-metallic chemical elements such as Phosphorus and Sulphur) will be corroded and/or react violently with the surrounding bromine in an extremely exothermic manner. High amounts of heat, fire and sound energy will be produced in this case and depending on the reactivity of the targeted element, the interaction of the two may very well culminate in an explosion. This will only happen with the most reactive of elements such as the alkali metals (francium), the earth metals (magnesium), sulphur, chlorine and fluorine. The explosion generated is short-ranged around the area the technique the bromine is reacting with encompasses. If this technique is used to target substances devoid of chakra such as kunai, swords and other basic weaponry, this technique will be D-Rank in power. This technique cannot be used on living beings (does not include sentient creations such as the Stone Golems).

Note: Cannot be used on consecutive turns
Note: S-Rank version can be used a maximum of twice per battle
Note: No S-Rank Bromine in the user's next turn if S-Rank version is used

I like this one a lot. Describe it to me. How can it be used? What sort of uses are forbidden?

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Shusoton: Kasai Akaaka Sakurifaisu) - Bromine Release: Ignis' Incandescent Immolation
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra cost: 10-40
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is predominantly used to neutralize earth-based techniques susceptible to liquid bromine and its variable rank is dependent on what it seeks to negate. The user will focus their shusoton chakra into the air moisture around a given substance, material or technique in order to convert the water into bromine. The liquid bromine will immediately begin corroding and/or reacting with the targeted substance in order to neutralize it in its entirety. The bromine will also be neutralized in the process as the purpose of this technique isn't to attack the opponent directly. For example, if the opponent is clad in the Hardening technique, the produced bromine will only corrode the chassis of earth and nothing more. As a result, the rank of the bromine is dependent on the rank of the technique it seeks to neutralize e.g. attempting to negate an S-Rank Earth technique will make this technique A-Rank in power. Non-metallic and organic earth-based elements such as Earth, Wood and Coal will be devoured by the crimson liquid at an astonishing rate. Despite this primarily technique's defensive nature, its capability to inflict harm stems from its interaction with other reactive chemical elements. Metallic elements (and some non-metallic chemical elements such as Phosphorus and Sulphur) will be corroded and/or react violently with the surrounding bromine in an extremely exothermic manner. High amounts of heat, fire and sound energy will be produced in this case and depending on the reactivity of the targeted element, the interaction of the two may very well culminate in an explosion. This will only happen with the most reactive of elements such as the alkali metals (francium), the earth metals (magnesium), sulphur, chlorine and fluorine. The explosion generated is short-ranged around the area the technique the bromine is reacting with encompasses. If this technique is used to target substances devoid of chakra such as kunai, swords and other basic weaponry, this technique will be D-Rank in power. This technique cannot be used on living beings (does not include sentient creations such as the Stone Golems).

Note: Cannot be used on consecutive turns
Note: S-Rank version can be used a maximum of twice per battle
Note: No S-Rank Bromine in the user's next turn if S-Rank version is used

I like this one a lot. Describe it to me. How can it be used? What sort of uses are forbidden?
I really don't understand this one at all to describe or answer any of that lol. I'm guessing its main purpose is to just mix in with other techniques and either nullify/cancel them out or make them explode in some cases?

I'm guessing the "Hardening" mentioned in the description refers to this tech:
Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 40 (+15 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: The user releases a burst of earth chakra from all over his body. As he does this, a multitude of rock seemingly grows from his skin, forming a large, dense armour or rock much bigger and bulkier than the users original size. The armour can be manipulated and used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with like rudimentary swords or hammers. The downside is that the user cannot mold techniques from other elements a part from earth while sustaining the armor. The armor can be manifested in only specific parts of the body if the user so chooses.

So, it just.. cancels it out? Like I do this jutsu and it somehow works its way to the opponent's armor? I have more questions but I wanna see what you say to this first to get a better idea xD.

Last edited:

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I really don't understand this one at all to describe or answer any of that lol. I'm guessing its main purpose is to just mix in with other techniques and either nullify/cancel them out or make them explode in some cases?

I'm guessing the "Hardening" mentioned in the description refers to this tech:
Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 40 (+15 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: The user releases a burst of earth chakra from all over his body. As he does this, a multitude of rock seemingly grows from his skin, forming a large, dense armour or rock much bigger and bulkier than the users original size. The armour can be manipulated and used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with like rudimentary swords or hammers. The downside is that the user cannot mold techniques from other elements a part from earth while sustaining the armor. The armor can be manifested in only specific parts of the body if the user so chooses.

