Dupa

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello NB Rpers. I would like to provide a suggestion about the training in RPG.

More and more new Rpers join every day and of course, are seeking training in the elements. However they can't since 98% of sempais are either full on students or busy in rl and therefore inactive for long periods of time.

For some new gen (like me) who have been accepted, we have our training go quite slowly due to the sempais being busy with other matters or simply not in the mood to train. Therefore we have to wait either days,weeks, or even months to finally get a reply. This prevents us from engaging in fun battles with other "experienced" RPers cause they always go for 1-hit KO moves which we have no chance in defending against. It eventually becomes irritating and annoying, which is why I provide this suggestion: Students training Students

Allow me to explain how this would work:

-Students who aren't sempais but have mastered an element should be able to provide training for that element to another student. Since the student has mastered the element I'm pretty sure it's because they've grasped the concept of that element and so can take the example of their sempai to train a student who wishes to learn it but cant find a sempai.

-However, the rank they can teach up to will be restricted. Lets say finishing C-rank/beginning B-rank. That way there won't be a quick rise in mastered elements and gives the new RPers some fighting chance. This would benefit Sempais since they only have to worry about finishing the last half of the element ranks and therefore training students will go by more swiftly, allowing Sempais to have open spots faster for the new RPers.

Thanks for reading and awaiting your comments

NOTE: To everyone reading:

I in no way/shape/form intended to directly offend the Senseis/Sempais. I understand that they are people with lives too and aren't ment to train 24/7. I am only simply trying to provide a suggestion that may help ease their schedules. I understand there are flaws to this suggestion, which is why I created the thread to have a discussion and try to find a solution, which I've seen some members post here already. I simply wish to provide ideas to help improve the RP system. Not demand them. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Main point of thread is to get the RP community together to discuss some ideas to help improve the RP system.

Last edited:

Gary777

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i approve coz i been waiting for two months now and all senseis either have been busy or disappeared completely this is the best odea

but im sure to put this into the ears of those admins is not gonna be easy im sure

and im not sure they will even respond even if they do the naruto manga will be finished by that time :p

Last edited:

~Yubel~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I approve of this idea and you only teach it half-way through C-rank so i don´t see why not.
Though i would like for the student training student to have atleast 3 elements mastered as that would imply experience and must go through some test to qualify to teach other students to test their knowledge of that element.

Last edited:

-Cerberus-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see your point but we gotta respect the sensei's hard work of becoming a sensei.
When they see you can train students because you mastered an element they will feel like they got robbed of their status.

Gary777

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just because you have mastered an element doesn't mean you are suited to teaching it. So I don't approve.
lolzzz u :p ppl u guys must have finished atleast one element im sure and i have been freaking tired of nb role playing coz the searching shit .....all the sensei r busy and i approve twice if someone disapproves

Gary777

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see your point but we gotta respect the sensei's hard work of becoming a sensei.
When they see you can train students because you mastered an element they will feel like they got robbed of their status.
what do u even mean by respecxt thers no need to bring RESPECT over here .....
we need to train and rp thats the only thing im concerned about and nothing else ....