So, it just.. cancels it out? Like I do this jutsu and it somehow works its way to the opponent's armor? I have more questions but I wanna see what you say to this first to get a better idea xD.
So this jutsu manifests around the targeted technique. It doesn't travel, it appears at the desired location. This is achieved by converting the moisture in the air, at that location, into bromine. Before the spawning rules were added to the RP, this could spawn directly around an opponent's weapons/armour/etc, and corrode it. With the spawning rules in effect, this would have to be used on jutsu at least 5 meters away from an opponent. This changes this technique from one used to negate defences or make them backfire, to something which can destroy an earth, organic or metal-based jutsu without a straightforward clash of techniques. However given the spawning rules, I think this technique has become a little underpowered so I'm going to update it to what I originally intended for it (something which lasts 3 or 4 turns, and automatically corrodes Earth/Metal/Organic jutsu upon creation). I hope that explanation clears things up, but let me know if you need me to clarify anything.

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So this jutsu manifests around the targeted technique. It doesn't travel, it appears at the desired location. This is achieved by converting the moisture in the air, at that location, into bromine. Before the spawning rules were added to the RP, this could spawn directly around an opponent's weapons/armour/etc, and corrode it. With the spawning rules in effect, this would have to be used on jutsu at least 5 meters away from an opponent. This changes this technique from one used to negate defences or make them backfire, to something which can destroy an earth, organic or metal-based jutsu without a straightforward clash of techniques. However given the spawning rules, I think this technique has become a little underpowered so I'm going to update it to what I originally intended for it (something which lasts 3 or 4 turns, and automatically corrodes Earth/Metal/Organic jutsu upon creation). I hope that explanation clears things up, but let me know if you need me to clarify anything.
Thanks for the detailed answer!

So your question
"I like this one a lot. Describe it to me. How can it be used? What sort of uses are forbidden?"

It basically latches onto certain types of techs to nullify it; though it doesn't do that for each and every element or type of coating. Besides just abilities themselves, it reacts to certain tools except those with properties outside of the scope of this jutsu. Additionally, this also causes an explosion with highly-reactive elements, though it's vague how reactive besides the ones already named in the description, I guess if a certain element has reactivity closer to the ones mentioned, it's safe to say it will cause an explosion on those. Though the damage of the explosion itself is not given.

For its uses, I'm guessing it's mostly applicable on things like coating, weapons or techs that are static/in one place. Instead of trying to reach someone's armor or other things used as cover with your long ranged attack or w/e, you can render them useless more effectively this way.

Forbidden/invalid uses would be using this on something Bromine won't usually act up on that easily. Apart from that obvious one, I'm guessing it can't work on something that's moving at you? Like if someone's throwing [insert attack] at you, you can't just bring Bromine up to stop that attack mid travel.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1) It can work on something that is moving towards you, but it does depend on the distance. If it's already within close-range, I don't recommend using this technique just in case. Yes you're right, it shouldn't be used on techniques Bromine doesn't act upon (but mostly solids which aren't specifically resistant to erosion should work).

If you don't have any more questions, we can move onto the next technique.

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) It can work on something that is moving towards you, but it does depend on the distance. If it's already within close-range, I don't recommend using this technique just in case. Yes you're right, it shouldn't be used on techniques Bromine doesn't act upon (but mostly solids which aren't specifically resistant to erosion should work).

If you don't have any more questions, we can move onto the next technique.
Yeah that was all, we can continue

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Shusoton: Houka Enkai Akunochimata) - Bromine Release: Infernal Oceans of the Underworld
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra cost: 30 (+30 chakra if long-range version is used)
Damage points: N/A (60 Damage if user/opponent comes into contact with it)
Description: The user will focus their shusoton chakra into a source of water and convert it into liquid bromine by doing 2 handseals. Converting a body of water up to and within mid-range in terms of size into bromine expends the chakra of a single technique but converting water long-range away from the user will expend the chakra of two A-Rank techniques (60 chakra). This conversion will mean both the user and the opponent cannot use any water techniques from that source for this jutsu's duration. This technique can only be used on regular liquid water. Alternatively, due to Bromine's strength to Earth Release the user can even convert the moisture within mud-based techniques into bromine. The remaining residue of solid rock will be eaten away almost immediately by the produced chemical and all that will remain is a source of bromine. This jutsu cannot be used to convert the opponent's techniques. When on a water source, the user can simply seep their bromine downinto the water, it will begin to gradually spread outward in an omnidirectional manner, converting the source into bromine, this would be a streaming, so anyone can notice the travel of the bromine moving outward in such a directional manner, the water will even take a orange color as it spreads. This is an alternative method in creating this jutsu, to prevent the user from being harmed as the water is converting, they can channel chakra into their feet beforehand to be used as a protection mechanism, but this only lasts two turn before they must find a way to exit the water source and prevent harm to themselves.

Note: Can only be used thrice per battle
Note: Cool down time of two turns in between usages
Note: No other S-Rank and above Bromine in the user's same turn

What can you tell me about this technique? The note in bold will be removed in the next update

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Shusoton: Houka Enkai Akunochimata) - Bromine Release: Infernal Oceans of the Underworld
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra cost: 30 (+30 chakra if long-range version is used)
Damage points: N/A (60 Damage if user/opponent comes into contact with it)
Description: The user will focus their shusoton chakra into a source of water and convert it into liquid bromine by doing 2 handseals. Converting a body of water up to and within mid-range in terms of size into bromine expends the chakra of a single technique but converting water long-range away from the user will expend the chakra of two A-Rank techniques (60 chakra). This conversion will mean both the user and the opponent cannot use any water techniques from that source for this jutsu's duration. This technique can only be used on regular liquid water. Alternatively, due to Bromine's strength to Earth Release the user can even convert the moisture within mud-based techniques into bromine. The remaining residue of solid rock will be eaten away almost immediately by the produced chemical and all that will remain is a source of bromine. This jutsu cannot be used to convert the opponent's techniques. When on a water source, the user can simply seep their bromine downinto the water, it will begin to gradually spread outward in an omnidirectional manner, converting the source into bromine, this would be a streaming, so anyone can notice the travel of the bromine moving outward in such a directional manner, the water will even take a orange color as it spreads. This is an alternative method in creating this jutsu, to prevent the user from being harmed as the water is converting, they can channel chakra into their feet beforehand to be used as a protection mechanism, but this only lasts two turn before they must find a way to exit the water source and prevent harm to themselves.

Note: Can only be used thrice per battle
Note: Cool down time of two turns in between usages
Note: No other S-Rank and above Bromine in the user's same turn

What can you tell me about this technique? The note in bold will be removed in the next update
This converts a water source into a bromine source, either by standing directly on/very close to it, or by simply sending a bunch of bromine from regular techs towards the source. I would prefer to use the latter; as I wouldn't have to take the effort to move closer to a source and/or risk giving a chance for the opponent to try to make me fall into this jutsu during conversion.
Besides water, it can also work on mud based techniques (like the Swamp I'm guessing). But you can only use this just to convert sources, not the enemy's individual techs.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This converts a water source into a bromine source, either by standing directly on/very close to it, or by simply sending a bunch of bromine from regular techs towards the source. I would prefer to use the latter; as I wouldn't have to take the effort to move closer to a source and/or risk giving a chance for the opponent to try to make me fall into this jutsu during conversion.
Besides water, it can also work on mud based techniques (like the Swamp I'm guessing). But you can only use this just to convert sources, not the enemy's individual techs.
This is all correct. Analyse the below technique and ask any questions you might have.

(Shusoton: Watatsumi Yajuu Fukai Taku) - Bromine Release: Scylla's Abyssal Sanctuary
Type: Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Range: Short – Mid (Created within mid-range with long-range reach)
Chakra cost: 40 (-15 chakra per turn to sustain)
Damage points: N/A (20 damage if used to attack the opponent)
Description: The user will perform two handseals and focus their shusoton chakra into a moderate to large sized water source within mid-range of their position. A colossal portion of the body of water will be converted into a mass of liquid bromine which will swiftly assume the shape of a sentient creature which is little more than a mass of writhing tendrils. All of the tendrils collectively make up one, gargantuan creature which is partially sentient (like the Great Stone Golem) and as such it is capable of acting on the user's mental commands. The area this tentacled creature encompasses is a mid-range radial reach around the user and its epicenter resides directly below his or her feet on creation. The tendrils maintain themselves by passively leeching chakra from their creator every turn. Due to bromine's partial solubility in water, the creature's creation will result in the water source its inside/residing in to become strongly acidic. This dissolution of bromine in water will cause the body of water in question to become slightly discolored (becomes a murky orange but remains slightly translucent) and gain a distinct corrosive quality. Water techniques created from this source will now be corrosive in composition but their elemental strengths and weaknesses will remain completely unchanged. Supplementary and/or defensive techniques will become offensive and will inflict damage proportional to their rank (e.g. B-Ranks will inflict 40 damage) as they will become capable of eliciting severe chemical burns on sufficient contact. All of the effects described thus far can't be considered abilities of this creature but rather mere by-products of its creation. Scylla's only ability is her capability to "turn off" her corrosiveness, she can switch from being corrosive, to not corrosive at all, but only between these two forms. If she so wishes, she can interact with organic materials and living beings without destroying them by merely touching them. This is so she can aid her creator and allies in battle without harming them unintentionally. This is passive and unranked due to the nature of it. While this technique is active, the user will be restricted to Bromine, Fire, Water and any KG/CE which stem from them (e.g. Boil or Steam Release) as well as non-elemental abilities. Her physical attacks are equivalent to that of B-ranks, and are free-form in nature.