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's make an approximation that about 45/50-60% of the RP system have at least one element mastered. Not because one masters an element generally means he is fit to teach it. Your suggestion is like saying everyone with an element mastered should be a senpai. Some members are lucky, they get training in the first month they've joined, and mastered the element that same month as well. That member would be nothing but an inexperienced member with element mastery status, and thus would not be fit to teach. Regardless what rank he can go up to, why send him out to teach others?
The whole problem is that you newer members can't wait. I've joined around this time last year, and yet I don't have everything mastered. Some have joined late last year in October etc. and already have the basic five. Stop comparing to older members, NB didn't have such a large population back in the day, there were less members who RP, less members interested. Yet, you still have members from back in 2009, 2010 who still haven't mastered the basic 5, if yes, then maybe not ninjutsu, taijutsu and genjutsu.
It's the same cycle everyday, everyone gets up and wants to be a senpai. The day they become one, their entire style changes because they simply can't handle the pressure. Not all sensei or senpai are active in teaching, so what? I've been a senpai for about 4 months now, the first day with the title was all fun, accepting students and feeling like I have made an accomplishment. Two weeks later, wallies of training requests in vm, pm, email and msn. Deal with it, I teach who I can. Taking the minimum of 20 students, and at one point I took a maximum of 42 at one time. Everyone has RL issues, some has a heavier burden than others. It isn't easy logging into NB each weekday, knowing a limit of 5 hours until you need to study, etc. That 5 hours I get, I have to teach. I'm not legally bound to teach, I'm not held by a contract, I'm not being payed, but still, I log on, I teach, I do what I do. And yet, there's no difference in results "Train me plz plz plz plz. Please Drizzy senpai plz." Everyday, approximately 10-20 training requests are sent to my profile. How do I deal with it? "Sorry, currently full", if they're generous enough they understand, if not, they continue, "plz plz plz plz". Things and time change, I'm not online during weekdays any at all or only for an hour now, I make up for it my training extra on weekdays. Using an example, on Friday of last week, I decided I'm going to relax, watch One Piece, the end result, "Senpai, reply to training plz plz plz". I'm tired of the "plz", I'm tired of the "train me". Yet, I endure it, I accept who I can, and tell whoever I'm unable to teach that I'm full.
There are too much impatient people these days. I'm talking on behalf of all sensei and senpai here. It simply annoys me when there are silly suggestions for more sensei/senpai as if we're not doing what we can.

Last edited:

Ebi..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmmm, the idea does sound good, but what IF in order to teach other students, the ones who have mastered that element have to take a test from Senseis....?

Illyasviel

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not everybody who has mastered an element should be able to teach it because they do not know how to describe anything if their battle description is:"I dfen nad atacks you with this here"and just posts a jutsu.They would probably say to the jutsu they are teaching:'read the descriptin and say if you dnot understand' and then if someone does not understand just tell him to read it again and think about it and then tell him when he's ready to move on.

Gary777

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's make an approximation that about 60% of the RP system have at least one element mastered. Not because one masters an element generally means he is fit to teach it. Your suggestion is like saying everyone with an element mastered should be a senpai. Some members are lucky, they get training in the first month they've joined, and mastered the element that same month as well. That member would be nothing but an inexperienced member with element mastery status, and thus would not be fit to teach. Regardless what rank he can go up to, why send him out to teach others?
The whole problem is that you newer members can't wait. I've joined around this time last year, and yet I don't have everything mastered. Some have joined late last year in October etc. and already have the basic five. Stop comparing to older members, NB didn't have such a large population back in the day, there were less members who RP, less members interested. Yet, you still have members from back in 2009, 2010 who still haven't mastered the basic 5, if yes, then maybe not ninjutsu, taijutsu and genjutsu.
It's the same cycle everyday, everyone gets up and wants to be a senpai. The day they become one, their entire style changes because they simply can't handle the pressure. Not all sensei or senpai are active in teaching, so what? I've been a senpai for about 4 months now, the first day with the title was all fun, accepting students and feeling like I have made an accomplishment. Two weeks later, wallies of training requests in vm, pm, email and msn. deal with it, I teach who I can. Taking the minimum of 20 students, and at one point I took a maximum of 42 at one time. Everyone has RL issues, some has a heavier burden than others. It isn't easy logging into NB each weekday, knowing a limit of 5 hours until you need to study, etc. That 5 hours I get, I have to teach. I'm not legally bound to teach, I'm not held by a contract, I'm not being payed, but still, I log on, I teach, I do what I do. And yet, there's no difference in results "Train me plz plz plz plz. Please Drizzy senpai plz." Everyday, approximately 10-20 training requests are sent to my profile. How do I deal with it? "Sorry, currently full", if they're generous enough they understand, if not, they continue, "plz plz plz plz". Things and time change, I'm not online during weekdays any at all or only for an hour now, I make up for it my training extra on weekdays. Using an example, on Friday of last week, I decided I'm going to relax, watch One Piece, the end result, "Senpai, reply to training plz plz plz". I'm tired of the "plz", I'm tired of the "train me". Yet, I endure it, I accept who I can, and tell whoever I'm unable to teach that I'm full.
There are too much impatient people these days. I'm talking on behalf of all sensei and senpai here.
ohhh yeah two months of asking and u call us impatient ...think before u say such things ....ther no hate for any of those senseis for god sakes but wr the hll is our progress u think about that first before replying O__o