Note: Requires a Water Source
Note: Can only be used once per battle
Note: Lasts four turns (unless cancelled or destroyed)
Note: No A-Rank or above Bromine on the turn this is cancelled
Note: No Fire or Water above A-Rank on the turn this is cancelled

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is all correct. Analyse the below technique and ask any questions you might have.

(Shusoton: Watatsumi Yajuu Fukai Taku) - Bromine Release: Scylla's Abyssal Sanctuary
Type: Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Range: Short – Mid (Created within mid-range with long-range reach)
Chakra cost: 40 (-15 chakra per turn to sustain)
Damage points: N/A (20 damage if used to attack the opponent)
Description: The user will perform two handseals and focus their shusoton chakra into a moderate to large sized water source within mid-range of their position. A colossal portion of the body of water will be converted into a mass of liquid bromine which will swiftly assume the shape of a sentient creature which is little more than a mass of writhing tendrils. All of the tendrils collectively make up one, gargantuan creature which is partially sentient (like the Great Stone Golem) and as such it is capable of acting on the user's mental commands. The area this tentacled creature encompasses is a mid-range radial reach around the user and its epicenter resides directly below his or her feet on creation. The tendrils maintain themselves by passively leeching chakra from their creator every turn. Due to bromine's partial solubility in water, the creature's creation will result in the water source its inside/residing in to become strongly acidic. This dissolution of bromine in water will cause the body of water in question to become slightly discolored (becomes a murky orange but remains slightly translucent) and gain a distinct corrosive quality. Water techniques created from this source will now be corrosive in composition but their elemental strengths and weaknesses will remain completely unchanged. Supplementary and/or defensive techniques will become offensive and will inflict damage proportional to their rank (e.g. B-Ranks will inflict 40 damage) as they will become capable of eliciting severe chemical burns on sufficient contact. All of the effects described thus far can't be considered abilities of this creature but rather mere by-products of its creation. Scylla's only ability is her capability to "turn off" her corrosiveness, she can switch from being corrosive, to not corrosive at all, but only between these two forms. If she so wishes, she can interact with organic materials and living beings without destroying them by merely touching them. This is so she can aid her creator and allies in battle without harming them unintentionally. This is passive and unranked due to the nature of it. While this technique is active, the user will be restricted to Bromine, Fire, Water and any KG/CE which stem from them (e.g. Boil or Steam Release) as well as non-elemental abilities. Her physical attacks are equivalent to that of B-ranks, and are free-form in nature.

Note: Requires a Water Source
Note: Can only be used once per battle
Note: Lasts four turns (unless cancelled or destroyed)
Note: No A-Rank or above Bromine on the turn this is cancelled
Note: No Fire or Water above A-Rank on the turn this is cancelled
Basically focusing Bromine into a water source to conjure an entire creation, which doesn't have to stay bound to the water source after emerging. The creation itself can only perform physical ff attacks, equaling to about 40 damage max. During this, the user is heavily restricted in terms of what fields they can use.

I don't get what this means: "Supplementary and/or defensive techniques will become offensive and will inflict damage proportional to their rank (e.g. B-Ranks will inflict 40 damage) as they will become capable of eliciting severe chemical burns on sufficient contact."
Like, which defensive/supplementary techniques? Only water ones? The ones that come into contact with this creation? And what kind of conversion is it exactly?

Also this line: "If she so wishes, she can interact with organic materials and living beings without destroying them by merely touching them. This is so she can aid her creator and allies in battle without harming them unintentionally." While I understand it kind of, can you give example of its usage or something?

Just like the higher-end Sulphur techs, the restrictions can be a bit much, so hopefully those get adjusted in the updates. Especially the one limiting different fields while this is active.