Toshiro

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just because you have mastered an element doesn't mean you are suited to teaching it. So I don't approve.
I agree U_U

Drey you posted your post twice:|

To be honest I don't see how people can't find training:|
I started RP in Jan. and I have all Basic Five Mastered, as well as being trained in Genjutsu|Kenjutsu|Ninjutsu|Taijutsu|Medical.
You just have to search which isn't quite hard.
I would suggest you ask Senpais to teach you basic five, and have Senseis do the remainders as Senpai's aren't allowed to teach it.

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
Let's make an approximation that about 45/50-60% of the RP system have at least one element mastered. Not because one masters an element generally means he is fit to teach it. Your suggestion is like saying everyone with an element mastered should be a senpai. Some members are lucky, they get training in the first month they've joined, and mastered the element that same month as well. That member would be nothing but an inexperienced member with element mastery status, and thus would not be fit to teach. Regardless what rank he can go up to, why send him out to teach others?
It's the same cycle everyday, everyone gets up and wants to be a senpai. The day they become one, their entire style changes because they simply can't handle the pressure. Not all sensei or senpai are active in teaching, so what? I've been a senpai for about 4 months now, the first day with the title was all fun, accepting students and feeling like I have made an accomplishment. Two weeks later, wallies of training requests in vm, pm, email and msn. Deal with it, I teach who I can. Taking the minimum of 20 students, and at one point I took a maximum of 42 at one time. Everyone has RL issues, some has a heavier burden than others. It isn't easy logging into NB each weekday, knowing a limit of 5 hours until you need to study, etc. That 5 hours I get, I have to teach. I'm not legally bound to teach, I'm not held by a contract, I'm not being payed, but still, I log on, I teach, I do what I do. And yet, there's no difference in results "Train me plz plz plz plz. Please Drizzy senpai plz." Everyday, approximately 10-20 training requests are sent to my profile. How do I deal with it? "Sorry, currently full", if they're generous enough they understand, if not, they continue, "plz plz plz plz". Things and time change, I'm not online during weekdays any at all or only for an hour now, I make up for it my training extra on weekdays. Using an example, on Friday of last week, I decided I'm going to relax, watch One Piece, the end result, "Senpai, reply to training plz plz plz". I'm tired of the "plz", I'm tired of the "train me". Yet, I endure it, I accept who I can, and tell whoever I'm unable to teach that I'm full.
There are too much impatient people these days. I'm talking on behalf of all sensei and senpai here. It simply annoys me when there are silly suggestions for more sensei/senpai as if we're not doing what we can.
you know my character just got approved today and i was being super impatient and ready to go get my training started but this just changed my whole perspective i had been waiting for about 5 days and i felt like that was forever but now from what you just said i realize its like a drop in the bucket compared to what all the other sensei and sempais are doing thank you for posting this

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ohhh yeah two months of asking and u call us impatient ...think before u say such things ....ther no hate for any of those senseis for god sakes but wr the hll is our progress u think about that first before replying O__o
I've been requesting ninjutsu training since May of last year, up to this day, training for one week, sensei disappeared. I don't complain about it because I know the feeling of being a teacher, maybe simply because everyone has lives, and not just a computer screen. :|

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.